The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 22:Recovery

14.1K 167 386
By DavidBornAgain

Beacon Academy: Infirmary

Y(N) was seen peacefully laying in a resting bed after excessively using his God powers. Thankfully he was already completely healed, unfortunately, all the blood on him made it look like he was still injured. He actually woke up a few minutes before the bull-head landed but he was tired so he didn't want to get up...Plus it would have been really awkward to just wake up when Ozpin carried him to the infirmary...Currently, Y(N) was listening as Team RWBY came into the room...But, he didn't want them to yell at him, so he just kept quiet and pretended he was unconscious and listened to their conversation with Ozpin...

Ozpin: Everything is going to be fine.

Yang: (Her eyes turn red) HE'S NOT FINE, HE'S COMPLETELY COVERED IN BLOOD!

Blake: What happened out there?! How long do we wait until he recovers?!

Ozpin: (Glances at you) ...I...I don't know...(He looks back at Team RWBY) I'll tell you what I told everyone else, all we have to do is wait.

Weiss: Wait for what?! For him to bleed to death?!

Blake: You have to do something! You can't just leave him like that!

Ozpin: At the moment, there is nothing I can do for him.

Yang: Get Jaune here! His semblance can heal Y(N).

Ozpin: I have already contacted him, but I fear Mr. Arcs' semblance will have no effect on Y(N).

Weiss: Why not?! Even if it won't work, we still have to try!

Ozpin: Even if Mr. Arc heals him, there's no telling when he'll wake up.

Yang: WHY ARE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE FINE, WHEN HE'S THE ONLY ONE INJURED?!

Weiss: We shouldn't have trusted those criminals! They are probably the reason why-!

Ozpin: (Interrupts) They are not the cause for his injuries, in fact, if it wasn't for them...None of us would be here now. They played a vital part in everyone's safe return.

Blake: Then how was Y(N) injured?! (She raises her voice) WHO DID THIS TO HIM?!

Through all the yelling, Ruby was the only silent one, as she slowly approached you with tears in her eyes...

Ruby: (Small tears pour from her eyes) ...Y-Y(N)...P-Please...Please wake up...(She drops her head as her tears fall on the ground) ...I can't lose you too.

The rest of the Team quieted down as they also approached where you laid. Yang gave Ruby a hug as she continued crying, while Blake and Weiss looked at your current condition and felt tears in their eyes.

Yang: (Hugging a crying Ruby) He's going to be okay... If anyone can survive this...It's Y(N)...(She looks at you as her eyes flow with small tears) ...I know he'll survive this...

Weiss: Don't you dare die on us, you dolt! ...(A small tear escapes her eye) Please...don't leave us...

Blake: ...Y(N)... (She wipes the tears from her eyes) I...I don't know if you can hear me...But, I want you to know...That we're here for you...and we'll wait for you to wake up...no matter how long it takes...

Weiss: We'll come here every day if we have to! We'll make sure you're okay, and we'll make sure you're not bored while staying here.

Blake: I know you like reading, so I'll read to you every day for as long as I can...

Y(N): You better not read "Ninjas Of Love", I've only read one page and I'm already scarred for life!

As soon as you said that everyone looks at you in utter shock and surprise, but they quickly turn into tears of joy as they see you awake and well.

Team RWBY: Y(N)!!! (They go to hug you but you quickly stop them)

Y(N): NO HUGS, I'M STILL SORE! LET ME RECOVER FIRST! (You notice all of them crying and give them a calm smile) There's no need to cry, I'm not leaving so easily...

They all wipe their tears as Ozpin walks up to your resting bed and gives you a relieved smile.

Ozpin: I'm glad to see that you're awake, Y(N). You gave everyone quite the fright with your little display... I hope you can forgive me, but I have to be going now, I'll let everyone else know that you're alive and well.

You give him a nod as he walks out of the infirmary while you turn to Team RWBY.

Y(N): None of you have to be worried, Tis But A Scratch!

Weiss: A SCRATCH?! You're covered in blood!

Y(N): No, I'm not.

Yang: Then what's that?! (She points to your bloody clothes)

Y(N): (You shrug) I've had worse.

Yang: What happened out there?!

Blake: Who did this to you?!

Ruby: Are you going to be okay?!

Y(N): (You sigh) All you need to know is that we encountered an enormous horde of Grimm... With no other options, I used a devastating attack to destroy them all in an instant... The cost of that attack...is why I'm covered in blood. And yes, Ruby, I'm going to be okay.

