The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 18:The Plan

15.2K 205 488
By DavidBornAgain

When we last left off, we managed to convince Cinder and her friends to join our side. We also managed to scare the life out of General Ironwood, and revealed a small portion of what we are to Glynda and Cinder. Now, we have to deal with Amber, who has been in a coma for a long time. Today is also the day First-Years shadow a Huntsmen and take a field trip outside of Beacon. However, we still have to deal with our old enemy and Salem. How, will we transverse these ordeals? Let's find out!

The Basement Underneath Beacon Academy

Y(N): Hello Amber, I'm Y(N). And you're at Beacon Academy.

Amber looks at you and quickly observes her surroundings. She tries to stand but topples over, while you set her gently back on the ground.

Amber: I...f-feel tired.

Y(N): Try not to exert yourself. You have been in a coma for a long time.

Amber: (Wide-eyed) W-What?! ...H-How long?

Y(N): Too long I'm afraid. Perhaps a few years at most. (I'm not sure, I just got to this planet about a year ago...)

Amber: (Shocked) Y-YEARS?!

Amber glances around and notices Ozpin checking the condition of the machine. She also notices a familiar face, one that put her in a coma in the first place. Cinder turns away to avoid eye contact.

Amber: (Stares in anger at Cinder) Why is she here?! She's the reason that I-

Y(N): I know, Amber. This may come as a surprise to you, but the reason you're awake is because she returned your magic... She's the main reason you're still alive.

Amber: W-Why the change of heart?

Y(N): That is something you'll have to ask her. Don't worry, she won't hurt you...I'll make sure of that... Can you stand?

Amber: (She tries to stand but grunts in pain) ...I don't think so...

You then put one hand on her legs and your other hand on her scarred face. You close your eyes as a calm healing aura surrounds Amber. Once you opened your eyes, you stood up and offered your hand to her. She took it and you helped her stand.

Amber: (Looks at her legs) I-I f-feel better! (She looks at me) Do you have a healing semblance?

Y(N): I don't have a semblance. It's just an ability I learned a "few" years ago.

Amber was about to speak up until Ozpin came between you two.

Ozpin: It seems the transfer was a success. It is good to see you alive and well, Amber. I'm sorry for what happened to you, but I'm glad that you're here now.

Amber: P-Professor Ozpin, what happened while I was gone? W-What happened to Qrow, is he alright?!

Ozpin: I will fill you in momentarily, but first...(He points to her clothes or lack of clothes) ...We need to get you something to wear...

Amber: ...(She looks down at her lack of clothes and starts furiously blushing as she tries to cover herself) ...DON'T LOOK!

Y(N): (I'm surprised she didn't notice...Well, might as well give her something to cover herself with.)

You created a small purple portal beside yourself and reach in, you struggle a bit, but you pull out a blue blanket and throw it to Amber.

Amber: (Quickly covers herself) T-Thank you!

Y(N): (Yeah, don't question the inter-dimensional portal I just created...)

Ozpin: Follow me and I will explain everything to you. (Turns to Cinder) Thank you, Ms. Fall, I will be sure to complete my end of the bargain. (He turns to me) You are excused Y(N), for now...

Ozpin and Amber walk towards the elevator while Cinder continues avoiding looking at Amber. They get in and the elevator lifts off towards his office. You notice Cinder looking down in shame, so you walk up to her and put your hand on her shoulder.

Y(N): I'm proud of you, Cinder. It wasn't an easy decision you made, but you proved that you still have good in your heart. You did well today...

Cinder: (Sighs and looks at you) I did a terrible thing to her, Y(N). I never thought I would regret what I did to her...However, when I saw her just now...she looked helpless, weak...and afraid...

Y(N): I know that feeling very well. When you see the fear in someone's eyes knowing you were the cause of it...That feeling of regret and guilt is a painful feeling...But you can still make up for what you did and help her. All you have to do is talk to her. Take that first step and allow yourself to apologize...Perhaps she will forgive you. If she doesn't...I'll have a little talk with her.

Cinder: (Smiles) You always know what to say in every situation. It is very impressive.

