DARLIN' | d. dixon ✓

By -angrybruce

FINISHED ❝ DARLIN' I'M WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER, ❞ t. walking dead daryl dixon x fem! oc season 1 - season... More

EPIGRAPH
PROLOGUE
I. PRESS PLAY
II. PAINFUL
III. MUSCLE MEMORY
IIII. ONE MONTH
V. THE OTHER BROTHER
VI. DIXON'S DO-RAG
VII. DOCTOR DOCTOR
VIII. BREATHING IS HARD
IV. YOU BETTER RUN
X. WHAT HURTS THE MOST
XI. OLD FRIENDS
XII. THE DOC IS IN
XIII. TALK ABOUT THE END
XIV. BURN BABY, BURN
XV. BREAK OUT
XVI. GONE GIRL
XVII. THE GREAT SEARCH
XVIII. SHOT TO THE HEART
XIX. A TERRIBLE HORROR FILM
XX. END ON THE GOOD NOTE
XXI. FLOWERS IN HER HAIR
XXII. BROKEN COMPLETELY
XXIII. AFTERMATH
XXIV. LONG NIGHT AHEAD
XXV. RANDALL
XXVI. THE RIGHT THING
XXVIII. CRAZY TOWN (PART 2)
book two

XXVII. CRAZY TOWN (PART 1)

9.6K 360 47
By -angrybruce

REMMI SAT IN HER chair by another fire. The group of women with her. She drank the orange soda she had, trying to savor every moment. Dale had been in the RV since sunset. The group kept agonizing a gunshot to be heard.

But it never came.

"We're keeping him in custody," Rick announced as him and Carl walked up.

"I'll go find Dale," Andrea smiled.

"I'll come with," Remmi announced and followed after the woman.

The two of them put whatever bad blood was behind them because of Dale. In this moment, they knew he'd be happiest.

"Where is he?" Andrea asked.

"Is he not in the RV?" Remmi retorted.

"Nope. Maybe the field?"

"Maybe," The two went on their way to check until they heard a scream. The two ran as fast as they could towards the open field.

"Dale!" Andrea yelled.

But he kept screaming.

"Help! Over here!" Daryl yelled.

When the rest of them arrived, Rick asked Remmi what they could do.

"We... We can't do anything. He-He's too exposed and we can't move him, he won't make it," She cried. Tears streaming down her face.

She looked down and saw how in pain he was. It just made her cry harder.

"Do something!" Andrea sobbed.

Remmi cried into Andrew's shoulder as he held her back from the sight.

"Sorry brother," Daryl spoke before letting off the gun he took from Rick.

She couldn't believe it. Dale was gone. The only man who was on her side. He was gone.

The world had made it obvious that they only take the best people. The most honest. The one's who stand up for what they believe in.

And that's exactly what the ugly and cruel world did to Dale.

The next morning, after Dale's funeral, everyone had packed their things and began to move into the house.

"Stay warm, alright? Don't need you gettin' sick on me," Daryl told her and kissed her forehead before they headed their separate ways.

Remmi adjusted her hat that sat on her head and grabbed a bin.

Ellie and Andrea walked with her, asking her what they should name the baby.

"I liked Naomi," Remmi answered. "But I like Addison too." Those were the two names they picked out. Andrew got one and so did Ellie, but they couldn't agree. It was the same with Matthew, it was between Matthew and Luke for the longest time.

Andrew got his way and they named him Matthew.

"Shouldn't I get my way this time?" Ellie argued.

"No, because Addison's better," Andrew smirked and Ellie just punched his arm.

When they reached the house, Hershel told the couple to take his room. That Lori, Rick and Carl would take another bedroom down the hall.

Remmi told them to go ahead and start unpacking, that she'd be there to help in a minute. It wasn't until Remmi went to grab another bin that she was grabbed.

"You're gonna be quiet, you hear me? You ain't gonna say a word," She immediately recognized the voice as Shane's.

