Mateless Alpha | KOOKV βœ”

By adDICKTAEd

The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Epilogue

Twenty Seven

66.3K 3.9K 3.5K
By adDICKTAEd

Taehyung felt his heart leap a thousand times, realizing that the men have their eyes on him.

His gaze immediately landed on his alpha and Taehyung held his breath, seeing something different in those dark eyes. Jungkook looks at him as if he had just seen him for the first time.

The blonde forgets about the other people in the room, his eyes only settles on those dark eyes that send his heart in overdrive.

Taehyung almost panicked when Jungkook stood from his seat and slowly walked towards him, eyes not leaving his own.

The blonde forgot how to breathe as the alpha walked past him only to stop behind his back, towering over him. He slowly wraps his arms around his waist, pulling him softly toward his hard body.

Taehyung almost fainted, realizing that the alpha is hugging him tightly from the back, possessively displaying in front of everyone that Taehyung is his. He felt his cheeks burn at the feeling of Jungkook's strong arms caging him and not wanting to let go.

And as if Jungkook really wants him dead from his sweet gestures, he said the words Taehyung badly wants to hear from him.

"Everyone, meet my love. Kim Taehyung."

The blonde stiffened, his heart doing incredible leaps. For the very first time, Jungkook has called him by his name, not human and not pest. He called him Kim Taehyung, a rather simple act but for the blonde, it means everything. He felt like crying in happiness even though he knows it's only an act.

Taehyung hasn't even recovered from this when Jungkook softly planted a kiss on his right cheek, warm and tender, making him gasp in shock.

Someone from the men cleared his throat, distracting Taehyung from Jungkook's sweet attacks.

"So you are the one." the brunet one said, eyes scanning Taehyung from his head down to his feet, stopping a little by his neck where Jungkook's mark adorns. "I must say Jungkook, you always get the gorgeous ones."

The two other men mischievously smiled at the brunet's remarks, both agreeing. They eyed Taehyung a bit long, making him shiver under the kind of look they are giving him. He felt uncomfortable, seeing how they shamelessly stare at him as if he is a piece of meat they want to devour.

Taehyung subconsciously placed his hands over Jungkook's strong arms, wanting to feel secured. Jungkook felt the uneasiness he's feeling.

With his arms still around his waist, Taehyung felt himself being dragged to the chair where Jungkook was sitting earlier.

Jimin is about to stand to offer his chair to Taehyung, but Jungkook prevented him from doing so. Instead of pulling one more empty chair as expected by everyone else, Jungkook sat on his chair, pulling Taehyung with him.

The blonde gasped as he was sat on Jungkook's lap, his ass pressed over the alpha's crotch. Jungkook possessively wrapped his arms back to his waist again.

Taehyung was beyond shocked. He slowly turned his head to meet the alpha's charcoal eyes, only to be taken aback.

He saw something unexplainable cross the alpha's eyes for a moment, making his heart beat even faster than the speed of light.

Taehyung felt afraid. He felt afraid of himself for wanting to interpret the look on the alpha's eyes as something he knows he will never feel toward him.

The thing called love.

He cursed himself for fantasizing such thing. He knows Jungkook is only acting like this to fool the people around. He's just pretending that he has fallen so madly in love with him, just like how an alpha should feel towards his mate.

Taehyung and Jungkook just stared at each other, not minding the people around them. They just let each other be pulled by the mystery in their eyes.

Jimin interrupted their staring competition by clapping his hands. "Okay! Now we can finally eat." He said in a forced cheerful voice.

This has snapped the two from their own world, who looks like they are about to eat each other's face any moment in a heated make out.

They quickly tear their gaze from each other, Taehyung a blushing mess, and Jungkook, poker faced.

"Taehyung right?" the man with black hair asked, and Taehyung just nodded his head in response. "You're from this pack?"

Taehyung nodded his head again, avoiding eye contact. He settles his eyes on the food in front of him, not wanting to meet the man's scrutinizing stares.

"Really? How come I haven't seen you before. I would've surely remembered such beauty like you if I've seen you. Your face isn't something I would forget that easily."

Taehyung doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want to speak, his whole facade will surely be useless once they hear his deep ass voice.

He felt like being too exposed suddenly, making his human smell intensify with his fear. Luckily, their current position helps Taehyung to conceal his human smell with Jungkook's strong alpha smell coming from his mark and himself as well.

