Reckless Love

babystar42 tarafından

Elena Gilbert. She's famous practically, being a doppelganger and coming back from the dead after being sacri... Daha Fazla

I Love You
A Date from Hell
Surprises
A Proposal
A Perfect Day
Happy Birthday
Aimee Marie Salvatore
Fights, Cuteness, and Surprises
More Revalations
Thank You
10 Years Later
Save Me
I Remember
Tragedy Strikes Those Who Love Another
A Surprise Guest and A Ball
Issues and Resolutions
Memories of Us
Blood Sharing and A Missing Person
New Orleans, Louisiana
Romance Troubles
5 Months Along
With Life Comes Death
Epilogue
Author's Note

Shocking Revelations

2K 39 10
babystar42 tarafından

"Damon, can I introduce myself or do you want to introduce me." He looks down at me.

"M-Mom, D-Dad, this is Elena Gilbert. My fiancé and mother of my son and one on the way."

"Damon, don't lie to us, vampires can't procreate."

"Not regular vampires. It just so happens that Elena and I are the two last living doppelgangers. When doppelgangers are turned, they can procreate even as vampires."

"You look very familiar." Damon's father points at me.

"Okay let's not focus on our lives let's focus on yours. And how you even have lives."

"Damon, calm down please." I grab his hand and I rub circles in his palm with my thumb. He looks down at me and I smile up at him. He gives me a half smirk in return and I blush. The baby starts kicking and I smile. Damon calmly goes up to his father. Giuseppe lets out a menacing growl.

"Who are you to challenge me?"

"I'm not afraid of you anymore. Do you know what I've sacrificed over the last 2 centuries? How much your abuse changed and transformed me into a killer? I mean, I'm no Stefan for sure, but do you know how long it took me to come back? It would've taken a hell of a lot longer if it weren't for her. She couldn't admit it yet but the love she felt for me kept me alive. It wasn't Katherine. It was the hope of finding someone that actually loved me. It was hard. But I somehow managed to come back here."

"You should be afraid of me."

"Get out of my house. Don't come around, and especially stay away from Elena."

"Alright. Here's my phone number in case you change your mind." His mother says. Damon looks like he's debating it.

"Just go." He says quietly.

"Damon-" But he's already pushed them out the door. I gently rub my baby bump.

"So, this might be a bad time but guess what tomorrow is?" He turns to me and looks at me questioningly.

"Tomorrow is the day we find out the gender. And I want you to invite your parents."

"What? You're kidding me right?"

"Damon, they're your mom and dad. You haven't seen them for over 2 centuries and you're pushing them away. I want to get to know them."

"No. You don't."

"I get it. You've told me before how your father treated you. But Damon, I love you. I'm going to love you for the rest and all of eternity. You and I have something special and I want to share it with your family. We both just found out that our children have grandparents. I think you need them in your life."

"All I need is you, Elena."

"That's not true. You wanted her to stay." His eyes flick up to mine.

"Call her. Tell her to meet us here at 3:00." He tries to protest, but I'm already walking up the stairs.

Damon's POV

I debate it. Elena's right. I need her. Not him. My mother. I pick the phone number up. I should at least give Dad a chance. She picks up on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey. This is... Damon. I'm just calling to ask if you and Dad want to come to Elena's ultrasound tomorrow. It's the appointment when we find out the baby's gender."

"Thank you Damon. For giving us another chance."

"Be at the Boarding house by 3:00."

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye Mom." I never thought I'd say that again. The last time I said that was when my mother died- or half died.

I start going up the stairs when Elena comes out of the kitchen, a smile on her lips. I pull her into me and she traces my lips gently while biting hers.

"Thank you."

"I didn't do anything."

"You gave me the confidence to do it in the first place." She smiles then I lean down to her medium sized belly.

"Hello Aimee, it looks like Mom and I will find out you're a girl tomorrow." She slaps my shoulder.

"You're an ass."

"I love you too Elena." She smiles then I give her bump a little kiss, making Aimee kick. We head upstairs to bed, my fiancé beside me with our baby inside of her.

The next morning, I find Elena downstairs making some scrambled eggs. I come behind her and she smiles as I gently kiss her cheek.

"Good morning Damon."

