Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Fifty One - Closer to an Ending

212 4 2
By aigooagain

KLCC Convention Centre,

Fast forward, it was already the awarding day. They were back in Kuala Lumpur and the students were thrilled waiting for the results.

"Chan, are we even winning?" Chaeyoung shrugged as she was anxious about the result.

Chaeyoung had been giving blood sweat and tears for the whole event. To be said, she was the most active member even if in silence.

"Mr Yu said so?" Bangchan replied, somewhat unsure.

"Hello! Good evening! I know the participants must be so curious by now! Honestly we are eager to tell you but hold up! Let's give the organisers some time for his words!" The MC started talking.

"Yay! Finally!" Chaeyoung let out a sigh.

"I know it's been a long month! Firstly, I would like to thank all the participants for taking place in this event. Thank you so much for your interest. Throughout this event, there must be bitter and sweet memories and I hope we will be able to cherish all of that."
"Anyway! I got an information that one of our lovely participants from Korea got into an accident."
"Where are you?" The organiser looked around, wanted to look at Ji Yeon's condition.

She raised her hand, giving out an ashamed smile.

"Are you doing fine now?" The organiser was indeed a friendly one.

"Yes! Thank you for your concern!" Ji Yeon politely replied.

"Thank god for your health. I wish you all a healthy journey ahead."

"I think this speech will take forever." Ji Yeon complained.

"Listen that. He told us to take a good care of our health." Felix just needed to point that out.

"Nae," Ji Yeon nodded, tired to pick a fight with Felix.

"Ock, this Ji Yeon is so unfamiliar. She is agreeing yet why do I feel distant?" Felix thought, only staring at Ji Yeon.
"Is she really okay?" He knitted his eyebrows but Ji Yeon wasn't looking.

"Yah! Felix! When is our flight to Korea?" Hyun Jin interrupted him.

"Huh?" Felix turned to look at Hyun Jin.
"In two days. Mr Yu extended our stay here."

"For real?!" Hyun Jin nearly dance on the spot.
"Hyuna Hyuna!" He went to talk to Hyuna who was sitting at his right.

"What is it?" Hyuna raised her eyebrows, putting down the glass onto the table.

"Let's go on a date." He leaned in closer, whispering to only Hyuna.

"Let's go!" Hyuna agreed, whispering back.

"Heol, do you call that whisper? Just tell the whole world already." Seungmin had to say that.

"Can you please stop bothering us?" Hyun Jin glared at Seungmin.

"No, never." Seungmin laughed.

"I guess that is all from me! Thank you once again from the me and the fellow crew! We will be exposing the results now!" He gave a big clap and the rest copied his action.

"Ock, it is done?" Hyuna was shocked as the organiser kept the speech short and neat.

"This organiser is the best of all. He is friendly and kept his speech short." Hyun Jin said.
"Aha but now, the result is out."

"We were the presenters Jinie. If anything go wrong, let's jump from KLCC tower." Hyuna said, shaking Hyun Jin's white shirt sleeve.

"KLCC is like 88 floors. If we fall from the top, I think we might be shattered into million smaller pieces. How irony." Hyun Jin flinched at the brutal imagination he got.

"Okay, I want to cancel that idea." Hyuna said, having a second thought.

"For this whole event, who do you think would win the event launching program?!" Drum rolls.

"The party planner!" Most of the participants yelled.

"We are one of the party planners tho." Seungmin elbowed Felix, causing him to drop the cake he was about to eat.

"Yah! Kim Seungmin!" Felix snapped.
"My cake!"

"Mian,"
"I was just too excited." Seungmin said sorry but seemed unconcerned.

So insincere Kim Seungmin.

"Have you all already guessed?! Then, this will be a little less surprising." The MC made himself sounded surprised but it was obvious.
"But! Since we will be launching your idea, we have selected four program!"
"We would like to congratulate-" he just needed to stop there.

"I am so sick of the thrills." Nayong suddenly pinched Han's hand and he jolted up.

"What was that for?" Han rubbed his own hand in pain.

"Congratulations! Saekang High School from Korea! Party Raises Races which got invested by Dató Kamil from Mesra group Malaysia." The MC clapped his hands and Mr Yu got up from his seat, proud face on.