Y(N): When you have lived as long as I have, you learn a few things about talking. Anyways, we should get back, Team RWBY is probably wondering why I'm taking so long. You should get back to Mercury and Emerald and fill them in on what happened. Oh, and please leave out the part where I admitted to being an immortal being who once conquered entire planets for my own selfish desires.

Cinder: Don't worry, after hearing about that, I will definitely keep it a secret. In return, all I ask is that you keep my secret from your friends.

Y(N): I understand, you have my word. I'll see you later.

You create a portal and give Cinder a two-finger salute as she waves and heads toward the elevator. You enter the portal and arrive right outside Team RWBY's dorm room. You knock on the door and wait for someone to open it. However, you sense a strange faint aura in the room. But you were broken out of your thoughts as the door swung open, revealing a concerned Team RWBY.

Yang: What happened?

Ruby: Did you get in trouble? Please don't tell me you got in trouble?!

Blake: You were gone for quite a while.

Weiss: What did the headmaster say?!

You walk into the room and turn to the four girls.

Y(N): Nothing bad happened. All I told them is that I stopped the intruder, I got distracted, and they got away. But thankfully no one was hurt and nothing was stolen.

Weiss: How did you get distracted?!

Y(N): Uhhh...(You scratch the back of your head) ...I don't want to talk about it...

Yang: Why not? Did they actually beat you in a fight?!

Y(N): HA! YEAH RIGHT!

Blake: Highly unlikely. Y(N) has proven himself to be an unbeatable opponent.

Weiss: Then how did the intruder getaway?!

Y(N): ...Yeah...I might have...tried running after the intruder...but...I tripped...

You look at the girls and they each had a different reaction. Blake was holding in her laughter, while Weiss looked at you in disbelief...While Ruby and Yang started laughing out loud.

Yang: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HOW COULD YOU TRIP?! OH, THAT IS PRICELESS!

Weiss: Are you being serious?! (She crosses her arms)

Y(N): Hey! There's a reason I don't wear suits while fighting! IT'S BECAUSE I CAN'T FIGHT IN A SUIT! BLAME THE SUIT, NOT ME! (Ruby and Yang continue laughing) IT'S NOT FUNNY!

Blake: (Struggles to hold in her laughter) Y-You have to admit...It's a little funny.

Ruby: FUNNY?! IT'S HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHA!!!

Yang: THE ALL-POWERFUL ALIEN FROM ANOTHER PLANET LOST A FIGHT BECAUSE HE TRIPPED! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yang and Ruby held their stomachs as they continued laughing while you just watched in annoyance.

Y(N): (It would have gone better if I had just told the truth!) Okay! I get it! You can stop laughing!

Slowly but surely Yang and Ruby stopped laughing as you crossed your arms.

Yang: S-Sorry, but that was the most hilarious thing I've heard all week!

Ruby: I wonder how you explained that one to the Headmaster.

Y(N): (Face-Palms) Don't remind me! I had enough trouble in his office as is!

Blake comes up to you and pats you on the back.

Blake: Don't worry, I'm sure you handled it well.

Y(N): I hope you're right...

Weiss: Well, at least you stopped the intruder from causing too much damage.

Yang: (Realizes) Oh, I nearly forgot!

Yang turns around and produces a strange-looking cylinder package as Ruby looks at it in excitement. You sense the faint aura coming from the package.

Y(N): Uh, what is that? (You point to the package)

Yang: We don't know yet. Our dad sent it to us.

Ruby: It's something from home! We were going to open it, but then you knocked on the door.

Y(N): How convenient...

Yang opens the package and another cylinder, hairy and black, falls out onto the floor and starts to shake. The object then suddenly transforms into a corgi.

Y(N): ...Oh...That was an interesting sequence...

The dog barks twice as Weiss and Blake look at it in great shock. Ruby and Yang act excited as Ruby jumps into the air and Yang pumps her fist in the air.

Ruby: It's Zwei!

Blake: He sent a dog?!

Y(N): A Corgi to be precise.

Weiss: He sent it in the mail?

Yang: Oh, he does stuff like this all the time!