"Good morning Elena." Stefan comes downstairs and I turn to him.

"So, I hate to bomb you with this right when you wake up, but guess who dropped by last night?"

"Who?"

"Mary and Giuseppe Salvatore." His eyes go wide as he drops the bowl in his hand, causing it to shatter.

"Mom and Dad? How are they even alive?"

"The normal way. Apparently Mom was turned by her friend Renee Lockwood."

"She was a vampire?" I nod. 

"What about Dad?" He gulps and guilt spreads across his face. I knew the old Stefan was back.

"Mom turned him. Apparently it was Dad's first kill that they buried in his name."

"Where are they?"

"Stick around. Elena and I have to go to the appointment at 3:00 and we invited them."

"Can Katherine and I go?"

"Of course." Elena says. She's been trying really hard to bond with her. Katherine really has changed, and she has Stefan to thank for that.

"Okay. I'll go tell her." He goes upstairs and Elena puts the scrambled eggs on plates.

"I asked them what kind of eggs they wanted and I know you love scrambled eggs." I smile because she's right, I do love scrambled eggs. She puts the bacon on the plates and soon toast. Katherine and Stefan come down the stairs.

"Morning."

"Morning. Breakfast is ready."

"Oh, Elena. Thanks. For letting us come to the appointment. How's cutie this morning?"

"The baby's good. It's been fussing a lot. I guess he or she is excited for us to find out the gender." She smiles. She's been exceptionally nicer... even Stefan can't make her change that much.

"You two never explained how Elena can get pregnant."

"I can explain it all." I tell Stefan. We all sit down on the couches in the living room, me with Elena's legs draped across my lap and her head in the crook of my neck. She nibbles on a piece of bacon and I look at Stefan and Katherine.

"So, obviously, you're a doppelganger. One thing the two of you don't know is that I'm a doppelganger." Both of them drop their mouths in shock.

"Trust me, I didn't know either. And I'm not excited to tell you this Stefan but I guess you'd have to find out sooner rather than later." He nods.

"When Elena and I went to Georgia. We slept together."

"I don't really care anymore, but why does that matter now?"

"Doppelgangers have the power to procreate even after they turn into vampires. But you can only get a human or vampire pregnant if you're both doppelgangers." Katherine's eyes widen.

"Elena, you were pregnant before?"

"Yes. And it was Damon's baby." Caroline walks in at that moment carrying Alex. He smiles and runs over to us.

"Hi Mama! Hi Daddy!" Elena smiles and he sits on the couch.

"This is our son. Alex, this is Uncle Stefan and Aunt Katherine."

"Aunt Katherine?"

"We're family. I guess it makes sense." She smiles and Stefan looks like he could be sick.

"Stefan, I know it's a lot to take in. But it didn't mean anything until now. She still loved you. But she was drunk and didn't know what she was doing." Elena stands and picks Alex up with her.

"Stefan, I gave Alex up for 5 years. That's how much I loved you. I love Damon now though. But Alex is my son. I kept him hidden from Damon who didn't even know I was pregnant. I want to say it's all his fault but it isn't. But we were never meant to be together. The doppelgangers were fated to fall in love. It was always Damon. I was always supposed to get to this point. I'm surprised he didn't find out about the pregnancy because I dropped little hints through the phone. He never got it. I'm not sorry he didn't though. Alex would've had a messed up life. Go play with your toys honey." He scampers off into the playroom and Elena comes over to my side. I gently take her hand.

"It wouldn't have been right. Plus I would've never been able to keep it from you. Alex has crystal blue eyes. You have green eyes. Same jaw, same nose as Damon. I didn't want him to have a screwed up teenage mom. I wanted him to have a real family."

"I forgive both of you. Thank you for telling me." We both nod. Elena and I sit back down on the couch and we finish breakfast then we get ready. The doorbell rings and I get up to answer it.

"Damon, it's wonderful to see you again."

"Hi Mom. Hi Dad. Come in." Elena stands up, resting one hand on her bump covered by a black dress I got her.

"Are we ready?" Stefan comes into the living room and goes wide eyed.

"Damon wasn't lying."

"Stefan?" Mom gets teary eyed like she did when she saw me last night.

