Parallel Gamer of DxD

By Undeadhdez

[Author on Hiatus] After giving his life to save another, (Y/N) wakes up after a month long coma to find he s... More

Second Chance
Training
Awaken
Back To School
Devils and Fallen Angels
The Dragon
Church Girl
Army Duties
Getting A Familiar
Hunting Dragons
Before The Showdown
A New Power
Unexpected Change
Grima
New Problems
Control
New Life (Updated)
Good To Be Back
Preparations
The Hunt
Even Further
Results
Unleash
Family Of Demons
Future Past
Coming Back
Incomprehension
New Land

Down A Tier

25.5K 525 906
By Undeadhdez

"Talking"

'Thinking'

[Notifications]

Game Text

Active narration or describing an action.

-----------------------------------

Chapter 13

Riser : "What is lowly human doing at Riser's engagement party?!"

Sirzechs : "I invited him"

A red haired male wearing black and gold shoulder guards with a cape appeared to Riser's right.

Rias : "Brother?"

Riser : "Lord Lucifer?"

Sirzechs : "Well you see Riser, after watching the game I was incredibly disappointed in how out matched you were, my sister may lack your experience on the battlefield but she managed to eliminate all of your pieces and she only lost when she was forced to forfeit, had you not used her pawn as a bargaining chip then I believe the game would've ended differently"

Riser : "But my Lord-"

Sirzechs : "That's why I've set up this little event, you there"

He looks at you with a smile as you used observe on him.

---------------------------

Sirzechs Gremory, Great Satan Lucifer

Level - 370

Class - Grand Magician

Status : Alive

Race : Pure Blooded Devil

Sacred Gear : None

HP - 402,450/402,450

MP - 508,990/508,990

STR - 435

END - 378

AGI - 392

INT - 501

WIS - 497

LCK - 352

Weakness : Powerful Holy Items

Strong Against : Unknown

-------------------------

(Y/N) : 'Holy shit! I really need to be careful around this one'

Sirzechs : "My sister has spoken quite highly of you and I for one would like to see what you're capable of"

Riser : "Are you asking for a fight between Riser and this low life?"

Sirzechs : "Why yes I am, besides seeing as we don't have a party like this every day I'm sure our guests would like to see a little spar between our mysterious individual and the third son of the Phenex clan"

Riser looks at you and smirks.

Riser : "Riser would like to take down this lowly human"

Sirzechs : "And you?"

You close your eyes to think.

(Y/N) : 'Let's see, if we go by stats I'm stronger and faster than him, but I don't know anything about his abilities other than fire and regeneration, I'll have to test him out first and think of something during combat, should I have to resort to using my balance breaker I'll drag him into a dungeon and kick his ass there'

(Y/N) : "I accept"

Rias : "(Y/N) don't do it"

Sirzechs : "Relax Rias, now then should you be victorious what would you like to be your reward?"

Random Devil : "You can't be serious!"

Random Devil 2 : "A reward for a lowly human?

Sirzechs : "Silence, I'm the one who asked him to come, lowly or not he'll receive his reward, so what would you like? Power? A woman of great beauty? Ask and should you win you will receive"

(Y/N) : "Very well, what I want is information"

Sirzechs : "Information? For what?"

(Y/N) : "I want to hunt someone down and I need information"

Sirzechs : "I see, that wouldn't be a problem but are you sure that's all you want?"

(Y/N) : "Yup"

Kralkatorrik : '*coughs*'

(Y/N) : "Oh, and uh Rias Gremory"

Rias blushed a bit at this as Sirzechs smiled.

Sirzechs : "Very well, now then..."

He snaps his fingers and suddenly you and Riser are in the middle of a arena with large chess pieces pointing towards the center. Riser had removed his white long coat and stood a few hundred feet away from you on top of a king chess piece.

Riser : "Are you prepared to die human?"

(Y/N) : "Are you ever gonna shut up?"

Ravel : "Just you watch human, my brother will-"

(Y/N) : "I don't know who you are, but shut the fuck up! Sirzechs mute her"

Riser : "How dare you talk to Riser's sister that way! I'll turn you into dust!"

He summons his phoenix wings and charges right at you with a ball of fire in his hand. You pull out your pyromancy flame out and activate flashsweat to reduce any fire damage you take. Riser makes contact with your body, but his flames do little damage and you didn't even flinch. His eyes widen as you grabbed his arm and slammed him into the floor. He let out a small grunt as you open up your menu and unlock all three shouts of Dragon Aspect.

