Mateless Alpha | KOOKV โœ”

By adDICKTAEd

The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Epilogue

Twenty Two

61.7K 4K 771
By adDICKTAEd

"You should go out once in a while Tae."

The blonde smiled, feeling Jimin's soft hand caressing his locks. The older has entered his room, immediately looking concerned upon seeing him slumping on the bed like a helpless child.

"Look at you." Jimin touched his swollen face, probably from sleeping and crying all day.

"You look like a winter bear, hibernating all day."

Taehyung giggled as Jimin pinches his cheeks.

"Jiminie! That hurts." Taehyung pouted, covering his cheeks with both hands.

Jimin laughs, eyes becoming crescents, looking so adorable and cute. "If you don't want me pinching your swollen cheeks, go out. There are a lot of places where you can go outside. Trust me."

Taehyung slumped back on the bed, eyes full of hesitations. He curled into a ball, facing Jimin.

"But I'm afraid to go out. What if the other werewolves attack me?" The blonde nipped his fingernail, a habit he does whenever he's anxious.

Jimin laughed at this. "Tae honey, no one in this pack will ever lay a finger on you again. You're the alpha's mate, beautiful. Everyone here will protect you. I am here to protect you." Jimin touched Taehyung's face, loving and caring for the human.

Taehyung automatically leaned in the older's hand, feeling the warmth that held assurance and comfort. He closed his eyes, basking in the moment of serenity.

"..... Jiminie," Taehyung whispered, eyes still closed.

"hmm?" Jimin stared at the human's lovely face, his hand still caressing.

"how can a human like me be a mate of a werewolf, and not just any werewolf, the alpha for that matter?" the blonde opened his eyes and landed on Jimin's brown ones.

"Why do I still have his mark? Am I not human?"

For a moment, Jimin just stared at the blonde, lips tightly closed. His hands suddenly stopped caressing Taehyung's face.

The two just stared at each other, until the blonde can no longer take the silence.

"... Jiminie.." He called out, making the older blink a couple of times as if he just awaken from a deep trance.

".. Hmm? You were saying?"

A soft pillow hits Jimin's face, landing perfectly on the center.

"Ya! Jiminie! You're not listening?!" Taehyung grabbed another pilow on his side, throwing it again on the older who's now laughing.

Jimin was able to block the attack this time, eyes teary from laughing hard.

"I am being serious here but you're not listening!" Taehyung pouted, arms crossed.

"How can I listen to you when you're being so cute?" Jimin pinched Taehyung's cheeks once more, the latter struggling to move away.

"Stop it Jiminie!" The blonde giggled, feeling the older's hand now on his side, tickling him.

"I won't stop unless you come with me outside!" the older keeps on tickling the blonde, who's now a crying mess.

"OKAY!... OKAY! HAHAHA" Taehyung shouted, still laughing hard as he tries to block Jimin's tickling hands.

"I'll go out! I'll go out!" the blonde covered his sides, panting from exhaustion.

"Good." Jimin stood, fixing his disheveled hair and clothes.

"Let's go." He offered his hand that Taehyung gladly accepted. He pulled the blonde up from the bed.

"You're so heavy." Jimin mumbled, making the blonde blush.

"Ya! I'm not!" Taehyung pouted, slapping the older's shoulder.

"Okay. Okay. Now let's go." Jimin held his hand, pulling him out of his room for the first time.

"Where are we going exactly?" Taehyung inquired, letting the older drag him along.

Jimin just shrugs his shoulder as a response.

The two passed by the hall with scriptures, and Taehyung instantly halted.

"Wait.. Wait.." He pulled his hand away from Jimin, before slowly getting near the wall.

"What... is this?" He asked, amusement laced on his voice, seeing the drawings up close.

Jimin also stopped, staring at the curious blonde.

"That's our history." He answered briefly.

"You mean the origin of werewolves?" Taehyung gazed at Jimin, eyes beaming in curiosity.

"Yes... and humans."

Taehyung's eyes are wide opened as he stares at the drawings once more. He walked at the farthest end of the wall, trying to start at the very beginning.

He saw a drawing of a werewolf and a human together in one frame, seemingly hugging.

"Who's... this?" He traced a finger over the scripture, loving the details.

Jimin looked at his hand, hesitating to answer and tell their history. "The woman is Fortuna and the werwolf is Lycaon, the first werewolf." He said after a while of debating to himself.

"So you mean.." Taehyung trailed off.

"Yes. What you're thinking is right. They are lovers." Jimin answered.

Taehyung's eyes became huge like saucers. "So even before, humans can be mated with wolves?!"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I said lovers, not mates, Tae."

"Oh.." Taehyung stared at the drawings, finally learning what happened.

"You see, Lycaon has a mate, an omega. Even before, humans can never be a mate of a werewolf. However, Lycaon fell deeply in love with Fortuna, a human. They committed sins together, and everything just became so fucked up. And here we are now." Jimin sighed, not really wanting to go back to the past.

"What happened to them?" Taehyung asked once more, dissatisfied with the older's answer.

"I don't think you should really know their story. Let's just deal with that some other time." Jimin turned around, clearly dismissing the subject.

"But--"

"No more buts Tae." Jimin said firmly, voice harsh for the first time, making Taehyung flinch a little.

"O-okay." He agreed, finally letting go of the subject. He walked away from the scriptures, following silently behind Jimin.

They walked past the closed door to the throne room, Taehyung shivering a little remembering what he experienced the last time he steps inside.

He walked faster, when the door suddenly springs open, revealing a pale looking man whom Taehyung instantly recognized.

"Hey." The pale man called out to Jimin, who immediately smiled.

"Hey Yoongi." Jimin greeted back, tapping his friend a little on his shoulder.

"Going out?" Yoongi asked, eyes looking at the blonde who's with him.

"Yeah. Tae needs a bit of fresh air." Jimin replied, grabbing Taehyung by his hand.

"Okay. Be careful." Yoongi boredly stated before walking opposite to their direction.

Taehyung felt Jimin drag him once more. He looked back at the pale man and saw him looking at him as well.

The blonde felt his hair stood at the intensity of his stares. The look in his eyes has Taehyung shivering and goosebumps start to form in his skin.

He immediately averted his gaze, settling them on the ground instead as he kept walking.

"Do you want to see the falls?" Jimin asked, turning his head to look at Taehyung who's deep in thought.

Jimin stopped seeing the troubled look on his face. "Hey."

Taehyung immediately lifted his head, "Hm?"

"You okay?" Jimin inquired, eyes looking a bit concerned.

Taehyung forced a smile, nodding his head in response.

"You sure?" Jimin checked once more.

"Yes. Let's go to the falls." He took a step, only to be pulled back by another hand gripping his left arm.

Taehyung immediately turned his head and instantly gasped, realizing who the man is.

"J-jungkook." the blonde felt his heart flip at the touch, burning him like leaf under extreme fire.

"Where are you taking him?" the alpha has his eyes fixated on Jimin who's also shocked to see him.

Taehyung doesn't know what to do. His right hand is clasped with Jimin's while his left arm is gripped by Jungkook.

He's left standing in between two men, glaring at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 193K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
1.2M 64.9K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
338K 25.5K 38
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Jeon Jungkook is the pack leader of Blue moon pack, a thirty year old, still unmated there are various theories running around...
4.7M 298K 52
Hopeless romantic and bookworm Kim Taehyung has lived his entire life in a village pertaining to the Jeon Kingdom. As an omega destined to an arrange...