I'll Protect You Book 1 (Min...

De Sk8ergurl98

Jeon Y/N is a quiet college student and sister of Jeon Jungkook, A member of a gang Called BTS. You're just a... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 23

315 9 1
De Sk8ergurl98

...You slip and fall...

You land on the ground and wince in pain. "Fucking hell. Thank god I wasn't too high up." 

Soojin runs to you. "Y/N? OMO, are you ok?" 

You nod. "What are you doing here?" 

She helps you up. "I was passing by when I saw you fall. Why were you up there?"

You smile. "Trying to improve my skills and failing apparently. Look I'm ok. Don't tell anyone you saw me here please." She nods and you run off. 

.

You turn the corner and run into an alleyway. You take a deep breath and hold your shoulder in pain. You close your eyes for a few minutes. You start to make your way back to your apartment. 

.

.

You make it to the building and lean against the wall outside. You take a deep breath then walk through your front door. 

You let out a sigh of relief when you see no one is home. You walk back to your room and put your other clothes back on plus a hoodie. 

You grab an ice back and place it on your shoulder then text Jimin informing him of your location. 

You walk to the bathroom and notice the cut on your forehead from the fall. "Fuck."

You grab your first aid kit and clean it up. You put a bandaid on it then return to your room. 

"Jimin you're getting quieter and quieter when you sneak in." 

He chuckles then looks at you. "Your head. What happened?" 

You leave the ice pack in the bathroom and move in closer. "Just a scrape."

Jimin nods. "Are you sure?" 

You chuckle. "I was a klutz again and whacked my head. Don't worry. But check this out." You grab the files and hand them to him. "These are copies I made, I left the originals." 

He nods and reads through them.

You look at him. "What do we do with them? We can't give them to Kookie yet because he'll know what we are doing." 

Jimin looks at you. "Hide them for now. J-hope discovered what we are doing and offered his help. I'll ask him for assistance."

You grab the flash drive and hand it to Jimin. "This is everything on his computer, maybe Hoseok can find something. He's better at this stuff then we are anyways."

He takes the drive. "I'll make sure to give it to him. Put the files in your safe so no one touches them." 

You nod and do as he says. Jimin watches you carefully as you open the safe and place the iles inside. He shakes his head then stands up. He grabs your shoulder. 

The minute he makes contact with your body, you flinch and wince in pain.

"Really think you could fool me. You're a righty not a lefty. Did you really think I wouldn't notice you not moving your right arm at all? What happened Y/N?"

You sigh but before you can speak you hear the door open and the boys all walk in. Jimin looks at you. "How bad is it?" 

You look him in the eye. "8. I'm starting to lose feeling in it. I haven't looked at it. I ended up falling from the building while climbing down it."

Jimin nods. "Where are you hiding the ice pack this time?" You point to the bathroom. He runs and grabs it then returns. "Put this in your hoodie and lay in the bed under the covers. Pretend we were watching a movie. Pretend to sleep, I'll do the same then I want to see you shoulder."

You nod and do as he says. You both lay on the bed pretending to be asleep. 

Jungkook opens the door. "Hey you gu-" He closes the door and walks to the living room. "Well they are asleep. We are leaving, call us if you need us Yoongi." 

He nods and watches them leave. He walks towards your door and opens it. He looks at you two asleep and grows a bit jealous of Jimin but has come to terms with him and Taehyung always being around like this. 

He walks over to you and kisses your forehead before leaving and going to his room.

You sit up slowly. "He's gone." 

Jimin sits up as well. "Let me see." 

You turn so he can lift the back of your shirt. "Holy shit. You need to see a doctor Y/N. It's bruising quickly and I'm pretty sure you popped it out of place."

You sigh and put your shirt back down. "What about Yoongi? I can't tell him what happened." 

Jimin thinks. "Then we come up with a situation that'll make sense with your injury. Follow me." 

.

Jimin places a chair under a light then climbs on it. "Lay on the ground."

You do as he says. "Now move closer to the chair and more on your right shoulder." 

You move positions and Jimin jumps down knocking the chair over with him then stands. "Y/N are you ok?" He says it loud enough for Yoongi to hear. 

