Moving on (On Hold)

Por tuggy4u

It's been years since Hunter's wife died. Now she is all about her children and making them happy. Then her d... Más

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
fourteen

Eight

203 14 3
Por tuggy4u

After about 45 minutes Ally came over to me and asked if I could wake Dinah up but also warned me that she doesn't like to get up. Lia had woke up about 15 minutes ago. So it was just D on me.

I softly shook her but nothing happened so I decided why not mess with her a little. I lifted her shirt a little and rubbed her back. She moaned but didn't wake up. So I kissed the top of her head and whispered in her ear.

"Hey beautiful I need you to get up. It's time for you to get ready."

"Five more minutes baby please."

"No love you need to get up please for me." I said but taking in she called me baby

"Ugh fine for you. By the way that feels amazing."

"Your welcome love." By now we were only a couple of inches apart. When the door opened

"Hey did you ma.......um am I interrupting something?" Lauren said

That seem to break what trance D was in.

"Um no we were talking." She said getting up.

After that they both left to get ready.

"Ma I love that you finally like some one but Dinah is in a relationship." Lia said to me.

That really just crushed my heart a little. I mean she could have told me. I mean it didn't matter anyway I'm just me and she her so it wouldn't have worked out anyway.

"Thanks for telling me. And why you two over there looking like that?"

They both looked at each other and shook their heads. I went to wake Evan up. Once he got up he went straight to the bathroom. He came back and jumped on me. I started to tickle him and Lia started to tickle me. We hear the door open but didn't stop. Then I felt another pair of hands tickling me. I looked to see Camila tickling me.

"Really Camila?"

"Yea you guys were having a tickle party without me so why not help the kiddos."

Then she went back to tickling me. See the thing is I'm only ticklish on my neck and Lia knows that.

"Hey no far your not ticklish." Camila said with a pout.

That when Lia tickled my neck and I moved away.

"Oh ok now I see it. Its game on." Camila said with an evil smirk. Then she started tickling and I was tickling her. We had feel on the floor laughing. I didn't notice she was on top of me.

"Hey have.......oh never mind. What going on in here?" We heard Dinah say with a little attitude

"We were just having a tickle party and we fell because I was trying to get away." Camila said.

I didn't say anything because I didn't think she had I right to question me. Hell she didn't even tell me she was in a relationship. Camila had got up and so did I.

"What is it you needed anyway Camila?" I asked once I straightened out my shirt. Her and Dinah was looking at me that when I saw my shirt had come up a bit showing my abs.

"Oh umm I left my phone. Have yall seen it?"

"Oh yeah here it is Camila."  I heard Lia say.

"Thanks I should get back it must be my turn for hair and makeup. See you guys later." She said while walking out.

I just chucked while shaking my head. That's when I noticed Dinah was still here.

"Is there anything I can help you with Dinah?"

I saw a flash of hurt in her eyes and then become anger.

"Oh nothing was just thinking is all."

"Oh ok." I said

"Don't you want to know about what?"

"Umm not really but you can tell me if you want." I said sitting to the couch

"Oh well I was thinking about when is the next time I would see my boyfriend." She said with a smirk

Ouch that was a low blow

I kept my face neutral as possible. Lia looked at me ready to say something but I held my hand up.

"Well I hope you see him soon. By the way your smiling I can tell he makes you happy."

Her smirked dropped "ok thanks?"

"Yea no problem."

I turned back to the movie to see Lia with a smirk of her own. That little girl is too grown.

By the end of the movie it was time for the concert to start. We were moved to out VIP box and she show started.

After the opening acts. The girls were finally on. They did a bunch of Fifth Harmony songs then each one did two of their own songs. It was amazing. The kids were having the time of their lives.

Security came and got us so, we could wait in the back for everyone to leave. We were put in the same room as before. The kids were going on about the concert and their favorite parts.

Linda and Matt came in and gave the kids a lot of Fifth Harmony merchandise. Lia and Evan were going wild. Then Kehlani walked in with a bag and her daughter and two other people. She gave the bag to the kids and it was her merchandise. Then came in Ariana it with a bag and a dog. She had a man and two women with her. Next was Demi she came in with two bag and a girl. Then Tori came in with a bag and two girls.

Let's just say the kids had a lot of merchandise. I was introduced to everyone and was just socializing. Then in came Fifth Harmony. Lauren and Ally were holding hands. It seems like they both had their mother with them. Then Normani and Camila were also holding hands. They bother had their moms and Camila had her sister as well. Then Dinah came in holding hand with some guy. And she mom and sister as well.

They were just about to introduce me but my phone rang.

"Excuse me I need to take this." I said stepping into a stop were it was somewhat quiet.

"Hello this is Ms. Wright speaking."

"Yes hello this is Tracy King. I'm Ariana Grande manager and we were wondering if we could set up a meeting with you about some business?"

"Ummm yes that would be fine I will call you back on this number. Right now I'm with my kids so please forgive me but I gotta cut this short."

"No problem. Hope to hear from you soon."

"You will goodbye."

I walk back over to the girls.

"Sorry about that it was a future client."

They introduce me to everyone. Come to find out the dude name was Leo. He seem like a fuckboy to me hut whatever. After the introductions I walked over to Ariana whom was talking with Tori. I waited for them to end the conversation then they both looked at me and I turned to Ariana.

"You know ou could have just asked me yourself right?"

"Well I couldn't because I was stuck o. How daddish you were looking earlier." She said with a smirk

"Well then it's nice to know I have that effect on you." I said with a wink

"Hey do you think I could get your number? To maybe get to know you a little better." She ask as she gets closer to me with her hand now moving up and down my abs. Then leans and tiptoes to my ear "daddy".

Damn to say I wasn't turned on would be more then a lie. She handed me her phone and I put my number in but I had to get her back. So I bent down putting my hand on the small of her back with my fingers slightly grazing her ass.

"Now now Ms. Grande we wouldn't want your mom and nonna knowing I already have you calling me daddy without even touching you. Behave yourself and may just maybe you will get a treat."

And with that I can see her eyes laced with lust. I let her go and walk away. What in the hell as got into me. I walk over to get a drink because I'm hella thirsty as hell. I grab some water and drink it. I feel someone come and stand next to me but not say anything. I thought it would be Ariana but when I turned it was Dinah.

"Yes Dinah?"

"What the hell was that back there?"

"I'm not sure I follow you."

"With Ariana?"

"Oh that was a little flirting."

"Why are you flirting with her?"

"Well you see the last time I checked I was and am single."

"But I thought that you......nevermind. Do you think Leo is good?"

"Ok then..... I mean I just met the guy but he makes you happy so yea." With that I walked away.

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thank yall for reading this. I know I have been lacking on this story but I have trouble  with it to say the least. If yall have any ideas for this please let me know. Once again thanks for reading. please comment and vote so I know yall like it. 

Tuggy

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

658K 24.7K 97
⁀➷ ☽☀︎ ☆ ➳ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗩᖇIᗩᑎᗩ GᖇᗩᑎᗪE ᗩᑎᗪ Y/ᑎ IᗰᗩGIᑎEᔕ. (ᔕOᗰE ᗰᗩY IᑎᑕᒪᑌᗪE OTᕼEᖇ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ...) ✧𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕩 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ...
23K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔
90.7K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
6.1K 267 42
Billie Eilish struggles with finding herself worth when recovering from an eating disorder and death of a loved one. She is just about to give up on...