connection ♡ malum {sequel to...

By skittlesmalum

[ SEQUEL TO 'COLLABORATION' ] ❝ the wifi connection here sucks ❞ ❝ but that's not important if the connection... More

00 ➵ Prologue
01 ➵ Guess That Celebrity
02 ➵ What's In My Mouth Challenge
03 ➵ Vlog
05 ➵ Innuendo Bingo
06 ➵ Vlog
07 ➵ Vlog
08 ➵ Boyfriend Question And Answer
09 ➵ Vlog
10 ➵ Vlog
11 ➵ Vlog
12 ➵ The Yoga Challenge
13 ➵ Vlog
14 ➵ Vlog
15 ➵ Don't Break The Chain Challenge
16 ➵ Vlog
17 ➵ Vlog
18 ➵ Blindfolded Makeup Challenge
19 ➵ Vlog
20 ➵ Lush Kissing Challenge
21 ➵ Welcome To This Thing
22 ➵ Vlog
23 ➵ Couple Wars
24 ➵ Getting Judged For Music Taste
25 ➵ Vlog
26 ➵ Vlog
00 ➵ character ask answers
27 ➵ Tin Can Challenge
28 ➵ People Against Homosexuals
00 ➵ Epilogue

04 ➵ Vlog

11.9K 633 455
By skittlesmalum

Vlog (Friday)

-

To say that I was excited was an understatement.

I didn't know why, but me getting the job made me really happy.

I know I've said that I didn't want to work in a stupid shop but this comic shop was something different.

When I was younger, around thirteen, I would always go there after school and stay for several hours, reading and spending my whole pocket money on comics. The shop changed a little bit through the years and got a new owner.

I remember the first owner, he was an old little man who would sometimes give me comics for free. Now the shop has a young and energetic new owner, Mr. Bennett. 

[to: lucifer]

hola can you talk

[from: lucifer]

gordon are u sick

its 8 in the morning why tf are u awake

[to: lucifer]

I HAVE A JOB AYE

stop calling me gordon 

[from: lucifer]

i feel like a proud mother 

[to: lucifer]

u got time to facetime today ??

[from: lucifer]

no its date night tonight but im free tomorrow :)

I put my phone away and made my way to the bathroom, getting a hot shower and completing my morning routine.

I looked into the mirror and cringed at the reflection. 

My face was so good looking but the hair, the fucking hair ruined everything. 

"What color even is that?" I asked myself and tugged at my hair. The red was fading into a weird orange or yellow and it looked horrible. 

The first thing I would buy with my own money was hair dye. It would take a while until I'd get paid but until then I could figure out what color I should dye it next.

✧ ✧

I walked into the shop with a big smile on my face. The store looked amazing and I already liked working here.

"Mike, I'm glad you're here," a man, probably in his twenties, greeted me with a big hug. I was kind of surprised by the hug and the nickname.

"Are you Mr. Bennett?" I asked.

"Yeah but I've told you to call me Thomas," he answered and laughed.

Thomas introduced me to my co-workers.

There was Jordan. He described himself as chaotic and everyone laughed but agreed. He looked like a really cool dude and I kind of hoped we could be friends.

Then there was Peanut. His actual name was Robert Nut but everyone just called him Peanut. He looked a little bit nerdy but like a lovable person.

Lastly I was introduced to Avery. She was a very sweet girl with bright pink colored hair. Everyone described her as the funny one in this little family.

Then Thomas showed me around and told me what to do, which included stuff like putting comics in the right places, helping the customers and so on. 

It really wasn't hard work but then again, even getting up was hard work for me. 

✧ ✧

"Peanut, I swear to god if you don't stop poking me I will rip your fucking head off," Jordan shouted, annoyed by the nerdy boy.

Since most of the people who visited a comic shop were still in school, the store was pretty empty and my new co-workers were just goofing around. Avery and I were sitting in a corner on bean bags, watching Peanut and Jordan stacking comics into the shelves.