You see Yoongi come flying out of his room. You grab your shoulder getting the hint. "Yea, I just fell trying to change the damn light. It was annoying me." 

Yoongi runs over to you and helps you up. "Are you hurt?" 

You nod. "I think I messed my shoulder up."

Jimin stands behind Yoongi and smirks, giving you the you're welcome look. 

"Yoongi will you take me to the doctor please." He nods and runs to get his coat. 

Jimin wraps a blanket around you. "See, call me with the results. I'll take the drive to Hoseok."

You nod and Yoongi runs back out. "Make sure they look at the cut on her head too. She hit her head earlier while trying to fix the sink faucet. She has a thing where she does housework when trying to clear her mind. Guess learning the truth was too much for her at the time."

Yoongi nods. "You aren't coming with us?" 

Jimin shakes his head. "I need to speak to Taehyung. Please make sure someone calls me." Jimin then walks out the door and you look at Yoongi with an innocent smiles.

He shakes his head. "You really are a klutz. Let's get you looked at." You nod and walk to the car with him. "I was just in your room. How did you get like that so quick?" 

You chuckle. "I woke up after you came in and went to get a drink when I notice the light out."

He sighs. "Next time wait till you aren't half asleep." 

You nod. "Fine."

.

.

Yoongi pulls up to the ER then helps you out of the car. You walk inside where a nurse takes you to a room while Yoongi sits. 

"We will do an x-ray, but it looks like just a bruise." You nod and she leaves.

.

A few minutes later they take you for an xray then return you to your room. 

"The gentleman in the waiting room is causing us some problems. Would you like me to send him in here?" 

You nod. "Yes please. Thank you." 

She leaves and sends Yoongi in.

You shake your head. "Seriously causing problems now?" 

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "They wouldn't update me." 

You smile at him. "Waiting for the x-ray results. Come on, lay with me." 

Yoongi lays on the bed with you and you drift off to sleep.

.

A few hours later a nurse walks in and looks at Yoongi. "She got lucky. It's just a major bruise, it's possible she popped her shoulder, there was some irritation but it seems to be in place now. We will give her a slink and some pain meds. She should wear the slink for the next three days." 

Yoongi nods. "She has a dance competition. Can she still dance?"

The nurse nods. "Yes she should be fine. Just ensure she rests it and doesn't over exert herself. Ice it. 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off for the night. And when it's really sore make sure to ice it again. I'll bring her the discharge papers."

Yoongi nods and looks at you while the nurse leaves. "Wake up sleepy head." 

You open your eyes. "How bad did I mess it up?" 

Yoongi chuckles. "You're fine, it's just a bruise. You might have popped it out of place but it corrected itself." You nod and sit up while Yoongi hops off the bed. "Put your clothes on while I sign your papers."

You nod again and he leaves while you put your clothes back on. "I need to be more careful. Use your brain Y/N..." You walk out of the room and to the checkout counter. 

You get your paperwork and leave with Yoongi. "I'm such a klutz."

Yoongi chuckles. "We already knew that. Be more careful from now on." 

You nod. "Yea yea." You send Jimin a text letting him know everything is fine. "How was your night with Tae?" 

Yoongi shakes his head. "Now you want to know about my trips delivering stuff?"

You roll your eyes. "I was just being nice Yoongi. Tae is coming over tomorrow and staying the weekend while Jimin and I rehearse for the competition." 

Yoongi nods. "Just make sure you don't overexert yourself. Rest your arm." You nod and smile, while looking out the window.

.

.

Once you are home you go straight to your room and to bed. Yoongi goes to his room and showers before falling asleep. 

You struggle to fall asleep because all you can think about are the files. So you get up and sit at your desk with just your desk light on and study the files.

.

While reading the files you hear a faint noise and get up to find out what it is. 

You walk towards Yoongi's door where it sounds like he's crying. You knock on the door but he doesn't answer. You open the door to see him asleep but whimpering. "Again?"

You walk over to his side and place your hand on his shoulder. "Yoongi?" 

He wakes up and looks at you with tears in his eyes. "What's wrong? Are you ok?" He then looks at you confused. "What?"

