Winning Back The Heiress (Hei...

By YvonneGrace1

Losing the memory of who you were growing up sucks. Trying to find a job after graduating college in a bad e... More

Welcome!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Who is this Daisy person?
What Am I Doing?
Get Out!!!
What are you doing?
I am not Daisy!!!
Big man Panties
I need you Daisy
Tell me you love me
You look beautiful
I need you in my life
I want you so bad
Show me your bare back
Daisy's Birthmark!
You're coming with me
I missed you so much
Never letting you go again
Win back my girl
Grey Maserati
You're so irresistible
We're sharing the tent
My Angel
Treasure Hunt
I really like you
I'm Daisy
You're safe now
Pervert in love
Recap
He remembers me!
A man with taste, I see.
Why does everyone leave me?
Yes!
His One Desire
Revenge On The Heir (Heir and Heiress #3)

Take her blood

15.2K 584 107
By YvonneGrace1

Please tap that vote button to support your girl🤗❤

Thanks❤😭

**************************

Hunter

"Bloom, Blake, now is not the time" Mark says wearily.

I still can't believe the whole squad is here. It's been years since I've seen Bloom, Chloe and Daniel last.
Although Daniel and I still talk on the phone sometimes.

Daisy's disappearance really hit us all hard and everyone dealt with it the way they knew best. A lot of shit went down and people got hurt. The ones whose lives were affected the most were Bloom, Chloe, Dean, Blake and I.

"What are you guys doing here" I ask again already knowing the answer.

Lily was up to something. Again.

"Lily called us saying something really bad had happened and that we should all come quickly. I had to cancel everything on my schedule and catch a flight. I was worried sick. Is everything alright?" Kyle answers.

Was I talking to you?

I resist the urge to say that out loud though because whether I liked it or not, my friends consider him as one of us.

I find it hard to understand why because he's fucking related to the psychopath that kidnapped Daisy!

Speaking of Daisy, I see Esmeralda looking like she wants to crawl into a whole and hide. She looks so lost that I just can't help but walk to her side and grab her hand.

"Esmeralda, meet my friends, Bloom, Chloe, Mark, Dean,and Daniel. I believe you've already met Lily, Blake and Tyler" I utter and she waves awkwardly at all of them who do not relent in staring at her puzzlement.

Kyle rolls his eyes at the fact that I didn't introduce him to her.

"Esmeralda? She's not...." Daniel trails off looking confused.

"No, she's not"  I answer.

"Who's that?" Esmeralda suddenly pipes up as she stares wide eyed at Kyle.

"I'm Kyle, it's nice to meet you" He approaches with a smile and stretches forth his hand. I glare at him as she accepts his handshake.

"Kyle..." She whispers and I feel her hand that was in mine start to shake.

She suddenly snatches her hand out of mine and hold both hands to her head like she had a terrible headache.

"Kyle, you're.....Ahhhhhhh" Her horrified scream penetrates the air just as she collapses in my arms.

"Someone, get a doctor!" I yell unable to figure out what just went wrong with her.

"Move aside, I am a doctor" Blake says and I pick Esmeralda up properly as his eyes search for a flat surface to put her on.

"Hurry, use my bed, I'm fine now" Mr. Heart says climbing off his bed looking panicked.

Without arguing, I move towards the bed and lay her down.

Blake begins to examine her as Lily runs outside to get one of the doctor on duty.

"She looks fine and nothing seems out of the ordinary here" Blake says just as an attending doctor walks in and takes over. Two nurses walk in a few minutes later to take Mr. Heart to another room at his own request.

He says he doesn't want to bother Esmeralda by moving her to a new room.

When the nurses return, the doctor asks all of us to excuse them and I decide to use that opportunity to talk to all of my friends.

"What the hell Hunter? Who is that?" Bloom  blurts as soon as we reach outside.

"Calm down, I'm not sure of anything. All the signs that she's Daisy are there but she doesn't recognize me, her father or anyone at all." I voice out.

