Breathe With Me (One, Two, Th...

By Cosmic_Pumpkin_King

This is an SPN/PJO crossover. It's posted on my fanfiction.net account Lukas Avier. I thought I'd transfer it... More

Chapter 1: The Stubborn Waiter
Chapter 2: The Game (Bad Idea)
Chapter 3: May is in Charge
Chapter 4: Blueberries
Chapter 5: Mind the Ducks
Chapter 6: Ho Ho Ho!
Chapter 7: Winnie the Winchester
Chapter 8: Don't Tip the Salt Shaker
Chapter 9: The Mind and the Heart
Chapter 10: Pride or Die
Chapter 11: "I Skimmed"
Chapter 12: Cousin
Chapter 13: Murder
Chapter 14: Details
Chapter 15: Get In the Car
Chapter 17: Nah
Chapter 18: Heart Attack
Chapter 19: When I Close My Eyes
Chapter 20: Fish
Chapter 21: Painting and Pizza
Chapter 22: The Demigod Pow-Wow
Chapter 23: Nyoom
Chapter 24: Voice of Reason
Chapter 25: The Pretty Committee
Chapter 26: The World
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: I Can Be Merciful
Chapter 29: I Bet He Loves You
Chapter 30: Doodle
Chapter 31: Mountains
Chapter 32: Himbos
Chapter 33: Job Hunting

Chapter 16: We're Being Robbed

6K 372 108
By Cosmic_Pumpkin_King

"Don't look at me like that," Dean said as he twisted together five different fuzzy pipe cleaners while sitting in the living room in his boxers. "Everything is fine."

Sam nodded slowly from where he stood in the doorway, a messenger bag slung over his shoulder. "I didn't say it wasn't. What're you making?"

"A new best friend," Dean mumbled, carefully twisting an orange pipe cleaner around a purple one. "Since mine has passed away."

"Winnie, I just went to Walmart," Percy huffed, walking inside with four large bags, which he proceeded to shove at Sam. "I didn't die."

Dean made the arm of his creation point at the black-haired man, "No, you just left me behind."

Percy rolled his eyes, "It's not my fault May needed your help setting up the diner this morning. Look, I got you pie. Forgive me?"

"Fine," The Winchester sighed dramatically, already standing up so he could inspect the bags in his little brother's arms. "Why'd you go to Walmart again?"

"I didn't have enough bedsheets for Sam," Percy said, heading to the kitchen for some ice cream. "And then I thought I might as well get some groceries while I was at it."

Dean nodded, letting out a small 'aha!' when he found the pie. "Where's he sleeping?"

Sam set the bag with the bedsheets down, taking the rest to the kitchen, "He said I was sleeping on the pullout couch."

"We have a pull out couch?" Dean tucked the container of pie under his arm before skulking over to poke the furniture with his foot. "Why have I not known about this?"

"Because I don't like you."

"Fuck you, I'm a delight." Dean made his way over to the kitchen as well, leaning over to snag some ice cream off Percy's spoon, ignoring his friend's outraged cry as he turned to Sam, "How's your job search going? See anything you like?"

Sam shrugged, "Library's hiring. Might try applying there."

Although Percy had said that Sam needed to find a job, he refused to allow another Winchester to work at the diner, stating that one was enough for his mental health, thank you. Sam could apply anywhere in Madison, Wisconsin but if he so much as tried to at Percy's job, he thought he might just scream.

Dean snorted, "Nerd."

"At least someone here reads."

The three men turned to see Annabeth walking into the apartment, May following behind her. "Oh, look, we're being robbed," Percy said sarcastically as he scooped up a giant spoonful of ice cream. He pointed at Sam with the utensil, "What kind of guard dog are you?"

"I'm a person."

Dean ignored the two and focused on the women, "Are we being robbed?"

Annabeth shrugged, "May's out of beer. Thought you two might have some here."

Percy squinted at her for a moment, slowly putting the insane amount of ice cream in his mouth, "Inba fwige."

"Thanks, Seaweed Brain."

"'uck oo."

"Mature," Annabeth laughed, moving around Sam to get to the fridge. "Woah, you guys have a lot of beer in here."

Percy pointed at Dean, "Don't look at me, Winnie is the raging alcoholic here."

The elder Winchester blew a raspberry at him, "Says the one who drank four bottles of beer in one sitting cause they thought they were dehydrated."

