Buttons {BTSxReader}

By TaeTae_lyfe

"Nothing's changed. You'll go home. You'll be bored. You'll be ignored. No one will listen to you, really lis... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Epilogue
Character Q&A

Character List

73.2K 2.1K 2.9K
By TaeTae_lyfe

Alright, guys. I've decided to ruin your lives with yet another trashy book.

I have always appreciated the story line of 'Coraline'. It's very creative and just well thought out. Don't even get me started on how great the book it..

However, I think we all know that I don't like sticking to a certain story line, so I will be taking creative liberties and making this story one of my own. So, don't expect it to be the same, because I do what I want.

I hope you guys enjoy this story. I know I will.

If you have not read the book or seen the movie, then you may get confused, but everything will be explained as the story progresses.

Below is a list of characters and their "other" selves.

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

The "Real Ones".

Park Jimin:

"Our love may look ordinary to others, but to me I'm living in a fairy tale....When I'm with you, there's no place I'd rather be."

Kim Taehyung:

"My weakness was chocolate, but now it's you....Do you even realize how special that makes you?"

Jeon Jungkook:

"Sorry, I got lost in your eyes...what were you saying?"

Jung Hoseok:

"I can't seem to get you out of my head....I just have to assume that you're meant to be there."

Kim Seokjin:

"You're all I honestly think about...No one else."

Min Yoongi:

"I love it when you smile...It's cute."

Kim Namjoon:

"One day someone is going to walk into your life and make you see why you should be with them....that someone is me."
_____________

The "Others".

_____________
Park Jimin:

"Tell me you'll always be by my side...or on top of me...or under me."

Kim Taehyung:

"Yes, I have a dirty mind....and you're on it."

Jeon Jungkook:

"I'm in my bed. You're in your bed...one of us is in the wrong place."

Jung Hoseok:

"God, that smile."

Kim Seokjin:

"Right now some idiot is thinking of you....It's me...I am some idiot."

Min Yoongi:

"You're beautiful all the time...but you'd look better on me."

Kim Namjoon:

"You're my inappropriate thoughts."

_______________________________________________________________________

Wow. I have got to stop writing such cringy lines.

*cringes*

Bleh.

I'm excited for this book, though..

Let's get it.

-Max

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 49.7K 58
After visiting a fansign event of BTS your whole life has changed. Since that day someone started to stalk you, but you had no idea who it was... "If...
145 15 10
"๐—‡๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž, ๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€. ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—†๐–พ, ๐—‚'๐—† ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—„๐–บ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ." ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—…/๐—‡ ๐—‚...
206K 5.4K 53
oh, honey. | best rank; #51 of 396 - yoongixreader category, as of september 9, 2018 #165 of 381 - yoongixreader, as of september 18, 2018 #74 of 3...
5.9K 299 35
6 years. That's all it can take to take another look at someone and see that they have completely changed. You were once an eager 20 years old, with...