Suddenly, Blake jumps onto Ruby's bunk bed as Y(N) stared at her with a dumbfounded expression.

Blake: Your father or your dog?

You turn your silent expression back at the dog as it stares back at you with its tongue hanging out.

Y(N): (Strange...Seems this dog is not afraid of me...)

Weiss: Are you telling me that this mangy... drooling... mutt is going to wiv wif us foweva? Oh, yes he is, yes he is! Oh, isn't he adorable!

Y(N): That sounds very creepy when you say it, Weiss. (She gives you a glare but you ignore it and continue staring at Zwei)

Blake: Please keep it away from my belongings.

To your surprise, the dog starts approaching you and stares back up at you while wagging its tail. It stands on its hind legs while leaning against you to balance itself.

Ruby: He seems to like you, Y(N).

Y(N): (Looking at Zwei) That's what scares me.

Yang: He wants you to pick him up.

Y(N): I'm not going to pick him up....It's strange, most animals are afraid of me, but why is this one different?

Ruby: That's our Zwei! Brave and Unafraid! (She pets him but he continually stares at you)

Yang: He seems to trust you. Come on, pick him up. You might actually become good friends.

You slowly kneel down to Zwei's level as he continues panting and staring at you with utmost interest. You were about to pet him but he licked your face before you could. You wipe the saliva from your face and pick up Zwei as he happily wags his tail.

Y(N): You are the bravest dog I have ever met. Are you not afraid of me?

Zwei barks happily as he continually wags his tail. You start scratching him by the ears as Ruby and Yang look happy. For some reason, you notice Blake looking a little...jealous?

Ruby: See, he's not so bad once you get to know him.

Y(N): Are you talking about me or the dog?

Suddenly you were interrupted by an announcement over the intercom.

Glynda: (Intercom) Would all first-year students please report to the amphitheater!

Y(N): (Seems like Glynda recovered from my little encounter with the General...I'll have to talk with her later.)

Weiss: What are we going to do? We can't leave your dog here while we're gone for the week.

You continue holding Zwei as he happily barks at you and licks your hand. You mustered all of your strength to not smile at his cuteness.

Yang: Look, there's a letter! (She grabs the package and pulls out a letter) "Dear girls, I've got to leave the island for a few days, so I'm sending Zwei to you to take care of. Enclosed is all the food you should need. Love you both, Taiyang."

Yang flips over the package as dozens of cans of dog food spill out.

Y(N): (That was a small package! How did he fit all that dog food in there, and Zwei?!)

Weiss: What is he supposed to do with that?

Y(N): Do you expect him to open the cans by himself? (Zwei barks in agreement)

Yang: Don't worry, he'll manage.

You slowly set Zwei back down on the ground as he looks at you sadly.

Yang: Well, that settles it! Come on, Zwei will be here when we get back!

Weiss: (Talking to Zwei as she leaves but he ignores her and continually looks at you) Oh, I'll miss you so much, we're going to be best friends, I can't wait to see you.

Yang and Weiss leave the dorm and you notice Blake still on the bed trying to avoid Zwei. You sigh and pick up Zwei once again as you make a "move it" gesture to Blake. She quickly nods and jumps across the table towards the door. Once she left, you notice Ruby smiling very suspiciously as she pulls out a large backpack.

Y(N): Ruby, whatever you're planning to do...don't.

Ruby: Oh, come on Y(N). He won't be able to do anything while he's stuck here. At least I'll be able to take care of him. Please! (She gives you the cutest and saddest pleading eyes to convince you)

Y(N): Ruby, you staring at me won't change my mind.

Ruby: (Pouts) Awww, it always used to work on dad!

You sigh and put Zwei in Ruby's backpack as she looks at you happily. She was about to say something until you interrupted her.

Y(N): I'm only doing this because Zwei may be able to help you. Since he's a dog, he has an excellent sense of smell and hearing. So he'll be a good companion if you are in a predicament.

You finish putting Zwei in Ruby's backpack and putting a few cans of dog food as well, so you zip it up, leaving a bit of air for Zwei to breathe, and hand the backpack to Ruby. She puts on the backpack and gives you a hug, while you just stand awkwardly.