Yang: HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU'RE OKAY?! YOU ALMOST DIED!

Y(N): False... I didn't almost die, in fact, I'm not even hurt at all. My wounds may look life-threatening to you, but it is nothing compared to wounds I have received in the past. A fatal attack for you is only a simple nuisance to me.

Weiss: You may be more durable than normal people, but you're not immortal! You still could have died!

Y(N): ...Even if I could have died, I would have willingly and gladly given my life so that the others could live.

Blake: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! (You turn to her) You say that as if your life doesn't matter!

Y(N): It's one thing to live a life... It's another to give up your life so someone else can live theirs. I'm more than willing to give up mine, no matter what-

Blake: What about everyone else?! Do we not matter to you?! If you died, do you know how much we would miss you?!

Yang: Your life is important, Y(N). Don't willingly throw it away as if it means nothing!

Y(N): No matter how many injuries I receive, I will never stop helping those in need, no matter what pain treads my way.

Ruby: We don't want to see you hurt, Y(N). Can you please take it easy for a while?

Weiss: And get all that blood off you! Once you feel better, make sure to take a shower.

Y(N): (You sigh) I understand your concerns, and I will keep them in mind. So don't worry about me, I'm going to be fine.

Blake: ...Okay... We know you're pretty tough, so please heal up as well as you can. (You give her a nod as she looks relieved)

Yang: When can you leave the infirmary? I know you probably don't want to be stuck here for too long.

Y(N): Yeah, I really hate hospital areas, mostly because of the terrible food they give you. But, I should be out of here before the day is over.

Ruby: Don't wait up, we still have that sleepover!

Y(N): ...Oh no... I don't think I'll be able to make it... I can't feel my legs anymore, Oh such a shame...

Yang: We're bringing the cookies!

Y(N): ...I'll be there.

Weiss: Ruby and Nora might eat them all before you get there.

Y(N): ...I'll be there early.

Yang: I hope you'll make it...(She gives you a devious smile) ...We have some fun games planned~

Weiss and Blake instantly turn red as they look at Yang while Ruby and you stare at them in confusion.

Weiss/Blake: WE ARE NOT PLAYING THOSE!

Ruby: Playing what?

Y(N): You mean games like Chess or Checkers?

Yang: (Gives you a wink) You'll find out soon enough~

Blake: (Continually blushes) NO, HE WON'T, BECAUSE WE'RE NOT PLAYING THEM!

Yang: We'll see about that... (She turns to you) We have to get going now, we still have quite a bit to set up today, will you be fine by yourself?

Y(N): If Ozpin told the others that I'm awake, then I'm not going to be by myself for much longer. So don't worry about me, your concerns are not needed.

Ruby: We're glad that you're okay. Please be more careful next time.

Weiss: And for the love of Oum, take a shower, you look like a walking dead body! (She points to the blood all over your clothes)

Yang: A smoking hot dead body!

Y(N): If I ever die, keep Yang away from my body.

Ruby: Let's go now, Yang! (She grabs Yang by the ear as she pulls her out of the room)

Yang: Ow-ow-ow-ow!

You give them all a wave as they leave the room, but not before Yang blows you a kiss on the way out, which just freaked you out...You lay for a moment until you sense Team JNPR coming your way. Once they enter, they see you covered in blood and give off horrified expressions, but you just sigh in annoyance and say...

Y(N): Don't freak out, I may look injured, but I'm perfectly fine.

Jaune: How did this happen?!

Y(N): I used a special technique to kill a horde of Grimm in an instant, but my body couldn't handle it, resulting in painful and excruciating blood loss...

Team JNPR stands by your bed with looks of concern, while you calmly lay there...

Pyrrha: (She gives you a concerned look as she looks at the blood on your clothes) H-How... How do you feel?

Ren: Are you in any pain? It looks like you lost quite a lot of blood.

Nora: Do you want pancakes?

You quietly chuckle and give the Team a calm smile...Too bad it hurt to move so you couldn't give them a thumbs up.

Y(N): Do not worry, I have been in much worse pain than this...and the pain has already mostly subsided. I just feel pain when I move, but it should be better in a few hours.

Jaune puts his hand on your shoulder and activates his semblance, but unfortunately, all it did was numb the already existing pain.