(Y/N) : "MUL QAH DIIV (Dragon Aspect)"

An ethereal set of dragon armor covers your entire body, increasing your attack, armor, fire and frost resistance and reduces the recharge time of dragon shouts. Meanwhile, everyone in the crowd was watching with interest seeing as they never witnessed such an ability. Back with you and Riser.

Riser had recovered and smirked at you as he didn't have a single scratch on his body.

Riser : "Do you see? Riser is immortal, Riser cannot be beaten by some lowly human"

You checked his stats and notice his MP went down as he healed, meaning without magic he wouldn't be able to heal.

(Y/N) : "Really now? Because I've noticed your magic dropped once you healed, so it's not a question of dealing damage, its more of how long will your magic last once I use this?"

You equip lightning storm in both hands and summon a purple magic circle underneath Riser. Black chains erupted from the center of the circle and held Riser's arms and legs down.

Riser : "WHAT?!"

You unleashed the beam of electricity on the chained up devil and forced him to watch as you reduced his MP very quickly. Once the 30 seconds ran out, the chains disappeared and Riser growled at you.

Riser : "How dare you! Riser will make you suffer!"

His wings begin to flare up as he charges at you with a reeled back fist and you smirk.

(Y/N) : "TIID KLO UL (Slow Time)"

The world around you slowed down significantly before you started to move and went into your inventory to pull out two daedric daggers enchanted with absorb magic and slash away at Riser. Slowly you watched as his MP started to quickly vanish and he didn't even realize it. When slow time finally finished, Riser coughed up some blood and fell to the floor with a shocked expression on his face.

Riser : "What!?"

The devils gasp as they just watched you move briefly and Riser was suddenly on the ground wounded, but two people were watching you without a problem.

Grayfia : "Its seems he's able to slow down time"

Sirzechs : "I knew he was something special from what you told me, but I never thought he'd have something like that in his arsenal"

Riser had just recovered from his wounds, but it healed at such a lower rate. You had reduced his MP by 90% while yours was almost full. Riser grits his teeth and throws a punch at you as you activate hidden might and clash with his. You could hear the sound of his bones breaking as you made impact and caused him to reel it back in pain.

Riser : 'Impossible! Riser should be much stronger than this lowly bug! How could Riser be losing?!'

He was brought out of his thoughts as you deliver a hard punch to his stomach making him wheeze. Not giving him the time to recover, you then drive your knee into his chin and send him flying upwards. You jump into the air to follow him and grab a hold of his neck before heading back towards the ground and delivering a chokeslam that created a web of cracks along the point of impact.

Once you stood up, Riser glared right at you from the ground and fired off a fireball, but you sidestepped it and brought down your foot on his stomach. He let out a loud pained wheeze and looked you right in the eye.

Riser : "This isn't suppose to happen! You don't even deserve to be in the same arena as Riser!"

(Y/N) : "Just keep talking, it makes you look and sound more pathetic while your being stepped on by a human you called lowly"

This might've triggered the devil as he yelled as loud as he could and shoved you off of him. He stood up and glared at you with the most hate filled eyes.

Riser : "RISER WILL NOT STAND FOR THI-"

He didn't get to finish as you used extreme speed to kick him in the face and send him skidding across the ground.

(Y/N) : "If you don't want to be embarrassed any more, I suggest you give up before I get serious"

Riser was currently looking down at the ground with an angry expression on his face. He smashes the ground beneath him by striking it with his fist.

Riser : "YOU DAMN HUMAN!"

He summons his wings and takes to the skies where he prepares a large ball of fire in both of his hands. The ball was getting larger by the second until he finally stopped once his MP had finally run out.

Riser : "DIE!"

He threw the massive ball of fire towards you and you decide not to move as the attack fully engulfed you.

Rias : "(Y/N)!"

A bright light lit up the entire arena as the crowd watched closely to see the outcome before the ball of fire suddenly exploded and created a large crater. Rias and the rest gasped as you were nowhere to be found, but Riser was laughing like a mad man.

Riser : "FINALLY! RISER HAS PROVEN HIS-"

(Y/N) : "*coughs*"

Riser freezes on the spot and slowly turns around to see you flying right behind him with your own phoenix wings.

