Slugterra - Lost Kin

By Violet2Violent

Skyler Shane has lived with the shadow clan for years. But what happens when Blakk cuts in? More

Authers note
finding Family
attack of thing!
ALANA?!?!
AUTHER"S NOTE I THINK!
THIS IS BAD!
this is NOT good! okay it's good again!
Authors note
Battle for the cupilor.
oh brother...
at the wrong place at the wrong time
A found freind
no...
Stupid half darkbane Blakk....
Okay this whole 'finding my lost kin' thing is staring to get old.
The Final Battle
what next?
An unexpected turn. but is it for the better or worse?

you...

401 17 1
By Violet2Violent

I dodged a thrasher ghoul as Blakk fired at me. going solo with no plan was a really bad  idea. Also even worse i diddn't tell the gang. Well i guess it's my funerall! (that was sarcasom) I loaded and shot Annie my enigmo at myself. i had a plan. a good one to. after the effects hit i smiled. it's weird i know. i fired Kayla my Boon doc slug at Blakk my Enigmo vission had gone away now i have no idea why it does that. Blakk screeched witch was pretty funny to watch as all his dark water in the room was turned normal! HAHA! I got all the slugs and got outta there! through the window! yeah! like a boss! oh gosh i'm to random for my own good. i thought as i flew away in Drago. when i reached the base my black fingerless gloves that go up to my elbows where pretty mutch ripped and torn EVERYWHERE! lucky for me i'm not to bad with a needle and thread. "Hey Eli whatcha doing?" i asked my brother who was on some computer website. "I'm on slugbook." he replied. "what's that?" i asked. "it's like facebook." he explained now i knew wwhat he meant. Trixie ran down the stairs VERY loudly i may add. "sup brah?" i joked. "OMG they found an albino cupilor slug!" the guys looked at her like she was insane. "OH MY FLOPPING GUARDIAN SLUGS! YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT?!" i exclaimed excitedly Alana just smiled and mouthed stuff she was so excited! "what the heck is a cupilor?" Eli said raising an eyebrow. oh my  gosh i could troll him sooo bad right now! half of me wnts to but the other half just wanted to actually tell him what it was. i decided to be good. "It's a slug that can create light energy and love from darkness and hate! albino ones can even make ghouls normal and more powerful we CAN'T affored Blakk getting it." i explained. we mounted our mecha's and sped up. i stayed at the rear with Alana becouse i needed to talk to her. "Alana. I need to talk to you for a momment." i said quietly. Alana slowed down Midnight so we where going the same speed. "what is it?" she asked worriedly. her hair fell in her face a little. I realeased a breath i diddn't know i was holding in. "the thing is I-I think I've heard Your name before and i just realized where." i explained. her face got curios and a little scared. "i-it's when Blakk took over the shadow clan i think i remember Nico sying that i need to protect you." i felt tears forming in my eyes. "I-I just don't know how. I mean I have to protect Eli too I just I-" i was cut off by Alana putting her hand on my shoulder her electric blue eyes where shining brighter than the moon. "it's okay I understand for the longest time I was living on the streets i guess i still havn't left a few trick behind." she said winking. we race up to the front of the group. " EAT OUR DUST!" i yelled back to the others as Alana and I revved our mechas to full speed it's a long way to  tusker forks cavern and i wont bore you with the details. Alana and I won the race (by a long shot) when we reached the cavern we saw the Cupilor! it was even more beutiful than i imagined! it was white with little gold hearts at the ends of it's antene. and it's eyes were a  pale pink color I put my hand down for it to jump on to. it almost did... almost. a dark urchin spine spiked my hand and the slug almost got hit too! I looked up to see a face i hoped i would never see again. but she was there in the flesh.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
238K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...