Jaune: What kind of technique did you use that made you like this?! Did you overuse the Kaio-ken?

Y(N): No, I didn't use the Kaio-Ken at all. I used a very powerful yet very costly technique. Unfortunately, it is too complex to explain, so I won't bother explaining it right now.

Ren: It is good to see that you are doing well and if it's any consolation, I hope you feel better soon.

Y(N): Don't worry, after this, I'll feel better than ever thanks to my Zenkai Boost.

You notice them giving you a confused expression, but Jaune speaks up.

Jaune: Uh, what's a "Zen-Kai"?

Y(N): Oh, I haven't explained that yet. A Zenkai Boost is something every Saiyan has, it's a genetic trait that allows us to become stronger after every near-fatal injury.

Jaune: Hold up, are you saying that after you recover, you're going to be even stronger than before?!

Y(N): Yes.

Ren: That's incredible. A genetic trait like that sounds like a very useful ability.

Y(N): Trust me, it is. It's one of the main reasons Saiyans are among the most powerful beings in the universe. So no need to worry about me, I'm going to be just fine.

Jaune: I hope you make it to the sleepover, it's going to be awesome!

Nora: WE'RE GOING TO HAVE PANCAKES!

Y(N): Hey Ren, if I feel better, could I help with the pancakes?

Ren: By the number of people coming to our dorm and that's including Nora... (He claps his hands together and gives you a small bow) ...I'd greatly appreciate the help.

Nora: WE STILL NEED TO BUY SUPPLIES!

Jaune: (Realizes) Oh, that's right, we forgot to buy pancake supplies for tonight!

Y(N): Then don't let me keep you waiting, go and get what you need. By the way, the store closes soon, so you better hurry.

Nora: (Immediately runs while waving back to you) BYE, Y(N)! HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER, SOON!

Ren: (Sighs and starts walking away) I'll make sure she doesn't cause any trouble...

Jaune: (He checks his pockets to find nothing) I FORGOT MY WALLET, IT'S PROBABLY AT THE DORM! Nice talking to you, Y(N). Hope to see you later!

He gives you a wave before sprinting out of the room, so you turn to Pyrrha who stayed behind. You noticed she was rather quiet since she saw you, so you asked her...

Y(N): Are you okay, Pyrrha? You have a troubled look on your face.

She doesn't say anything, all she does is put her hand on your shoulder as small tears come from her eyes.

Pyrrha: ...W-Why...Why did this have to happen to you? You are always the one helping others, but why are you the only one who was hurt?! WHY ARE YOU THE ONE WHO HAS TO SUFFER?!

Y(N): (You give her a sad smile) I suffer, so none of you have to. I'll gladly feel pain so no one else has to experience it. And I'll continue helping others...until I draw my last breath... I was given power for a reason, and I'll continue using it so no one else has to suffer as I do.

You muster through the pain as you sit up and lift your arm and wipe her tears away, but when you pull back she holds your arm as she cries into it, while you use your other hand to gently pat her on the head. You then use your hand to lift her face towards you, as you dry the rest of her tears while giving her a calm smile.

Y(N): A beautiful girl like you shouldn't have to waste tears on someone like me. Someone like me doesn't deserve it, someone like me doesn't deserve anything good in his life... I've taken too many lives, so don't waste your emotion and care for a monster like me.

Pyrrha: You're not what you say you are! No matter what you did in the past, you still deserve happiness for all the pain you went through and all the people you've helped since coming here to Beacon... All you need...is someone to help you... Someone to help share your pain and care for you... Someone truly special...that cares deeply about you... Someone that...loves you...

Pyrrha tries to place her hand on your cheek but you flinch and pull away as she slowly pulls back and looks at you with a sad gaze.

Y(N): ...I'm sorry... I can't... I may have done some good in my life, but my terrible deeds will always outweigh that good... For every life I saved, there will always be another that I chose to destroy...My power is a burden, a burden only I can carry... A burden...I can never share with anyone else... A relationship with someone special...someone you can love...is something I'll never have...

Pyrrha: Why...? Why do you punish yourself? Why won't you let anyone help you? Why do you let yourself suffer alone?!