Riser : "Those wings! How does someone like you possess them! RISER DEMANDS TO KNOW!"

(Y/N) : "I got them cheap in a yard sale"

Riser was fuming at this points and charges you again, but as you caught his hand from making contact with you. You summon a daedric sword and cut off his arm. He immediately screams and holds his bleeding wound while staring at you with fear.

Riser : "How is this possible! WHY ISN'T MY WOUND HEALING!?"

(Y/N) : "You don't even know your own abilities, you no longer have the magic reserves to heal you, since you don't have any more magic you can't regenerate"

Riser's eyes widened at this and he begins to slowly back away from you, but you disappear and hover right behind him.

(Y/N) : "I gave you the chance to surrender, now you'll have to face the consequences"

Driving your knee into his spine, he flies forward only to meet your fist into his stomach and made him cough more blood. After pulling your fist away, you lifted your right leg up and delivered an axe kick which sends him straight towards the ground. He tries to get up, but you fly straight towards him and ram right into his back using both of your feet.

(Y/N) : "I'm bored now, you're boring me, so I suppose I'll finish this"

You summon a chime in your hand and prepare a lightning spear, but before you could strike his heart. A blonde haired female enters the arena and stands before you while protecting Riser with her arms out.

Ravel : "That's enough! Please don't hurt him!"

You immediately point your daedric sword at her.

(Y/N) : "Don't get in the way"

Ravel : "I won't let you kill him!"

(Y/N) : "The choice isn't yours"

You swing your sword towards her neck, but stop a few inches as Sirzechs finally chimed in.

Sirzechs : "(Y/N) stop, Riser has lost due to Ravel's interference, the winner of the match is (Y/N)"

The ground below you begins to crumble away as Ravel grabs her brother and flies away with him. Meanwhile, you were currently hovering down towards the gathering hall where everybody was at. Once you land, Rias hugs you while crying her eyes out.

Rias : "Thank you, thank you so much"

(Y/N) : 'Oh no'

Kralkatorrik : 'Oh yes'

Rias tried planting a kiss on your lips, but you stopped her with by using your finger.

(Y/N) : "Aren't you moving a little too fast?"

You quickly escape her grip as the other ORC members surround you.

Kiba : "That was amazing"

Koneko : "Kick ass"

Akeno : "You looked super hot"

Sirzechs : "That was truly amazing, once my schedule is free I'll come meet you and discuss your rewards, shouldn't be more than two weeks time"

(Y/N) : "Alright then, see you all at school tomorrow"

Before anyone could get a word in you summon a purple magic circle underneath your feet and appear inside your home. You see Asia currently cooking a stew but when she sees you, she looked at you with a 'well?' expression to which you respond with a smile and nod making her beam.

Asia : "I'm so glad Rias doesn't have to marry that man, I don't like him very much"

(Y/N) : "Nobody does"

While Asia cooked dinner, you read over your mother's will and read that she left you the house with all the things inside, all of her money and a pair of wedding rings that's been in her family for a very long time. The rings were a simple gold band with no jewel, only an inscription which you couldn't read because it was a language you've never seen before, but....

---------------------------

Eternal Ring of Love, Rank S Accessory 

People who truly have feelings for the wearer can see these ring as gorgeous, others will ignore its presence.

Restrictions : Only members of the (L/N) family can wear and offer this ring to another.

Effect : When two people wear this, they both share each other's stats and always know each other's location.

---------------------------

(Y/N) : 'Weird, I've never seen or heard mom mention these rings before, never even mentioned  we come from an important family, then again she's never introduced me to any of her relatives'

Kralkatorrik : 'Wait, you mean you've never met any grandparents, uncles or aunts?'

(Y/N) : 'Not once, whenever me or my brother mentioned anything about her family she would usually change the topic really fast, it wasn't until I was around 12 when I started to understand she didn't even want to talk about her family so I stopped bringing it up'

Kralkatorrik : 'Well seeing as you don't even know what she did for a living, I'm going to assume she had her secrets'

(Y/N) : 'I suppose we can't ask her anymore, but I guess there's no point in prying since she never wanted me to figure it out so I'll leave it be'

Kralkatorrik : 'Meh I suppose, what about the rings? Why not try them out?'

(Y/N) : 'And who do you think will see them?'