Annabeth and May blinked at Percy, their mouths open slightly in disbelief, before they both started howling with laughter, leaning on each other with support. "Did he really say that?" Annabeth giggled, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. "Percy, you fucking idiot."

"I'm being insulted in my own home," Percy grumbled before reaching in one of the bags for a container of rainbow sprinkles. He proceeded to dump nearly half of it in the tub of ice cream.

"What if I wanted to eat that?" Dean pointed at the dessert.

Percy squinted at him, "Don't act like you hate sprinkles, Winnie. I'd hate to call you a liar."

Dean blinked at him before stabbing the spoon he was using to eat his pie into the ice cream tub. "Shut your mouth."

Sam watched his brother interact with the black-haired man, a warm feeling in his chest. It had always been just him and Dean, and Sam was worried that his brother wouldn't open himself up to other people after Sam left. He was glad to know he was wrong and that his brother's best friend was just as protective as Sam was. Percy was willing to go against  John just for Dean, something his brother and himself were never really able to do. Sam tried but, as anyone could tell, he went right back to listening to his father.

"Hey, put away the groceries," Percy swatted at Sam, capping his ice cream tub before Dean could swipe more. He accepted a beer from May, snapping it open before taking a gulp from it. His face went blank as his taste buds mulled over if they liked the taste of alcohol, sprinkles, and chocolate. Finally, he just shrugged and continued nursing his beer, swishing it around his mouth a bit before swallowing.

"Yeah, yeah," Sam pulled the groceries out, dividing them in categories to make it easier for himself to put away.

"Yo, Perce," May called, looking up from her phone. "Aph says she can do your hair later today if you're free."

Percy made a face, "Is she asking if I'm free or telling me I'm free?"

May grinned, "Telling but I thought it'd be better the other way. Anyways, y'all coming to Boss' birthday next week?"

"Next week?" Dean nearly choked on a bite of his pie. "I didn't get him anything!"

Percy sighed dramatically, "Oh, you poor soul. Boss'll hate you forever. Not to fear, you can sign the birthday card I'm giving him and we'll go halfsies on the gift.

"You're the best."

"Am I still your number one or are you replacing me with your "new best friend?""

Dean pointed at him with his fork, "You're my number one but Reginald will always hold a place in my heart."

Percy looked over at Sam, "Do you see what I have to deal with?"

Sam laughed at their antics, finishing putting away the groceries. "Y'all want me to cook lunch?"

"No!" Dean shook his head, eyes wide. "I'd rather have Percy cook."

Said man blinked owlishly for a moment before turning to the youngest Winchester, "Wow, you must really suck at cooking."

Sam pouted, "Hey, I'm in college, give me a break."

"Speaking of college," Annabeth spoke up, gesturing with her beer as she spoke. "I spoke with one of the reps at Stanford. They're willing on letting him take some of his Gen Eds online and count his absence as a family emergency"

Sam gaped at her, "How'd you manage that?"

"I have my ways," She intoned ominously before snorting and chugging the rest of her drink. "Perce, when are you going to start your classes?"

Percy looked up from where he was trying to get Dean to let him have some pie, "I'm only going to college if Dean goes to college."

Dean sputtered a bit, "Why do I have to go to college? I hate learning!"

May and Percy looked away, making an 'oo' noise as Annabeth bristled, "Learning is important! If you at least have a general associates, you can apply for good jobs! It's always good to have a fallback in case things don't work out for you now."

"...Something tells me I'm going to college whether I like it or not," Dean said, squinting at her like Percy did.

"Good to know you understand what's happening here," Annabeth smiled sunnily, putting a hand on her hips.

Percy leaned over to whisper to Dean, "Would you believe me if I said I used to date her?"

"You what?!"

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Holy crap, I actually updated the same book in the same week! Go me! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Word: 1,278

Video: THE FRIENDSHIP BREAKER | Monopoly - Markiplier

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 81 14
have you ever heard of the daughter of all three of the big three. meaning Zeus,Poseidon and Hades? no well hi I'm Mazy Rose Mercy Winchester. did I...
7.1K 321 18
"I'm Sam," he introduced, nodding in Dean's direction. "That's my brother, Dean." The boy was too busy staring down the barrel of Dean's gun to care...
102K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
2.7K 63 10
Percy Jackson thought that he would be able to settle down after the giant war, but we all know nothing ever goes well for Percy Jackson. He is accus...