Heartache »Ashton Irwin«

LaAndell tarafından

Apple Belle Lawson has been through different kinds of heartbreaks but the last one was definitely the hardes... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1- Pilot
Chapter 2- Happy, Free, Confused And Lonely At The Same Time.
Chapter 3- A Bird Told Me...
Chapter 4- Little Note.
Chapter 5- Don't Waste Your Time.
Chapter 6- Gold Digger?
Chapter 7- Drunk Dancing
Chapter 8- Opening Up.
Chapter 9- Kicked Out
Chapter 10- Coincidence?
Chapter 11- Bloodsucker
Chapter 12- One Condition.
Chapter 13- If We Didn't Go As Friends...
Chapter 14- Subconsciously
Chapter 15- Double Date?
Chapter 16- Congratulations
Chapter 17- Nice Is My Middle Name
Chapter 18- Developed Feelings
Chapter 19- How Do I Explain Something That I Can't Even Understand Myself?
Chapter 20- Just Friends Don't Look At Each Other Like That
Chapter 21- Sorry Isn't Enough
Chapter 22- Fired
Chapter 23- Don't
Chapter 24- He Didn't Make It
Chapter 25- Fireworks
Chapter 26- Clue
Chapter 27- Fearless
Chapter 28- Beginning of Something New
Chapter 29- Walking
Chapter 30- Busy Being In Love
Chapter 31- Blushing
Chapter 32- Broccoli It Is
Chapter 33- Coward
Chapter 34- Mirrors
Chapter 35- Trust Issues
Chapter 36- A Good Reason To Cuddle
Chapter 37- Runaway With Me
Chapter 38- Never Be
Chapter 39- Little White Lies
Chapter 40- Break Down
Chapter 42- Drunk In Love
Chapter 43- I'm All Yours
Chapter 44- All Of The Stars
Chapter 45- Kiss Me
Chapter 46- Fairytale
Chapter 47- Big Girls Don't Cry
Chapter 48- What Happened To You And I?
Chapter 49- Talking to a Wall
Chapter 50- Don't Let Me Go

Chapter 41- I Fancy Your Bandmate

230 8 0
LaAndell tarafından

”You have had so much time to talk about London with Ashton, but still you haven’t? What is your problem?” LeAnne asked. ”I don’t know” I sighed. LeAnne is helping me picking out a dress for Calum’s birthday party tonight. ”If you don’t tell him, I will” ”I’m waiting for the perfect moment, I want-” ”There will be no right moment, Apple!” LeAnne cut off. I sighed once again. LeAnne was right, she has always been. I need to tell Ashton, this is going out of hand. ”If Ashton moved to London, in about a month and didn’t tell you... How would you reactt?” LeAnne asked. I shrugged. ”I would be... I don’t know” ”You would be heartbroken, right?” ”Not the same heartbreak as with Nathan. I would probably be disappointed.” I answered. ”Yes and that’s how Ashton will react too” ”Can we just talk about something else? I figure out the whole Ashton and London thing” I said. ”I hope you do. Me and David have talked baby-names” ”Oh that’s great!” I said with a smile. ”What do you have in mind?” I continued. ”If it’s a girl we will call her Mollie” ”That’s a beautiful name. What if it’s a boy?” ”We haven’t decided, I think Edwin but David likes Liam” ”Both of the names are beautiful” I said as I pulled a black dress out of my wardrobe. ”I think you should wear that dress. It’s beautiful” LeAnne said. ”Thank you!” I said. ”I really need to take a shower before Ashton comes, do you mind?” ”No of course not, if I can make some coffee” ”Yes, and if Ashton comes tell him he can join you” LeAnne laughed as she nodded. I walked to the bathroom and in to the shower. Warm water running all over my body. London, London and London. All I keep thinking about is London. I’m ready for the move. I’m ready for a new start, in a new state. This will be so good for me. I can find myself and spend time for myself. Do things I want and just be. I can be myself and no one is judging. It’s just one mountain I need to over come before I can really enjoy this trip. I need to tell Ashton. I have told myself that I need to tell him since New Years, and today it’s almost a month ago. He deserves to know, and if the roles were reversed I would be devastated and so disappointed. It’s unfair for Ashton to walk around and think everything is okay, when it isn’t. I need to tell him, once and for all. 