Kralkatorrik : 'Don't be one of those dense anime guys, you have Asia standing right there, test it out on her'

You blush a bit at this as you looked at the ring then at Asia.

(Y/N) : 'I guess its worth a try'

(Y/N) : "Hey Asia"

Asia : "Yes?"

(Y/N) : "Could you come here and look at this ring?"

Asia : "Ring?"

She leaves the stove and comes over to you and looks at the ring in your hand.

Asia : "Oh wow that's pretty!"

Kralkatorrik : 'Knew it! You owe me $5!'

(Y/N) : 'I don't owe you jack!'

Asia : "Where did you get it?"

(Y/N) : "My mom gave it to me"

Asia : "She must really care for you if she sent you those rings, say will I ever get to meet her?"

You hang your head and stare at the floor.

(Y/N) : "I'm sorry but no"

Asia : "Aww, I really wanted to meet your mom, I'll meet her when I get the chance then"

(Y/N) : "That might be a while"

*Knock* *Knock*

Kralkatorrik : 'It's the United States'

(Y/N) : 'Shut up'

You stand up and answer the door to see Issei panting like crazy. Once he got his bearings, he looks at you.

Issei : "Rias is about to marry that jack wagon, I need your help!"

(Y/N) : "You're a couple minutes late, I just came back from kicking Riser's ass and saving Rias, see you at school tomorrow"

Issei : "Wait wha-"

You shut the door before he could even finish and he didn't knock again meaning he left right after that. You, Asia, Kirin and Emmeryn sat down to dinner and began talking.

(Y/N) : "So Emmeryn, how are you adapting to your new life in the modern world?"

Emmeryn : "It is rather difficult understanding several things, though its thanks to Asia that I'm able to learn new things and I'm quite grateful for her"

Asia : "I'm glad to be of any help, but I'm sorry about the bicycle incident"

Emmeryn : "It's not your fault, it was my first time riding one so its to be expected" 

Emmeryn : "Though, I do miss seeing the smiles of the Ylissean people"

(Y/N) : "If you're feeling homesick maybe we stop by to see how the kingdom is doing?"

Emmeryn : "I'd love to, but if someone were to discover I am still alive then it would break the trust between Plegia and Ylisse"

(Y/N) : "Don't you remember that I used magic to alter my appearance, its not difficult to change someone else's"

Asia : "Does that mean?"

Kirin : "FIELD TRIP!"

~Timeskip to Ylisse~

Once you arrive in the dungeon, the four of you walked through the roads to see the people all acting nervous and very cautious. Emmeryn was currently disguised as Ms. Chiso from Kuoh Academy. You wore ebony armor without the helmet, Asia and Emmeryn both wore Adept robes of Restoration and Kirin wore glass armor without a helmet. You managed to find two citizens talking about what's been going on and you followed them just within hearing distance.

Citizen 1 : "Have you heard? Walhart has struck down the West Khan of Ferox"

Citizen 2 : "Truly? Lord Chrom was barely able to defeat his champion, would he even stand a chance against a monster like Walhart?"

Citizen 1 : "Keep your voice down, what if there are spies within the Kingdom, you'd be executed for calling Walhart a monster"

You quickly return to the three leaning against a wall, but Asia and Emmeryn were looking down at the ground with a sad expression.

Asia : "What's been happening ever since we left? Ylisse is once again at war, I thought there would be no more fighting after the war ended"

Emmeryn : "I had wished to give Chrom and Lissa a life where they wouldn't have to face the horrors of war, I suppose its nothing but a dream to believe something like that could ever happen"

(Y/N) : "Peace never lasts, there will always be conflict and nothing will ever change that, you can only hope you aren't born in the wrong time"

Emmeryn : "I suppose you're correct, but I will try my hardest to prevent casualties, we must assist Chrom and the others!"

(Y/N) : "Keep your voice down! Don't bring us any unwanted attention, I may not be well known but-"

Citizen 3 : "Asia!"

(Y/N) : "Oh no"

A crowd of people huddle around the blonde girl and begin thanking her for healing their family members during the last war. She managed to save a lot of people and they were really thankful, some men, even women, also tried to propose to her but she kindly refused each one.

Kirin : "Wow, I never knew Asia was so popular"

(Y/N) : "Well seeing as she comes from the modern world with hair that soft and elegant, she would of course be well known and loved" 

Emmeryn : "I suppose you have some competition for Asia then?"