You point to his eyes. "You were crying."

He wipes his face. "Oh." 

You run your hand through his hair. "Are you ok? This is the second time you've cried in your sleep." 

He looks at you. "I don't know why I was crying. I can't remember what my dream was." Liar.

You nod. "It's ok. Go back to sleep."

Yoongi nods and pulls you closer. "Please stay with me." 

You smile. "Only until you fall asleep." 

He smiles. "Fair enough." 

You lay down with him and play with his hair until he falls asleep. You smile at his peaceful state. before standing up and walking back to your room. 

You sit back at the desk and read through the files. 

"Ya know you two look good together." 

You turn around quickly. "Jimin? Why are you here?" 

Jimin smiles softly at you. "I came to show you what Hoseok found earlier and what we found while following that group again."

You nod and stand up sitting next to him on the bed. "How long have you been here?" 

He looks down but still smiles. "Since you got up to check on Yoongi." 

You nod. "I know you have feelings for me still and that you didn't want to tell me. But you know you mean too much to me. You'll always be my best friend, I don't want anything to ruin that."

Jimin cups your cheek with his hand. "You're my best friend, almost like my little sister. I wouldn't want to ruin what we have now either. I was letting my feelings get in the way of seeing how good you two actually are for each other. You changed him, he's like a brother to us now."

You smile and he kisses your forehead before smiling back at you. 

"I heard you plan to throw him a party to officially welcome him into BTS. I also heard it was your's and Taehyung's idea." 

Jimin nods. "He deserves it. We all feel the same." 

You hug him tightly. "I'm happy you guys are starting to bond."

Jimin pulls away from the hug. "Now wanna see what we found?" You nod and he shows you what he found on the flash drive you gave him. 

.

"This is crazy. So Mr. Min owes them a shit ton of money. He's working it off just like Yoongi was with Jungkook."

Jimin nods. "Afraid so. We found a lot on his computer and once you finish your little mission here we are handing everything over to Jungkook and Namjoon." 

You nod. "I agree, but I need to find IU first and destroy his escort business."

Jimin pulls out the recordings from the meeting earlier and plays it for you. 

You look at him. "I know where that is! When I used to walk to the university the long way I would pass by it." 

Jimin nods. "We can go after practice tomorrow and scope out the area."

You nod. "We need to get the blueprints. Leave that to me. I'll go talk to my buddies down at the precinct." 

Jimin takes the recording and puts it in your safe. He sees the bracelet he gave you years ago in there. "You still have this. I thought you lost it when you stopped wearing it."

You smile at the bracelet. "I locked it up for safe keeping. Some of our other little things are in there. Pictures, presents, all of it. I didn't want them stolen or lost so I put them in there with my files and other things. I take them out once in awhile though." 

Jimin smiles widely. "I did the same with my safe." Jimin stands by the window. "I'll see you tomorrow around noon for practice." 

You nod. "Bye chimchim." He jumps out the window after giving you a big smile. 

You lock the rest of your stuff up and lay in bed. "I need to tell Yoongi when this is over." You sigh then fall asleep.

.

.

The next day you wake up to Taehyung and Jimin jumping on you. "YAH! GET OFF ME!" They get off you and run out the door, laughing like little children. 

You groan before rolling out of bed. You get dressed and then meet Jimin in the living room to leave.

You both take off out the door leaving two dumbfounded boys behind. 

"They were in a rush." They shake their heads and eat before heading out to meet the others while you and Jimin head to the dance studios at school and start rehearsing.

.

After rehearsals you head to the precinct. 

"Wait out here." Jimin nods as you run inside the building and look around. 

"Can I help you miss?" 

You look at the woman and bow. "Yes, I'm looking for either officer Jaebum or officer Jackson." 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

733K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
44.3K 1.6K 42
Someone grabs my wrist and turns me around. Jungkook is standing in front of me and gives me something. 'Take this and wait in the waiting room okay'...
17.3K 1.7K 30
"I can't resist temptation. That is my curse." To be the future wife of the Grand Master of the Temple means a life of status, riches, and stability...
150K 6.7K 52
No spoiler here, just read it directly ;)