Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

由 makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... 更多

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter three : On the plane
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter nine : Find the rings
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter twelve : Paintball
Chapter thirteen : First date
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter seventeen : Rescued
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty : Feeling ill
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty three : The eventful date
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine
Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty three : Acting differently?
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Chapter forty six : Home
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
BONUS #3
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital

7.7K 232 129
由 makasxru

Meredy was currently in Crocus again the flower blooming capital. It was actually about a couple hours from where Fairy Tail were staying. She was currently up on the roof of Crocus gardens which had given her a perfect view of a dark guild situated down below. It wasn't next to other buildings however the guild was further away as if it was hiding.

Meredy had sat there for 3 days and had finally caught on with their rotations. This guild always had 2 members standing by the doors but every hour switched around with other members. She didn't really know why all she needed to do was eliminate them, but Jellal had given her a strict rule that she wasn't allowed to without him. He kind of took on a role of being an over protective dad.

The time was six in the evening and Meredy decided to go take a walk through the village. She fastened her blue cloak around her and pulled up her hood. She didn't need to be as careful as Jellal the magic council didn't really focus on her. She had done it before walking around villages and people didn't take much notice of her.

Meredy climbed down Crocus gardens building and lightly jumped down on the ground, Meredy kept herself balanced though against the icy ground. She climbed down the back way so she walked around to the front of the building and then found herself in the flowering streets of Crocus. 

There was a lot of people in Crocus. Meredy sighed all she had was her cloak and earmuffs, she was freezing here. It was winter time, even though it was there still were beautiful flowers in the city.

She walked out into the streets and walked along smiling she looked in every now and then at things in shop windows. Because she actually need to get a present for Jellal.

And maybe Lyon.

Christmas was a slightly sad time for Meredy. Because she can't hang out with the others for Christmas with so many people, but Jellal said Meredy could come on Christmas to the hotel and wear a mask but she had declined. But then that made Jellal want to decline to but she convinced him to go by saying how he should be with Erza and how she was grown up now.

But she was still sad about it even though she knew it was the right thing to do, Meredy would just make everyone suspicious, two masked people? It wouldn't work. If it was just Fairy Tail she would be fine but she knew other guilds were going to hang out fro Christmas too.

A raindrop hit Meredy on the nose. Then suddenly the skies opened up and down came a huge shower of rain and to make it even better hailstones had joined the rain and poured down on Crocus. Meredy groaned "what is this Scotland?!"

People bustled about now going into shops or heading for their homes. Meredy couldn't go into a shop she would be too close to people and people would take more notice of her. And she hadn't found a place to sleep yet for the night with shelter.

"Damn what do I do." Meredy grumbled. Her cloak was already wet and hailstones were hitting her body.

Someone grabbed her wrist.

Meredy's eyes widened and she tried to wriggle out of the persons grasp, dammit at this rate she would have another panic attack. She had started having panic attacks after Ultear left and she didn't say but she had been having nightmares too, only Jellal knew since the moved places together.

She couldn't see who it was the rain was too heavy and the person was looking the other way. Meredy lifted her leg and kicked the persons legs and the person fell down on the ground groaning.

Meredy had caught too much attention though. People in shops were looking at her from windows now and she was in the middle of the street.

Meredy quickly grabbed the persons hands, they were quite man like so she knew what gender the person was now. But she didn't have time to play detective with all of the people so she quickly hauled the man on her shoulder who was now passed out after banging their head on the ground and dragged him out of the streets and decided to go to the cave she, Jellal and Ultear stayed in when they visited Fairy Tail. Meredy had to ask this guy some stuff, this person must be from the guild she was watching, was she too careless?

She trudged up the hill wobbling at the heaviness of the man on her smaller body, he was thrown over her, his arms were around his neck and she held on and dragged him. Her boots made footsteps in the dirt that was now mushed from the rain. Meredy then was at the descent to the beach of Crocus where they said goodbye to Erza and she saw the shack where Ultear had used second origin on the others.

Meredy knew where she was going now she made it down the hill and onto the sand which was now moosh from the rain. She walked along the sand for a while the sea raging with the rain. She spotted the cave and ducked then entered it.