His students looked so shocked.

"YAHHHH WE ARE REALLY WINNING!" Woojin couldn't help but to smile as he said it out loud.

"I am so touched!" Hyuna made the give me five motion with everyone from the team.

"Hakgin! You all did a good job!" Woojin praised them and they all gathered into a group hug.

"For Saekang accomplishment!" Mr Yu hyped the mood up.

"Everyone from the team are welcomed to join the stage!" The MC added and they started moving.

Bangchan took the lead, stepping his feet onto the staircase of the stage. His hands were turning white from being nervous yet happy at the same time.

"Aigoo! Gwaenchanna Chan." Mr Yu tapped his shoulder as they were going up.

"Congratulations once again." The organiser said to Mr Yu as he was the teacher from Saekang High School.

There was Dató Kamil standing beside the organiser and Mr Yu approached them. He was given a medal and a certificate stated, "2019 Racism Lunching Program Best Idea."

"Thank you for you for taking part. I am glad to get the chance to invest in this project." Mr Kamil said, slightly bowing down to Mr Yu.

"Move closer! It is time for pictures!" The official photographer said and the team moved closer.

Such that from left to right, Hyun Jin, Hyuna, Felix, Ji Yeon, Bang Chan, Chaeyoung, Mr Yu, Dato Kamil, Organiser, Han, Nayong, Woojin, Minho, Changbin, Jeongin and Seungmin.

"Freestyle!" The photographer said again and they gave another funny pose.

After the picture, they moved back down from the stage. The party will be held on the day of their departure back to Korea, at 6 p.m. until 9 p.m.

Audience section,

The students along with Mr Yu remained seated. Somehow Mr Pyo was nowhere to be seen. He was actually joining the whole exhibition but actually more to having a vacation.

"I haven't seen Mr Pyo so long. I wonder if he is really following this event." Woojin got curious.

"Mr Pyo? He went back after Cameron Highlands." Mr Yu said.
"You didn't even know that? Tsk tsk."

"I wasn't informed." Woojin blinked, clueless.

"As for the next event, we would like to welcome-"
"Ock, this is also a korean team." The MC spoiled the result on purpose.

"Hot air ballon? The Yongsan High got so many recognition." Hyun Jin made speculation.

"I agree. But what did Seoul High plan for?" Hyuna asked as her friends from Seoul High even mention about their project.

"They are also a party organiser." Hyun Jin replied.
"But not a traditional one."

"Really?! Then, a pop party?! Clubbing vibe?!" Hyuna mimicked a dancing move, freaking out.

"Aniya!" Hyun Jin chuckled.
"What were you thinking?! Not that." He shook his head, unable to understand Hyuna and her way of thinking.

"Yongsan High! Happy Hot Air Ballon!" The MC read the card and the five boys with one girl stood up.

"Yay!" Chae Aa flashed a wide smile.

"Great work peeps!" Yeonjun the leader said, smiling to his teammates.

____

Avenue K,

"Wah, it's been like forever here. We are going back in two days." Hyun Jin shrugged, was actually sad about leaving the country.

"Right? I kind of blended well with Malaysia now. From Kuala Lumpur to Cameron to Langkawi. It is actually pretty interesting here." Hyuna kept reminiscing.

They were actually walking around the mall and ended up in H&M again.

"Since we won't stay her for so long anymore, let's spend some money." Hyun Jin suggested.

"Really?! Let's do that!" Hyuna instantly nodded her head.

"We look like a office worker now. Let's buy something and change." Hyun Jin said, looking at himself in the mirror.

He was wearing a dark blue suit with white shirt inside and Hyuna was still wearing her fancy white with gold buttons blazer.

"Omaigod, you are right." She looked into the mirror and pulled out her phone.
"Let's snap a mirror selfie before that."

"Okay!" Hyun Jin nodded.

"Kimchi!" They both smiled and Hyuna tapped on the camera button.

"Another one," Hyun Jin went closer to Hyuna, putting up a small love from behind her, above the head.

"Omo! This is cute!" Hyuna took a look at the picture as she already caught it.

"Agreeing!" Hyun Jin said.
"Kaja! Shop till broke!" The boyfriend she got.