"My sons. You've become the men we always wanted you to be." I pull Elena into my side and we head out to our cars. Mom stops me before I do.

"I want you to have these." She puts a black velvet box in my hand. I open it and inside lies her sapphire wedding ring and matching necklace.

"Mom-"

"She's the one Damon. Don't let her go." I wrap her in a hug and she gives me the warm smile I've missed for almost 2 centuries.

"Now. Let's go check on your beautiful baby." I smile at her then I get in the car with Elena after putting the box in my pocket. She smiles and takes my hand.

"I love you."

"I love you too." We drive to the hospital and I listen to the baby's heart the entire way. We go inside, then Elena's eyes light up as if she remembered something.

"I forgot to tell you, we have to go to the store after the appointment. It's Tyler's birthday. And don't worry, I made the cake. The party's at Tyler's place. Caroline is throwing it, and we just have to show up." I smile and we head inside. I sign Elena in and we wait.

"Elena, Dr. Fell will see you now." She takes a deep breath then we go inside.

"Hey guys. Are you ready to find out if it's Aimee or Toby?" We both nod excitedly. Elena lies down on the bed and pulls her shirt up. Meredith puts that blue gel on her stomach and I take one of her hands and I sandwich it in both of mine.

"Ready?" I look at the screen and I see the baby. We both nod and take shaky breaths.

"Damon, Elena, meet Aimee Marie Salvatore. Your daughter." My breath catches in my throat.

"It's a girl?" Elena asks. Meredith nods. I lean down and I capture my lips with Elena's. She starts crying happily and Meredith gets the goo off. I pull her up and I lean down to her stomach.

"Hello Aimee. It's daddy. Mommy and I can't wait to meet you." She kicks and I put my hands over Elena's. We head outside in the hall to John, Ric, Jeremy, and my parents. They all stand up. I pull Elena to my side.

"It's a girl." They all smile and we go to pick up Alex.

After we tell everybody, Elena and I head upstairs. I kiss her neck gently. She flips around and kisses me at full force. She pulls me into her and bites her lip.

"Ooh, you're at that stage of the pregnancy are you?" She giggles and I smirk at her seductively. She pushes me down on the bed and I pull her with me. I kiss her neck and she rips my shirt in half. I pull her dress over her head and she works on my belt. She throws it across the room after pulling it from the loops of my pants. I make sure to lock the door and burn the sage. Bonnie spelled it just in case Elena and I wanted to... celebrate. And my parents live here now, so we need it. Bad.

Elena and I fall back breathless. And it's weird because we're vampires. She smiles at me and we both sit up.

"So it wasn't awkward at all?"

"Oh hell no." I pull her closer.

"It was amazing." She laughs and pulls my lips to hers. She grabs some pajamas then throws me a pair of pants and a t-shirt. She pulls her pants on then pulls a t-shirt on. I pull my pajamas on and I hear a couple thumps.

"Aimee must be hungry." I laugh and she goes downstairs to get a blood bag. She comes back upstairs with a blood bag. I check the time.

"Elena, we need to get to the party."

"CRAP! Caroline is going to kill us!" She pulls her hair up into a ponytail then gets her dress back on. I wait for her in the car and we head over to the party that thankfully they're still setting up. Elena and I go in and Caroline scowls at her.

"Elena Margaret Salvatore, where in hell have you been?"

"Sorry, we got busy after we came home from the appointment."

"Okay, fine. Now tell me what the baby's gender is!!!! Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell meee!!!" She squeals.

"Aimee, meet Aunt Caroline." She smiles brightly.

"It's a girl?!?"

"Yes, it's a girl." She jumps up and down then we help set up for the party.

It's a fun night.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

41.2K 696 19
Elena Gilbert falls deeply in love with Stefan Salvatore who has a brother named Damon but both brothers have a secret they are both vampires. Elena...
20.3K 539 17
Here's the sequel to "Soul Connection" You don't really have to read "Soul Connection" to understand this sequel, so if you're a first time reader go...
105K 2.5K 42
Elena Gilbert has finally made her choice between the dashing Salvatore Brothers. But when she chose one, she lost the other. Living life with Damon...
15.3K 269 85
A collection of delena fanfics I've done.