The blonde stiffened, suddenly feeling Jungkook's arm tightening around him as if telling him not to speak.

"That's a lot of compliment you said at once, Eunwoo. Don't flatter my love too much." Jungkook seriously stated, his voice firm and low, sounding almost like a growl.

Taehyung gasped as Jungkook runs his nose at the side of his neck where his mark lays, smelling and planting soft little kisses. The alpha is surely sending a message to all the men in the room that Taehyung is marked by him and no one else can have him.

The blonde shivers, feeling so hot suddenly as if his body is on fire. He felt shivers run down his spine, making him squirm on his seat, which was Jungkook's crotch.

The alpha stopped peppering him with kisses, his eyes a bit darker than usual, feeling the blonde's soft ass against his now awakening cock.

"Let's not scare Taehyung with all those questions. She's not really that good when it comes to meeting new people." Hoseok backed up, feeling the tension building between the two, not to mention, the intense stares of the three men to Taehyung.

He's afraid something bad might happen if the visitors will stay there a bit more longer. He has to think of an idea to---

"Say, do you want to have a race with me after this?"

Everyone snapped their heads toward Yoongi, a little astounded to hear him speak, his question off the topic.

Jimin wasn't able to control himself from smiling. He knows what Yoongi is doing. He's trying to divert the men's attention from Taehyung because he can also feel the tension. The air is getting thick around them and he knows it will only take one more word to spark fire among them.

"You see," Yoongi stretched his arms and legs, his bones cracking. "I haven't run for a long time now. Why don't we race?"

Mingyu smirked, eyes gleaming in curiosity. "Why? What would we get from this?"

Jaehyun suddenly raised his hand to cut in the conversation. "We'll agree, but with bets of course." He grinned.

Yoongi knotted his head at the suggestion.

Jaehyun saw the hesitation on the smaller man's face, so he teased, "Don't tell me you're backing out now?"

Yoongi gritted his teeth. "Fine. What do you want?"

The brunet turned his gaze over Taehyung who stiffened, seeing the man's eyes turned lustful towards him.

"I get to fuck her...until I'm satisfied."

Taehyung shivered in fear. He felt disgusted by the man's words.

Jackson suddenly hits the table with his fist, angry at the obvious disrespect for his alpha. "YOU LITTLE SHIT! I'LL BEAT YOU-----"

"ENOUGH!" Jungkook growled, his eyes turning red as he stares at Jaehyun with an intent to kill.

"Let's do this. But if I win, you won't be able to step in my territory because if you do, I won't hesitate to KILL YOU WITH THE REST OF YOUR PACK." Jungkook warned, eyes redder than anything.

The three men nodded their heads, grinning evilly over the alpha and his men.

Things didn't turn out the way Yoongi has planned. In fact, he made things worst by his suggestion, but everyone knows it's too late to take back what has already been said.

-----

"J-Jiminie.. I'm so scared." Taehyung whispered, burying his face on the older's chest.

He felt so afraid of how things are turning out. What will he do if Jungkook purposely loses so he can get rid of him?

Taehyung shivered at the realization. His mind went blank as he runs toward the alpha who's back is facing him, getting ready for the race.

"J-jungkook" He whispered, as low as he can, not wanting the three visitors to hear him.

The alpha turned around only to be greeted by the blonde's crying eyes. "P-please.. I know you hate me.. but please don't let them win. I-I promise to do everything just please don't-----"

Taehyung wasn't able to finish what he's saying when Jungkook claimed his lips, kissing him intensely.

The blonde automatically wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck, returning his kisses with the same intensity.

Jimin, Jackson, Hoseok and Yoongi turned their gaze away from the two, while the three visitors smirked. They knew they'll be able to taste the woman as well.

After what feels like forever, Jungkook pulled away from the kiss, both their breathing ragged.

The alpha leaned in to whisper "That's to shut your mouth. They have sharp ears. They'll hear you so don't be careless." He said, quickly moving away from the blonde.

Taehyung just stood there as the six men get ready for the race.

Jaehyun, Mingyu and Eunwoo competing against Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook.

The race will be simple. All they have to do is to reach the falls in the far end of Jungkook's territory where they have to get a small blue crystal ball that Jackson hides there. Any member of the team who gets that back will be the winner.

Pretty simple, but everyone knows it's not especially if in this race, everything is allowed.

