EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED | teen...

By xcosmicgalaxies

Nara Lim, has been best friends with Scott and Stiles since they were kids. They've been together through eve... More

ใ€Ž expect the unexpected ใ€
chapter one | WOLF MOON
chapter two | AWAKEN
chapter three | ADRENALINE
chapter four | THE UNEXPECTED
chapter five | HELL HOUSE
chapter six | ADVENTURES OF DOG BOY
chapter eight | BATMAN OR ROBIN
chapter nine | MAGIC BULLET
chapter ten | CLOSE CALL
chapter eleven | THE TELL
chapter twelve | SOUR WOLF?
chapter thirteen | HEART MONITOR
chapter fourteen | LOVE
chapter fifteen | NIGHT SCHOOL
chapter sixteen | BURDEN
chapter seventeen | LUNATIC

chapter seven | BAD DREAM

373 11 1
By xcosmicgalaxies

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked, referring to the horrific dream that Scott had just described to them.

Apparently, he and Allison had snuck onto a bus or something, and he wolfed out and-well-

"I don't know. I just woke up!" He answered. Nara adjusted the strap of her bag and shook her head. She had actually had a peaceful sleep for once. Her and Stiles had put themselves into a sugar coma and then crashed on his couch watching his pick of Star Wars. "I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I've woke up like that."

"Maybe if you hadn't blown off our movie night, you wouldn't have." She joked, only getting a brief glare in return and a nod from Stiles.

"Well, Scott. I have had dreams where I've woke up like that. It usually ends a little differently." Stiles replied. She furrowed her eyes, confused as to what he meant for a minute until it hit her, and she scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"A. I admit I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B. Never give us that much detail about you in bed again," Scott said.

"I second that, especially since we've been on that bed." She added, cringing at the thought of his teenage boy antics.

"Noted." Stiles huffed. "Let me take a guess here..."

"I know. Do you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow? Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not!" Stiles defended as they both gave him a look. "Yeah, that's totally it."

Scott looked down, clearly upset.

"Hey, look. It gonna be totally fine." Nara said, placing a comforting hand on the werewolf's shoulder.

"Personally, I think you're handling this; pretty freaking amazingly. You know it's not like there's a how-to-be/beginners class you can take." Stiles continued, getting another look from Scott.

"Maybe not a class-but a teacher!" He mumbled.

"Who!? Derek!?" Stiles shouted, smacking Scott in the back of the head.

Nara shoved both of them before replying with "Did you forget how we got him tossed in jail or no...?"

"Yeah, I know!" Scott wined before talking a little more about the dream."It felt so real!"

"How real?" Stiles asked casually, just as the trio went through the double doors leading to the parking lot.

"Like it actually happened!"

They all stopped, their mouths hanging open at the sight in front of them. A bus, covered in blood with the back doors ripped off. Police everywhere.

"I think maybe it did," Nara murmured.

Scott immediately panicked and rushed back into the building, trying to get ahold of Allison.

"She's probably fine!" Stiles reassured.

"Yeah, Scott. It was a dream, Right?" She asked.

"She's not answering my texts." He replied hastily, giving them both a look, clearly needing more reassurance.

"Could be a coincidence?" She suggested.

"A seriously amazing coincidence," Stiles agreed hesitantly.

"I gotta find her, okay?" Scott said desperately, looking every which way in a panic and leaving Nara and Stiles in the dust.

A couple of seconds later, the intercom came on, "Attention students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled." Everyone, including Nara and Stiles, groaned in annoyance. After a couple of minutes of just wandering the halls-they got a text from Scott saying he found Allison and she was perfectly fine.

(TEEN WOLF)

They were all in Chemistry when Scott 'whispered' "maybe it was my blood on the door." Nara gave him a look and shushed him, trying to focus on the board in front of her. The worst part about chemistry was the numbers.

Stiles being Stiles continued the conversation with "could've been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something?"

Nara shook her head and continued her attempt to actually get something done in this boring class.

"And what?" Scott asked obliviously.

"And ate it," Stiles said.

"Raw?!"

"No! You stopped to bake it in your little werewolf oven." Stiles proclaimed, causing Nara to roll her eyes so hard that she was surprised they hadn't gotten stuck in the back of her head.

"You guys are literally idiots-" she finally joined in.

"He's the one who can't remember anything," Stiles replied as if it was apparent.

"Mr. Stilinski. If that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might wanna pull the headphones out every once in a while." Mr. Harris said from the front of the room. Nara's eyes widened, and she let a laugh slip, quickly covering her mouth.

"I think you three would benefit from a little bit of distance! Yes?" He continued.

"What? No." Stiles said childishly, but the teacher motioned.

They all looked at each other and sighed, gathering their belongings.

Stiles got to stay in the main back, Nara got the main front, and Scott got moved in front of Jackson, in the middle.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much," Harris smirked. Stiles mocked him, and she accidentally let another laugh slip.

As soon as Mr. Harris turned around, Nara felt a wad of paper hit her back, and while a bit impressed at his aim-she knew immediately that it had to be from Stiles. She turned around in her seat and picked it up, unfolding it and seeing a drawing of Mr. Harris with devil horns, a pitchfork, and a pointy tail. She rolled her eyes again, and just as she was about to wad it back up-Mr. Harris was staring down at her.