Remmi nodded and he turned her around. "I didn't tell anyone about Otis I—"

"I don't give a shit about that no more. You and I though, we're a team now. We gotta do these things together," He told her.

She shook her head, "No. No we're not,"

"You're gonna help me whether you like it not," He told Remmi. Shane grabbed her arm and dragged her off to the barn.

If he's gonna kill me, please let it be quick and painless. She thought.

But instead, he led her inside of where they were keeping Randall. He told her to keep quiet and she did as told.

She saw Shane smack his head three times before going to Randall and point a gun to his head. Remmi put a hand to her mouth and shut her eyes.

The shot never came.

Instead, Shane dragged Randall into the woods, pushing Remmi ahead of them both.

When he put Randall on the ground, that's where Remmi saw her chance to run. She took it and instantly regretted it.

"Shit," She heard Shane say before cocking his gun. She tried to duck his shot, but instead, he grazed her arm.

"Damn!" She yelled, but she kept running. He made two more shots, both barely missing her. Shane convinced himself he shot her all three times and that she would bleed out.

She wasn't a worry anymore. Not to him for now he had his end game. And it would all come together. Tonight.

DARYL

Daryl kept looking for a way that Randall could've possibly escaped, but there was none.

"He must've slipped," Andrew said, and let out of a huff.

"But how's that possible?" Rick asked.

"If there's a will, there's a way," Andrea commented.

All of a sudden, they heard shouting come from the woods. "Rick! Rick!" Shane yelled.

"What happened?" Ellie shouted.

"He's armed! He's got my gun!" Shane replied. "Little bastard snuck up on me, took Remmi and clocked me in the face. Took my gun,"

At the sound of Remmi's name, Daryl's head perked up. As did Andrew's. The two men looked to one another. They both were thinking the same thing.

Remmi was tough. It didn't make sense how Randall could've taken her. Nonetheless, Daryl started assuming the worst. He didn't know what'd he do if she died. He wouldn't be able to live with himself.

"Hershel, T-Dog, take everyone back in the house. Glenn, Daryl and Andrew, you'r with us." Rick ordered.

The five men headed into the woods and Shane began explaining. "I thought he went that way before I blacked out. I don't know how long,"

"Couldn't of been far," Rick replied.

"Guy weighs a buck-25 and you're tellin' us he got the jump on you?" Daryl asked.

Shane looked at Daryl skeptically, "I say a rock evens those odds,"

Rick began telling everyone which way to go, splitting up the two groups. They agreed to meet back at the house.

"That son of a bitch is lyin'," Andrew told Daryl. "Remmi can carry her own, no way Randall did this."

"I agree. She's smart enough not to go anywhere near that shed,"

As it got darker with each step, the group of three found nothing.

"Wait, right here." Daryl called out after a while of walking around. "Looks like a jumbled mess here and then footsteps in the opposite direction."

"You think that could be Remmi?" Andrew asked.

"Oh yeah," Daryl replies.

Then they heard footsteps. A Walker they thought. The three of them hid behind tree's awaiting the arrival.

As they went to kill the dead, they noticed it was Randall. Stunned, Glenn was pushed to the ground. Daryl missed his shot, along with Andrew.

Once Glenn killed Randall, for what was seemingly the second time, they began to look for bites.

They came up with nothing but a broken neck. After this, they decided to head back to the house.

Remmi, wherever you are, you better be alright.

*PUBLISHED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 6.4K 16
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐲 ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ [book 1 of 3] started: 10.08.2022 finishe...
709K 17.3K 72
-.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 𝐓𝐖𝐃 | 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦; 𝘪...
132K 5K 24
FINISHED ❝ WE'RE TURNING INTO PREY. FOR THE DEAD AND THE LIVING, ❞ t. walking dead BOOK 2 daryl dixon x remmi tyler season 3 - season 4 [-angrybr...
913 25 8
Anthony Park never thought the world ending would bring him someone he would do anything for. He never minded the thought of spending his time alone...