come home ; PREQUAL

By -strangerthinqs

( W I L L B Y E R S X R E A D E R ) will byers imagines in s3. she hoped to stay in that moment forever, she... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FITHFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FITHTY

THIRTY-THREE

3.2K 54 32
By -strangerthinqs

Nancy parked outside of the mall, the group noticing that cars were leaving the parking lot which meant that the movie Dustin was watching must've just finished and the mall was just about to close.

"Shit! We gotta hurry and get inside," y/n announced, dragging Will out just behind her, Nancy, Johnathan got out the car as Mike, Lucas, Y/n, Will, Eleven and Max trailed behind them.

The all ran inside, running over to the fire exit on the right, Nancy and Johnathan all guiding them through, running up the stairs and out of the movie theatre exit, they all ran out quietly, Mike now taking the lead, before y/n stopped him, pushing the group back after noticing the group of men dressed in black with large guns in their hands.

"What's wrong?" El whispered, y/n pointed towards the balcony.

"Men with guns, I think they're looking for Dustin," y/n replied, Els eyes widened as the two crawled over and heard one speak in another language towards the wallow talkie.

The girls watched as the men all turned to the Burger King bar, guns held up, y/n looked towards the red car with a fence wrapped around it, she poked at el, grabbing her attention as she pointed to the car, El furrowed her brows, glaring back at y/n who then circled her fingers, el nodded.

The brunette guarded y/n back, she crawled over to where the rest of the group were, watching as el stood up, positioning her hand out and clenched the fingertips, the teenagers listening to the loud sound of a car being thrown across the room along with men's cry out for help.

The kids all got up and ran over to the balcony, looking over the edge and down to see Dustin standing on the bottom floor, behind the counter with Steve and his coworker in their uniforms and Erica, Lucas' younger sister.

Y/n was first to run down the escalator stairs, Mike, El and Max just behind her.

"Y/n!" Dustin called out, y/n being first to run and envelope him in a large hug, he hugged back tightly, looking over to Eleven with a giggle.

"You flung that thing like a hot wheel!" He laughed, pulling away from y/n and hugged Mike and El, pulling away and hugged Will.

"Lucas?" The girl called out to her brother, with a confused emotion written across her face, but to mention the matching resemblance in Lucas'.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, she let go of her confused expression, pointing over to Steve, his co-worker and Dustin.

"Ask them it's their fault," she announced, crossing her arms, y/n looked over to Steve who had a swollen eye and dried up blood down his chin.

"True yeah. Totally true, absolutely our fault," he agreed, placing his hands in his hips.

"I don't understand what happened to that car," the girl questioned, turning her head to look back at the flipped red car.

"El has superpowers," Dustin said simply, her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry?" She asked.

"She threw it with her mind, come on catch up," Steve whipped his hand out towards his college in frustration.

"That's el?" Erica exclaimed, pointing to the brunette with blood at the top of her Cupid's bow.

"Who's el?" Steve co-worker questioned, totally confused.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy asked, pointing at the girl.

"I'm Robin, I work with Steve," she introduced herself.

"She cracked the top secret code," Dustin smiled at his friends.

"Yeah which is how we found out about the Russians," Steve added, y/n looked at him strangely.

"Russians? Wait, what Russians?" Johnathan questioned.

"The Russians!" Steve shouted frustratedly, y/n turned to Will and the two shrugged.

"Those where Russians?" Max asked, the majority of that group looked over to the men in black with disturbed expressions.

"Some of them," Dustin added.

"What are you talking about?" Lucas asked, Dustin turned to him with furrowed brows.

"Didn't you hear our code?" He questioned quickly.

"Yeah, we couldn't understand what you were saying," Mike added into the conversation.

"Godamn low battery," Dustin muttered to himself, bringing his eyes towards the ground.

"How many times do I have to tell you with the low battery," Steve spoke, smacking his hands together.

"Well everything worked out didn't it Steve," Dustin told him, Erica turned to the curly haired boy.

"Worked out? we almost died," she told him, Dustin faced his body towards the small girl.

"Yeah but we didn't did we?" He told her, she folded her arms and turned away from him.

"It was pretty damn close," Steve told the group, Will stepped forward slightly.

"Okay, Russians?" He called out, y/n stood beside him, following on his question.

"As in their working with the Russian government?" She asked.

"Yea- what happened to you?" Dustin agreed before his face change, he obviously noticed the bruised nose and half cut lip that was still healing.

"I got beat up," she announced, Dustin quickly turned to Steve who gave him and odd look before turning back.

"But that's besides the point, are they working for the Russian government?" Mike asked just afterwards.

"What are you not comprehending? Am I not speaking English?" Dustin looked at his friends, with a questionable look. "We had a full blown, red dawn situation," he announced, y/n chuckled at his choice of words.

"So this has nothing to do with the gate?" Max added, Distins eyes widened.

"It has everything to do with the gate," he told them, about to continue until a loud thud interrupted their conversation.

"Shit!" Y/n yelled, the group of people looked to see Eleven passed out of the floor, Mike ran to her side first.

"El! El!" He yelled, he shook her shoulder, pulling her into her back.

"What wrong with her?" Erica questioned, standing up, y/n and Will stood at the feet of El, Max and Lucas at her right with Nancy and Johnathan at her left, Steve and Robin standing up behind her.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked her as she barely could open her eyes.

"My leg...my leg..." she just about pronounced, fidgeting on the floor.

"Her leg. Her leg. Okay," Johnathan said, he sat there and rolled up the bottom of her pants. "get that off," he muttered, y/n reached out to help pull off the bandage that already had patches of blood on it.

The two pulled off the bandage left looking at her leg which was bleeding once again, but had a lump on the wound.

"Oh my god-" y/n squirmed, lifting her fist over her mouth in disgust.

"El! El!" Mike called, watching as Eleven badly squirm, beginning to fidget uncomfortably. "El are you okay? El! EL!" Mike yelled, holding into her hand as she rolled her head back, screaming in agony.

hey bitches idk when I'm next gonna be posting so here's this :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 0 10
Will Byers thought he was finally done with the upside-down. That was until his boyfriend was possessed not even a year later. --- A Stranger Things...
3.3K 74 31
After the Byers move to a small town, Hawkins Indiana, Will Byers finds himself questioning everything his father has taught him. So what happens wh...
1.7K 80 33
This story is about two characters in the show Stranger Things: Will Byers and Mike Wheeler. Will has a major crush on Mike, but Mike's dating El, a...
132K 3.5K 28
Y/n uses they/them pronouns to make it comfortable for all readers. Sequel to Hold On. ************************* °Retrouvailles- the joy that you fee...