She gave him an innocent smile, and he held out his hand. She hesitantly turned the paper over, and he held it up for the rest of the class to see. No one laughed but Stiles, the Isaac kid-who lived across the street from her and Jackson-and Jackson himself, who played it off as a cough. Scott was still upset but was hiding a grin in his hand. The rest were either trying not to or pretending they didn't see it.

"Okay, I did not draw that."

"I know. It's sloppy and has the penmanship of a three-year-old. Which, means one thing. Mr. Stilinski? Detention."

Nara and Jackson both laughed, but Nara's was short-lived as Harris interrupted.

"Ms. Lim, you can join him."

She sighed, and as soon as Mr. Harris went back to the board, she flipped Stiles off and glared at Jackson for no reason other than Harris' weird soft spot for him.

She finished her work in ten minutes, and then decided to rest her head against her hand.

All was fine and dandy until she felt the guy next to her staring a hole into the side of her head.

"What?" She mumbled gruffly, turning towards him.

"You're really pretty."

"Uh-thanks, that's nice?" In her defense, she didn't know what she was supposed to say. She usually didn't get much attention from the male population, especially from the male population that was as attractive as him. Most guys assumed she was already dating Scott or Stiles so they never really bothered.

"Trust me on this. I'm a very truthful person." He smirked before turning back to his own work. She stared, slightly dumbfounded.

"Usually a truth person wouldn't try so hard to convince others of them being truthful." She retorted.

A moment passed.

"Hey, I think they found something." Someone yelled as everyone jumped out of their seats and stumbled towards the windows. There were three paramedics and an officer wheeling a body covered in blood towards the ambulance.

"That's not a rabbit," Scott whispered to Nara and Stiles. Then, to everyone's surprise, and screams...the guy shot up.

"Okay, this is good. He got up. He's not dead. Dead guys can't do that," Stiles whispered.

"Guys-I did that."

(TEEN WOLF)

The three teens headed towards their usual lunch table, all wearing grim faces as they tried to fathom what they had just witnessed.

"Most dreams aren't memories, Scott," Nara said matter-of-factly.

"Then it wasn't a dream. Something happened last night, and I can't remember what!" He replied, sitting down while Nara and Stiles took seats on the opposite side of him.

"What makes you so sure Derek even has all the answers?" Stiles asked, picking up his fork.

"Because-during the full moon, he wasn't changed. He was in total control while I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy."

"Possibly attacking some totally innocent guy." She corrected, taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"I can't go out with Allison, I have to cancel!"

"No, you're not canceling, okay? You can't just cancel your entire life. We'll figure it out," Stiles spoke up. Nara didn't entirely agree with this as there was definitely times in which Scott should have cancelled. She was about to say something when Lydia walked up.

"Figure what out?" She dropped her tray down on the table, and Nara and Stiles stared confused at one another.

"Uh-homework!" Scott replied. Stiles leaned in and whispered, "Yeahhh. Why is she sitting with us?"

Nara stopped herself from commenting and instead took a drink of water.

Scott shrugged as even more kids from the 'Popular' table gathered around. Allison finally joining and taking a seat next to Scott and across from Nara, who kept on drinking her water.

Lastly, Jackson-the ring leader-showed up and kicked some kid she'd never seen before out of the head seat because he stared at Lydia's "coin slot."

"So I hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar." Danny-gay, on the lacrosse team, friendly, kind of awesome with computers-suggested. Nara ate a fry and stared, slightly interested to hear other people's theories.

"I heard mountain lion!" Jackson countered.

"A cougar is a mountain lion," Lydia corrected. After he gave her a look, she added. "Isn't it?"

"Who cares? The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway?" Jackson replied, causing Nara to scoff.

"You're such an ass," she sighed. He glared but didn't say anything back.

"Um-I just found out who it is!" Stiles interrupted as the whole table gathered to look at the video on his phone. All she hears is Garrison Meyers and Critical condition.

"I-I-know this guy!" Scott said, capturing everyone's attention.

"You do?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, when I used to take the bus-back when I lived with my dad. He was the driver."

It was silent for a moment.

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please? Like, oh, where are we going tomorrow night? You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night, right?" Lydia addressed Allison.

Hanging out? That's sure to leave a burn mark. Nara thought, nudging Stiles.

"Um, we were thinking about what we're gonna do." Allison-who was trying to take a drink of her water-replied awkwardly.

"Well, I am not sitting home again watching Lacrosse videos, so, if the four of us are hanging out-we are doing something fun," Lydia commented.

Scott's eyes widened.

"Hanging out? Like, the four of us? Do you wanna hang out, like us and them." He stammered towards Allison, and she nodded.

"Yeah...I guess. Sounds fun!"

"You know what else sounds like fun? Stabbing myself in the face with a fork?" Jackson groaned as Lydia took the fork out of his hands, an idea lighting up her face only seconds after.

"Wait, how about bowling? You love to bowl." She says, turning towards her boyfriend

"Yeah, but with actual competition."

"How do you know we're not actual competition?" Allison asked slyly, turning to Scott. "You can bowl, right?" No. "Sort of."

"Is it sort of or yes?" Jackson butted in. How about no?

"Yes," Scott replied. "In fact, I'm a great bowler."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
362K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
173K 9.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
849K 52.1K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...