Mine [Nalu & Gruvia] ✔️

Galing kay Kookie_Cooky

Lucy and Gray went on a job together. Juvia and Natsu got jealous so Mira helped them. What will happen?? Da... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Final Chapter
NEW BOOK!!! [coming soon!]
NEW BOOK PUBLISHED!!!

Chapter 14

9.2K 163 29
Galing kay Kookie_Cooky

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! 🎉🎉🎉
Because I have exams this week and I need to study hehe😅 Enjoy reading~~

~•~•~•~

Lucy's Pov

"Star Dress: Leo form!" I transformed into one of my star dress and went to help Gray.

Gray was currently using his ice magic to freeze some of the goblins that were roaming around and were attacking the citizens in the amusement park.

The food thieves. They were not just some food thieves in Hargeon but they are also goblins, crazy and dangerous goblins. I actually read about them before with Levy-chan. They were known as the dark goblins in Hargeon who kills or kidnapped people just to offer their bodies on their so called god. No one knows who they're worshipping with, we only knew that these goblins transformed into humans just to steal foods in Hargeon and they were called the food thieves.

"Regulus Lucy Kick!" I used my famous attack to protect Gray from a goblin who was about to stab him at the back with a knife.

Gray quickly turned around and thanked me. "Ice make: Lance!" Gray and I were fighting when Walrod, the leader of the goblins used his magic to make an explosion in front of us. Gray and I manage to dodge to it when suddenly, from the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of a little girl who was about to get hit by the explosion.

I ran as fast as I could and quickly pick her up and we were able to escape the massive explosion. I sighed in relief and turn my head to see if the little girl was alright but then my eyes went wide when the little girl I was holding was a goblin.

Crap. I was tricked. The goblin then inject me with something in my neck as I became dizzy and everything went black.

Gray's Pov

"Boss! We got the girl!" One of the goblin shouted as I quickly turned my head to see Lucy unconscious in the arms of one of the goblin. I gritted my teeth in anger seeing my nakama hurt.

"Looks like our work here is done!" Walrod announced with a devilish smirk. "Finish Gray Fulbuster and then off to the Demon's Mountain!"

"On no you didn't!" I exclaimed and transforms into my ice devil slayer. I went to attack Walrod but he just smirks and in a blink of an eye, he vanished along with Lucy. Crap. This is not good.

"Gray-sama!!" I flinched in surprise hearing Juvia's voice. She called me Gray-sama.

I was about to turn around when I was engulfed in Juvia's water bubble which made me confused but then I realized that the goblin behind my back was about to stab me yet again but Juvia saved me.

Natsu then appeared and punched the goblin throwing him up in the air and vanished in the sky with a spark. Erza also appeared and requiped into her Heaven's Wheel Armor and went to attack every goblins that were still attacking the city.

Mira was also here and transformed into her Satan's soul and used her 'evil explosions' on every goblins that were about to attack me behind my back.

The water bubble pops as I was dropped into the ground. Juvia ran towards me and sat beside me. "Are you alright?" She asked and I mentally screamed in happiness that my Juvia saved me and had talked to me.

"I'm alright, thank you for saving my butt earlier." I said, rubbing the back of my neck which it kinda hurts.

But what made it worst is that Natsu had smacked the back of my neck making me scream in pain.

I glared at him as I rubbed it again. "What the heck Natsu!?"

"What the heck!? WHERE IS LUCY!?" Natsu shouted. It then clicked me, Lucy was kidnapped by the goblins! Fck! How would Natsu react to this!

"Where is she!?" He asked once again, his face shows how mad and worried he was. I lowered my head and sighed.

"They took her." I answered.

Then, I was grabbed by the collar of my shirt and I was face to face with an angry Natsu. "They took her!? And you did nothing!!?" Natsu screamed in my face as I got taken a back.

How dare he say that infront of my face! Am I that heartless to let them take Lucy that easily? She's my nakama and was like my sister for Mavis sake!

"Hey! Watch your word Natsu! I tried to take Lucy back!" I answered in annoyance.

"Tch, then where is she now!? Huh?" Natsu replied and dropped me harshly on the ground.

"Calm down Natsu! Don't blame this to Gray-sama." Juvia defended me and placed her arms around my shoulders.

Natsu rolled his eyes and was still glaring at me. "If something happens to Lucy, I will never forgive you." Natsu said in a serious tone.

"Natsu! Why are you making Gray-sama the bad guy here!?" Juvia screamed.

"Making him the bad guy!? HE WAS ALREADY THE BAD GUY IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE HE STOLE LUCY FROM ME THAT THE FACT I ALREADY TOLD HIM THAT SHE'S MINE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Natsu shouted in anger and was engulfing in flames.

Crap, he's right.

"But that doesn't mean he's to blame on Lucy's disappearance!" Juvia yet again defended me.

Mira then came and looked at us with confusion. "What's going on here? Why are you guys fighting with each other?"

Natsu scoffed, "Ask ice freak here if you want answers." Then he starts to walk away.

"Natsu! Where are you going!?" Mira asked loudly.

"To find Lucy," He simply answered.

Atleast let us help you. It was actually my fault that they got Lucy.

"I got him. Let's go back to the guild and plan to rescue Lucy." Erza appeared in front of us with Natsu on her shoulder, unconscious. Oh Mavis, don't tell me she beat him up? Typical Erza.

"And as for you," Erza pointed at me. "And you," pointed at Juvia. "And you," then pointed at Mira. Wait.. What's going on here?

"Explain yourselves when we arrived at the guild." Erza stated with a glare.

I was confused.. Why does Mira and Juvia are nervous when Erza asked them to explain themselves when they arrived at the guild? I mean, I knew I'm gonna explain to her what happened in here but why them too?

What are they hiding?

Oh Mavis!!! Gray's gonna know their secret plan!! How will Gray react? Find out on the next chapter!!!😘🎉

Btw. I'm sorry if I'm not good writing in actions hehehe..

And oh! I wanted to thank these lovely people who are active in commenting and giving votes to my book🥰🥰 :

jangdongwoo123

Alexandraemoji9

-Rain_Drops-

Jenna_kim_the_best67

JuviaFullbuster234

mya-ray

_MysticMello_

Anime_nevv

Blueowl927

Ipppsss

CasparWriter

evelynships

And also those people who added my story on their reading lists😊 Thankyou!😘

And also 1.53K readers!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!💖💖

I'm just so happy that this book receives a lot of attention from you guys especially the Fairy Tail fans (Nalu and Gruvia shipper) 💖

#3 in Gruvia
#2 in nalufanfiction

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!! 💖
I 💜 YOU ALL!!

Maybe I'll update on sunday😉

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12K 435 21
After a long day at the guild, Natsu begins to feel loopy and drained. Words failed to come out of his mouth, and he fell to the floor. Lucy cared fo...
23.6K 792 21
This is another Fairy Tail fanfic, but it's a little different. This story contains Navia & Gruvia, reader discretion advised. :3 Plot: Juvia will te...
3.5K 220 21
{{G R U V I A}} - FAIRY TAIL - Gray and Juvia have both struggled before Fairy Tail. Losing loved ones, being out-casted, and told there was no purpo...
7.3K 236 14
Gray-Sama! Juvia called. She couldn't help but enjoy every moment with him. Even if they weren't dating.