I walked out of the shower and put a towel around my body. As I showered I got my period... Awful timing, I just hope I can get through the party without any cramps. I took my underwear on and then walked back to my bedroom to put my dress on. ”Ashton is here!” I heard LeAnne scream from the living room. ”I’ll be right there” I said. After my dress was on place I walked to the hall where Ashton stood. He had a black bandana around his curls and a simple black top. ”Hi!” I said. ”Hello” He answered with a typical Ashton smile. He pulled me in for a hug. ”You look lovely” He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. ”Thank you. Give me five minutes to do the make up and I’m ready” ”Okay!” I walked back to the bathroom to do my make up. A little more than usual, just because it was a party. ”Apple?” LeAnne walked into the bathroom. ”Yeah?” I turned around. ”David is outside, to pick me up. But give me a call whenever” She said. ”Yes of course” ”Have fun tonight and tell Ashton as soon as possible because life is too short to wait” ”I will. Bye” ”Bye!” I finished the make up before I walked back to the hall, where Ashton stood. ”Are you ready?” He asked. ”Yes” I took my handbag and the bag with Calum’s present. I bought him a pillow, since they travel a lot I thought that might be good. It’s a quite big pillow with a black pillow case and with the words ’I fancy your bandmate’ in white. I laughed hysterically when I saw it in the shop so I brought it. We sat down in Ashton’s car and he started to drive. ”It was a while ago I was at a party” I said. ”Really?” ”Yes, I haven’t been out since new years” ”Not me either, so at least we will be two that are a little stiff at the dance floor” Ashton joked and I laughed. ”Are you planing on staying at Calum’s later?” I asked. ”Probably, because I was planning on drinking and I don’t want to walk home in the dark” ”Okay, do you think I can stay too? I might have the same problem as you” Ashton smiled at me. ”Of course. Calum will probably be too drunk to know who stays and not” ”Okay, haha, thank you!” ”Can I ask you a question?” Ashton asked and I nodded. ”Of course” LeAnne told me earlier that you had something important to tell me” I froze. She said what? Why wouldn’t she let me handle it? It’s so typical LeAnne to interfere in. ”What is the important stuff?” Ashton asked. ”Well...” I mumbled. Should I really tell him about London now? Just before a party? ”Can we talk about it some other time? It’s not that big of a deal” ”Why won’t you tell me? I know something is going on? You have been nervous, stressed and just not you for the last couple of days. Please Apple, tell me” Ashton begged. ”Another time” I answered and Aston sighed. ”Whatever” He mumbled. I looked down at my lap. Why couldn’t I tell him? Now when I had the chance. Ashton is probably angry with me  and I definitely don’t want him to be. ”We can talk about it some other time, okay?” I asked. ”Well, why can’t you tell me? Don’t you trust me?” Ashton asked. I could hear he was annoyed. ”Of course I trust you, this is just not the right time” ”Okay? So when is? It feels like you have wanted to tell me something for a long time, but haven’t, what is it?” He asked. I don’t want to tell him now! I can’t just throw it out there... ”It’s just not the right time” I said and Ashton sighed, clearly annoyed and I didn’t blame him. Tomorrow, it will be. I can’t tell him now, because we are supposed to have a good time celebrating Calum’s birthday. 

Ashton has figured out that something is going on... Do you think Apple will tell him tomorrow?? :) 

Xx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

378K 8.6K 39
Kelsey is Ashton Irwin's sister. He likes to keep her more of a secret to protect her, as she is quite fragile, medically. When she finds out that sh...
4.1K 100 15
Megan Collins doesn't want love, she doesn't want romance or meaningful glances across a candlelit dinner. That's just not who she is. All she wanted...
978K 25.8K 44
|COMPLETED| "People sometimes don't realize that love is love, and no one can stop it." Meet Briana, all her life she's been protected by...
3.6K 199 34
Addison Ramsey was just a normal girl. But she wanted to be a rockstar. When she was asked to be the opening act for 5 Seconds of Summer, her entire...