____

Outside KLCC,

The Feji wanted to go to the Avenue K and they were standing by the road, waiting for a green light for pedestrians. Felix held Ji Yeon's hand tight, was actually more anxious than her.

"It is a green light!" Ji Yeon suddenly shook his hand away and walked towards the crossing line.

"Ji Yeon aa!" Felix ran after her.

"Wae?! Pali! It is a green light!" Ji Yeon turned around, pausing her walking motion right in the middle of the zebra crossing.

"PENGGG!" A stubborn driver broke the road rule and Ji Yeon turned to look at the car.

Instead of moving away, she was stunned at the position but Felix dragged her away from the crossing. Ji Yeon turned quiet for a minute.

"Hyuna aa! It's dangerous," she heard her own voice replaying in her mind, flashing back some memories.

"What happened?" Ji Yeon widened her eyes, looking into Felix's eyes.

"Are you ok-"

"Weh! Please look where you are going!" The driver move his head out from the window, yelling at Ji Yeon.
"You are not blind aren't you?! My car almost got scratched!"

Felix got worked up, judging the conscienceless driver. He was at fault but wanted to put the blame on Ji Yeon.

"You kept driving when the pedestrian light turned green! Should we settle by law?" Felix yelled back, pushing Ji Yeon to stand behind him.
"Have some conscience will you?!"

"She wasn't in her right mind! Look at those bandage! What even?!" The guy continued to be bitter and it caused Felix to furiously walked towards him.

"Felix! No!" Ji Yeon back hugged him.
"Just let him be." She had her heart beating fast.

"Move away!" The driver drove away, giving them both a look.

The couple stayed in silence for a while and Felix tried to make Ji Yeon let go. He could not see her face and it made him wondered about her condition.

"What's wrong?" He asked, tapping on her hands as she was somehow shivering.

"What is this situation?" Ji Yeon slowly let go, looking around her.

"Feji! I caught you people!" Chaeyoung approached them from across the road, laughing.

"Hajima!" Ji Yeon was yelling and helplessly fell onto the ground.
"Don't cro-ss the road." Stuttering.

"Ji-Ji Yeon aa, what's wrong?" Felix tried to support her from falling down but she put both her hands on her head.

"What's wrong with her?!" Chaeyoung ran to Ji Yeon, her smile dropped.

"Ji Yeon, it is okay. Nothing happened." Felix knew it was probably what the doctor mentioned.

Felix thought, he shouldn't have let her be in the same situation again. The mild trauma period was still ongoing after all.

"It is dangerous!" Everything was spinning in her eyes.
"Cha-aeyoung aa, don't."

Even the road was wavering and Felix's voice was unclearly echoing in her ears. Ji Yeon struggled to keep her consciousness but blacked out a second after.

"Ji Yeon aa! What happened?!" Chaeyoung shook Felix, demanding for an answer.

"Stop asking me!" The panicked Felix picked Ji Yeon up bridal style, not knowing which direction to go.

"Where are you going?!" Chaeyoung ran after them.

____

H&M,

The Hyuns were still busy choosing random clothes and hurled them into the cart. They were going through the shelf that was facing the glass wall, right in front of the cross road.

"Ock, igeo igeo." Hyun Jin hurled another one into the cart.

A cute white T-shirt with small writing in the middle 'Handle with care.'

"This sounds like you." Hyun Jin was actually mocking Hyuna.

"HELLO! What?!" Hyuna glared at him but was agreeing that the T-shirt was indeed pretty.
"Let's buy a similar one."

"A handle with care couple?" Hyun Jin chuckled.

"Okay that made us sound fragile." Hyuna laughed.
"But still, this one is pretty."

"How much did we get now?" Hyun Jin started counting the clothes piece by pieces.
"Heol! Ten."

"More?" Hyuna wiggled her eyebrows.

"Of course!" Hyun Jin agreed and happened to look at outside the glass wall.
"Jamkan,"
"Isn't that Felix. Why is he carrying Ji Yeon like that? And what's up with Chaeyoung crying?" He knitted his eyebrows.
"Should we go to them?"

"I don't know? I will make a call for Chaeyoung." Hyuna pulled out her phone.
"Wait a second."

"Alright, take your time." Hyun Jin said, walking away towards the counter.

