My Father, Sam Winchester

By WritingLikeMyJob

Hey, I'm Farrah. Apparently, I'm the daughter of Sam Winchester, so, human, but also part angel. Then guess w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note

Super Short Epilogue

3.2K 150 34
By WritingLikeMyJob

Super Short Epilogue

*Two Years Later*

"Got the knife?"

"Obviously."

"Sammy, you ready?"

"Let's go."

Farrah tossed their duffel in the trunk and pushed it closed as she got in the backseat. One door was deadbolt locked, which was the one she always leaned against.

Sliding her shoes off, Farrah pulled her feet up on the seat of the Impala and flipped on the radio. As he started to drive, Dean turned it up. Farrah air-drummed and Sam and Dean sang along pretty well.

In a flurry of wings, Cas showed up. "Hey, Castiel. I'm planning on lasagna for dinner. Wanna stay?" she asked hopefully. She knew he didn't eat, neither did she of course, but a part of her hoped he would.

He smiled. "I would like to."

A few minutes and one song later, Farrah randomly said, "When did my life get so fantastic?"

Sam grinned back at her.

Just then, the song ended and another came on. Farrah started to laugh.

"Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are-" Dean jammed his thumb on the button.

"I hate that song."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6K 16
You are an immortal being, not limited to a species because even the Archangels have no idea what you are. Your only friend is Castiel, when he has t...
15.6K 505 25
My name, Angelica, is very ironic. After all, I'm an angel. I've been working on my own, hunting demons as if I were a human. Everything that went do...
3K 45 9
This is a season rewrite with the reader inserted into the story. It starts at season 4 because that's when Castiel comes in. You were adopted by Bob...
151K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...