Ruby: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Y(N): Don't make me regret this decision...

Time-Skip To The Auditorium

You and Team RWBY made it to the auditorium and stood in front of Team JNPR. You turn around and give Jaune a quick fist bump before you see Glynda and Ozpin stand on the stage.

Glynda: Quiet! Quiet, please. Professor Ozpin would like to share a few words before we begin.

Ozpin: Today we stand together, united. Mistral. Atlas. Vacuo. Vale. The four Kingdoms of Remnant. On this day, nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end. It was a war of ignorance, greed, and of oppression. A war that was about much more than where borders fell or who traded with whom, but about the very idea of individualism itself. We fought for countless reasons, one of which was the destruction of all forms of art and self-expression. And as you are well aware, that was something many could not stand for. As a result, those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself: color. It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression, but neither were the generations to come. And it was a trend that is held to this very day. We encourage individuality, expressionism, and unity through diversity. As I have said, today we stand together, united. But this bond cannot exist without effort. This is why today, while the rest of the world celebrates peace, Huntsmen and Huntresses will work to uphold it. As first-year students, you will be tasked with shadowing a professional Huntsman or Huntress on a mission. Some of you may be taken out of the Kingdom for several days. Others may work within the walls for the rest of the week. But no matter which path you choose, remember to be safe, remember your training, and remember to do your very best.

Y(N): That was a long speech...

Ozpin steps away as the students all begin to file out of the amphitheater. You were about to walk away until Yang tapped your shoulder to get your attention.

Yang: I've been wondering, since you're the only One Man Team at Beacon, what kind of mission are you taking?

Blake: Do they have a certain requirement for you to take instead?

Y(N): No, since I'm capable of handling myself I don't need to shadow a Huntsmen or Huntress like the rest of the first years. Ozpin actually has a special mission for me.

Ruby: So you can't come with us?!

Y(N): Unfortunately not. Don't worry, you four are more than capable of handling yourselves.

Weiss: Will you be alright by yourself?

Y(N): I've been alone most of my life, so this isn't any different. (Team RWBY looks at you sadly as you simply sigh) If it makes you feel any better; at least know that ever since I got to know you four girls, my life hasn't been as lonely.

Team RWBY suddenly hugs you as you slowly but awkwardly hug them all back.

Ruby: We'll miss you.

Weiss: Try not to get in trouble while we're gone.

Y(N): No promises.

Blake: If you are ever feeling lonely, please give us a call.

Yang: (Squeezes your bicep) Wow, your arms are firm~

Y(N): LET GO OF ME! (You shake yourself free)

Ruby/Weiss/Blake: YANG!!!

Yang: (Shrugs and Laughs) I was just curious.

Y(N): Your curiosity is going to be the end of you!

Yang: It was worth it! But in all seriousness, I hope you'll stay safe. Promise me that you'll be careful out there.

Y(N): You have my word as a Saiyan. I'll see you all soon. Stay safe and good luck.

You give them a two-finger salute and walk away as they wave goodbye. You notice Ozpin approaching and walk toward him.

Ozpin: Hello, Y(N). You must be wondering about your mission, correct?

Y(N): I guess you can say that, yes. But I already know that it's not a mission, so you don't have to be so discreet....Where do we meet and when?

Ozpin: Meet me in my office in thirty minutes.

Y(N): Understood...To be honest I never thought I'd get this far. I honestly believed I would get so annoyed that I would erase the universe. Surprisingly, I'm actually enjoying myself.

Ozpin: (Grins) I'm glad to hear that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to have a word with Team RWBY. By the way, Amber is waiting for you in my office. If you have time, go talk to her. She really needs someone that can understand what she's going through.

You nod and walk past Ozpin as many students look at the hologram screen to find a mission. You notice Glynda and walk up to her.

Y(N): Good evening, Glynda.

Glynda: (Turns to you nervously) H-Hello Y(N)...I-It's g-good to see you.

You give her a stern look which scares her even more.

Y(N): Walk with me, we need to have a little talk.