"Have you ever considered the fact that she might have lost her memory. It's not exactly far fetched that that could happen to someone after a really traumatizing event" Kyle mutters and in as much as I hate his voice, I have to admit he was right.

But if that's true, that means that the Daisy that loved me is gone.

No!

There's only one thing to do now and since the opportunity has presented itself on a golden platter to us, we have to take advantage of it.

"Blake, I need you to take Esmeralda's blood sample before she wakes up" I state and everyone stares at me weirdly before realization dawns on them.

"A DNA test!" Dean exclaims and I grin at him.

Exactly.

God, I have missed everyone...even Kyle with the annoying voice .

As if reading my thoughts, Tyler speaks out " Damn, I never realized how much I missed this. It's good to see you all" He says staring at Chloe the whole time making her blush and look away.

Their history was almost as complicated as Bloom and Blake's. The only difference is that they didn't part ways on bad terms.

Why did you call us here Lily?" Daniel asks and I turn to look at my sister who was smiling sheepishly.

"Oh come on, doesn't this feel good?  Everyone back together like the old times and me as the baby of the group? I've been waiting for years for you all to reconnect but it seemed like it would never have happened if I didn't do something about it. What better time is there to reunite more than this?" she says grinning widely and I face palm as a small smile appears on my face.

She has always been mischevious. Even when she was little, she'd always try to matchmake Daisy and I.

"You almost gave me a heart attack. I missed you though" Chloe says as she walks towards Lily and hugs her.

Everyone takes that as a cue to greet each other. Bloom hugs everyone but refuses to go near Blake.

Chloe hugs Tyler last and he holds her for a few seconds longer than usual.

"I'll be right back, I need to get a needle and syringe from my car" Blake says walking away when he sees the Doctor and nurses exit the room.

May I speak to you about your girlfriend?"The doctor says looking at me and I don't even bother to argue, I just follow her to a corner.

"Mr. Stone, your girlfriend is fine but we'd like to keep her here for a while. I discovered some unusual things and we need to run a few tests to rule out threats" She says and I nod solemnly.

"Is she awake?" I ask praying her answer would be negative. I need her to be unconscious for a while more.

"No, she isn't, but she'll soon be. Have a good day Mr. Stone" She responds then turn to walk away.

Damn, Blake hurry up.

I sigh in relief when I see Blake reappear a few minutes later and we all walk into the room.

"I'm pretty sure this is illegal. Why can't you just ask the doctor on duty to do it? Or use her hair or something?" Lily says with her eyes roaming around the room looking for God knows what.

"And look, they've got cameras!" She says nodding towards two CCTVs at both ends of the room.

"We can't ask the doctor because they won't take her blood without her consent. And Blood DNA testing is more accurate than hair. We can't afford any mistakes.
Regarding the cameras, we'll try to cover Blake so they won't pick up on what he's doing" I respond staring at Esmeralda.

How can someone be so beautiful?

It doesn't take long for Blake to draw her blood and place it in an anticoagulant tube.

To the cameras, we probably look like a group of people fawning over their sick friend with the way we were gathered around her.

My phone takes that moment to ring and I excuse myself when I notice that the person calling is Mike.

"Hello, Mike, anything new?" I ask.

"Mr. Stone, you will not believe what I just discovered"

***************************

I'm going home everybody💃💃💃

I'm so excited cos I've only seen my family once this year😁😁

What do you think of this chapter?

And what do you think happened to Bloom and Blake?

If you're confused about the characters, check the first book (that's why I advised you all to read the first one before this🤐)

Oh well, please don't forget to vote and share🤗❤

And have I mentioned how much I love comments?😁

Adios Amigos👋👋❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
115K 6K 57
[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]πŸ¦‹ [πŸŽ–οΈThe Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a possessive, billionaire hero and scandalou...
642K 15.1K 55
It all started with a red dress and a resignation letter ... ******* For five years Andin has been working as Mr. Sebastia...
1.2M 39.5K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...