"Wait for me!" Hyuna said but Chaeyoung already picked up the phone call and it caused her to stop walking.

On the phone call,

"Chaeyoung, I saw you, Felix and Ji Yeon. What's wrong?!" Hyuna asked nervously.

"Ji Yeon collapsed. We are heading to the hospital from last time." Chaeyoung replied, crying out of concern.

"But why?!" Hyuna thought Ji Yeon was doing fine.

"I don't kn-" Chaeyoung was about to reply her but Hyuna cut the line.

End of phone call.

Hyuna's mind turned blank for a while and she let her phone slipped away from her hand.

"Hyuna aa, what's wrong with your face? Did anything happened to them?" Hyun Jin came back to her, holding the shopping bags.

"Hyun Jin aa-" Hyuna turned to look at him, expression all worried and it made Hyun Jin felt the same.

"Wae?" He asked again, trying to make the situation clear.

"Na-" Hyuna walked away towards the glass door and tapped on the automatic button.

Hyun Jin noticed her phone from the floor and picked it up before running after her. However, soon after he got back in standing position, Hyuna was no longer in his sight.

"Hyuna?!" He looked around, anxious that her phone was with him and Hyuna vanished somewhere.

____

Twin Tower Medical Centre,

"Ting!" The elevator produced sound as it opened.

Felix ran out with Ji Yeon in his arms. Chaeyoung ran after them, putting her hands together in prayer.

"What's wrong with her?" A staff asked, looking at Ji Yeon.

"She collapsed, traumatic based." Felix replied and the staff pushed the moveable bed towards him.

They replaced Ji Yeon on the bed and rushed her into the emergency room. Felix was left behind with Chaeyoung by the entrance.

"What actually happened?!" Chaeyoung kept asking and Felix covered his face with his hand.

"We were crossing the road." Felix replied and Chaeyoung got the idea.
"I shouldn't have let that happen."

"Aniya Felix. Don't blame yourself." Chaeyoung said with her red eyes, patting on Felix's back.

"Felix! Chaeyoung!" Hyuna ran, panting.

"Hyuna aa," Chaeyoung weakly turned to look at Hyuna.
"Are you alone?" She noticed that Hyun Jin wasn't around.

"Right!"
"Hyun Jin." She finally remembered Hyun Jin and searched for her phone but it was nowhere around her.

"What are you looking for?" Chaeyoung asked.

"My phone."
"No my phone is not important right now."
"Ji Yeon?"
"How is Ji Yeon? What is wrong with her?" Hyuna went back to the main topic but Felix wasn't replying.

"They were crossing the road." Chaeyoung repeated what Felix had told her.

"I thought she was okay." Felix started talking, emotionless.
"That's why, I didn't even consider crossing the road wa-"

He wasn't even crying nor looking sad. Nobody would've known what was actually happening inside his mind.

"Ji Yeon will be okay. We know she will." Hyuna was trying to make the situation better but even herself wasn't really sure.

"Should I call her parents? Ji Yeon's parents are still in Malaysia and even nearby here." Chaeyoung suggested but it caused Felix to be even more anxious.

"Andwae!" He snapped, shaking his head vigorously.

"But why? Shouldn't we let her parents know? This is not simple things Felix. We never know what could've happen to Ji Yeon." Chaeyoung replied, unable to understand Felix and his logic.

"No! They will take her away." Felix murmured and nobody actually heard it.

"What did you say?" Chaeyoung asked again, unsatisfied with Felix's idea.
"Felix! We can't be sure-"

"Stop it! Stop saying that we can't be sure if she will wake up or what would happen to Ji Yeon! I am only hoping for Ji Yeon to be okay. Can you please stop making it sounds negative." Felix said, eyes shaking as he tried to hold himself from breaking out into tears.

"What is your problem?!" Chaeyoung got worked up, turning mad to Felix.
"You are so selfish! How about her parents?!"

It somehow shut Felix out. He knew it was idiotic of him to act like that but Felix just couldn't help it. The truth was, he was incapable to imagine a day without Ji Yeon.

"Let's not point fingers to each other." Hyuna stepped into the fight, trying to put the situation at ease.
"She will be fine. I am sure." She gave out a smile.