Glynda: A-Alright... (She tries to avoid looking at you)

You start walking away from the crowd as Glynda slowly follows you. You were both in the hallway alone as you sensed Glynda's nervousness and fear.

Y(N): Are you afraid of me, Glynda?

Glynda: ...I...I d-don't know...After what you did and what you said...I don't know anymore.

Y(N): Then why can't you look at me?

Glynda: ...Because it's hard to believe that someone like you is as powerful as you say. And you don't look old...

Y(N): What you see now, is just a shell. A shell that hides what I truly am.

Glynda: Are you saying the way you look, is not your true self?

Y(N): No, it is not. My true form is too dangerous for mortals to comprehend. It's why I chose this form. It's acceptable and hides what I truly am.

Glynda: ...Has Ozpin seen your true form?

Y(N): ...Yes...

Glynda: I still don't understand what you are.

Y(N): I'm a God. A Saiyan God to be precise. I'm not the only God, but I am the most powerful one.

Glynda: In what way? What makes you more powerful than others?

Y(N): Experience, Skill, and a little something special Omni Power. I am the only being that can control that level of power without destroying myself and all of existence in the process. That puts me above the rest of them. For example, I am the only God capable of destroying the entire multiverse in just mere seconds.

Glynda: The multiverse exists?!

Y(N): Yes it does. And there are many universes, so many that even I haven't even explored them all.

Glynda: If you're as powerful as you say, why is it that you came here, living among normal people?

Y(N): I got bored. Though after quite some time of thinking, I have decided to help Ozpin in his war against Salem.

Glynda: If you don't mind me asking, how do you know Ozpin?

Y(N): I'm afraid I can't answer that question, yet. And if you're still afraid of me, I don't blame you. I just want you to know that I'm here to help. I may have caused much destruction and death in the past, but I have changed.... It took the death of someone close to me to get me to realize that inflicting pain and death wasn't the answer. I just wanted you to know that.

Glynda: (Sighs) I assume you want me to keep your identity a secret.

Y(N): For now. I'm afraid I might have to reveal what I am soon, but I would appreciate if you didn't tell anyone.

Glynda: You haven't caused any trouble so far, so I'm willing to keep your secret. I'm still a little shaken up by what happened this morning, but I'm glad you're on our side. It's all hard to believe, but after everything I've seen you do, it's easy to say that you are not normal. You are also very kind and reasonable, so I guess I don't have a reason to be afraid of you.

Y(N): I'm glad to hear it. And I'm sorry if I scared you, it wasn't my intention.

Glynda: Don't apologize, just continue being a good student and...Thank you...for not killing James...I know he can be stubborn, but his heart is in the right place. He just wants to protect the people.

Y(N): I wasn't going to kill him, I was just making a point.

Glynda: Your point scared him half to death. I have never seen him like that. I never thought it would take a God to cause him to faint...(Giggles) But it was quite amusing to see him fall.

Y(N): You have a nice laugh, Glynda. You should laugh more often.

Glynda: (Slightly blushes and turns away) I could say the same to you. You aren't exactly a happy individual.

Y(N): Touché... Anyways I have to meet up with a certain person, so I won't take up any more of your time.

Glynda: I understand, good luck on your first mission. (She walks away but not before slightly turning and looking back at you and whispering) Who knew someone like you could be so special...I hope your friends will accept you when you tell them the truth.

You instantly teleport to your favorite place, the Beacon courtyard in the middle of the Academy. You decided to think a bit before talking with Amber.

Y(N): (Thinking) This place is my favorite area to come and relax. And it's even better when no one is here...I really hope Team RWBY and JNPR will be alright. Well, I could always teleport to them if anything happens... But, I still have to deal with "him". I'm sure that's what Ozpin wanted to discuss with me, and I hope my plan will work, and if not... I don't even want to think about it... I need to trust that everything will work out, but for now, I need to focus on Salem...I just hope Ozpin makes his decision soon...

Suddenly you sense a faint aura hiding behind the trees. You automatically recognize the auras as Velvets. Seems like Team CFVY finally finished with their mission, but why is Velvet hiding from you? You continue observing the aura from behind the tree until you hear a faint click sound. And you remember when Velvet showed her camera to you...But why was she taking pictures of you? You stand up and quickly teleport behind her without being noticed. She sets the camera down and mutters a few words.