You blush a bit before coughing into your hand.

(Y/N) : "L-let's just go to Chrom already!"

Kirin and Emmeryn look at each other before giggling. You managed to get Asia away from the crowd and dragged everyone out of the city.

Emmeryn : "For what reason did we leave the city?"

(Y/N) : "I can't let anyone else see this"

You activate your balance breaker and the others looked at you in awe.

Kirin : "Master, I never knew you had this kind of power"

(Y/N) : "I just recently got it, though I'd kindly ask you keep this a secret from the others, I wouldn't want them to be scared of me"

Asia : "Why would they be scared of you?"

(Y/N) : "I maybe somewhat kind, but I have no chains that shackle me, I'm a free to do what I want and nobody can tell me otherwise, I could destroy all of Valm if I wanted to, but if I did Asia wouldn't let me hear the end of it"

Asia : "Destroying a nation is just plain mean"

Kirin : "Do you need any help?"

(Y/N) : "I'll ask if I need you"

Asia : "DON'T!"

A few minutes later, you were currently flying through the sky towards Valm with Kirin holding onto your back, Asia being held by your left arm and Emmeryn on the other. As you flew over the ocean, you dived down near the water to scare the girls, but got an earful from Asia for being a bully. About ten minutes later, you spot Chrom and the rest surrounding Walhart's capital. You land somewhere you couldn't be spotted and deactivate your balance breaker.

(Y/N) : "Looks like we've arrived at the main event"

Asia : "What are we going to do?"

(Y/N) : "We'll approach Chrom and tell him we're here, after that I'm sure Robin will have something for us to do, but first here"

You hand them both a pair of silver garnet rings infused with fortify restoration and mp regen, as well as fortify magic.

(Y/N) : "These rings increase the power of your healing abilities and increase the amount of magic you have"

Asia : "Wow its beautiful"

Emmeryn : "Indeed, these must've cost a fortune"

(Y/N) : "I actually made those myself, it wasn't hard to make so don't risk your life for them"

Kirin : "Master where's mine?"

You reach into your inventory and hand her a silver amethyst ring infused with fortify destruction, mp regen and fortify unarmed. 

(Y/N) : "Since you like to use lightning, this ring will increase its damage and I've also added a special effect that will also increase the power of your unarmed attacks"

Kirin : "Yay!"

She quickly puts on the ring as do the other two, then Kirin smashes her fist together with a smirk on her face.

Kirin : "I'm ready!"

(Y/N) : "Alright then, there's our target"

You point out a man wearing red armor while riding on top of a horse.

Kirin : "Is that him master? He looks like a lobster"

(Y/N) : "Well that lobster is pretty power-"

---------------------------

Walhart, Emperor of Valm

Level - 65

Class - Conqueror

Status : Alive

Race : Human

Sacred Gear : None

HP - 13,450/13,450

MP - 2330/2330

STR - 95

END - 86

AGI - 62

INT - 94

WIS - 86

LCK - 52

Weakness : Blunt Attacks

Strong Against : Unknown

-------------------------

(Y/N) : "Never mind, I can take him one on one"

(Y/N) : "C'mon let's go meet with Chrom and the others"

The four of you head over to where Chrom is and once he spots you, his eyes widen.

Chrom : "(Y/N) and Asia?"

Asia : "Hi Chrom, wow you changed your outfit, it looks nice"

---------------------------

Chrom, Exalt of Ylisse

Level - 58

Class - Great Lord

Status : Alive

Race : Human

Sacred Gear : None

HP - 9570/9570

MP - 930/930

STR - 92

END - 80

AGI - 85

INT - 68

WIS - 63

LCK - 52

Weakness : Unknown

Strong Against : Unknown

-------------------------

(Y/N) : 'Looks like he hasn't been slacking off on his training over the timeskip, though I wonder if he can get better if I trained him?'

Chrom : "Why thank you Asia, Robin! (Y/N) and Asia have returned" 

Robin : "(Y/N) and Asia?!"

(Y/N) : "Hello there, Robin I see you've also changed your outfit"

---------------------------

Robin, Tactician of the Shepherds

Level - 57

Class - Grandmaster

Status : Alive

Race : Human

Sacred Gear : None

HP - 8900/8900

MP - 5420/5420

STR - 58

END - 61

AGI - 64

INT - 101

WIS - 99

LCK - 57

Weakness : Unknown

Strong Against : Unknown

-------------------------

Robin : "Thank you for noticing, how does it look?"

