fifteen

chases lips instantly met with mine as the stood in the middle of the park. luckily no one was around to see the scene so no rumors would start.

after a few seconds i pulled away and smiled, looking down at my hands.

"god, ive been wanting to do that for so long." chase breathed, he grabbed my hand and we started walking back to the hotel.

once we got back, lydia started freaking out because her and payton kissed.

"awh, im so happy for you lyds." i smiled, chase was in his room with payton who was probably freaking out just as much.

i felt my phone vibrate and smiled, thinking that it was chase.

drayke
can we talk, please?

me
so you can make up lies ab me again?
no thanks

drayke
i want to apologize..
what i did/said was wrong on so
many levels.
im not trying to get you back bc i
don't deserve another chance.
i just miss my best friend, its so hard
not talking to you.

me
meet me in the lobby in 5

drayke
thank youuu

me
yeah

"jenna, you cant trust him." lydia said and i sighed.

"he was my best friend way before he was my boyfriend, im not getting back with him. i just want to hear what he has to say." i explained, putting on my shoes.

i walked down to the lobby and spotted the curly haired boy, practically pacing around. his hands were shaking and i could tell he was stressing himself out about this.

"hey." i mumbled, he stopped and looked at me with a frown.

"im so-" "not here, cmon." i grabbed his hand only to let go and continue walking with him following. we walked to the ice cream shop where we had our first date.

"now you can talk." i said, looking at him.

"i just want to apologize, you dont need to forgive me right away but i'd like to work on our relationship. im so fucking sorry for the things i said to you, youre in no way a whore and you definitely weren't/aren't hooking up with chase and payton. the last thing i said was so fucked up because anyone would be honored to be with you. youre such an amazing person and the shit i put you through was so wrong. i should've never cheated on you because i was jealous and stupi-" "wait why were you jealous?" i asked and he sighed looking at his hands.

"because you were getting so close to chase and i thought he was gonna steal you from me." he explained, i frowned and looked at my hands. "you like him dont you?" he asked.

"i think so." i mumbled, i rubbed my face scared of his reaction.

"you deserve him, he'll treat you right." drayke said understandingly. i looked at him in shock and he smiled, grabbing my hand. "jenna, you were my best friend way before you were my girlfriend. if i see something thats good for you im not gonna stop you even if i dont like it. you should go for him, hes a good guy. better than me." he mumbled the last part.

"drayke, i-i forgive you and i very much appreciate your apology. how about we go get some ice cream?" i suggested and he smiled, standing up.

"strawberry cheesecake swirl?" he asked and i nodded.