"Huh jinjja." Chaeyoung sighed, looking at Felix.

They went to sit at the chair outside of the emergency room. Felix had been checking on his watch from time to time but the doctor was still inside.

"Tik tik tik," the clock was ticking and the sound it produced only agitated them.

"It already passed an hour. Why are they talking way too long?" Felix was fidgeting, tapping his feet on the floor.

"Srikk!" The emergency room door slide open and all three of them stood up.

"How is my friend? Ji Yeon," Hyuna was the first to asked.

"Did she recently got into an accident? Her stitches were still severe." The doctor uttered and Felix nodded in reply.
"This is traumatic reaction. It is hard to completely go if the scene repeated before she could completely heal." He added, giving them a concerning look.
"Right now, it is only a matter of whether she is ready to wake up or not. We can't be sure about it. But physically, she is fine."

"W-what?" Felix wrinkled his forehead, processing the situation in his head.

"Ani, Ji Yeon in so energetic. What would keep her away from waking up?" Hyuna shook her head and refused to be negative about it.

Deep down, Felix remembered that Ji Yeon was not ready to listen to what the doctor might have tell her. About her losing little by little memories. Just by thinking about it, Felix
grew worried that Ji Yeon could be refusing to wake up in order to avoid it.

"Ring ring ring!" Felix's phone was ringing.

He looked at the contact name and picked up the call.

On the phone call,

"Felix, where are you right now?" Hyun Jin asked.

"Twin Tower Medical Centre." Felix replied.
"Ji Yeon collapsed again."

"What happened to Ji Yeon? Is she okay?"

"Hrmm, she is,"
"Okay," Felix was hesitating.

"Is Hyuna there too?" Hyun Jin asked.
"Her phone is with me and I don't know where she is right now."

"She is here." Felix gave handed the phone to Hyuna and she took it.
"Talk to her."

"Hyun Jin aa, I am sorry." Hyuna felt sorry for suddenly ditching Hyun Jin.

"Sokay, how are you feeling?" Hyun Jin knew that Hyuna might be sad about Ji Yeon.

"So so?" Hyuna wasn't really sure.

"Orait then, I am returning your phone. Wait for me at the medical centre okay?"

"Hrmm." Hyuna nodded as if Hyun Jin was right in front of her to see it.

End of phone call.

"What did he say?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Nothing much. Hyun Jin is coming." Hyuna replied, giving back Felix his phone.

____

Crossroad,

Hyun Jin was on his phone, texting back to the group chat. He was waiting for the light to turn green.

"Omaigod, why is this lamp taking way too long?" Hyun Jin tapped his feet on the ground, becoming impatient.

"Yo, brother!" Seungmin suddenly appeared next to him.

"Mwoya?!" Hyun Jin jolted up.

"Where are you going?" Seungmin made the brother side hug, putting his hand on Hyun Jin's shoulder.
"I want to follow! It is rare to see you single out."

"I am going to the hospital, Ji Yeon got admitted. Don't you read the group chat?" Hyun Jin replied, copying Seungmin's action on him.

"Ji Yeon?! But why?!" Seungmin asked, flustered.
"My phone committed suicide, that's why."

"She collapsed again."

"This would be the second time she fainted after the accident. Isn't it risky?" Seungmin thought, frowning a little.

"Many cases say so. Right now, let's just hope for the best." Hyun Jin let out a sigh.

"Ting ting ting!" The pedestrian light turned green and two boys began walking.

____

The four season hotel,

The girl's room,

They were back to their first hotel in Malaysia. The girls were in the room but one was missing out. Ji Yeon was still in the hospital, not waking up. They all went there but got back about 30 minutes ago.

"Girls, aren't you hungry?" Nayong got out from the bathroom, already changed back in her pyjamas.

"Aniya," Hyuna shook her head but Chaeyoung remained quiet.

"Stop acting like this girls! Let's have some positive vibe!" Nayong tried to mend the situation.
"We saw Ji Yeon just now. She was fine! Give her some time to rest and think." She added.

"..." Nobody was replying to her and Nayong pouted in sadness.

"Now I am sad too." She said, joining the two girls on the bed.

"I called her parents." Chaeyoung said, giving her action a second thoughts.
"They are with her now."

