My Billionaire Kidnapper

By YoursSincerelyA

I try to breathe quietly but I'm scared shitless. He is in the house looking for me. What does he want from... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note
Chapter 27

Chapter 10

56.2K 1.1K 491
By YoursSincerelyA

The next morning I woke up in my bed. Luca must have brought me here when I fell asleep in the theatre room last night. I got up and saw boxes and bags on the side of the room. That must be the clothes Luca bought for me. It seems like a lot. I feel so bad. They were probably expensive. Just because he's a billionaire, that doesn't mean I'm going to spend his money.

I walked towards the bags and boxes, and opened them up but there were no clothes inside. Only shoes, make up, perfume, jewellery and other things a girl needed. Where are the clothes?

I walked into the wardrobe and saw clothes on the clothing hangers. There was so much! There were clothes for literally any occasion. Luca must have put them away last night. I stopped and thought about what a sweetheart he is. I can't lie, I do feel attracted to him. He's a handsome man, not to mention also a  gentleman. Literally any girl would fall for him.

But I can't. I can't be with him. We can't have any type of romantic relationship. He deserves better. I'm just a broken girl with a problematic past. I don't think he knows what happened to me. If he comes to know, he would leave me straight away and think I'm dirty and disgusting.

I sighed. I blocked those memories. I had to focus on gaining Luca's trust so that I can get out of this place and find help. I grabbed a t-shirt and jeans. I went to the bathroom and changed into them and then brushed my teeth. I decided to blow dry my hair today so I did and then styled it into a ponytail. I got the perfume I saw earlier and sprayed it on my neck. Oh it smells so good! He sure does know how to impress a woman.

I went downstairs and decided to make breakfast but when I got there, breakfast was already on the table along with Luca. He looked up at me.

"Good morning. I said.

"Good morning, my darling. You look beautiful today. Breakfast is ready." He said.

I blushed. "Thank you."

I looked at him. This was the first time he wasn't wearing a suit. He wore pants and a tight fitted shirt that showed his muscles. It was so simple but so hot. He sure knew how to dress too. I went and sat on a chair. The clothes came in my mind.

"Why did you buy all those clothes and stuff?" I asked him.

"You never know when you're going to need it." He answered. "We live far away from the city. Instead of going there multiple times to get things, I bought them all now. The city is a few hours away." Oh so we are still in the same country.

"Yeah But all of them? You said I will never be able to leave this house."

"Until I can trust that you won't try to escape. Once I can trust you, you'll be accompanying me to events and parties. Although I don't like them, I want to show the whole world you're mine."

"That's if I don't escape which I will." I reminded him.

"If you don't which I know a hundred percent you won't."

"Don't think too high of yourself."

"We'll see what happens." He smirked.

"Whatever." In order to escape, I needed to look around this place. I already explored the inside. All that's left is the outside.

"Can I go outside?" I asked him.

"No." He said.

"Come on! I haven't been outside in days. I need some sunlight." I told him.

"How do I know you're not going to try to escape?"

"You can come with me. You can give me a tour." I told him.

"I will show you after you eat your breakfast."

There was so much food. I took one toast and ate it. "I'm done. Let's go now."

"I'm not giving you a tour until you finish you're breakfast." He stayed seated.

"I'm not used to eating so much." I told him honestly.

"If you don't finish your breakfast, I'm going to do something that will make you regret not eating." He threatened.

I groaned. "Fine." I ate as much as I could.

"I'm finished."

"You have two pieces of toast left."

"I swear I can't eat any more or I'm going to explode." I said.

"Ok but next time, you're eating all of it. Let's go now. We'll start from the inside of the house."

"Oh I already explored the inside of the house when I-" I stopped when I realised what I was about to say.

He gave me this look. "When you were looking for a way to escape."  He sighed. "You have to at least give me a chance."

I ignored him and went to the front door.

He came from behind me and opened the door.

"Let the tour begin." He said.

He gave me a tour of the front yard. It was huge and beautiful. The bushes were cut evenly and there was a huge driveway that can fit at least forty cars.

He showed me the garage next. It wasn't surprising that there were many cars. I saw the Mercedes Benz and the BMW I was kidnapped in. I don't like them.

"How many cars do you have?" I said in awe.