Y(N): ...Once you lose too much in your life, all you ever feel is suffering... All I can ever think about is what I've lost... And I let that pain fuel my desire to help others... I let my suffering and pain cloud my mind, so I could save others without hesitation and without worrying about myself. I help others so no one would have to feel the loss I felt... I sacrificed my happiness so everyone else can have theirs...And that is why I can never be with anyone... So don't even bother trying with me... Because a kind and caring person such as yourself deserves far better than someone broken and filled with pain... (You turn your head away)...

Pyrrha: ...Y(N)... (She tries to reach out to you)

Y(N): You should get going, your team is probably wondering where you are... I'll see you later...

Pyrrha pulls back and turns around as she walks toward the door, but for a moment she looks back at you...

Pyrrha: (Whispers) You're wrong, Y(N)... It's me who doesn't deserve someone like you... In my eyes...you are truly special...

You hear this as Pyrrha walks away and you drop your head in sadness...After all the wrongs you committed, you felt undeserving of such care and kindness. All your life you focused on helping others and making sure they have a future where they can live their lives and be happy...You focused on saving others for so many eons, that you gave up on having a happy life...In a way you had hoped that would change after you gave Zeno the title of the Omni King, you had hoped you would finally have a happy life in Remnant...You kept telling yourself you wouldn't be happy because of your past, your power, your immortality...But...the true reason you couldn't be happy...is because you won't allow yourself to. You won't allow anyone in your heart because you fear that you will lose them, you fear that they will one day leave you...and loss is something you don't want to experience again...

Y(N): ...I'm such a fool! I came here to finally live a peaceful life, yet all I can ever think about are the wrongdoings I have committed...How pathetic, that I won't even allow myself to try and be in a relationship again... Yamoshi...I wish you were here, you were always the one I could look to for answers... I'm sorry, brother... You would be disappointed with how I turned out...

After a few minutes of self-groveling, you decided to try and clean the blood off you, so you slowly and painfully moved your body from a laying position into a sitting position. Once you accomplished that task you slowly moved your legs off the bed and slowly stood up while holding the handrail to keep you standing.

Y(N): I should have asked Ozpin to bring me a cane...

While you were busy keeping your balance while slowly taking a step forward you didn't notice someone unexpectingly come into the room...

Velvet: Y(N)!

Y(N): Huh?!

The moment Velvet called out your name you lost your balance and fell head-first onto the ground, Velvet quickly ran to you and tried to help you stand up. She grabbed your arm as you groaned in pain and slowly stood up while Velvet helped you sit back down on the bed.

Velvet: I-I'm S-Sorry! I d-didn't meant to-

Y(N): I said it once before, I'll say it again... You don't have to keep apologizing.

Velvet: (Her ears drop as she looks at your bloody clothes) S-So much b-blood...

Y(N): All the blood is already dried up, all I need to do is wash it off... By the way, how did you know I was here, or did you come here by complete accident?

Velvet: I...I heard from Team RWBY...so I w-wanted to see that y-you were okay...

Y(N): I'm fine, I'm just a little sore at the moment, but I'll be better in a few hours.

Velvet: H-How can you be so sure? Y-You s-seem to have lost a lot of blood.

Y(N): Yeah, no kidding. But, I can recover fast from any injury, it's one of my natural perks... (You notice her glum look) Velvet, I'm going to be outta here in no time, so don't worry.

Velvet: I...I...I just don't want to see you hurt...

Y(N): Well, if you are so worried about me... How about you take me out for some food tomorrow?

Velvet: W-What?! ...(She remembers her promise) Oh, that's right... I still owe you dinner...

Y(N): Yes, you do. And plus, I'm free tomorrow, so it's the perfect opportunity.

Velvet: B-But, I still haven't thought of a place to-

Y(N): It doesn't have to be a fancy or expensive place. It could just be a simple common food area. I can eat pretty much anything so I'm fine with any place.

Velvet: Umm... H-How about... (She fidgets with her fingers) ...A picnic...at the park...?

Y(N): A picnic, huh? Hmmm...That'll work. Know any good areas around?

Velvet: I-I h-have one place in mind...

Y(N): Great... Just text me the location and time and I'll be there.

Her ears perk up as she gives you a gentle smile.

Velvet: It's a date then!

You look at her with a confused expression as she quickly covers her mouth and starts blushing.

Velvet: I-I-I m-mean I-it's a....a g-get together! YES, just a friendly get-together! (She chuckles nervously) I have to be going now, see you tomorrow!

Before you can even say a word she quickly sprints out of the room while you have a confused expression on your face...

