Unexpected | Calum Hood

De SavSOS_

A night out. A conversation that led to more. Now their lives are forever intertwined and they must find a w... Mai multe

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Sequel

31.

12.1K 211 93
De SavSOS_

32 weeks

"Is it up yet?" I ask Calum, opening my laptop on the coffee table.

"Yeah, the guy just told me it's on Youtube. I don't know why you're so excited to see it, it's just an interview."

"You won't tell me what they asked you!" I shoot back.

"I told you I didn't say anything bad!" He whines moving to trap me on the couch and leaning his head against my chest.

"But you refuse to tell me what you did say, and that is concerning."

"Fine, do what you want." He huffs, pouting.

He lays so his head is in my lap and I absentmindedly stroke my fingers through his hair as I press play on the video.

"What's up LA! You're listening to KISS 98.7 and today in studio we have the boys of 5SOS! Welcome guys, it's great to have you here."

"Great to be here!" The boys all chorus.

"So you guys have had a few months off tour for the first time in a while. What's it been like? What've you been up to?"

"We've been enjoying the time off. Seeing our families, working on some new music, and just getting to do things we can't when we're moving cities everyday" Ashton offers.

"You put out a song with The Chainsmokers recently and announced a tour this fall with them. How did that come about?"

"Well, we're fans of what they're doing musically, it's a cool thing and when the opportunity presented itself it felt like a smart move for us. It introduced us to a slightly different audience. We're excited for the tour and getting to play for people who maybe aren't familiar with us and hopefully winning them over." Luke says.

"Micheal you recently got engaged! Congrats on that!"

"Thank you! I'm really excited."

"Have you set a date yet? Picked a best man?"

"No on the date and best man. I think I may just make these guys fight it out."

"Bullshit. If it's not me I'm quitting the band." Luke says and they all laugh.

"You're not the only one with some major life changes though. Calum, we hear congratulations are an order."

"Aww yeah. Thanks man."

"For those who don't know, Cal's gonna have a little girl soon. Next month or so?"

"Yeah, something like that. We're really excited."

"There's a rumor the pregnancy is the result of a one night stand, any truth to that?"

"Doesn't matter the circumstances, she's on the way and I love her and her mum very, very much."

"You got it bad?" Calum blushes, but answers confidently.

"Yep."

"She the one?"

"Yes."

"That ought to get you some points with her when she sees this."

Call shrugs his shoulders, "Just the truth."

"What do you guys think? Do you all like his girl? Think he'll be a good dad?"

"Oh, we love her, and he's so into it. When she told him, he went out and bought all these pregnancy and baby books and he's really stepped up. We're really proud of him." Ash says placing a hand to Cal's shoulder as he grins ear to ear.

"We found out it was a girl and I told him it was over. He's such a sucker, she's gonna have him wrapped around her finger." Michael adds.

"You got a name picked out yet?" The interviewer directs at Cal.

"We do, but my misses will literally have my balls if I spill it. Even they don't know." He says gesturing to the boys.

"Wants to keep it private, I can understand that. I'm sure that must be hard for all the ladies in your lives, separating the private and public."

"We're all quite protective. It gets hard for us to watch them get hate from people who know nothing about them. It's just easier if some things are just ours." Luke says rubbing his chin.

"Say that again." Cal says

"That what happened in the video?"

"That group was talking about my daughter, I don't think I've ever been so pissed off in my life."

"I don't blame you at all. I'm a dad and I can't imagine someone talking about my kid in front of me."

"I probably could have handled it better."

"Well boys, is there any timetable for a new single? Album?"

"Soon." Ashton offers with a smirk.

"That's all the time we have with 5SOS today. Thanks for coming in boys, it's been great! Congrats on all the life happenings we hope you'll come back to see us!"

I stop the video and look down at Calum fixing my stare to his.

He looks nervous.

"Cal..." I say my voice breaking and a lone tear rolling down my cheek.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No! It's just- did you mean it? What you said?"

"Which part?"

"That—that I'm 'the one.'"

"Yes." He's so sure of himself. So one hundred percent committed to me, to our relationship, to our daughter.

"How do you know?"

"I just do. I've never been more sure of anything in my life." He pauses. "It's fine if you don't feel that way about me yet. I'm not saying we should get married tomorrow, but someday, I'm gonna wait for you at the end of the aisle."

I'm full on ugly crying now.

"I know with all the shit with Mark it might take you awhile, but I swear Jes. I'll show you how you should be treated." He's sitting up now next to me on the couch. He turns slightly so our bodies are angled towards each other, his hand reaching up to cup my cheek. He uses the pad of his thumb to brush away my tears before pulling my face to meet his.

His scent envelopes me pulling me in until I'm consumed by everything that is him. His hungry eyes search mine, the specks of gold intermixed with the brown, sparkling in the dim light of our living room.

"I know the doctor said no sex until we're closer to your due date, but I really want to be close to you right now. What about a bath?"

I smile up at him as he takes my hand and pulls me towards the stairs to our master bathroom. He turns the tap of the claw foot tub and sheds his clothes before turning to face me and helping me out of my own.

The water pours into the porcelain fixture and while we wait for it to fill he brushes his hands over my skin. His calloused fingers trace over the nape of my neck, across my shoulders following the curve of my spine, before finally trailing over my hips.

He steps into the warm water first before helping me situate myself in front of him. I lean back against him and his arms wrap around me from behind. He dips his hands into the water splashing it carefully onto my stomach. I sigh and relax into him as his fingers trail up and down my forearms before coming to rest on my shoulders.

I lean my head forward as he massages the tension in my shoulders away.

"Hmm—That feels nice." I murmur as he continues to work at the knots in my muscles.

He works for a few minutes more before he dips his head to press a kiss to the back of my neck.

I love everything about this moment. I can't remember the last time I felt this safe and secure in something. Staring into Calum's eyes I know I can trust him. I know he means what he says, and though only time will tell, I can only hope that he's right about our future.

AN: where can I get a Calum?

Thoughts on the interview?

Next up: Baby shower and maternity pics 😀

I wasn't gonna update but I'm obsessed with Calsie. I hope you love them as much as I do.

Also message me the links to your 5sos fanfics and I'll try check them all out! I wanna support those who support my work 🖤

Vote and comment!
Ily
-Sav 🖤

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

275K 5.7K 54
Juggling newfound parenthood with Calum's busy band schedule is proving to be hard. Do Jes and Cal have a love strong enough to withstand when things...
41.9K 545 42
"How about we go on tour with 5SOS?" A story about two friends who's summer takes an unexpected turn.. highest rankings: #3 in calumhood #4 in micha...
747K 11.4K 56
❝What am I meant to do?He broke my heart and I am still in love with him❞ Sequel to Fall For You - © xKelsey5SOSx
790K 7.5K 107
book 2 of the 5sos preferences