"I've got only 20. That one is my favourite." He pointed to a black car. Of course its got to be black. I didn't know what type of car it was because I didn't know much about cars but it looked hella expensive. The orphanage wouldn't let me use the internet at all.

"It's nice." I looked around and one white car caught my eye.

"That one is nice too." I told him.

"Do you like it?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Then it's yours." He said.

My eyes widened and I looked at him. "No. I just meant it's nice. I don't want it." I told him.

"It's yours and that's final." He turned to get out of the garage.

"I don't even know how to drive." I said and followed him out of the garage.

"I know and that's why I'm going to teach you." He said closing the garage door with the key.

"I'm still not going to get it." I said and folded my arms.

The next place was the backyard.

He showed me the pool and everything else. The backyard view was beautiful and looking at it made me feel calm and peaceful.

"That's about everything." Luca said.

"Thanks." I said still staring at the view.

He started going back inside the house.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

"Uh I would like to stay here for a while. He came and stood next to me looking at me. "The view is beautiful from here." I said.

"You're even more beautiful."

I looked at him for a sec but then looked away. I went and found a nice spot on the grass and sat down. I sat down only to be picked up again. Luca sat down and put me in between his legs.

"Hey!" I said and tried to get off to sit somewhere else.

"Sit." He said.

"But I'm not comfortable sitting here." I turned and looked at him.

"I know you're saying that just to get off."

I felt something hard behind my butt. I put my hand behind and grabbed it to move it when I realised it was Lucas crotch. I heard Luca grunt and I moved my hand away quickly. When I looked back at him, he was looking right at me with lustful eyes. I felt my face get hot and I knew I was blushing like crazy.

"Oh sorry." I said nervously and turned around. I kept trying to move and get comfortable cause it was poking me.

When I didn't stop moving, he pulled me by the neck to his face.

"If you don't stop moving, you're going to make me do something I'll regret." He looked at my lips for a second but quickly looked back at my eyes.

"Yeah okay." I was breathless for some reason.

He let go of my neck and I turned back around.

The view wasn't calming me down anymore. I couldn't stop thinking about me grabbing Lucas crotch. I felt my face getting hot again.

"Um I think I should get back inside now and make some food." I said and got up.

"I'll come in too."

"No!" The word just came out. "I mean, you don't have to because of me." I said nervously.

"Why are you so nervous?" He asked coming closer with a smirk.

"I'm not nervous." I said walking backwards. "I'm going to go in now." I ran back in before Luca did anything and turned to see him walking in. I went to the kitchen and took out the ingredients need to make lunch.

I turned and saw Luca learning on the kitchen doorway. Whenever I looked at him, I remembered what happened in the garden. I felt my face getting hot again.

"I'm going to be up in my office cause I need to get some work done. I'll be there if you need me." He said.

"I doubt I'll need you." I said rolling my eyes.

"You've got a big mouth for a small girl." He said.

"Excuse me. I'm not small." I told him.

I mean, I am compared to him but I hate admitting to him.

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

He came walking towards me and stopped right in front of me. I had to lean a bit back to look at him while he looked down at me.

"You're tiny." He said chuckling.

"I'm not tiny, you're just an abnormal giant."

"Hm maybe. But admit it, even if I was 5, 11, you would still be tiny."

"No I wouldn't." I said.

He began walking away. "You're a stubborn one." He whispered to himself but I heard it.

"I heard that!" I heard Luca laughing and smiled to myself. Ok time to make lunch.

I made lunch and ate some. I left Lucas in the microwave because he told me he was busy and would eat later.

I watched some tv and looked at the time. It was 9. I was used to sleeping early because of work. They probably gave my job to someone else. I guess I have to look for another one after I escape.

I warmed up Lucas food and left it on his office table. I got out of there quickly cause I kept feeling awkward every time I saw him. I told him goodnight and went to my bedroom. I brushed my teeth and wore my new, warm pyjamas. So warm! I jumped into bed and closed my eyes and had one of the best sleeps ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
26.4K 1.3K 37
I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE PHOTO'S OR THE MUSIC! Andy wraps a hand around both my wrists keeping my arms above my hand and drops the other hand d...
18.1K 456 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
288K 12.7K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...