The person moved a little but then stopped. Meredy unlatched the person from her and then sat them up against the cave wall, she needed a good look at this mans face. 

"Oops." Meredy realized it wasn't someone from the dark guild. It was however Lyon Vastia.

Meredy gaped for a while at him, she had knocked him out thinking he was from the dark guild, and now was going to tie him up.

Lyon was propped up against the cave wall with some blood trickling down the side of his head which made Meredy feel even worse. What if he was dead? Had she killed him? 

Meredy grabbed his shoulders and shook them roughly to wake him up.

Lyon groaned which relieved Meredy and then he lightly opened up his eyes.

Meredy shouted "what are you doing here?! I knocked you out?! Wait why did you grab my wrist?! Oh my god you're actually a pervert!" Meredy looked away actually realizing the rubbish coming out of her mouth so she said "okay I'm going to stop talking."

Lyon sat up a little and said "it was raining a lot and I noticed you so I was going to find you some shelter. Also I'm here because I came to see you and no I'm not a pervert."

"You came to see... me?" Meredy whispered.

He nodded "I did, I had a proposal."

"And that is?"

Lyon opened is mouth then shook his head.

"No tell me." Meredy leaned closer looking straight at him, she didn't like it when someone kept something from her.

"Promise not to laugh?" Lyon said.

Meredy put her hand oh her chest "I promise." She was as childish as ever.

Lyon chuckled and said "okay so what do you say about you and me spending Christmas together?" 

Meredy knitted her brows. Spend Christmas together? Was he serious? "But you have you're guild to be with and Fairy Tail is having everyone round for a big Christmas party."

Lyon shrugged "I'll be there for a while. But when I heard from Jellal that you would be alone on Christmas I was annoyed, I mean come on everyone deserves a great Christmas."

"That's actually really sweet." Meredy whispered.

Lyon looked at her brown boots "so what do you say?"

"I would love to spend Christmas with you." Meredy said, she suddenly felt warm inside now even though it was freezing.

"What do you say to coming to my hotel room on Christmas? I would say outside but..." He pointed outside of the cave at the rain which had lightened up a bit now.

Meredy bit her lip "I don't know if I can do that safely."

"I know you can it'll be fine and I really want to spend Christmas with you." Lyon looked away after he said that he must have not meant to say that out loud.

Meredy giggled and said "okay, well I'll see you on Christmas Lyon Vastia."

"See you on Christmas Meredy."

***

Lyon lay in his bed staring at the beige ceiling.

He was worried about Meredy but she and he knew she couldn't go to the hotel and stay cooped up in his room until Christmas, and she had that dark guild she was watching. 

His head was bandaged up now after the fall which Meredy repeatedly apologized for.

Lyon had to admit he missed her.

Suddenly a pink bright light flashed onto his wrist. Lyon sat up and examined his wrist and then sighed happily. On his wrist was Meredy's sensory link, the pink around his wrist.

Lyon lay back down on his bed and kept his arm elevated and stared at his wrist. He could feel her even if she was far away in a cave.

Even though Lyon couldn't see her or know her exact location he knew she was there and she knew the same.

***
I do hope you guys liked this chapter! I know it wasn't exactly one of my best but I have writer's block just now and hopefully my double (maybe triple) chapters on Christmas will make up for it! I'll say one thing about the Christmas chapters there will be Nalu and Stingyu ;) ;)

But excuse me if I have a few mistakes or anything because I'm going to a party in about 2 hours and haven't started to get ready at all yet so I'm kind of rushing but I did check it over and I hope you all like it!

Also thank you for 20,000 reads!

Twitter - @Rebeccaaa_4

Tumblr - drxg0ns

              - demon-halphas

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

91.8K 1.2K 41
After the GMG , Mira comes up with a master plan to get her OTP's together , so she asks master if she can take the guild to a beach resort , what wi...
319K 8K 38
It's just after the Grand Magic games and Fairy Tail is going on a mini vacation. The only problem is.......Mira planned it.
88.8K 1.9K 21
The master gave Mira permission to plan a vacation for ten people. She takes this as the perfect opportunity to get her ships together. Will the she...
23.9K 589 14
hope you enjoy Gruvia Nalu Jerza Gajevy! mainly gajevy.. WARNING :I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL HIRO MASHIMA DOES!