"Don't worry, they always act like an old married couple," Avery laughed, "They aren't, though. Jordan has a girlfriend, Peanut just has this gay vibe. I'm pretty sure he's straight," she explained and I nodded. "You're not much of a talker, are you?"

"Actually I am," I said, "I can be pretty annoying when you get to know me better."

"Well then let's talk about you. I mean you're part of our family now, right? That means I need to know what type of person you are."

"But there's not much to know about me. I'm pretty boring and awkward."

"Any hobbies?" she asked.

"I like to sleep and eat and watch YouTube videos and that's really it," I told her, getting funny looks.

"Okay, that's cool. Let's talk about your personality. How would you describe yourself?"

Avery was really curious and I didn't know if I liked it or if it was annoying. I hated talking about myself because I was literally the most boring person walking on earth.

"Describe myself? Oh, uh, boring, lazy and sometimes I can be funny. My best friend Luke told me once that I'm a sarcastic little bitch but I'm actually really nice."

"Great, I love sarcastic little bitches."

"That's because you are one yourself," you could hear Jordan shouting through the shop and I laughed.

"Don't listen to him, I'm not a bitch. Anyway, back to you. Tell me about your love life."

"Wow, okay? That's kind of personal."

"I like personal stuff. You don't have to answer, though."

I didn't know why, but I liked Avery so I just told her what she wanted to know.  We were kind of family now, right? And honestly I could talk about Calum for hours.

"I have a boyfriend. We've been together for almost a year now and I'm still so in love with him like I was a year ago. He's amazing, really."

"That's adorable."

"Mike, Avery, get to work," Peanut cut us off. "Customers are coming."

✧ ✧

"Yes, yes. Oh god, do that again but a lot harder," I moaned and Calum chuckled.

"Literally your first day of work and here you are, needing a massage because your back hurts."

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to standing around for eight hours a day. My legs and my back are killing me and your hands are magical."

"Well, I could do other things than massaging your back with them," he whispered in my ear, then kissed the spot behind it.

I turned around, now laying on my back with Calum on top of me. 

"For example?" I asked, smirking.

His hand slowly made his way to my belt, unbuckling it. He palmed my semi-hard on through my underwear and quiet moans escaped my lips. 

"Stop teasing, please."

He placed a kiss to my lips, leaving open mouthed kisses on my neck, chest, tummy.

"You're so beautiful," he mumbled while taking off my boxers, "So beautiful."

I gasped as the cold air hit my hard member. Soon Calum took my dick in his hand, slowly pumping up and down, thumb rolling over the tip.

"Y-You're such a fucking tease."

He brought his lips to mine, hand still on my hard length. I moaned into the kiss, making Calum smirk.

"Can you just -- please."

"What do you want, Michael?" he asked.

"You know exactly what I want," I breathed out. 

He started pumping faster, bringing his lips to the tip of my dick, placing a soft kiss to it. Then he slowly took my hard member in his mouth.

I moaned loudly, bringing my hands to his hair, my grip tight. He bobbed his head up and down, trying to take in as much as he could. I moaned again as the tip hit the back of his throat.

Now it was his turn to moan, the vibrations made me cum immediately in his mouth. Calum swallowed as much as he could which was hot in a weird way. 

Calum brought his lips to mine again, connecting them, kissing me passionately.

"I love you," I mumbled in between the kiss.

Calum just smiled and I knew, I knew that Calum loved me too. 

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Oh, I'm so in love with your face and character, wow you're amazing! 

❀ I hope to see all your beautiful faces next chapter ❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 43.6K 39
collaboration {kəlabəˈreɪʃn/}; the action of working with someone to produce something (for example: videos or songs) - in which calum has a youtube...
298K 17.3K 28
❝I know you're gay, but I'll take you straight to homecoming.❞ or the one in which Michael and Calum have always had a brotherly love, until well, it...
266 8 21
My family decided it would be a brilliant fucking idea for us to move house , not only house but country... Going from rainy old England to Australia...
66.1K 4K 29
Where a boy loses his camera, only to get it back with new videos on it... Camera © PanicCliffordx 2015 All Rights Reserved. Credit for the picture I...