Tododeku angst

By EmoNekoOtaku

Izuku is in the wonderful college UA. His life is going pretty well, other than a few bumps with some bullies... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N, Not a chapter
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N Pt. 1
A/N Pt. 2 (Finale!!)

Chapter 25

6.3K 201 400
By EmoNekoOtaku

I woke with a start. I looked blearily around the room I was in, a pounding headache obstructing my vision. I noticed that I was sprawled on the couch, and there were empty beer cans all around me. Shoto was lying across the coffee table, and Ochako was in the corner. 

Did we get drunk or something? I can't remember a thing...

I pushed my hand against my head. 

The last thing I remember.... was.... Ochako saying sorry? For what? 

Oh right. I caught her from cursing. 

She was cursing cause.... Shoto was gay???

My eyebrows furrowed. My memory was so muddled that it was hard to tell if it was real or not. 

I sat up slowly, leaning heavily on the couch. My eyes widened as I felt a surge of unannounced panic. 

Ochako was here because she thought I was going to kill myself. 

I was gonna kill myself today.  

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to keep tears away. 

While the thoughts of jumping off a bridge had been put off due to Ochako, they hadn't disappeared. This was my chance to escape. I could run out of the house, and drive away and....

I looked down at Shoto on the coffee table. Tears welled in my eyes. 

He would miss me. He would be sad if I died. He had dealt with heartbreak all his life, and I wanted to worsen it. 

I'm selfish. I want to die, but I would leave behind people who would miss me. 

I'm a burden. The would feel better if I died. 

I pushed my hands against my ears, shaking slightly. Thoughts crowded my mind. 

There are people worse off than you. 

You should enjoy what you have, so many people have less. 

You should die. Everyone wants you to. 

I pushed myself off from the couch, tears dribbling down my face. I looked around the room wildly. 

I needed out. I couldn't stay in here. With them. 

I ran at the door, fumbling with shoes and my keys. I didn't care that I was in an All Might onesie. I didn't care that I reeked of alcohol. I didn't care about my appearance, who I was leaving behind, or even who's shoes I took. I just needed out. 

I unlocked the door swiftly,  finding my phone inside. How did it end up here? Didn't I push it down a couch or something? 

I pushed the thought out of my mind as I hopped into the vehicle. 

I would drive just out f the city. Write notes on my phone for Shoto and my mom. Then I would go to the tallest bridge in the city. And I would jump off. I would finally be free. 

It was about a twenty minute drive to the edge of town. I pulled over, having mulled over what I would write on the way there. I pulled the phone out, and opened up messaging. 

Izuku:

Dear Shoto, 

I love you with all of my heart. This is why I'm sad to say that I'm going to die. By the time your awake and reading this, I will most likely be dead. 

It's not your fault. It's not anyone's fault but mine. I'm the one who couldn't handle this. 

I'm a bad person, I'm annoying, and ever since I was little, hated. I don't want to be in this world any longer. 

I can't handle the stress of school, of bullies, of the future. I can't handle the constant anxiety I feel around other people. 

And most of all, I can't handle how bad of a person I am. 

I'm just a waste of space, of food, of everything. My mom had to work until she passed out for years to provide for me, you had to take time out of your busy life to talk to me. All I've done in this life is ruin every-bodies day, or life if they had to be around me for long. 

I'm overemotional, clingy, rude, annoying, unpleasant... 

Haha I guess I'm rambling now. I would be surprised if your still reading. Anyway, don't take this in any offense. It wasn't your fault in any way. I was the one who fucked up. 

Enjoy your life without a burden like me! 

(please don't waste any money on a gravestone for me please. You can just cremate me and throw me out) 

I love you Shoto! 

I wiped the tears off my phone so I could send it. He would probably read it in an hour or so, long after I've died.  

I smiled softly. He would get to enjoy his life more. What was I thinking? He wouldn't miss me. He wouldn't cry over me. The only tears he would shed would be tears of joy. As long as he's happy. 

My eyes landed on the bridge. In less than five minutes I could be standing on the railing. Overlooking my death. 

Finally. 

I will meet my end. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Shoto's POV) 

I woke up groggily to the sound of a ding. I had a huge, pounding headache. 

Ugh, why does it hurt so much? 

I looked around for my phone, wanting to see who sent the message. 

My hand landed on the smooth cool surface. 

I opened up the phone, and smiled when I saw the message was from Izuku. I glanced beside me, and saw that he wasn't there. Odd. He must've gone to the bathroom or something. 

I opened the message tab to see what Izuku sent. 

.

.

.

.

.

(Ochako's POV) 

My eyes flitted open when I heard a pounding noise. I looked on to find Shoto. 

He had tears running down his face, and he was running to get his shoes on. 

"I'm borrowing your car!" He shouted once he noticed I was awake. Then off he went. 

What made him this distressed? 

.

.

.

.

.

(Inko's POV) 

I looked up from my book, hearing shouting and loud thumping from the living room. I smiled to myself. 

Must be having fun

.

.

.

.

.

---

OH

MAW

GAWD

I have left you on the biggest cliff hanger yet I believe. 

Please don't kill me. 

I love all of you. 

Anyhoooo 

I hope to update tomorrow? So you aren't to mad? 

Sorry for not updating in a while. I have been super busy. I got back to the place I'm staying at around 10:00 last night. 

I hope to keep up a better update schedule, I'm probably to spontaneous ;-; 

Hope you enjoyed!

Hope I've already ripped out your heart in previous chapters so you didn't loose yours in this one! 

HAHAHHAHAHA

sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 400 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...
21.9K 962 54
Discontinued its just another depressed deku story lol. your typical bucket of angst written at 12:17 - 2:02 in the morning. This starts out angsty...
Fake smile By JA

Fanfiction

10K 331 32
Izuku Midoriya has always been a happy and smart person. He was accepted into the best school even though everyone told him he couldn't. He always wo...
104K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...