cherry kisses | taekook

By iadorekoo

ไธ€ he sat there smoking cigarettes at 3 in the morning, a pretty boy clouding his mind. ๏น ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ!๐ญ๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
epilogue.

twenty three.

13.2K 1K 603
By iadorekoo

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the townhouse was cold when they entered, one of the windows must have been left open that morning and jungkook cursed quietly at the temperature.

"i was so excited for it to be warm." he mumbled, keeping on his hoodie and going further into the home.

taehyung agreed, walking behind the younger and going to close the living room window, only to see two boys sleeping soundly on the living room floor. "they looked like they had fun." he said, poking hoseok with the toe of his boot in hopes of awakening the boy.

jungkook came walking over and widened his eyes, "god i was so scared that was yoongi for a second. it would be so weird if it was." he said, eyeing the shirtless boy next to his roommate and not recognizing his face.

"don't worry, i wouldn't touch that." yoongi said, coming down the stairs and going to the kitchen.

"hi yoongi." jungkook said, earning a greeting in return, the brunette just continuing to try and wake hoseok, not in the mood to talk to the other guy.

yoongi felt the same way, he was expecting to talk to jungkook alone but those two seemed to always be around each other nowadays. "it's getting colder out." jungkook said, sitting at one of the stools in the kitchen.

"that means your birthday is coming." yoongi said.

"when's your birthday kook?" taehyung asked, walking up behind the younger and slipping his hands around his small waist, resting his chin on the boys shoulder. "first day of september."

"hm," the older hummed, "i'll remember that." he said, leaving a kiss to jungkooks cheek before stepping back, "i have to get going."

jungkook frowned and turned around in his seat to rest his forehead against the brunettes chest, "no."

"baby, yes." taehyung chuckled, taking the youngers hands and helping him off the stool, "walk with me."

he reluctantly let the boy pull him out back into the cold and to his car parked on the side of the road, holding onto his hand and pretending that if he didn't let go then taehyung didn't have to get in his cadillac and drive off. "i'll come pick you up tomorrow, we can do something, alright?"

jungkook pouted some more, "i work tomorrow."

"then after that." taehyung simply said, his thumbs were rubbing against the back of jungkooks hands softly. "we can go see the sunset on the beach, maybe pick up jimin and do karaoke." he offered some suggestions to maybe cheer up the younger.

god he would have stayed. he would have stayed all night and kissed those lips and held him close to his chest under the warmth of the bedsheets, pretending they could make their own little world where it wasn't so cold and they could just be happy together. taehyung smiled softly and hugged jungkook a little closer, one day they can.

"i'll call you." taehyung said, letting go of jungkook to look down at him.

the ravenette just nodded and looked up as well, "you better." he said.

taehyung chuckled, leaning down to leave a chaste kiss to the youngers lips. they were cold from slight breeze, but still so soft and inviting. "get inside before you freeze." taehyung smiles, ruffling his hair before saying goodbye one more time and getting in his car.

jungkook stood there until he couldn't see the cadillac anymore, turning the corner and feeling a little colder. "damn it." he mumbled, tightened the strings of his hoodie and going back inside. he was whipped as heck.

yoongi was still inside when he walked into the kitchen, hoseok was still passed out but that mystery guy was gone. "i kicked him out when he tried to use the sink as a bath-"

"i got it," jungkook cut him off, "that's gross. thank you."

"hey," yoongi started, "i was thinking."

you shouldn't. jungkook thought, trying to distract himself by making tea and cleaning up things that didn't need to be touched, like the mugs already organized. he reorganized them.

"i wanted to take you out tonight, to make up for last time." the older guy said, "as friends."

"as friends?" jungkook asked.

yoongi nodded and kept his distance by the fridge, leaning against the counter beside it and gauging the youngers reaction, hoping he would agree. "i guess so." he said.

and that's how he ended up in yoongis car a few hours later. they already stopped for food at a drive through, which was off to a rough start since the older forgot jungkook didn't eat meat again. "i ate before you came, it's alright." the ravenette had said, sipping his water and leaning back further in the seat.

jungkook already missed his bed. he could be laying and watching some disney films right now instead of fighting the cold and city traffic.

"we're almost there."

he wasn't exactly sure where they were going, he didn't really care anyways, jungkook just wanted to humor the older who was trying to make it up to him. it also gave the ravenette something to do while he waited to talk to taehyung tonight whenever he called.

it finally registered how dark it was, between fluttering his eyes shut and sitting forward to get a sip of water, jungkook missed how the city lights became fewer and the stores and apartment buildings turned into huge garages and warehouses. "hyung." jungkook said quietly, "where are we?"

maybe 'making it up to him' was code for beating him in an alley and leaving him to freeze in a swale somewhere.

"come on." yoongi said, parking in a lot where a few other cars were scattered around. jungkook glanced out the window and chewed on his bottom lip, it was creepy and the people around were all headed into a building that jungkook was perfectly fine never seeing again for the rest of his life. part of him wanted to stay in the car, but he was more afraid of being by himself then following yoongi into the warehouse.

besides, yoongi is kinda scary when he wants to be so he'll just make him fight while jungkook runs and hides.

"why are we here hyung." the ravenette asked again, standing close to yoongi as they followed the few bodies walking into the building.

"i thought you'd want to see something." yoongi said, the two of them turning around the corner into the building. a huge crowd had collected in a large circle centered around something the shorter boy couldn't see.

he felt a hand on his back, pushing him forward as the two squished their way through the crowd, people started to cheer and some were yelling about money and who'd win and jungkook only fell further into confusion.

it wasn't until jungkook made it to the front of the crowd and saw the commotion in the center of the circle, the two sweaty bodies going at each other seemingly until one dropped to the dirty concrete, smeared with blood and dust. his heartbeat was going so fast he could hear it in his ears and all the yelling around and men cheering on this fight was giving him a headache.

jungkooks stomach didn't completely drop until one of the guys in the middle of the fight stepped back after delivering a pretty powerful punch to the other jaw, their head snapping back. he recognized him, under the sweaty bangs sticking to his forehead and the blood dripping down one side of his face, jungkook knew who that was. he couldn't take his eyes away from him, and taehyung wasn't ready to see him there either, the color draining from his face and the anger in his eyes left so quickly.

taehyung wasn't ready to see his baby looking so terrified, right at him.

┆♡┆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7.6K 26
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ไธ€ to love and to be loved. he should have known that was the most important thing, but he could only think about one last heist...
357K 19.3K 54
โ it's sick how i could have the most beautiful view in the whole world for myself โž โžผ [@taelicious stared to follow you] โ†‘kook โ†“tae [ COMPLETED ; 11...
1.1M 70.8K 48
ไธ€ they say love is pain. well darling, let's hurt tonight. ๏น ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ!๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ!๐ญ๐š๐ž [completed]
343 9 3
๐ด๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘ก / ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›. ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š๏ฟฝ...