She gives you a little twirl and you give her a whistle, earning a blush from her and a hard pull to the cheek by Asia who was pouting at you.

Asia : "No"

(Y/N) : "Wha? I aswers her quesion"

After Asia released your cheek while looking away from you crossed arm, another familiar person walked up to you.

Lucina : "(Y/N)? It's been a while"

(Y/N): "Lucina, it has been quite some time"

---------------------------

Lucina, Princess of Ylisse

Level - 53

Class - Great Lord

Status : Alive

Race : Human

Sacred Gear : None

HP - 8860/8860

MP - 1250/1250

STR - 87

END - 79

AGI - 81

INT - 64

WIS - 58

LCK - 40

Weakness : Unknown

Strong Against : Unknown

-------------------------

Chrom : "Wait! You know about her?!"

(Y/N) : "Of course"

Chrom : "Wh-what? How?"

(Y/N) : "Well let's see, comes from the future, dark blue hair, wields Falchion, knows all your moves and has the brand of the exalt in her eye, it's pretty obvious"

Chrom : "And you didn't think to say anything?!"

(Y/N) : "And cause Lucina to fade from existence? I didn't want to take that chance"

Asia : "Wait, I'm confused here"

(Y/N) : "Lucina is Chrom's daughter from the future, after an evil dragon destroyed the world she came to the past to stop it from happening again"

Lucina : "I'm not even surprised that you know all that, you truly are an interesting one (Y/N)"

(Y/N) : "I'm a man with many mysteries, I suppose that's what makes me interesting"

That's when you felt a hand grab your left shoulder. It was Chrom and he was glaring right at you.

Chrom : "You and Lucina have always had this silent relationship, I hope you're not doing anything I wouldn't approve of"

He tightens his grip as Lucina blushes a deep red color.

Lucina : "FATHER!!!"

Robin coughing caught his attention and he stopped tightening his hold, which didn't hurt.

Robin : "Chrom, we need to focus on the task at hand"

That's when he remembered that they were in the middle of an invasion. He laughs nervously and scratches the back of head while looking a bit embarrassed. 

Chrom : "Oh yeah, sorry about that"

Lucina : "Honestly father"

Robin : "Alright here's the plan, me, (Y/N), Lucina and Chrom will flank from the right, group 3, 4, 5 and 6 will flank from the left, group 7 will stick to the back of the formation supporting anyone who needs healing and groups 8, 9, 10 and 11 will charge down the middle, should one battalion get overrun, another from either side will help support them"

(Y/N) : "Wait, why are there only four of us flanking the right?"

Robin : "Since you're with us, I believe you're capable of keeping a large group at bay, you have something for dealing with them right?"

(Y/N) : "Yeah but..."

Chrom : "If it were anybody else I'd have called her crazy but you've proven me wrong in the past so I don't question Robin in anything that involves you"

(Y/N) : 'Looks like I'm going to have to show off once again'

Following Robin's plans to the point, the four of you went to the right, Asia and Emmeryn stayed in the support group and Kirin went over to the center battalion. As the four of your charged from the right, a group of 10 troops came rushing towards you.

Valmese Hero : "Only four people? Ylisse is really looking down on us!"

Robin : "(Y/N) take them out!"

(Y/N) : "Got it! FUS RO DAH!"

The wave of raw force went towards the group of heroes and sent them flying and sliding against the ground. The other three look at you with wide eyes and just as Chrom is about to ask, another wave of soldiers came rushing towards you.

(Y/N) : "No time! Fight now! Raime! Velstadt!"

The two large figures appear right in front of you protectively. With a single wave, you sent the two towards the soldiers and watched as bodies went flying across the battlefield. You turn around to see the three with their jaws dropped.

(Y/N) : "You guys really need to stop being so surprised at this point"

The three nod and close their mouths before continuing onward. Meanwhile with Kirin.

Valamese General : "How is this possible?"

Kirin was currently sending out massive amounts of electricity that killed several troops in seconds. She then switches to her fists and punches a soldier's head clean off. Many Valmese troops watched with wide eyes to see she was enjoying this.

