SHE NEEDS HELP | B.E

By 6ixaway

[you don't understand what i'm capable of, do you?] this story contains mature themes, read at your own risk ♡ More

𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤 | prologue
𝙤𝙣𝙚 | crazy bitch
𝙩𝙬𝙤 | i want love
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 | fear in love?
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 | i miss you
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 | want me to?
𝙨𝙞𝙭 | get away from her
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 | mine
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 | rope
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 | answers
𝙩𝙚𝙣 | she's lying
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 | it won't hurt
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 | over
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | REM sleep
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | so this is reality
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | away from you
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | locked up
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | she needs help
new account

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | all in my head

5.6K 216 228
By 6ixaway

trigger warning! violence

BILLIE POV

flashback
"miss Eilish, room 15 has escaped! miss Eilish, room 15 has escaped! Backup!"

I felt my legs become weaker but I ran faster. I had to get out of here, I can't stand it.

I felt like a caged animal. Seeing the exit doors only made me sprint faster. Just a few more moments, I will be free
end of flashback

MELISSA POV

I laid there in Billie's bed waiting for her to come back. Remembering that I have a deep cut on my thigh, I wasn't able to see who was at the door.

That's when I heard a familiar male voice. "H-How the fuck did you find me?" Billie stuttered.

Curiosity instantly took over me so I attempted to stand up. I hissed at the pain on my thigh and I slowly limped towards the door.

I opened it and turned my head towards the voices. Billie must have heard my footsteps and she turned back to me with pure fear and tearful eyes.

"M-Melissa.." She choked out. I then went to see who she was at the door with. The man who always came to my house to ask me questions.

Finneas.

I knew from the moment that he mentioned Billie in one of our conversations, he knew something I didn't want him to know.

But how? Has he been stalking me?

I then saw people walk into her house and they took her by the arm. "Let go of me! Back off!" Billie bursts into tears, trying to free herself.

"Melissa, don't let them take me!" She pleaded, but I stood there in shock. Finneas then begins to walk towards me.

"How did you find me? Are you working for the police?" I questioned him. He shakes his head and replies.

"No, I'm not the police. I'm Billie's older brother. Don't worry about Billie, she won't hurt you anymore".

"Melissa!" Her voice broke as she was being taken away.

Everything was happening too quickly for me to think straight.

"Melissa I love you!" That's when the world stopped. I felt my heart ache as she said that and the look on her face made it ache even more. Billie and I have definitely not had the best relationship. It was so toxic that I wouldn't even consider it as a real relationship.

But after she opened up to me earlier, I could tell that deep down someone else really was there. Not the Billie that would shout at me, hurt me and degrade me as a person, but a Billie that I've never really encountered.

A pure soul who just wants help. Who is confused with who they are and just needs some sort of comfort.

And that comfort was suppose to be me.

"I love you too Billie"

————

BILLIE POV

*time skip

Here again. Room 15.

I felt numb from crying throughout the journey back to my living nightmare and my throat was dry from screaming.

Melissa... I already miss her. I miss her so fucking much.

The door slowly opened, revealing a female worker. "Hello Billie. Your family is here to see you. Please follow me"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I sat there, not moving a muscle, thinking about them and how heartless they were. How much they enjoy seeing me suffer.

"Billie, I know you're not used to being back here again, but your family really want to see you".

If I had the energy, I would've slapped the bitch silly. Eventually, I stood up and followed her to the meeting room.

Walking in, at see Finneas and my parents sitting by a table. I quickly turned to look away and took a seat in the empty chair opposite them.

My eyes were glued to the floor and the room was filled tension. Biting the inside of my cheek, I heard my mom begin to speak.

"Billie. I know you may not think this now but trust me, these people are here to help you. They care about you as much as we do"

Anger rapidly rushed through my veins.

"You will get better Billie, don't worry. Everything will go back to normal with some time" My dad added.

"I don't want you to think that this is some kind of prison cell. We just want our daughter to be well again".

"You will even be able to see Melissa again if you give yourself the time to get better" Finneas said.

Melissa.

Melissa.

Melissa.

Her beautiful curly brown hair. Her caring personality. My lips against hers. Me holding her tight.

My love. I will never see her again.

The first time I saw her, I knew I wanted to be with her. She was the only person who stood out to me.

She helped me more than she knows. But know she's gone. I'm not with her. I'll never see her as long as I am in here.

My Melissa.

Without saying a word, I stood up. My body trembled with nothing but rage. I gripped the chair that I sat on and viciously threw it against the wall. One of the legs broke and the sound echoed around the room. I saw them flinch back.

Melissa.

"FUCK YOU ALL!" I stormed over to them and they all stood up trying to calm me down.

"I was perfectly fine without you guys!"

"Billie-" Finneas said. I interrupted him with a palm to his cheek.

"You're probably loving this! Seeing me lose everything I love! Seeing my life crumble in front of your very eyes!" I sent a fist to his face. Crimson liquid dripped from his nose.

He stumbled back and held his nose with his hand.

"Call for backup!"

"You love destroying me don't you!"

I felt hands grip my arms tightly, pulling me away from Finneas and stopping me from causing more damage.

"LET ME GO!"

"Billie, Billie, please calm down!"

"Backup! Backup!"

"I love you too Billie"

I heard Melissa's precious voice. I saw her everywhere.

"I love you too Billie"

"Melissa! Melissa!" I called out, feeling tears stream down my face once again. I felt her around me. I couldn't let her go.

"Melissa is not here Billie"

"I love you too Billie"

"MELISSA!" I cried out.

At this point, I don't even know what is real. Am I even real? Is everything around me real? It didn't seem like it. I still hear her.

My thoughts are slowly taking over. All I see is her beautiful face, staring back at me. I single tear slid down my cheek.

"I love you too Billie"

————

word count: 1091

unchecked of course. so i finally posted um, hello. thank you for nearly 18k views on this story. thank you for actually reading this i'm very grateful! unfortunately there are only a few chapters left but i have a new book planned when this one finishes!

leave a comment and tell me how u feel about this book <3

please vote !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gia By 😍

Fanfiction

782 37 18
idk it's a wlw story ig billie fanfic "open your eyes billie. just open them"
36.5K 762 42
.... "𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡�...
29K 719 18
Andy has always been a fan of Billie Eilish and was disappointed when she couldn't go to her concert in Oakland. She sees that the house next door ha...
300K 8.9K 46
𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩. "𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘩𝘶𝘣 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘶𝘮 ?" [might be cringey, was made in...