Billionaire's wife

By tomandjerrrryy

When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world c... More

Copyright + Warning
Prologue
Chapter 1: Marriage
Chapter 2: Betrayal
Chapter 3: Blake mansion
Chapter 4: Servant from master
Chapter 5: Novel experience
Chapter 6: Gaze on her
Chapter 7: Italy with you
Chapter 8: As A Date
Chapter 9: Party
Chapter 10: Proposal
Author note
Chapter 11: Decision
Chapter 13: Change of plan
Chapter 14: Date / Dinner?
Chapter 15: Anna
Chapter 16: Ring
Author note:)
Chapter 17: Engagement Part 1
Chapter 18: Engagement Part 2
Chapter 19: Good night Mr.blake
Dangerous Billionaire's beloved is his sister
Chapter 20: Elegant and Graceful
Chapter 21: His arm around her waist
Chapter 22: Black lake villa
Chapter 23 : Unconscious dependency
Chapter 23 (Part 2): Unconscious dependency
Chapter 23 (Part 3) : Unconscious dependency
Chapter 24: Maze
Chapter 25: Mesmerized
Chapter 26: Wedded Husband and wife
Chapter 27: Minty breath
Chapter 28: He help her unbuckle
Chapter 29: Following
Chapter 30: Musculine scent
Chapter 31: His eyes darken
Chapter 32: Sparkle
Chapter 33: Old house
Chapter 34: Matriarchal
Chapter 35: Enjoying the taste
Chapter 36: Shocked
Chapter 37: Tie a Tie
Chapter 38: Hot View
Chapter 39: On yatch
Chapter 40: Want a child
Note.

Chapter 12: Wedding planner

19.8K 538 62
By tomandjerrrryy

*Allison Pov*

After saying yes to Mr blake. I went to Austin's room. And Cardle him to my chest, I look at him. I am happy, I will be the mother of this kid, maybe not biologically but by my heart I know I can give him the love he deserves.

But what will happen when he grew up?? will he accepte me as his mother??, Or would he want his real mother???, Would he see me as his mother or just a nanny or stepmother??
I don't want to be a stepmother to my Austin I love him from the bottom of my heart more than his real mom, and I accept him as my own kid. i don't want him to think of me as his stepmother.

I look at him a mumble my doubts to him.

"Austin am doing a right thing?"

"Will you accept me as a mother?"

"Baby will I be able to handle all this?"

"Will I be able to act like Mr blake's wife?"

"Munchkin I am very nervous, I know baby you don't understand what I am saying but still?"

I look at his blue eyes filled with so much innocence. he doesn't know what I am talking about and my decision will effect his life also. But I will be a best mother I could for Austin, Yes!!
I have to do this. This is the right thing. I can't back out now.

I look at Austin who is now sleeping in my lap while I was having inner battle with my thoughts. I kiss his forehead
"I will be your mother munchkin and I promise I will always love you" I smile about thinking him calling me mom.

*Next day*

In the morning when I went to Austin's room a maid (mari)was already there I ask her what she is doing she inform me that Mr blake has appointed her as a helper for me to handle Austin.

Well that's very nice of him but I don't need any help. I told her that but she said that Mr blake has told her that I will be busy with the engagement and the wedding preparations so I will be needed a help.

She help me with the Austin's bath and change his clothes she ask me to sit and not to do anything. but I can't sit and watch her do my job. so I did what I do daily and let her did other stuff.

*In the evening*

Mari came and told me that wedding planners are here. oh shit I forgot Mr blake has told me he will appoint wedding planner. how can I forgot that? I went to the living room and saw there were 2 men and 2 women were waiting for me.

"Hello miss Allison I am Katherine your wedding planner and this is my team. Mr blake has appointed us" a lady in her thirties introduce.

"Hello nice to meet you" I said with a polite smile

We took our seats.

"Miss Allison we are here for your engagement party. so we will show you catalog and then you can decide what type of party you want?"

I gave her confuse look. What type of party I want???!!! Obviously engagement party.

"Engagement party "I mumble.

She smile andsaid
"No Ms Allison. Like in door, out door, or ball room. Which one do you want?"

"Ah....I am not sure." I said not knowing a single word whatever she is saying.

"Ok let's see catalog "

She show me catalogs which contain thousands of options. God!! there are so my options just for engagement party. as I started looking at the catalog my head spins at the options she is showing me.

"What colour theme do you want? What type of flowers do you want?"

Good my head is literally spinning now. I look at her I don't know what to say. i am totally confused.

God what did I gotten myself into.!!!! where is Mr blake it's not only my wedding, where is he? I am stuck here without any clue what to say. I have no idea, no experience of arranging party. God I never went to one and here I am arranging my engagement party. how will I know what to choose.

"Katharine please wait I will be back in a minute" I told here politely .

I went to my room and call Mr blake

"Hello Mr blake. It's me Allison"

"Yes ms Allison"

"Sir. Katherine the wedding planner is here with her team."

"Yes ms Allison I appointed her for the engagement party preparation"

"Sir she is asking me many questions on which I have no experience and no idea. Sir can you please handle all this"

"Don't worry ms Allison I will send someone to help you"

"Okk thank you sir"

Thank God he is sending someone to help me. I went to the living room. after some time Luca came with a big smile on his face .

"Congrats Allison for the engagement " he said with a big smile

"Thank you Luca" I said politely

We took our sit Luca is very excited for the party.
Katharine show him the catalog he checked few themes and discuss with them he gave few of his suggestions and they were awesome. And then he started asking me my choice. Again with big smile.

"So Allison so what do you prefer indoor, outdoor, ballroom"

"Luca I haven't attended any party, I have no clue about any options. what do you suggest?."

He gave me a small smile. he think for a minute and then answer

"Okk so what do you think about ballroom party"

I think about it it's a good idea since Mr blake has a ballroom in the mansion. I smile at him

"so I suggest we have a ballroom theme then"

"Yes that sounds good"

"So now here I have cut short list of few things. so you don't get confused. Ok!"

I nodded.

"Ok so which one you like golden or silver"

I think about it and answer

"Mm golden"

"Your Favorite flower''

"Orchid's"

"Nice orchid's are my favorite also. Abd lastly candles. Which sented candle you want "

"I think rose or lime grass maybe lavender. I am confuse"

"Ok Katherine we will go with lavender" he told to Katherine. And he discuss about the lights, curtain and all while I just zoned out.

After the discussion Katherine turn towards me."Ms Allison day after tomorrow we have booked for the bueaty treatment and after that dress shopping. is it okk with you?"

"Yes I am Ok with that" I am not so sure what treatment she is talking about but I said okk.

After that she and her team took there leave. it was dinner time I fed Austin and he was sleeping in his room. I asked Luca for dinner and he stay for dinner. He is a very nice and cheerful person he treat me very nicely We talked for a while. he told me about his and Mr blake's friendship has been since when they were babies and he share there few funny incident. Conversation with him is very easy.

He is really very cheerful person. with him a person can't stop laughing.

After dinner he took his leave. i went to my room change in my pajama, top and bring austin to my room and sleep next to him..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
322K 7.3K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} β€’β€’β€’ "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
278K 7.4K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
103K 3.2K 105
Rhea Rodriguez is the daughter of Romero Rodriguez, the don of the Spanish Mafia. In a twist of events, he is accused of theft by the Italian Mafia a...