Kirin : "Master did say I can let loose, so I'll need to kill all of you"

Kirin then transformed into her primal form and charges a group of guys who she pierces using her horn. The soldiers died instantly as she had got them through the heart. She also used the blood on the ground as a conduit to send currents of electricity towards anyone stepping in it. Asia and Emmeryn were currently healing any troops that were brought to them and quickly sent them back to the battlefield.

Back with you, the four of you had finally reached the front gates and stood before the conqueror of Valm.

Walhart : "Hm, I'd have never believed that four people could get past my east battalion, you four are quite impressive"

Chrom : "Walhart, everyone you hurt, everyone you killed, everything you did, you will atone for all of it"

Walhart : "I am not as blind as you, following the god's like some mindless puppet, I refuse to be tied to such tradition, no matter what you say I will not falter!"

Chrom : "Then I suppose I have no choice"

He points Falchion at Walhart who pulls out Wolf Berg in response.

(Y/N) : 'That's weird, he shouldn't have Wolf Berg here, he should be using Sol'

Walhart : "Then come at me Prince!"

Robin : "(Y/N) behind us!"

You and Lucina turn around to see around a group of snipers, heroes and general's coming right at you.

Lucina : "We can't let them get past us"

(Y/N) : "Raime and Velstadt are assisting the left battalion, we're on our own right now, unless..."

An idea suddenly pops in your head and you smirk, something that both girls noticed.

Robin : "I don't like that face"

Lucina : "It kind of scares me"

(Y/N) : "Normal people like you two are the weird ones!"

You summon 50 magic circles above your head and fire off the frost thrall spell. An army of 50 frost atronach's covered the battlefield and instantly went in to combat the Valmese soldiers.

Robin : "I just- can't- I can't even"

Lucina : "What are you?"

(Y/N) : "I don't really know, but on an important note I'm running pretty low on magic and I'll need one of you to guard me while the other helps Chrom"

Robin : "I'll go with Chrom"

Lucina : "I'll stay with (Y/N)"

As Robin left, you pretend to be out of breath and sit down on the ground. You didn't want the others to see you as a absolute monster, so you had to pretend you had limits. Lucina had stepped in front of you protectively and watched for anyone who might come close. When she saw nobody come for a bit, she spoke up.

Lucina : "(Y/N)"

(Y/N) : "Yes?"

Lucina : "Do you remember that promise you made to me two years ago?"

(Y/N) : "That I'd agree to train you? Yes, I remember, once this battle is over, we'll start at once"

Lucina smiles and continues onto guard duty. While waiting, you spent some of your points to increase some of your stats.

-------------------------

STR/Strength - 121 ---> 140

END/Endurance - 81 ----> 100

LCK/Luck - 78 ----> 100

[Endurance has reached 100, perk has been rewarded!]

More Health - Increasing endurance now increases HP by 200 every level.

[Luck has reached 100, perk has been rewarded!]

Monthly Present : On the end of every month, gamer will be given a present with random loot based on luck.

-------------------------

You stand up and see less than half of the atronachs still alive but they killed everyone who approached the four of you. When you noticed Chrom and Robin coming towards the two of you, they explained that Walhart fled into the capital.

Chrom : "We're ending this today!"

Robin : "I'll alert the others and see to it we have a group to help infiltrate the capital"

(Y/N) : "No, we're enough"

Chrom : "Are you serious?"

(Y/N) : "I'll hold off his personal guards, you deal with Walhart, Raime! Velstadt!"

The two quickly came to your side and enter the capital to slap away any guards who were in the way. As you head inside, you give Chrom a good luck gesture and disappear inside the capital.

Chrom : "I don't know whether to praise, or fear him"

-------------------------

Name - (Y/N) (L/N)

Title : Dragonborn

Race : ???

Class : ???

Subclass : ???

Sacred Gear : Book of Ipos

Level - 69 (32,479/57,000)

HP/Health Points - 17,500/17,500

MP/Magic Points - 10,250/10,250

STR/Strength - 140

END/Endurance - 100

AGI/Agility - 127

INT/Intelligence - 119

WIS/Wisdom - 101

LCK/Luck - 100

[SP - 29] [PP - 15]

Money : 29,741

Gold : 44,796

Dragon Souls : 10

-------------------------

A/N : Votes have been tallied and your race will be implemented next chapter. Thank you for voting and enjoy this pic that every xbox gamer has been through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...