Velvet: Aww, I only got one picture in... He actually looks adorable when he's lost in thought...

Y(N): Flattery will get you nowhere.

Velvet shrieks and turns around to see you with your arms crossed.

Velvet: (Embarrassed) Y-Y(N)! I-I-I c-can explain!

Y(N): Explain then...

Velvet tries to speak but she can't find the right words to say and looks at you with her ears dropped.

Velvet: S-Sorry... I s-shouldn't h-have t-taken a picture of you without permission...

Y(N): (Sighs) It's okay, don't worry too much about it. I hope I didn't scare you.

Velvet: D-Don't w-worry, y-you just surprised me!

Y(N): How was your mission? It took longer than expected, so I hope you didn't run into any complications.

Velvet: Everything was fine. I had my team look out for me.

Y(N): Well, I'm glad that you are back.

Velvet: Y-You a-are?!

Y(N): I consider you a friend Velvet, so I'm glad that you're back, safe and sound.

Velvet: O-Oh...thanks... How about you, don't you have a mission?

Y(N): Not exactly. I have a special mission since I'm the One Man Team, but I had some time left, so I decided to come here and clear my head. Until I noticed someone taking a picture of me.

Velvet: I-I'M S-SORRY! I d-didn't mean to-

Y(N): You don't have to keep apologizing, I'm not mad or anything.... By the way, where's your team? Didn't you come back together with them?

Velvet: U-Uh...I kinda ran off after...(She starts blushing) ...I didn't see y-

Random Voice: VELVET!!!

You and Velvet turn to the sound of the person and see a brown short haired teenage girl with sunglasses approaching you and Velvet.

You notice Velvet looking a little surprised when she notices the individual.

Velvet: Coco?! I told you that I would meet the team back in the dorm!

Coco: You ran off pretty fast after we talked with Team RWBY, so I wanted to see what the fuss was all about.

She looks at you and smirks, then turns back to Velvet.

Coco: Oh, I see...Hehehe...You just wanted to see your boyfriend.

Velvet: (Furiously blushes and yells at Coco) B-BOYFRIEND?! HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!

Y(N): ....

Coco: (Chuckles) I'm just messing with you, Vel. (She turns to you) You're the guy that helped Velvet out against Team CRDL. (She puts out her hand in front of you) I'm Coco Adel, leader of Team CFVY.

Y(N): (You reach out and give her a handshake) I'm Y(N), the sole member of Team Omni.

Coco: Yeah, I've heard a lot about you. You're the "Unbeatable" student. The one who took out a horde of Grimm single-handedly and beat the renowned champion, Pyrrha Nikos. (You nod) You're also the only one Velvet has ever asked out on a date.

Velvet: (Blushes) IT'S NOT A DATE!!!

Coco: (Smirks) Then why are you blushing?

Velvet: BECAUSE YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME!

Coco: Oh, are you absolutely sure it's not a date?

Velvet: NO! It's just my way of saying thanks, nothing more and nothing less! (She crosses her arms)

Coco: (She turns to me and lowers her glasses) So, you won't mind if I ask him out?

Y(N): Say what now?

Velvet: W-WHAT?!

Coco: (She gives me a wink) What do ya say handsome~ ...Want to go out sometime?

Velvet: STOP IT, COCO!

Coco: I'll stop after he answers.

Y(N): My answer is No. You seem like a "nice" person, Coco. But I don't know you. So, I wouldn't feel comfortable going out with somebody I don't know.

Velvet seems satisfied by your answer as Coco puts her hand on her hip and looks at you in interest.

Coco: Oh...That's surprising... What's wrong, you don't think I'm attractive?

Y(N): No.

Coco: (Chuckles and removes her sunglasses) Well, well, well... You aren't afraid to speak your mind. Heh, I like you already~

Y(N): (You have got to be kidding me!!!)

Velvet: Are you happy now?!

