cherry kisses | taekook

By iadorekoo

ไธ€ he sat there smoking cigarettes at 3 in the morning, a pretty boy clouding his mind. ๏น ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ!๐ญ๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
epilogue.

twelve.

15.8K 1.2K 1.1K
By iadorekoo

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

they couldn't stay on the roof for long, it was late and their hot chocolates got cold before they could have the chance to finish them.

"i can make you another one." taehyung said, closing the window after making sure the younger made it inside safely. "no it's okay, thank you though." jungkook said.

they both brought their mugs to the kitchen and set them in the sink to be washed tomorrow. "did you want to go home tonight?" taehyung asked.

"not really," jungkook said, "if you don't mind."

"i don't."

"good."

"yes." taehyung said. he went to one of the cupboards and grabbed a few things before nodding over to the stairs, "come on."

jungkook grinned and followed quickly behind the older who was already halfway up the spiral stairs to the loft section of the apartment. "this is so cool, taehyungie." the ravenette looked around and leaned over the balcony that overlooked the living room, finally turning around to the big bed with many pillows that the younger was ready to hug.

the brunette just smiled fondly and found himself to like that nickname coming from the younger. "do you want to watch a movie?" he asked, grabbing his laptop off the desk and dropping it on the bed.

"sure." jungkook said, walking over to the bed, "what movie?"

"i'll find one," taehyung said, "you can change out of those jeans if you want, look through those drawers." he pointed to the dresser that was up against the wall next to the bathroom.

the thoughts going trough his mind was starting to stress him out the longer he was alone. taehyung tried to scroll through the movies options and not think about the rant he decided to go on while they were on the roof. "fucking idiot." taehyung muttered to himself.

all those thoughts vanished, right when he glanced up from the laptop screen to see the ravenette quickly making his way from the bathroom to the bed in one of taehyungs shirts that was too big for him.

jungkook jumped onto the bed and pulled the covers up to his chin, the other male just smiling fondly down at him. "comfy?" taehyung asked.

"very." the younger said, looking up at the other and smiling small. "what movie are we watching?"

"fast and furious." taehyung hit the play button and leaned back against the wall. jungkook was laying down beside him and snuggling more into the pillows, "i love vin diesel." he whispered with wide eyes focused on the screen.

as much as this love for dominic toretto ran, the two boys had totally forgotten about the movie and were too busy laughing and eating snacks together.

"do that again!" jungkook jumped in his seat and watched the older laugh lightly.

"i don't believe you've never seen that before." taehyung said, reaching for another cherry from the bowl.

jungkook just rolled his eyes and motioned with his hands to carry on. "no i don't have a life taehyungie, do it again please? for me?" he stuck his bottom lip out in a pout.

"well, i can't say no to that face." taehyung took the stem off the cherry and placed it on his tongue, his eyes not leaving the younger who watched expectantly blinking those bright eyes.

about a minute or so later, much to jungkooks amusement, he took the cherry stem out of his mouth to show off the little knot. "ta da."

"that's so cool." jungkook repeated for the hundredth time, "you should show me how." he added, taking a cherry for himself and deciding on just eating it like normal.

"you know they say that people who are able to tie knots with cherry stems are good kissers." taehyung said with a glance over at jungkook. he really shouldn't have. all his breath was stolen from his lungs seeing the boy sitting there, in his bed, with his shirt on, those thighs on display and eyes on his as he pulled the cherry off the stem with his teeth.

"you should show me that too then while you're at it." jungkook said.

taehyungs not sure what had gotten into the younger boy, and jungkook isn't sure if he could answer that anyways. he just knew what he wanted, and right now, with the way taehyung was looking at him, he's pretty sure they were on the same page.

"why don't you come here then." his deep voice sent shivers down the younger spine, and just sounded so sexy right now.

jungkook got on his knees and placed his hands on the brunettes shoulders, who gladly watched the shy boy make himself comfortable on his lap, legs now straddling his hips as the older leaned back further until his back touched the wall. "comfy?" taehyung whispered.

"very." jungkook said softly.

taehyung hummed and placed his hands gently on the boys waist, the space between them was slowly growing smaller, though neither of them seemed to realize how they leaned in. "i'm going to kiss you now." taehyung said, part him wanting to make sure he was being clear with his intentions, and letting the younger back out if he wanted.

"please." the boy whispered.

their lips brushed. it wasn't innocent, but instead hot and fiery from all those moments each one of them had pictured this, imagined what it would finally be like. taehyung wanted to pull away, before he lost himself in this moment and potentially ruined the good friendship he built with someone so sweet after so long. but in this moment, neither of them could think straight.

"taehyung." jungkook whispered slowly, noticing the hesitance in the older. but that was all he needed. never before had someone saying his name sound so amazing and make his heart flutter and the world feel like it had fallen away, leaving the two boys to float among the galaxies of stars and magic created just for them.

taehyungs arms wrapped around the boys tiny waist, clutching his against his chest as he pressed their lips together and left no space between their bodies. jungkook moved his arms around the brunette neck and ran his fingers through the thick locks of hair at the back of his head.

he tasted of cigarettes and cherries, a flavor jungkook was trying to remember as their tongues clashed and breathes mingled. unexpectedly, his larger hand moved to the ravenette thighs as taehyung pushed the boy down onto his back, their lips never leaving.

taehyung started to trail little kisses down the boys jawline and littering more to his neck, the pretty canvas needing to be painted with his lips and only his.

the little pants coming from jungkook had the older going wild and nibbling at the skin, earning a wince from younger. but for every slight kiss of pain, taehyung would place several more soft ones in its place and caress the boys face, his thumb running over his cheekbone that was dusted a pink color.

"taehyungie," jungkook gasped, tugging gently on the boys sleeve to get his attention. the brunette hummed in acknowledgement and left one last kiss to the boys collarbones before looking up at him, his fluffy black hair falling against the pillows and swollen lips parted.
he looked gorgeous. "yes baby?"

jungkook blushed and suddenly felt shy under the older males intense stare. "i've never.." he trailed off, not quite sure how to word it without feeling more embarrassed and shy than he already was. jungkook just sighed and tugged the shirt down to cover more of his legs after the fabric had been pushed up.

"baby, that's okay." taehyung smiled and leaned down to kiss his cheek softly. he moved off the boy and pushed the sheets back so they could crawl underneath together. he understand what the ravenette was trying to say, and he couldn't have been happier that he stopped him before things got too far. taehyung wanted to take his time, no rush.

jungkook managed a small smile and scooter closer to taehyungs side, snuggling against him with his head on his shoulder. the older didn't mind, bringing the sheets up and slipping an arm around the boy to hold him close, kissing the young boys forehead, "remember kook, we have all the time in the world."

┆♡┆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356 9 3
๐ด๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘ก / ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›. ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š๏ฟฝ...
8.5K 699 19
[๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ] ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™จ? โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ยฉ ๐˜”๐˜“๐˜’๐˜ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜๐˜” ๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜‘๐˜๏ฟฝ...
358K 19.3K 54
โ it's sick how i could have the most beautiful view in the whole world for myself โž โžผ [@taelicious stared to follow you] โ†‘kook โ†“tae [ COMPLETED ; 11...
809K 31.8K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019โ™ก] #2 - taekook [8/08/019โ™ก] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019โ™ก] #1 - taehyungxjungk...