When You Came || Namjin

Door KKisDedicatedArmy

"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: M... Meer

C H A R A C T E R I N T R O
1.The Beginning
2.First Meet
3.We met Again
4.Close
Not an Update!!
5.Date?
6.Happiness
7.Stigma
8. "Never"
9.Laughter
10. Bliss (M)
I'm Jungshook!!
11. "Oops!"
12. Conflicted (M)
13.Pain(M)
New Story Update!
Not an Update
14. Confessions and treats
15. "Poetic, are we?" (M)
16. Hickey
17. Misunderstandings
New book cover!? And gratitude🙇‍♀️
18. "The fuck-"
19. Parents
20. Salt
I got tagged!!
NAMTIDDIES!!
21. "I'm Sad"
22. Under the moon
23. I'll miss you
I got tagged, yet again
24. Call
New Story Update!
26. You're mine, Namjoonie
27. Trust
28. Bringing him home
29. "Daddy, you came!"
30. Content
31. Dominant (M)
32. In for a ride (M)
33. No way out (M)
34. Love (M)
35. Shadows of the past
Tags, tags and... tags
36. Not happening
37. Hot & bothered
38. Kiss me
39. Don't let me leave
40. The Case
41. Happier
42. A Happy Accident
43. Wedding Arrangements
44. Our Love is Unrestrained
45. All of me
46. Speeches and Tears
47. Let me love you (M)
48. All my attention (M)
E P I L O G U E
A U T H O R' S N O T E

25. Someone new

1.1K 63 29
Door KKisDedicatedArmy

"That is all you need to know for now. Let's meet on Thursday for a new session, everyone. See ya", the middle aged woman said as her secratery collected all the files and exited the room with her.

"Thank god, it's over. She was boring as hell", a young man who was sitting beside jin, said.

Seokjin stamped his foot on the other's under the table causing him to yelp in shock and a bit of pain. "Shut up, Youngjae. You sound like a dumb high schooler", he said and got up.

"Hey! I'm offended!", Youngjae exclaimed, getting up after seokjin and following him to the canteen downstairs.

"I hope you are", jin smiled causing the younger to whine.

"I swear I'll kill you now. And don't expect me to attend your funeral", he muttered. "Who said you'll be invited?", Jin snickered and chewed on his Churro. The boy, who was learning medicine, and basically seokjin's new assistant was Choi Youngjae. He was also from Korea, Mokposi. A nice kid, seokjin could tell from the two days he had spent with him.

"Okay, hyung. You win, Happy?", Youngjae asked, pouting. "Very", the elder said with sass. Sure, the boy was cute but seokjin was a bad bitch. He didn't fell easily for handsome and cute faces. Okay, okay. Not all.

"By the way, who were you talking to when I came to your room?", Youngjae asked with curiosity, munching on his burrito. "Hmm. Why do you need to know that?", seokjin teased with a silly grin.

"Hyuuuung!!", Youngjae whined. "Stop bullying me!", he huffed. "Okay, fine. I was talking to my boyfriend", jin said, giving in easily. "Oooooooo. Hyung has a boyfriend~~", the younger teased in a sing-song voice.

"Oh, come on", seokjin groaned.

"So, is he good in bed? Is his di-", he was stopped by seokjin's hand pressed onto his mouth, not allowing a word to come out.

"Shut up!", Seokjin blushed and hid his face behind his hands. Youngjae just cooed while laughing loudly.
______________________________________

"Y'know what? Fuck it. I'm calling oppa", a young lady with glasses said.

"Just call him, then. Felix surely ain't coming, tzuyu", her friend said, irritated.

Tzuyu nodded and dialed a very familiar number.

"Hello?", a deep voice mumbled from the other side of the phone.

After almost half an hour, namjoon stood in his living room along with Jackson, eyeing the two girls suspiciously.

"So, what was your reason for not informing me and coming here?", the second elder in the room asked sternly.

"Well, oppa, you told me about Seokjin-ssi so we thought...", tzuyu trailed off with a cheeky smile. Jeongyeon, her friend, nodded in approval. Jackson took notice of the light blush on her cheeks while namjoon was talking to them.

Namjoon sighed. "Still, you guys should inform first", from beside him, Jackson spoke up.

"Yeah, now go and rest. Dinner's ready ", namjoon said as the two girls skipped joyfully to their room.

"What will I do with these two here?", namjoon mumbled and went to his own room to wake jiyoo up from her nap.

"This seems suspicious", Jackson huffed under his breath, rubbing his chin slowly with his index finger.

"Mr. Sherlock, dinner's waiting", Mark whispered in his husband's ear.

"My god!", Jackson yelped and nearly yeeted his husband away. He held his chest while breathing heavily. Pecking the younger's lip, he smiled. "Don't do that again".
______________________________________

Seokjin sighed. His head was killing him. He was super tired. The celebrations of his colleague's party has drained every drop of energy out of him. As he laid on his bed, he fell asleep almost immediately.

His phone was silent mode this whole time so that no one could disturb him. He didn't know that. It was actually his assistant who did that for the sake of his health.

He rolled on his bed after three hours, unable to sleep more than that. He rubbed his face. While in his thoughts, he decided that he wanted to hear Namjoon's voice.

Immediately taking his phone from beside the coffee table, he went to the messages. His eyes widening at what he saw.

[18 missed calls from JoonieBear]

[53 messages from JoonieBear]

He groaned. Some of the calls and messages were made an the time when Jin was busy partying. His phone was on fucking silent mode! Joon must be so worried. He quickly dialed Namjoon's number, waiting impatiently for him to pick up.

"Nam-", jin was cut off.

"Hello, Seokjin. I'm a bit busy, I'll call you later", namjoon hanged up as soon as he picked the call.

No love. No baby. No Jinnie. Just Seokjin. Not even Jin. Jin didn't know why but that abso-fucking-lutely hurt. Namjoon couldn't just hang up on him. At least namjoon should've said it nicely that he was busy.

"How can he do this? I'll call him again", he whispered with a pout. He didn't know why he felt upset over just a small thing but it hurt his heart.

After 3 rings, a not very calm namjoon picked up.

"I fucking told you I'm busy, jin. Can't you understand?", namjoon growled lowly. "Listen, I know you love getting attention but that doesn't mean I'll be free every time you want me!", he said.

Seokjin was furious after hearing this.
"Yeah? You were the one who sent me 50 messages and 20 missed calls! I was just making sure you don't worry but guess what? You're just screaming at me", he said, his eyes becoming watery but he refused to cry.

"Stop throwing a tantrum, Seokjin. I call you and you're busy partying with your friends. And now you have a problem with me being busy?", namjoon chuckled without a hint of humour in his laugh. "Fucking get over yourself!", with that, he hanged the phone.

Seokjin stared at the device in shock. His tears finally fell. He was fucking mad at his boyfriend. How could he do that!? He promises to never talk to him again before namjoon begged for him to do so.

On the other side, namjoon was suddenly guilty about whatever he said to his love. He knew seokjin was a man of dignity. He wouldn't forgive him easily. He sighed, looking at where crumpled papers were all scattered on the floor. He groaned.

"Oh, fuck it!.".

Posting this chappy today since today's a special day!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

367K 14.2K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic💜 Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
58.9K 2.3K 10
Shattered. Friends to lovers. - Yoonkook (Top Yoongi - Bottom Jungkook) - not like i usually write lol Started: 19 Jan. 2020 Completed: 8 Feb. 2020
27.8K 1.8K 28
"You know what I'm capable of doing..." A Namtaejin Fanfic 💜 Started: April 26th, 2020 Completed: February 17th, 2021 NOTE: I do not own any char...
473K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...