Hyuna turned to look at her.

"They said they want to take her to treatment."
"Now I wonder, did I make the right decision. I mean, of course I would want a treatment for Ji Yeon to be better but,"
"They are taking her far away." Chaeyoung was forcing herself to finish the sentence.

The two girls kept their silence, couldn't say that it was wrong yet disappointed that it was right.

"Where?" Hyuna weakly asked.

That girl just got back on her feet recently and needed to hear to such a sudden news about being away from her friend. That was just out of imagination.

"I don't know." Chaeyoung hide her face.
"Now I understand why Felix acted like that. He must have hate me too." She started to cry and Nayong patted her back, clueless.
"I am sorry to you girls too."

On the other side, Hyuna got no tears left to cry. Therefore, she was in dead silent, reminiscing some memories of when there were four of them in the same room.

"Aniya, why would we hate each other? After all, it was right to tell her parents. They should know about this. Felix could've said he dissed the idea but he would want the best for Ji Yeon too." Nayong comforted Chaeyoung, pulling her into a hug.

"..." Hyuna looked at them, not giving out any reaction.

She was neither sad nor mad but was guilty. Hyuna remembered what happened that day and can't stop to agree with her negative thoughts that it was her fault. Ji Yeon was losing little by little of her memories and it was her fault, Ji Yeon collapsed again and it was her fault, Ji Yeon got traumatised and it was her fault. Everything was pointed to be her fault.

"I made her like that." Hyuna suddenly muttered.

"Hyuna aa, aniya." The two girls said.

"You know what happened that day? Ji Yeon tried to reach for my hand but she got hit instead. I made her like that. I harmed her. I made her forget. I ruined Ji Yeon's memories about Felix too. I made her parents worried. I made Ji Yeon sick and collapsed easily. I ruined her. How is she going to be the normal Ji Yeon again? She wasn't even smiling like she did before that accident! I-"
"I-" Hyuna couldn't help it and sobbed.
"I almost killed her."

"Aniya Hyuna! That is so brutal! Don't be so hard on yourself!" Nayong and Chaeyoung were losing her minds.

They weren't sure about what reaction to give. Because even themselves weren't in the best mental state. How was that possible for them to put back the pieces together?

"I did not just ruin Ji Yeon alone but everybody that cherish her." Hyuna continued, wiping away her own tears.

"Ring ring ring," It was Chaeyoung's phone.

Chaeyoung picked up the call and ready to here some more of heartbreaking news. It was Ji Yeon's mother.

On the phone call,

"Chaeyoung? This is Ji Yeon's mother."
"Thank you for calling us just now."

"Aniyo, I thought, that was just the right thing to do." Chaeyoung shook her head as if the middle aged woman could see her.

"Please tell Nayong, Hyuna and Felix too. I am taking Ji Yeon with me. I don't think we are able to ignore her condition." Her mother said, voice cracking a little.

"B-but, where?" Chaeyoung took a deep breath, trying to talk stably.

"That, we are not sure yet but for now. We will be heading back to Korea tomorrow morning."
"Thank you for taking care of Ji Yeon when I wasn't around." She added, sounded so motherly and warming.

"It was nothing. We are only wishing the best for Ji Yeon." Chaeyoung sobbed as she could hear Ji Yeon's mother holding back her tears.

"Ji Yeon was usually a strong girl. It breaks my heart to see her in this-"
"Nevermind, it is already passed midnight. Make sure to eat your dinner and sleep soundly." She reminded the girls, basically telling them to be okay.

"Thank you ajumma." Chaeyoung replied.

"Then, goodbye." Her mother replied and ended the call.

End of phone call.

"I want to stay at the hospital tonight." Hyuna got up.

"Aniya! Let's visit her tomorrow." Nayong pulled Hyuna back down.
"Let's give Ji Yeon some time with her family. They haven't meet each other for almost a month. We will go there tomorrow morning." She reassured Hyuna.

"Nayong is right Hyuna." Chaeyoung said, nodding her head.

"..." Hyuna sat back down, somehow agreeing with her friends.
"Alright then." She sulkily said.

____

The boy's room,

The boys were gathering on the floor, they opened the television with almost the loudest volume because Felix was crying.

