Bound By Purpose

By EloraMaxwell

WATTY NOMINEE 2019 There are many things that make a man great. Heroism. Bravery. Strength. Reputation. But a... More

Part I:
Brooklyn
Hard Times
Not Afraid
Not a Princess
Pray It Won't Fade Away
Till The End of The Line
A Quiet Night
It Will Rain
A Date Which Will Live In Infamy
On The Ropes
The Future Is Never Certain
Just A Whisper
Goodbye
Across The Pond
Bombs Bursting In Air
Lullaby
Star Spangled Man With A Plan
Escape
I'm Alright
The March
Blood Of A Supersoldier
Apologies
Bruised not Broken
Agents Carter and Moore
In Over Our Heads
Sisters Of War
Rescued
Things Done in the Dark
Time Will Never Be On Our Side
Another Lie From the Front Lines
Home Again
Dear Evelyn,
Part II:
To Live a Life
Hope is a Distance Unreached.
1948: Gold Star Family
1963: The Lonely Patriot
1963: The Winter Soldier
1963: The Pain of the Past
1963: Slowly into the Light
1964: Waking Up to Another Nightmare
1964: Rage Against the Dying of the Light
1979: Life Passes By
1979: Newfound Purpose
1991: Nick & Anthony
1991: The Hawk, The Patriot, and The Badass
1991: American Defectors, Soviet Cadavers, and Two of Barton's Arrows
1991: I Live Everyday Wondering
1991: The Changing Tide
1991: Friend or Foe
Part III:
Rememberance
It All Goes
I Saw the End of It All
They Called Me Lonely Patriot
The Affections of a Stark
A Place in the New World
Ultron
Becoming Iron
Purpose
Something We Could Never Have
From Soldier to Hero
Tag You're It
A Vision
Sokovia Falls
Favors and Futures
The Accords
Bucharest
There Wasn't a Wrong or a Right He Could Choose
Forget Me Not
Remorse
The Man who Killed the Avengers
Siberia
Repercussions
With Peace Comes Violence
Wakanda Forever
Making Amends
Family
I Survived My Trip to NYC
Something to Protect
One
We Are Out of Time
Meet Me on the Battlefield
Devastation
We Lost
Heroes Are Not Born Out Of Happiness
Before the Leaving
I No Longer Feel Things
The Inbetween
A Chance
The Most Sensational Man
Lost in the Lapse
The Mission
A Stepping Off Point
Made For This
Assemble
All My Tears
Sorrow In The Face Of The Greatest Victory
Memorials
Where Are We Going? The Future.
UPDATE
OUT NOW

Bound By Legacy

1.2K 19 5
By EloraMaxwell

Hey guys! I promised I'd be back for one more update. I've taken about a week and a half away from writing and it's been really nice but at the same time I feel like something is missing. Looking back at this story in its entirety I am so proud. I want to thank you all once again for reading and to reassure you all that I'm going to be doing a sequel! It's titled Bound By Legacy and I'm working on the logistics as we speak. 

Bound By Legacy will follow Evelyn and Bucky in the aftermath of Endgame and the effects that losing Steve and Tony have on both of them. I also want to say that it will cover the events of Far From Home and all the upcoming projects especially the new Falcon & Winter Soldier show. As we get closer to that era of the MCU I will give you some specific details! 

So excited to be back. If you want stick around because I'll answer a few frequently asked questions below! 

"Do you have a Spotify Playlist?" 

I do! Two to be exact. My profile is Elora Maxwell and I have an entire Wattpad folder that has playlists for all stories in the works. The link to this particularly one is below.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4jRg0QGGTy8XRNgCRvnd7J?si=vWoxXgPxQJy5CkAWH2cTSA

"Where does your inspiration come from?"

It's quite a simple answer actually. I get a lot of gumption from fan edits on Youtube. Most of which come from Slyfer2812 and TheGaroStudios. They're both absolutely incredible and I used a lot of their videos throughout this story (one of which you can view above). Definitely go show them some love.

"Where did the character of Evelyn come from?" 

Evelyn is the best character I have ever created in my opinion. In the beginning she was just a girl along for the ride but as I continued to write I began taking from so many incredible women I admire. There is a lot of me in her as well as my little sister but by the end she had become her own person. My favorite thing about Evelyn, outside of her relationship with Bucky was creating her connections with Clint, Tony, and Nick. Jenna Louise Coleman is my wonderful model for this character and she never ceases to amaze me in her chosen roles. Her story is not over yet, I am so excited to further explore her role as a mother, a wife, and an agent.

"What's your favorite MCU film? And your favorite film overall?"

My favorite MCU film has been The Winter Soldier since the moment I first saw it and I heard 'on your left' for the first time. It's not only an incredible superhero film, but a great film period. It was the first Marvel premiere I went to and I was so inspired. The Russo's are visionaries and I am forever thankful for what they did in that film for the genre. 

My favorite film of all time is Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window. It's a masterclass in tension building and character development not to mention that Grace Kelly is a goddess. Some of my other favorite films are Anastasia, Roman Holiday, Dunkirk, Rogue One, Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Jurassic Park.

"Do you have social media?"

I most definitely do! Follow me on Twitter @EloraMaxwell and/or Instagram @EloraMaxwell17. I announce a lot of my updates and such as well as talk movies and pop culture!

"What's next for you?"

While a sequel is in the early works, I am following a long time dream of writing some historical fiction pieces. Right now I'm doing a Titanic novella and a Texas Revolution story. I would be so grateful if you supported me in those! I thank you all in advance for your patience while I follow some dreams in writing.

Love you all so so so so so so much! Thank you all for reading! I'll update you guys on the sequel soon!

Signing off one more time,

-E 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.4K 36
UNDER EDITING!!!!! They have been friends since they were teenagers. Being born in a society known for its narrow views and lack of open mindedness h...
112K 2.7K 22
18+ Readers ONLY please! Being burned by the man I loved and thought I was going to spend my life with was without a doubt one of the hardest times i...
45.4K 1K 75
{bucky barnes ff} Noelle Dean has many struggles, the main one being that she was stuck in ice for seventy years and now has to live in a world witho...
370K 16.5K 68
verb. To fall back under pressure. To shrink back physically or emotionally. noun. The kickback of a gun upon firing. • It takes a stubborn mind to...