Everyone gets ready as they transformed in their wolf form. Growls were heard, everybody getting ready to dash.

Jimin counted, and when he reaches three, the wolves altogether dashed like the wind.

Yoongi is fast, taking the lead over the others. However, Eunwoo suddenly attacks him, biting down one of his legs.

Hoseok came to rescue. He toppled over the black wolf, biting off his ear. Eunwoo yelped, letting go of Yoongi's leg which gave him time to run, a little limping which slowed him.

Jungkook saw this and immediately came to help Hoseok when Mingyu suddenly attacked him, pushing him on one of the trees. The alpha growled as he struggles to get out of the enemy's fangs attacking his neck. He forcefully bit back, letting his fangs sink on Mingyu's right leg. The wolf cried feeling his leg crushed from Jungkook's strong sharp fangs. He moved away, limping, as he licks his wound.

Jungkook growled at him before running to catch up with Yoongi who's being followed by Jaehyun. He fastens his movement, aiming to topple down Jaehyun from behind.

Once he's only a few steps away, he leaps, hovering on top of the wolf who was late to notice and react.

The two of them rolled on the ground, fangs tearing each other's flesh. They fought, both wanting to get the upper hand. They tossed and turned as they battle out with their strength, no one wanting to give up.

Yoongi saw this and took the opportunity to run as fast as he could. He was able to reach the falls first, his sharp eyes scanning the area for the blue object they're seeking. He saw a sparkling object on the water and instantly recognized it as the blue crystal ball. He immediately plunge himself on the water, taking the ball through his mouth as he runs back to the ground.

Yoongi is quick to run back, his movement so fast, not minding the bite on his leg, that he can almost see Jimin and Taehyung standing on the castle ground. However, Yoongi did not see Eunwoo running behind him. The wolf was able to get away from Hoseok, getting the latter badly beaten. He's been waiting for the perfect timing to attack Yoongi. He quickly jumped over Yoongi who dropped the ball from his grasp as Eunwoo angrily sank down his teeth on his body, his blood painting the ground.

Taehyung covered his mouth in shock, hearing Yoongi howl in pain. Jimin tried covering his eyes, not wanting him to witness such gruesome act.

The ball rolled out on the ground. Jungkook was able to see where it stopped and with one swift movement, he pushed Jaehyun away from him, as he rushed toward the ball. He was almost nearing it when the three wolves suddenly attacked him. They plunge themselves over the alpha, who struggled to get away from their sharp fangs.

Taehyung shrieked, seeing how Jungkook was being toppled down by three, blood came gushing out of him. He was crying like a mad man, as Jimin cradles him in his arm, hushing his cries.

The blonde heard howls of pain, and his body shakes in fear. He closed his eyes, afraid to look at what's happening.

Few more howls and suddenly, everything became silent. Taehyung shivered at the thought of Jungkook getting killed.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw the blood bath watering the ground. The three wolves are still hovering on top of Jungkook, no movement or anything.

Taehyung began crying. Yoongi is lying on the ground, unable to move. Hoseok is the same, his body thrown on a nearby log, causing his bones to break.

And Jungkook, still under the wolves.

Suddently, Jaehyun moved, and Taehyung knew his fate now lies on the man. His knees buckle as he falls on the ground with his tears flowing down like a river.

His heart aches from knowing how badly beaten Jungkook is.

Taehyung stared at the wolves when another movement came from below the three wolves.

The blonde has his eyes wide when Jungkook slowly emerged from the bodies, his legs limping, as he tried walking toward the blue ball. He took it with his mouth, his steps slow as he limps his way towards the brunette who's eyes brim with tears.

Jaehyun also tried limping forward, following Jungkook behind. He took a few more steps before collapsing back on the ground.

The alpha is only a few steps away from Taehyung when his legs fail him, making him fall on the ground. The ball rolled out from his mouth, slowly moving towards Taehyung who's quick to grab it.

The blonde immediately ran and hovered on top of his alpha with the ball in hand.

His happiness is overflowing as he caressed the wolves body, thankful for what he has done.

"You did it Jungkook!" He muttered, cradling the wolf's beaten body near his, hugging him tightly with all the love he has for him.

-------

Here is another update because you made me so happy with your words.

Love you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 14.8K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
491K 21.8K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
1.4M 78.3K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...