Torn

Por dovato

Demi Lovato- empowering, inspiring, and brave. When she was eighteen? Opposite. After a nights full of partyi... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
READ PUHLEASE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
IMPORTANT SOS
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
60
61
62
63
64
65... The End
Sequel News
SEQUEL

Chapter 27

3.8K 118 7
Por dovato

Annie's POV

"What do we do now?" Bea asked.

Bea, me, and Mads were sprawled across Beas hotel bed, just staring at the ceiling.

"I dunno," I sighed.

"Well," Madison said, standing up, "I'm going to go get my shower over with."

"Have fun!" I called after her.

I waited until I heard the door closed and I sat straight up and looked at Bea who was playing on her phone.

"Bea.. I think I have a plan. But I need your help.."

Catching her attention, she locked her phone and sat up so she was sitting across from me. "I'm listening.."

"Well.. Okay, you swear you won't tell anyone?"

"Cross my heart," she promised.

"Demi, last night, said she wanted to start drinking a little here and their again.. And I feel like the only way to make her realize she needs to stop is.. Well, I want to.. Have a drink," I breathed out, "but I don't want to drink... But I feel like that's the only way and-"

"Stop talking," Bea said, standing up, "I have an amazing idea. I'm a genius!"

"What is it?"

"Well.. I can't tell you, silly. You'll just have to find out tomorrow!" She flipped down on the bed and started smiling like an idiot to herself.

"I'm scared," I laughed, "but don't mention anything to Madison or she'll freak shit."

"Oh, it's cool. I won't say anything to anyone."

I nodded. This plan, whatever it may be, better work because I don't think I'll be able to deal if Demi starts drinking. I really hope Beas plan doesn't include like hard liquor or alcohol, because as much as I would love to teach Demi a lesson, id rather do it sober.

•••

"Annie," Bea shook me, "Wake up!"

"What?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"Come on, we only have so much time!"

I sat up and saw an anxious Bea jumping up and down.

"Annie Marie Lovato, Marissa Callahan and Demi Lovato are about to walk in this room in 10.5 minutes and you have 3.1 seconds to get your ass up!"

I jumped up to Bea and tried steadying myself because I was literally half asleep and she probably woke me up before ten and I'm about to get real pissy.

"What's your idea?" I asked, "Where's Madison? And why is Marissa and Demi coming in here?"

"I'll answer you after you see my idea, come on!"

I followed Bea into the kitchen and saw a wine bottle sitting proud on the counter. "Bea..."

"Shh. Listen!" She walked over to the wine bottle and waved her hand in front of it like she was on the price is right and said, "I like to call this Cranberry juice."

I'm pretty positive that's wine I'm looking at.

"Bea-"

She coughed and then pointed to a small printed word that read nonalcoholic.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked.

"The plan is we're going to leave this out here and we're gonna hide. When Marissa and Demi walk in, they'll see it. Boom." Bea said.

I uneasily bounced on one foot. Is this really a good idea?

"Just go with it!" Bea said, "Now let's get in our places."

"Which is?"

"Demi's room!" Bea laughed.

"Isn't she in there?" I curiously asked.

"Just come on."

I followed Bea out of the hotel room proceeded down the hall to Demi's room.

We abruptly stopped in front of the door and awkwardly stood there, not saying a word.

"Well, knock.." Bea whispered.

"I don't understand-"

Bea shoved her arms in front of me and knocked four times on the door and it immediately swung open, revealing Madison.

"Come in," she said, motioning forward.

I walked past her and into a non- demi existent room.

"Did you do it?"

"Do-" I started to ask Madison what we did, but Bea cut her off.

"Yes, we did. We planted Demi and Marissa's shirt and mascara." Bea said.

"Okay. Well, I'm going to go get ready in Marissa's room. I'll be back."

"Kk." Bea said.

I went and sat on Demi's bed and waited till the door shut to ask Bea 503029 questions.

"I told her we hid their shit to be funny and Madison was supposed to tell them where it was when they got mad enough. So, when they walk in.. They see the 'wine' bottle." Bea spoke 50 miles an hour.

"Oh. Okay." I shrugged, "What do we do now?"

"We wait."

•••

Demi's POV

I'm confused. Why wouldn't Annie just ask for my shirt and Marissa's mascara?

"This seems a little odd.." Marissa said beside me as we walk down to their hotel room.