Y(N): ...Well, that just happened...I'm surprised she didn't "hop" out of the room...That would have been amazing to watch though...

You decide to wash your blood off you, so using your recovered strength you create a purple portal as you reach in and struggle to find something useful...After two minutes you finally manage to pull out Ozpin's cane that he left in Salem's castle. You snicker evilly as you lean against the cane and slowly walk out of the recovery room. As you were walking to your dorm down the hallway you sensed Amber and Cinder's auras right around the corner, so you quickly turn around and start fast-walking away...Too bad you weren't fast enough...

Cinder/Amber: Y(N)!!!

Y(N): (You exhale and turn around) Good evening.

They both quickly run to you as you use the cane to keep yourself from falling. They both give you a hug as you groan in pain, but they quickly let go and give you a concerned expression.

Amber: Thank Oum you're okay!

Cinder: What are you doing walking around?! You should be resting!

Y(N): I was just going to wash the blood off and get new clothes, it's no big deal.

Cinder: No big deal?! You shouldn't even be standing after losing so much blood!

Amber: We have to get you back to bed! The more energy you use, the bigger chance you have of collapsing again!

Y(N): The blood has already stopped flowing through my open wounds, so all I need is a quick shower and I'll feel better... Listen, I know that I look terrible but my body naturally recovers faster than the average person, so I'll be as good as new before you know it.

Both Cinder and Amber drop their heads as you gaze at them sadly...

Cinder: ...We were really worried about you...

Amber: When you collapsed... All that blood... We were scared you weren't going to make it...

Y(N): I'm tougher than I look, just be glad that I was the only one injured. If I didn't do what I did, then both of you and everyone else could have been seriously injured, and I wasn't willing to let that happen... So please don't be worried about what happened, instead be glad that I and everyone else lived to see another day.

They both sigh as they look at you with more relaxed expressions.

Amber: We're glad you're alive, Y(N). Just please be more careful next time, I don't want to see you hurt.

Y(N): I'll try to be more careful...

Cinder: Now that we know you'll be fine, I can tell Mercury and Emerald that you're okay. But, can I ask you for a favor? (You nod reluctantly) Neo's been worried sick ever since she saw you hurt. Can you let her know you're okay...after you feel better?

Y(N): I promise I'll talk to her, you have my word. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to wash all the blood off and get a new change of clothes.

You use the cane and slowly walk past Cinder and Amber as they look at you with a concerned expressions...

Amber: (Turns to Cinder) You think he'll be alright? I know he told us he's fine-

Cinder: He's stronger than he looks, all we can do now, is be thankful that he's alive and well.

Team RWBY Room

You step inside the room and lock the door, and then head inside the bathroom. Once you lock the bathroom door, you slowly take off your bloody clothes, and once you did, you looked at yourself in the mirror to see all of your scars...Scars you received in your battle against..."Archon"...

Your body naturally healed all inflicted damage, but after your battle with Archon, you refused to let your body heal from his attacks. Instead, you allowed them to stay as a reminder of the pain he caused you...You sigh and head into the shower as you allow the hot water to wash away the dried-up blood...After a few minutes, you slowly get out of the shower and dry off, after that you use a technique called "Clothes Beam" to give yourself a clean Gi uniform...That looked exactly like all your other dark uniforms...Once you were done, you felt better and relieved...

Y(N): (You sigh in relief) I think I recovered enough to be able to use my God healing...

You close your eyes as you allow your God Ki to fully heal you. Once you opened your eyes, you were fully recovered and a bit stronger after your Zenkai Boost...So you grab the cane and quickly teleport to Ozpins location.

Ozpin's Office

Ozpin was currently talking to Salem about her stay in Beacon Academy until you suddenly teleport in front of him...

Ozpin: GAH! (He notices it's you and sighs in relief) Oh Y(N), you look a lot better since the last time I saw you... (He sees his cane in your hand) ...Is that my cane?

Y(N): Yup.

Ozpin: Can I have it back?

You toss him the cane as Salem stands next to Ozpin with a new pair of clothes.

Salem: How are you feeling, Y(N)?

Y(N): Much better actually, once I recovered enough, I allowed my God Ki to heal me fully, so I'm as good as new.

Ozpin: (Sighs) That's a relief, I was afraid you weren't going to recover...

Y(N): Uh... Oz, you do know that I'm the most powerful being in the Multiverse, what makes you think I wasn't going to recover in the first place?

