thirty nine

liked by xlilhuddy, luvanthony and 428,761 others

jennamilk the whole time this pic was being taken, i was trying to remember when i last shit

[comments]

xlilhuddy uhh like yesterday morning bc you woke up and were like "babe i have to shit leave the hotel room"
jennamilk OH SHIT YEAH

user1 omg i relate to this too much

luvanthony i was gonna comment abt your looks until i read the caption-
jennamilk ahhaah

chaser wait girls poop?
notnoen im not fully sure jenna IS a girl

i sat in a chair waiting for the meet and greet to start, chase stood over me staring me up.

"chase! you're being weird!" i giggled and he sat on my lap, not using all of his weight. he cupped my cheeks and kissed me lightly.

"keep it pg!" we heard and groaned, never able to have a moment without getting interrupted.

"cmon let em be, theyre in love." noen said and i smiled.

"they're disgusting." cynthia muttered, i looked up at her with a glare.

"you really need to watch your mouth." i hissed and she rolled her eyes, walking out of the room.

everyone "ou'd" and i rolled my eyes.

"why is she on this tour again?" i asked.

"ehh shes okay." jaden shrugged, he was unbuttoning his shirt most of the way.

"shes a 14 year old bitch, who thinks she's above everyone." i muttered, i looked at jaden. "j, why even wear a shirt?" i asked and griffin laughed.

"youd like if i didnt." he smirked, chase sent him a glare.

"can we make a tik tok?" anthony asked and i got up to go over to him.

"teach me how to do the tongue thing?!" i asked anthony who laughed. "c'mon, its funny." i pouted, leaning on him.

"okay, fine." he groaned.

we made a tik tok of him showing me how to do it then a few dances. finally the meet and greet had began.

all the fans who came up to us were so sweet and i loved meet everyone of them. although a few said some rude things to me about chase and i's relationship. some were even hardcore flirting with chase which made me uncomfortable.

"i-i made these for you and chase." a girl around 14 said, she handed me two bracelets and i smiled.

"thank you so much, i'll make sure to get this to chase." i told her, hugging her tightly and kissing her cheek, then taking a picture. "whats your name hun?" i asked.

"cara, i have an instagram, you actually follow it." she mumbled and i ruffled her hair.

"well, then i'll message you when i can." i told her and she went on to greet noen.

after the meet and greet i walked over to chase and handed him the bracelet.

"put this on." i said and he took off the various scrunchies he had on, besides mine, which he rarely took off. he put the bracelet on and i smiled.

"who made these?" he asked, examining the bracelet.

"cara, she runs the huddymilk account." i responded, giving him a small kiss.

"she makes such great edits." he said, i nodded and grabbed his phone.

"follow her dummy head." i pulled up instagram and he followed her account.

"im starving!" lydia and payton whined and i rolled my eyes.

"why are you looking at me?" i questioned and they looked at each other then back at me.

"mom feed us." they whined and pushed them away with a laugh.

"youre dumbasses." i laughed, then suddenly griffin, noen, jaden, anthony and chase keith walked up next to them.

"mom feed us." they said in unison.

"ew, now thats just creepy. imma abort you all, murter, period." their eyes went wide at my words and everyone broke into laughter.

"lets go get some food." chase said, and they all jumped in excitement.

"wait, if im mom then youre-" "daddy" he winked, i rolled my eyes and looked at him in disgust.

"i hate you all." i mumbled, and grabbed lydias hand. guiding my children out of the venue and down the street to the restaurant.

"family dinner!"