Coco: Not quite. But, I'll leave you two alone, for now...(She gives you a quick wink before putting her sunglasses back on) However, don't think I'll take no for an answer. (She turns and starts walking away) If Velvet won't make the first move...I will... Goodbye for now, Y(N)~

You turn back to Velvet who looks at her teammate in annoyance.

Velvet: Ignore her. She's usually like that to most guys.

Y(N): Do most guys deny her when she asks them out?

Velvet: Well....no, not really...

Y(N): (Then I'm in a lot of trouble...) Anyway, I've got to get going now, I still need to have a talk with someone, but it was nice seeing you again, Velvet.

Velvet: L-Likewise! I h-hope we can see each other again...a-as f-friends! (Her ears seem to drop when she mentions the word friends)

Y(N): Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way...If you have some time off, you still owe me dinner.

Velvet: I h-haven't forgotten! It was nice talking to you!

You give her a two-finger salute and teleport to Ozpins Office as Velvet waves goodbye. You teleport right in front of a startled Amber, but you seemed to have forgotten one minor detail.

Y(N): DAMN IT! I forgot to ask Velvet to delete her picture of me! (You noticed the startled Amber) Oh, hey Amber.

She quickly calms down when she notices it is you. You also notice that she was wearing a normal outfit...At least.

Amber: Hello again, uh...Y(N), was it?

Y(N): You are correct. How are you feeling?

Amber: (Tiredly sighs) Professor Ozpin caught me up with everything that has happened so far...But, it still feels unreal...Like everything that transpired was just one big nightmare I woke up from...

Y(N): You were in a coma for a few years, so just try to take it easy.

Amber: I CAN'T TAKE IT EASY! I LOST YEARS OF MY LIFE, ALL BECAUSE OF THAT-!!! (She realizes she's yelling at you) ...Sorry...I didn't mean to yell at you...I just feel-

Y(N): Angry because you were targeted because of your power? A power you didn't ask for?

Amber: ...Yes...I never asked for any of this, so why me?! Why did I have to be the one to carry this burden?!

Y(N): It will only be a burden if you allow it to be. Some are born with power, some earn it, others take it and use it for evil, and others realize what they have and change for the better or for the worse. You didn't have a choice, Amber. But your power is not a burden, when you refuse to accept it, then it becomes a burden and it slowly weighs you down until you can't even accept yourself. Or you can see it as a gift. A gift that will allow you to change the world for the better, a gift that will allow you to save lives and help those in need. Having power is not easy, because others look up to them and have faith in them. And sometimes that responsibility weighs us down, but it is better to use your gift for the good of all, rather than hide and let someone else take care of the mess. So, what will you do, Amber? Will you accept your burden and use your power to help others, or will you ignore what you have and continue running away?

Amber: (In complete shock at your understanding) I...I...

Y(N): You don't need to make a decision now, I just want you to consider what I said.

Amber: ...You are surprisingly understanding!

Y(N): I know what it is like to carry a burden. Just know that you're not the only one, and you won't be the last. Just remember this, if you consider staying here at Beacon, I will do everything in my power to keep you safe.

Amber: But, you've already helped me with so much. Professor Ozpin explained that you were the one who convinced that...woman...to give up her power.

Y(N): All I did was point her in the right direction. She made the decision herself.

Amber: (Crosses her arms) I still don't trust her!

Y(N): Do you know why she took your power in the first place? Do you know what happened in her life that lead her to Salem? Do you know what lead her down that dark path?

Amber: ...Well...no..but that doesn't mean-

Y(N): Don't judge her without knowing the full story. You can't judge a book by its title if you don't even consider reading it. Try to talk to her, and maybe that will help you with your decision.

Amber: You seem to have an answer for everything.

Y(N): (Shrugs) To be honest, I'm just saying what's on my mind.

Amber: (She considers her options)...Alright. (She crosses her arms) ...I'll...try talking to her. But if she attacks me-

Y(N): She won't...

Amber: How can you be so sure?

Y(N): We're in Beacon Academy. It would be really stupid to attack someone with so many Huntresses and Huntsmen around. And if anything happens, I'll help you out. I may be good at talking but I'm even better at fighting. I can also teleport, so that helps me out...