I walked up to the door and slid the key card in, "Yeah I know but-"

I froze dead in my tracks. An opened wine bottle on my thirteen year olds hotel counter.

A wine bottle.

An opened wine bottle.

"Demi..."

Was my little baby girl drinking?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

"ANNIE. MARIE. LOVATO." I shouted.

I marched all around the damn hotel room, but they weren't there.

I furiously snatched the bottle in my hand and stormed out of the room, and down to mine. Fuck. I forgot my key card.

I smashed my fists against the door four times, certain my knuckles would be bleeding after this.

Annie innocently opened the door, "Hey."

"What the fuck is this?!" I held up the still opened wine bottle up to her face and she took a big step back.

"Well..." She began.

"Were you.. Were you drinking?!" I yelled.

"I don't know... Are you going to drink?"

What the hell is she talking about?!

"WERE. YOU. DRINKING?!"

"No," she admitted, "it's nonalcoholic."

"What the hell is this about?!" I screamed.

"I- I just thought that if you saw me drink it would make you want to stop.."

My heart sank to the pit of my stomach. "I did this?"

"Mom-"

"No," I whispered, waving her off, "I don't know what to do."

"Demi, this isn't your fault.." Marissa started.

"No.." I said, shaking my head. "I have to do something about this. I'll let you know after the show. I'm gonna go.." I said.

What am I going to do? I'm such a bad roll model and mother I drove my daughter to drink. Something I never ever wanted to do in a million years.

This just proved to me...

I'm not stable.

•••

Annie's POV

Marissa has been sketchy ever sense she got done talking to Demi before she got on stage. Mar keeps saying how everything's going to be okay and she loves me and Demi and blah.

I regret everything. I shouldn't of taken that route. I shouldn't of did that. Bea shouldn't of let me do that. Blaming Bea makes me feel more better than blaming myself.

Right now, I'm anxiously waiting for Demi to come in her dressing room. Apparently she made up her mind. About what? Marissa said 'just everything' and Madison said 'probably a punishment.' I don't know.

The door opened and a nervous and sad Demi walked in. She paced for a second before sitting in the dressing room char, facing the couch. Which I was sitting on.

"I... I made up my decision.." Demi said, "What you did was wrong, I guess, but what I did was more wrong. I shouldn't of talked about drinking, especially in front of you. I still don't feel like I'm at my personal best and I don't want to hurt you or for you to see me this way. I.. I decided you're going back with Marissa until tour ends."

Wait. Woah. No. What?! Did my plan backfire on me? Or is she just messing with me to get me back?

"Mom.. Your tour doesn't end for another week!" It may not sound long, but I've never been away from Demi for more than a day sense she's been out of treatment and I don't want to start now.

"Annie, I just need to have a sober mentor come on tour and keep me in line. Trust me, I don't want you to leave me. Gosh, I hate that you're going to leave.. But what if I'm going into old ways? I don't want that for me or you. I- I don't know how I would ever forgive myself if I put you in the position you were in a few years ago."

I let the information sink in.. Demi's really making me go with Marissa? For a week? But..

"Are you being for real?"

"We.. We already have the flight booked for tomorrow night, honey.." She whispered, looking down at her feet.

"N- no! You can't do that!" My heart started racing at the thought of being departed from Demi. No. No. No.

"I don't want to!" She said, finally meeting my gaze, "I'm doing this for you! All of this is for you!"

"Can you let me stay?" I whispered, "For me?"

"I can't, baby. I can't," Demi said, opening her arms, "Please come here,"

I got up and slowly made my way into Demi's arms, "This is really happening, isn't it?"

"I'm so, so, so, sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filler filler filler.

It probably sucks really bad but I just needed a fillaaaa sooo if you liked it yayyy ily & you should vote & comment.

If you didn't, bruh I'm sorry.

Ok thx for readin u r awesome ily

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

51.2K 1.7K 37
Bullying makes her leave her hometown and start a new life. She takes this opportunity to try to fit in but is she going to make the right friends? A...
21.9K 859 31
After an accidental pregnancy at the age of 18, Demi Lovato begged her long time boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama to settle down to save both of their fam...
68.1K 2.3K 29
Melissa is a free spirit she does what she wants, when she wants and doesn't take no for an answer. She's been on the street all her life her past is...
37.6K 1.2K 16
Based off my imagine 'What Mothers Do' from my Demi Lovato/You Imagines. Sleepless nights, consuming depression, empty threats and frightening revela...