Ozpin: ...That was the first time I ever saw you bleed... I didn't even think it was possible for someone of your stature.

Salem: We've never seen you hurt, and you had so much blood coming out!

Y(N): It was just a side-effect of overusing my God powers, so you shouldn't worry. As much as it hurt, I wouldn't be able to die from something as simple as bleeding excessively... Trust me...I've tried... So Salem, how does it feel being here?

Salem: A little strange... After fighting for so many years, I feel happy that I longer have to be alone... But, there is still many things I have to do and so much more I have to answer for...

Ozpin: And I'll be with you every step of the way. This time, I won't be going anywhere.

Both Ozpin and Salem hold hands as you feel really awkward just standing there.

Ozpin: (Turns to you) Y(N), you have done so much for us. I can not even begin to express my gratitude. You have ended a war that we have been fighting for hundreds of years, and for that, we are forever in your debt.

Salem: If there is anything you need, do not hesitate to ask us.

They give you a respectful bow as you grow a small smile on your face.

Y(N): All I ask is that you help me in the coming battle. (You turn to the headmaster) Ozpin, will you explain the plan to her?

Ozpin simply nods while Salem looks a bit confused.

Salem: Wait, what plan, and what battle?!

Ozpin: It's a long story, so you may want to sit down for this.

Y(N): Now, if you'll excuse me, there is still one other person I have to speak to...

You immediately sense the auras around you as you find out where Neo is. Once you sense her aura you teleport to her location...And you see her sitting on the bench where you shared an ice cream together...You notice her dropped head as she silently wipes her tears away...You slowly sit next to her as she turns in your direction with evident anger... However, the moment she realized that it was you, she immediately pulled you into a hug. You simply hugged her back as she cried into your shoulder and softly hit you on the chest.

Y(N): It's okay, Neo... It's okay... I'm not going anywhere...

She looks at you with her sad face as you wipe the tears from her eyes. You give her a soft smile and pat her head as she slightly blushes.

Neo: (Sign language) You idiot! Do you know how much you scared me?!

Y(N): I'm sorry, Neo... I'm sorry that I'm the reason you're crying... I'm sorry that you had to see that... Please, don't cry anymore...

Neo once again envelopes you in a hug as you slowly comfort her...Once she felt better she let you go and gave you a small smile in return...

Neo: (Sign language) Don't forget, you still owe me ice cream!

Y(N): I haven't forgotten, just tell me the day and I'll be there. And for making you cry, I'll buy extra.

Neo silently cheers as you look at the setting Sun and think about everything that happened today.

Y(N): (Thinking) I'm very lucky...to have such people care for me. I never thought it was possible, but I think I can actually be happy here...As long as the plan goes well, I have nothing to fear for the coming battle...

You suddenly hear a notification sound as Neo takes out her scroll and reads it. And the moment she read it, she stands from the bench and turns to you with a smile.

Neo: (Sign language) I have to be going now, but I'm glad I got to see you... Thank you for letting me know that you're okay... It means so much to me.

Y(N): (You give her a nod) Take care of yourself, Neo. And make sure Roman doesn't cause any trouble...If he does, I'll have to kill him.

Neo: (Sign language) Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

She starts walking away but not before giving you a seductive wink...You watch as she walks away and once again looks at the setting sun...And think about all the people you met...and you start to consider something...

Y(N): ...I still have that sleepover that Team RWBY planned, and a picnic with Velvet tomorrow... I hope everything will go well... I've never been to a sleepover, and I wonder what kind of activities they do there... Well, I guess I'll have to go and find out for myself...

To Be Continued

Authors Note:

The next chapter will be about the sleepover with Team RWBY and Team JNPR, as well as the picnic "date" with Velvet...

For the next few chapters before the Vytal festival, I'm going to focus on our character's growing relationship with the girls, so he'll slowly get closer to each and every one of them...Each in a different way.

I'm planning on having a different ending for every girl he knows so every reader will be satisfied with having their favorite girl at the end...

If you have any complaints or concerns make sure to let me know.

Have a great day, Author Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 240 42
Y/n L/n, one of the seven saiyans living on Remnant. It was unknown how such brings existed in the first place. some of them go into hiding, some of...
165K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
97.7K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
482K 6.2K 106
You were transported to the rwby universe by a mysterious power and was given the power to summon any weapon, armor and items from bows to gun's, swo...