Amber: (She quietly chuckles) I've never met anyone like you, Y(N). You seem like a very interesting individual.

Y(N): I'm one of a kind. Do you want to be friends? (If she accepts my friend request, it will give her more reason to stay at Beacon.)

Amber: (Giggles at your straightforwardness) I can't say no to the one who saved me.

Y(N): You can say "No" and I won't take it personally. I'm not exactly a friendly person, so I wouldn't mind if you said no, plus if you're friends with me, I can insult you without feeling bad...

Amber: Do you just say whatever comes to mind?

Y(N): Yes.

Amber: You are weird.... However, I will accept your friendship offer.

Y(N): Cool. Now go and have that talk with Cinder before I teleport you to her myself.

Amber rolls her eyes and gives you a smile before walking to the elevator and entering it. But before she presses the button to lower it, she tells you...

Amber: You are a very strange individual, Y(N)... (She smiles lightheartedly) But, I'm glad we met.

She presses the button and the elevator lowers, so you take this time to "call" someone for the meeting that Ozpin told you about.

Y(N): (You close your eyes and concentrate immensely as you send out a message to an unknown individual) I'm going to need your help with something, get here in five minutes. We have a problem regarding a certain individual, so listen closely...

Time-Skip Five Minutes Later

You open your eyes as you hear the elevator open and Ozpin walks in and stands near his desk towards you.

Ozpin: Now is the time for you to reveal your plan, Y(N). How are we going to deal with..."Him"?

Y(N): With a little help from a certain individual. Someone that you've met before.

Suddenly a bright light fills the room as Ozpin closes his eyes and you look at the bright light with a smile on your face.

Y(N): Just in time. Thanks for coming.

Ozpin opens his eyes as the flash of light disappears and in his very office stood a serious Grand Priest.

Grand Priest: (He performs a bow) This matter must be taken seriously. I have come to listen to your plan, your majesty. (He notices Ozpin and gives him a calm smile) It is good to see you again Ozma... You look different, a bit older.

Ozpin: It is good to see you as well...Grand Minster. Now...(He sits at his desk) Y(N), what is your plan?

Y(N): It's not going to be easy to pull off. But, if everything goes smoothly, we may be able to save your universe, Oz... So, I'm only going to explain this plan once...

Ozpin and the Grand Priest listen intently to your every word

Y(N): Daishinkan! (He looks at you in full attention) We're going to need the full might of your Angels and every God Of Destruction available! I cannot fight "him" if Remnant and the entire universe is destroyed in the process, so, when the time comes, I will need every ounce of God Ki to be directed to this universe. This will allow the foundation of the Universe to be sustained when I unleash my power. In a way, this will allow me to fight without hesitation, and it won't allow "him" to destroy Remnant.

Ozpin: So, in a way, you could release and use your God powers without destroying Remnant.

Y(N): Correct, as for you Ozpin, I will need you to evacuate the population, when "he" arrives. I won't be able to fight if innocent people are in harm's way. Can I count on you when the time comes?

Ozpin: (He nods with determination) I will do everything I can. You can count on me!

Y(N): Grand Priest, can I trust you to fulfill this request?

Grand Priest: (He nods) I will do everything in my power to fulfill your request.

Y(N): Then we have a plan, all we can do now is wait.

Ozpin: Should we call this plan something?

Y(N): I don't see why not. What should we call it?

Grand Priest: (He thinks for a moment and smiles) Do you two remember when all three of us first met?

Y(N): Oh, don't remind me. It went horribly! 20th Worst Day of my entire life!

Ozpin: I'll be honest, it was a terrible day, that one...I'd rather not remember it...

Grand Priest: Think of one word that describes that day and you have the name for your little operation.

You and Ozpin instantly smile and face the Grand Priest

Grand Priest: Shall we say it together? (You and Ozpin nod)

Grand Priest: This plan...

Y(N): Shall be called....

Ozpin: Operation...

Y(N)/Grand Priest/Ozpin: CATACLYSM!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
640 161 24
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
61.1K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...