"Felix, let's stop it." Hyun Jin shook his friend, trying to make him stop.

"SHUT UP!" Felix suddenly snapped at Hyun Jin as he lifted up his face.
"Ifndkfksndkamdkqkd!" He kicked the floor, leaving the other boys in fear and confusion.

"ARE YOU POSSESSED?!" Seungmin smacked Felix's head.
"Let's lower down the volume."

"Silheo! It feels lonely if the television is off." Felix was acting all petty.

"Ji Yeon will be better in Korea. Felix, let's understand that what her parents want for her is always the best." Han patted on his back.

"It hurts more that it is the right choice." Felix was aware that he was wrong.

"We will meet her again in Korea two days from now. We can even meet her tomorrow morning." Hyun Jin was still trying to console Felix and the boy completely let himself on the floor.

"That's not it," Felix said, hugging the blanket in misery and stared to the air.

"Aha-" Someone bursted into laughter.
"I know this situation is serious but Felix made me laugh." Seungmin excused himself.
"Your action is hilarious Felix."

"JI YEON AAAAAAAAAAA!" Felix yelled and it caused the whole room to shake.

"You are so loud!" Seungmin smacked him again and Felix let him be.

____

9 a.m.

It was already the next day and everybody was death asleep. Even the lifeless Felix was turning into a corpse on the floor.

"HWANG HYUN JIN IREOONAAAAAA!" It was Hyun Jin's alarm screaming to the boys ears.

Felix was the first to come back to life. His soul was forced back into his body and it caused Felix to feel dizzy. He looked around and checked on the wall clock.

"SHIT! It is already nine!" Felix rushed getting up from his position and stepped on Hyun Jin's arm.

Yes, the two boys slept on the floor the whole night. Hyun Jin was trying to make Felix shut up but he ended up falling into a deep slumber as Felix cried to his death.

"Where are you going?" Hyun Jin rubbed his own arm, wincing in pain.

"Ji Yeon." Felix replied and left the room.

"DUMMMM!" The slammed the door closed as he stepped outside.

__

Outside,

"Felix!" It was Hyuna's voice.

Felix turned around and saw Hyuna walking out from the girl's room. She was in rush, just like him.

"Are you going to Ji Yeon?" Hyuna asked and Felix nodded.

"Let's go together if you are heading to the hospital too." Felix said.

"Hrmm," Hyuna agreed.

____

Hospital,

"Ting!" The elevator made sound as they two students made their way to the medical centre floor.

They both walked in full speed towards the information desk, trying to be in time and catch a glimpse of Ji Yeon before she leaves the
country.

"Excuse me,"
"Are you two perhaps Miss Kwon's friends?" A nurse in white approached them.

"Nae," Felix replied, looking at the nurse.

"Her family left this morning at seven but Miss Kwon left her backpack here. We couldn't get them on time. I found this while tidying up the ward just now." The nurse handed Felix the familiar backpack and he took it, disappointed.

"W-what do you mean?" Felix's voice was shaky again.
"They left already?"

"Hrmm!" The nurse nodded, looking all positive.
"She will be receiving treatment in your country now. I wish her a speedy recovery." She gave them a smile, a comforting one.

He knew it wasn't true at all. The white uniformed woman walked away, holding a trail on her both hands.

"Hyuna," Felix looked at Hyuna on his left.
"Ottokajwo?" He was somehow losing breath.
"I am going crazy like this."

"I do-don't know too." Hyuna ran her hand through her hair in frustration and went to sit on the sofa in front of the information desk.
"But it okay,"
"We will meet Ji Yeon after tomorrow in Korea." She was trying to calm herself.

"I hope so," Felix gathered all his positivities and let out a deep sigh.

It was upsetting yet they both were trying to be optimistic. Nothing was actually easy in life, including accepting what you have been denying. Just like how separation would always be unpredictable. After all, humans are living a scripted life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.1K 30
stray kids ||changbin|| [COMPLETED] he needed a reason to smile
7.9K 390 21
A stepbrother ff don't like don't read
55.4K 3.3K 45
𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 ? ❯ 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 (𝑎𝑑𝑗.) - 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎...
14.8K 297 15
"𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳"