The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late

15.7K 218 638
By DavidBornAgain

Outside The Ballroom

Mercury and Emerald are seen running out of the ballroom as the guests stare strangely at the running duo. They rush towards the system tower, planning to find Cinder before someone else does. Will they make it in time? What is Y(N) planning? Let us find out...

Emerald: (Running and looks back to Mercury) Hurry up! We have to warn Cinder about Y(N)!

Mercury: (Running and panting) I...Hate...RUNNING! How...far...is...the...Tower?!

Emerald: Not much farther! NOW RUN FASTER!

Mercury: DON'T RUSH ME, WOMAN! (He starts running faster)

Emerald: You have metal legs! Put them to use!

Mercury: But it will ruin these perfectly good shoes!

Emerald: JUST DO IT!

Mercury: ...FINE! But you're paying for them!

Emerald: I'll use the money from your wallet!

Mercury: I KNEW IT WAS YOU WHO TOOK MY WALLET, YOU BI-

Time-Skip To Inside The System Tower

Two Atlas soldiers are discussing modern problems in an elevator until the doors open and they see Cinder, wearing a black cat burglar outfit with five Atlas soldiers defeated and on the ground. The two soldiers try to apprehend her but she easily defeats them and knocks them out. She steps into the elevator and makes her way to the top of the tower.

Cinder: (Stepping out of the elevator while examining a scroll) Oh, that's handy.

She pockets the scroll and walks toward a giant control console. She looks at the console and pulls out a small flash drive, containing a corruptible virus. She was about to insert the flash drive into the system, but she hesitated and thought back to what you said to her.

Y(N): (Voice-Over) I was a fool when I thought power could fix everything. But with family, I realized that power was nothing compared to it. I grew even stronger when I had someone to protect, someone to care about. True strength is when you live your life protecting others, regardless of what happens to yourself. True strength is when you keep fighting for what is right, regardless of the pain in your past. True strength is to stand up for the innocent, even when no one else does. True strength is to hold on to the good in our heart, even when the pain of loss darkens it...

Cinder: (Stops and slowly pulls the flash drive away from the console) ...Why am I hesitating?! ...This is what I want! ...I have to do this! This is the only way! ...(She clenches her fist around the flash drive) ...The weak die and the strong survive! That's the way of the world! ...(She slowly relaxes) ....Why do I feel guilty? Of all the pain and death I caused, WHY DO I FEEL REGRET NOW?!...

She is suddenly interrupted by her thoughts as the elevator door behind her opens, and Mercury and Emerald rush to her.

Emerald: YOU'RE OKAY!

Mercury: I thought we were too late! Give me a sec! (He starts panting while lowering his head)

Cinder: (Visible surprised) What are you two doing here?! I thought I told you two-!

Emerald: There is no time to explain, it's about Y(N)! He's after you!

Cinder: What?! Why would he-?!

Mercury: He knows you're the Fall Maiden! He broke our communication devices and told us to find you before he did!

Cinder: (In shock) ...T-That's impossible! How could he possibly know?!

Mercury: How in the hell should we know?! We didn't stick around and ask!

Emerald: All that matters is that you're safe! But we need to leave, now!

Suddenly a red portal appears beneath the three and they all fall into it.

Mercury: NOT AGAIN!

The Null Realm

The trio falls through the portal and onto an unknown platform with a dark and empty void surrounding them from all sides. The trio stand and observe their unknown surrounding.

Mercury: (Panicking) WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!

Emerald: I...I have no idea... (She observes the dark void around her) All I know...Is that we aren't on Remnant anymore...

Mercury: GOOD GUESS, MADAME SHERLOCK! (He turns to Cinder who is in awe) How do we get out of here?!

Cinder: (Pulls out a scroll and examines it, only to find it dead) Whatever this place is... (She drops the scroll) ...It's nothing like I've ever seen.

Emerald: (Turns to Mercury) Mercury, that portal was the exact same one from Tukson's Bookstore!

Mercury: I ALREADY FIGURED THAT OUT!

Cinder: If that is true...Then that means someone brought us here...(She puts her hand on her chin) ...But who...?

Y(N): I did.

The trio turns around to the sound of the voice and see you in your regular Gi uniform, with your hands behind your back.

Cinder/Emerald/Mercury: Y(N)!!!

Y(N): Were you expecting someone else?

Mercury: YOU WERE THE ONE IN THE BOOKSTORE THAT DAY!

Emerald: You created the portal that dropped us into the Vale Ocean!

Y(N): Indeed I was. I couldn't just let you kill Tukson. He may be a runaway, but at least he found a better path in life. A path away from killing and violence.

Cinder quickly creates a black bow and aims three arrows straight at Y(N)...

Cinder: Why did you bring us here?!

Y(N): To make a deal, of course. If you and your friends can manage to beat me in a fight, I will let you go...And I will join your side and help you with whatever you want. But, if I win, all I ask is that you listen to what I have to say...Do we have a deal?

Cinder: (Smirks) ...Deal...Prepare to lose!

You make a bored expression and say...

She releases her arrows and they speed toward you. But in a quick moment, you catch all three arrows and drop them on the floor. You look at Mercury who charges at you and fires a blast from his prosthetic leg causing a barrage of bullets to fly your way. You instantly catch all bullets and drop them, without moving you notice Emerald was nowhere to be seen, but you instantly sense her aura and grab her from behind and throw her towards Mercury who manages to catch her.

Mercury: I got you, Em! (He sets her down)

Emerald: (In total surprise) H-He saw through my illusion!

Y(N): Your semblance won't work on me. You don't stand a chance.

Mercury: We'll see about that!

He creates an air blast from his prosthetic leg and launches toward you, and prepares to attack you, but you simply hold up one finger and instantly block all of his imposing attacks.

Mercury: (Continues to attack) I WON'T LOSE HERE!

Before he can register or react, you instantly poke him on the forehead, causing him to go flying back, but Emerald manages to catch him.

Emerald: (Stands beside Mercury) I never knew someone could be so powerful!

Mercury: (Holds his forehead) HE JUST POKED ME! WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH?!

You notice Cinder's clothes light up as if they were on fire, and she continually fires more arrows at you, flipping through the air in all directions, however, you simply stand still and catch every arrow she fires at you without effort. The more arrows you caught, the more annoyed you got.

Y(N): Either you try something new...Or I'm going to throw these arrows back at you...And unlike you, I won't miss.

Mercury: HOW ABOUT YOU QUIT STANDING THERE AND ACTUALLY FIGHT, YOU COWARD!!!

Y(N): (You slowly turn your head towards Mercury) What Did You Call Me?

Mercury: ARE YOU DEAF?! I CALLED YOU A COWA-!!!

You instantly used time-skip and performed devasting strikes into every part of Mercury's body, completely breaking every bone that he had. This caused him to fall down in pain, paralyzed, and unable to move. You turn to Cinder and Emerald who were watching in complete shock.

Emerald: (Wide-Eyed) M-Mercury! You killed-

Y(N): (Interrupts) I didn't kill him, so don't be such a drama queen. His aura will soon recover and he'll be as good as new.... Now, who's next?

Cinder immediately creates a fireball in her hand and sends it toward you, but you instantly flick it away. She instantly sends more toward you, but you flicked them away with no effort. All while Emerald watched in fear, knowing this battle was over before it even began.

Y(N): (You flick the last fireball away) Your stolen magic cannot harm me... You could always give up... Surrender, and I won't harm you.

Cinder: (She slowly starts backing away in fear) W-What! W-What the hell are you?!

Y(N): It's such a shame Salem wasn't able to tell you what I'm truly capable of.

Cinder: (Stares at you in shock) H-How?! ...HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO SALEM IS?! HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE MAIDENS?! (Slowly realizes) ...Wait! It was Ozpin, wasn't it?! He told you everything! You're nothing but a fool! He will just use you as a pawn, just like every other student he has! And if you die, he won't care! He sends all those he knows to their deaths! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN IGNORANT-

Y(N): Wrong! ...Ozpin is smart enough not to consider me a pawn. In fact, he doesn't consider anyone a pawn. He prepares the future Huntsmen and Huntresses in this world against the threat of the Grimm, against the threat of the so-called Grimm Queen. He might not have told his students the truth about Salem, but it doesn't matter. Ozpin is smart enough to realize that killing Salem isn't important but stopping her is. That is why he never sends his students to fight Salem. He sends them to kill her Grimm. So No, he doesn't send anyone to their deaths, he sends them to fight and protect this world, and sometimes that will lead to death and sacrifice. Ozpin may have made mistakes in the past, but he is the reason why the majority of both humans and faunus are able to work together towards a common goal...Stopping the Grimm and stopping people...like you.

Cinder uses her Maiden magic and summons two fire swords, which she then angrily charges at you. She strikes with her swords, but you lift up one finger and instantly block every slash and hit.

Y(N): (Continues blocking with one finger) Why do you fight, Cinder? Why do you seek power?

Cinder: (Continues slashing while slowly becoming tired) I was weak once! I felt helpless and no one helped me! NO ONE SAVED MY FAMILY! After that, I realized that the weak die and only the strong survive!

You notice her becoming more and more tired, but she doesn't give up and continues attacking.

Y(N): Is that why you sided with Salem? Because she gave you power?

Cinder: Because of her, I gained power that I never thought existed! SHE GAVE ME THE POWER TO BE STRONG!

Y(N): YOU WERE NEVER STRONG! (You infuse a bit of Ki into your hand, causing her swords to break on impact)

The moment her swords broke, Cinder tried to back away until you grabbed her by the throat and lifted her in the air. Emerald ran to try and help, but you release your massive aura, causing her to go flying backward, as you looked at Cinder with rage in your eyes.

Y(N): (Holding Cinder as she struggles to breathe) You're nothing but a weakling! Do you think your power, your magic makes you strong?! You didn't earn it! You stole it, like the true weakling you are! You kill and hurt others, with no mercy! You call yourself strong, but you are nothing but a little girl, a maniac little girl that disregards life and only cares about herself! You have no idea, how easily I could kill you, how easily I could snap your neck! (The rage in your eyes slowly disappears)...But I won't...

You let go of Cinder as she struggles to breathe, and she slowly looks up at you.

Cinder: (Coughs and holds her throat) W-Why...why won't you kill me?! (She looks away) If you know so much, you should know that I deserve it!

Y(N): (You kneel down to her level) Perhaps you do. When people look at you, they might see a killer, a monster, someone who shouldn't deserve to live...But, I don't see that...(She slowly turns to you) ...All I see is a girl...a girl who couldn't protect her family...A girl who lost everything, and wanted power so she wouldn't lose anyone ever again...You are just like me...(She continues listening to your words) I lost the only person I cared about, all because I wasn't strong enough...After that, I gained power I never thought was possible...However, unlike you, I wasn't manipulated into the darkness to use my new powers for destruction...After I lost my brother, I used my power to help others, and there were times when I failed, many times...But, I never let the darkness in my heart consume me...again...Cinder, I killed many in my lifetime, many that were undeserving, and many that were innocent. That pain and regret will stay with me forever, and their cries and screams haunt me to no end. However, it's not too late to make the right decision. You don't need your magic to be strong, all you need is a chance to do the right thing. Be strong and make the right decision... (You stand and reach your hand towards Cinder) If I can change, so can you...Take my hand, and help me against Salem...Help me, so no one else has to lose their family...It's never too late to make the right decision...Please...Let me help you.

Cinder is in shock at your words, and how understanding you were. All this time, you could have killed her and helped save Amber, but instead, you were willing to give her a second chance, a chance to live a better life, a chance she believed she would never consider. People saw her as nothing but a monster, but you looked past that and saw someone worth saving, something no one had ever seen in her...She looks at your hand and slowly...reaches out to you. And with a smile on your face, you help her to her feet.

Y(N): (You put your hand on her shoulder) Thank you. I know it wasn't an easy decision to make.

Cinder: No, it's I who should be thanking you. Ever since I came here, you have been nothing but understanding, and even when I deserve to pay for everything I've done, you gave me another chance. I hope I can one day repay you...

Y(N): Hey, you still owe me a date!

Cinder: (Chuckles) Don't worry, I haven't forgotten...But before anything else happens, I want to be sure of something...(You look at her in confusion) ...Can we beat Salem?

Y(N): ...Yes, we can...Even if she's immortal, I have a special gift that can solve that problem.

Cinder: (Raises her eyebrow) What kind of "gift" are you talking about?

Y(N): It's called Hakai...Don't ask, it's complicated...(You notice Emerald and Mercury are still knocked out) ...I think I should heal your friends...

Cinder: You can heal?!

Y(N): In a way, yes.

Time-Skip: 5 Minutes After You Heal Emerald And Mercury While Cinder Explains What Happened.

Mercury: Cool! We get to rebel against an all-powerful Grimm Goddess!

Emerald: (Crosses her arms) Is that really all you're thinking about?

Y(N): She's not a Goddess, she's just really hard to kill. (Not for me, of course.)

Emerald: I still have a complaint! We are still criminals, how can we possibly help in any way if we're caught and put in jail? We are still wanted by Atlas, and even more so because we helped Salem!

Y(N): Don't worry, I got Ozpin on the case.

Cinder: ...Explain.

Y(N): Ozpin can convince Ironwood to grant you three pardons from jail and your past criminal actions. Ironwood won't have a choice since you're going to be helping us against Salem. And if anything happens, I'll protect you.

Mercury: Are you strong enough to stop Ironwood and his army if he tries to arrest us, or worse...Kill us!?

Y(N): Did my fight with you three not prove anything? I wasn't even trying, what makes you think some robots and an old man with half a prosthetic body can beat me?!

Mercury: Okay, I'll believe you! But if I get shot by his Atlas robots, I will haunt you in your sleep!

Y(N): I don't sleep...Just haunt me when I meditate.

Mercury: What kind of person doesn't sleep?!

Y(N): Okay, since we're going to be working together, I'll trust you enough with my secret...I'm not a human or a faunus...(You turn your eyes into their Oozaru color) ...I am part of an ancient warrior race from another planet, known as...Saiyans.

All three of them look at you in shock, too afraid to speak, except for Mercury.

Mercury: Oh, so you're an alien!

Y(N): Yeah, pretty much. My kind are known to be the strongest in the universe.

Cinder: I guess that explains why we lost so easily...

Emerald: I knew a regular person couldn't be that strong!

Cinder: Does Salem know what you are?

Y(N): Did she ever mention me?

Cinder: She showed us a recording of you fighting Grimm. I have never seen her so fearful before.

Y(N): She fears me because she knows the full extent of my powers. She realized long ago that I'm the only one in this world who can kill her.

Emerald: Isn't she immortal?

Y(N): She won't be after I'm through with her.

Mercury: By the way, what are we going to tell Roman and Adam? They are not going to be happy when they find out we're not infiltrating Beacon!

Cinder: I will be able to convince Roman, he still fears Y(N), so he shouldn't be a problem. The main issue is Adam.

Y(N): Who is Adam?

Emerald: The second in command to the White Fang. Unlike most faunus, he hates humans with a burning passion. He is even willing to start a war against them. However, he is no match for you, so he shouldn't be much of an issue.

Mercury: I never really liked that guy, he always found a reason to blame humans for the injustice of the faunus. He also really doesn't like me, but then again, he doesn't like any humans.

Y(N): I see...Alright, I might have a plan for your mutual acquaintances. But I will tell you all, tomorrow. Right now, we have to get back to the dance, before anyone realizes we're gone.

Mercury: Before I forget to ask, where exactly are we?

Y(N): This is the Null Realm. An isolated void, surrounded by infinite nothingness. A separate dimension that I found years ago.

Mercury: This place sounds like hell.

Y(N): It's honestly not that bad. It may not be the ideal place for a vacation, but it is a good place to test my abilities, or if I just want to get away from the real world.

Mercury: Can I just stay here? The real world sucks!

Emerald: (Hits Mercury on the back of the head) Don't be such a coward!

Mercury: (Turns to Emerald) At least I'm not a money stealing whor-

Y(N): Time to go!

You create a portal under Emerald and Mercury and they instantly fall in. You were about to enter it when you notice Cinder approaching the edge of the platform.

Y(N): Hey...Are you coming?

Cinder: (Overlooks the void and pulls out the flash drive) I hope I don't regret this...(She throws the flash drive and walks back to you) I hope you know what you're doing.

Y(N): To be honest, I'm just making it up as I go along.

Cinder: (She crosses her arms) That is not reassuring.

Y(N): Hey, it's worked out so far! Now, let's get going before all the food is gone!

Time-Skip Back To The Dance: 10 Minutes Later

Most people have already left the dance, but you were getting that dance with Cinder even if you had to wait all night. You changed back to your suit, much to your annoyance, and waited for Cinder to arrive in her dress because her current outfit would scare everyone away. You were standing around and watching as a few couples were slow dancing and some have fallen asleep. You noticed Mercury eating the remaining food like there was no tomorrow and Emerald kept criticizing him for his weight, much to his annoyance. You sense Cinder's aura and turned around to see her in a black dress.

You both linked arms and moved to the dance floor. You both slowly waltzed, while making conversation.

Cinder: I knew you would look better in a tux.

Y(N): I didn't think you'd look so good in a dress. Seems you found some makeup before midnight.

She giggles and you continue waltzing, noticing that Mercury has started to drink all the fruit punch while Emerald tries to force him to stop by kicking him...

Cinder: When I first saw you, I thought you were just a normal person. Just another person I could easily kill...But I was wrong.

Y(N): If it makes you feel any better, that is what everyone thinks when they see me. But, I just love proving them wrong.

Cinder: ...You knew I was a Maiden when we first met, didn't you?

Y(N): Yes, I can sense aura and energy, so I instantly knew.

Cinder: ...Thanks for not killing me or Mercury and Emerald.

Y(N): To be honest, I was going to...(She quickly looks at you) ...But Ozpin changed my mind.

Cinder: W-What?! Why would he-?

Y(N): When I told Ozpin you had arrived at Beacon, he wanted me to convince you to join the side against Salem. If it wasn't for him, I would have killed you the moment you stepped into Beacon, so don't thank me, thank Ozpin.

Cinder: You clearly respect Ozpin, even though you are more powerful than him. Why is that?

Y(N): I have known Ozpin for a very long time, you could say I know him more than anyone else. That is why I respect him. He knows what I am, and what I've done in the past...And even through all that, he still cares and does whatever he can to help me...He's a good man and the best I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Cinder: I have met many that hate Ozpin. Salem hates him more than anyone else, whenever he is mentioned, she speaks of him as if he was responsible for all the pain in the world...

Y(N): Did she ever mention why she hated him?

Cinder: She mentioned that he was nothing but an obstacle that should be removed. A pain and nuisance that she has had to deal with for many years. However, I can tell she holds much contempt and hate for him...Why does she hate him?

Y(N): She blames him for a mistake he caused in the past. And that mistake triggered a war, a war that has lasted for a long time...That is why I am here to stop it. To stop this war before anyone else is hurt before their war destroys everything and brings Remnant to ruin.

Cinder: How do you know all this? Has Ozpin-

Y(N): No, Ozpin didn't need to tell me, because I already knew. Your questions will be answered, but I respect Ozpin. So, I won't tell his secrets without his permission. Don't worry, all will be revealed in due time. For now, just enjoy today. Tomorrow, I will do whatever I can to convince Ozpin and Ironwood to allow you and your friends to stay here at Beacon. But they won't accept unless you give back what you took from Amber...I know it's going to be hard, giving back what you believed made you strong. But you don't need magic to be strong, you proved you were strong the moment you took my hand. You can gain power the right way, by training yourself. The power I have now is because I trained and learned...Unfortunately, I cannot make you stronger or give you power like Salem, but I can teach you skills I have learned in the past. What do you say?

Cinder keeps quiet for a moment and ponders her decision for a few minutes...

Cinder: (Exhales) I got this far, so I see no point in stopping...(She looks at you) I accept! By the way, how are you going to explain the Atlas guards I knocked out?

Y(N): ...I'll think of something...Hopefully...

All of a sudden you hear someone yelling. You turn and see an angry Nora holding two empty cups.

Nora: WHO TOOK THE FRUIT PUNCH?! (She starts scanning the room like a robot)

Emerald: (Points at Mercury holding the empty fruit punch bowl) He did.

Nora: I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR LEGS!

Mercury: HA! The jokes on you, I don't have-

Nora drops her cups and suddenly grabs two chairs while looking at Mercury with murderous intent. Knowing he's in danger, Mercury takes off running full speed while holding the fruit punch bowl. Nora runs after him and Ren notices the damage Nora is about to cause and runs after her yelling...

Ren: NORA, NO!

Nora: (Sadistic Smile) NORA, YES!

Y(N): (Turns to Cinder) Should we help him?

Emerald: (Walks up to you and Cinder) He'll be fine.

Cinder: Let's just enjoy the show, after all, it is a party.

Time-Skip To The Next Day

You were currently in an elevator with Cinder, waiting to arrive at Ozpin's office. You already sensed Ironwood and Glynda were up there, but you were more than ready to protect Cinder if anyone tried to harm her. You turn to her as she has a straight face, but you can sense her worry.

Y(N): It's okay to be worried.

Cinder: (Smirks) I'm not worried. Why would I be worried when I have you to protect me?

Y(N): That may be true, but there is nothing wrong with a little worry. It's not an easy decision you're making, so I can understand why you feel conflicted.

Cinder: Let's just get this over with, before I change my mind.

Once you arrive, an alert sound plays, and you hear Ozpin say...

Ozpin: Come in.

Both you and Cinder walk out of the elevator to see Ozpin sitting at his desk and Glynda and Ironwood standing next to him. You notice that the General does not seem very happy with the current situation.

You turn to Ozpin and say...

Y(N): Good morning, Ozpin. (You turn to Glynda) Nice to see you again, Professor. (She gives you a nod and you turn to Ironwood) Hello. (Ironwood just stares at you while he crosses his arms)

Ozpin: Thank you for coming, both of you. It has come to my attention that you two know who was responsible for the little predicament last night.

You were about to speak up, but Cinder spoke up first.

Cinder: Yes, it was me.

Y(N): (That was quick...)

You turn and see a calm Ozpin, a surprised Glynda, and an angry Ironwood. Before Ozpin can even speak, Ironwood pulled out a revolver from his jacket and aimed straight at Cinder, only for you to stand in front of her.

Glynda: JAMES! WHAT ARE YOU-?!

Ironwood: (He aims his gun at you while Cinder stands behind you) MOVE OR I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOU!

Glynda was about to use her semblance but Ozpin grabbed her hand and shook his head, and smiles to reassure her that nothing is going to happen.

Y(N): I can assure you, General, that she is no threat to you. In fact, she's going to help us.

Ironwood: What in the hell are you talking about?! Help with what?!

Y(N): Don't play dumb with me, I'm talking about Salem.

Both Ironwood and Glynda look in surprise at you while you hold a calm but stern look.

Ozpin: James, lower your weapon...(Ironwood doesn't move) ...I SAID LOWER YOUR WEAPON!

The moment Ozpin raised his voice, Ironwood slowly but surely lowers his revolver and puts it back into his jacket. Even Glynda was shocked at Ozpin raising his voice. You slowly step aside as Cinder shows a defiant smile toward the General.

Ozpin: Y(N), if you go through with this, then-

Y(N): I know... I've taken everything else into consideration. All I ask is that you listen to what Cinder has to say.

Ironwood: HOW DO YOU KNOW SALEM?!

Cinder: Seems the dictator really does have a short fuse, not surprising though. (This visibly angers the General) I know Salem, because I am the one who took half of the Fall Maiden's powers. I was the one who instructed Torchwick to steal dust. And I was the one who convinced the White Fang to work with Salem's faction.

Glynda continues looking in shock as Ozpin listens calmly. The general seems to be getting angrier the more Cinder talks, and you notice this.

Ozpin: Then why did you come to us? Surely, you were planning to take the rest of the Fall Maiden's Magic, so why reveal your crimes? Why the change of heart?

She quickly glances at me and gives me a small smile.

Cinder: Because someone convinced me that I didn't need the power to be strong. All I needed to do was make the right decision, a decision to stop Salem...(She turns to Ozpin) I will return my magic to Amber and tell you everything I know about Salem...As long as you agree to my terms.

Ironwood: We aren't agreeing to any terms!

Ozpin: I will consider your terms. Tell me what they are.

Ironwood: OZPIN, YOU CAN'T AGREE TO THIS!

Ozpin: I can and I will. (He gestures toward Cinder) You may continue, Ms. Fall.

Cinder: (Satisfied with his answer) My first term is that you guarantee mine and my acquaintance's safety by allowing us to enroll at your Academy for the time being. I'm afraid I won't be able to help you if a certain dictator throws me in jail.

Ironwood: JAIL WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS AFTER I'M-

Ozpin: James, shut up and let her finish.

This of course caused Ironwood to immediately shut up as you tried holding in your laughter.

Cinder: My second term is that you grant a pardon for me and my friend's past crimes. If you can agree to those terms, then I will have no issue with helping you against Salem and whatever else I can help with.

Ozpin: I accept your terms.

Y(N): (He didn't even think about it, guess that proves how much he trusts me.)

Both Glynda and Ironwood look in utter shock at Ozpin, who calmly sips his coffee.

Ironwood: HOW CAN YOU AGREE TO HER TERMS?! SHE IS TOO DANGEROUS TO BE KEPT HERE!

Glynda: How can we trust that she isn't lying?! She could be lying to-

Ozpin: (Faces me) ...Y(N)...Do you trust Ms. Fall to keep her word?

Y(N): I trust her...She may have made mistakes in the past, but at least she's willing to face them.

Cinder gives you a calm smile and turns to Ironwood with a defiant and cocky smile.

Ironwood: WHY DO YOU TRUST THIS BOY?! HE MAY KNOW ABOUT SALEM, BUT HIS WORD AND TRUST MEAN NOTHING!

Glynda: If Y(N) trusts her...then so will I.

Ironwood: Glynda! You can't agree to this! This is outrageous!

Glynda: I'm afraid I already have.

Cinder: Oh, it seems the General has been outvoted. How sad.

Ironwood: I WON'T AGREE TO THIS! (You notice him reach for his revolver) If you won't do anything about this Ozpin, I will!

He quickly takes out his revolver and aims straight at Cinder with killing intent, but in an instant, you grab the revolver and crush it in your hand, as Glynda looks in disbelief. The General aims his cybernetic hand and performs a right hook straight at your face, but it has no effect. You look at him with a serious gaze as even Cinder is surprised.

Ironwood: W-WHAT THE-?!

You grab him by the neck and throw him across Ozpins office as he hits the elevator with a thud. Glynda was going to intervene, but Ozpin stopped her once again. The general slowly stands up as you look at him.

Ironwood: (Slowly standing) YOU WILL REGRET THIS! IF YOU LET HER LIVE, SHE WILL BETRAY YOU! SHE IS TOO DANGEROUS TO BE KEPT ALIVE!

Y(N): She is the only one who knows where Salem is. I need to know her location so I can stop this meaningless war.

Ironwood: ...You...YOU CAN'T STOP THIS WAR! You are nothing but a child trying to be the hero! You're a fool if you believe you can stop this war! Many have tried and many have failed! WHAT MAKES YOU ANY DIFFERENT?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

Y(N): ...Who am I? (Your voice becomes more sinister as you talk) ...I am the one being Salem fears. I am the one she fears more than death itself.

Ironwood: YOU'RE LYING! THE ONLY THING SHE FEARS-

Suddenly your body starts radiating heat, as smoke starts rising off your body.

Ozpin: ...Y(N)...It seems like you made your decision... (Cinder and Glynda turn to him in confusion)

Y(N): What makes you think you stand a chance against me?

Ironwood: You may have some skill! But, I have an army of brave soldiers and the full might of Atlas technology on my side! You have nothi-

Y(N): Do you think your armies and machines will have a chance against me?

You direct your growing aura towards Ironwood, causing him to kneel in your presence. Glynda watches in shock as Ironwood struggles to move.

Y(N): Don't try to struggle...You have no idea what I am capable of! Even the most capable and powerful of God's tremble in my presence!

Ironwood: (Struggling) W-What...The...Hell are YOU?!

Y(N): I have been alive long before the creation of Remnant...I have watched Universes form and I have watched them fall!

A blue aura calmly and slowly surrounds you, as everyone was too afraid to say anything. Even Ozpin fears what you were about to do.

Y(N): I am the first of my kind! I was the first conqueror! I have fought in more wars than you could ever imagine! I conquered and ruled entire planets with an iron fist!

You reveal your brown tail as Glynda and Cinder look at it in utter shock and surprise.

Y(N): I was the first warrior, feared throughout the multiverse! I was the first monster, I enjoyed destruction and killing! I have faced powerful beings in my lifetime, but Salem...She is nothing but a bug beneath my power!

You slowly start to approach Ironwood and Glynda was about to help but Ozpin once again intervened and stopped her from making a fatal decision.

Glynda: I HAVE TO HELP HIM!

Ozpin: He won't kill him. Just listen to what he says.

Y(N): Even the all-mighty ancient Grimm fear me! They can see me for what I truly am! They know what I am capable of!

You stand over Ironwood as he continues struggling but to no avail. You release a small portion of your aura allowing Ironwood to look up at you.

Y(N): I'm not going to attack you or destroy your army. I'm here to stop this war, and that is exactly what I'm planning to do... However, let me give you some advice...If I see you try and hurt Cinder or her friends...(The blue aura completely surrounds your body) ...It will be the last decision you will ever make!

Ironwood looks at you in fear as your eyes turn silver and a massive Ki blade is created from your hand.

You give a sadistic smile and point the Ki blade at Ironwood as he starts sweating in fear.

Y(N): Don't pick a fight with me or I will kill you without hesitation!

Ironwood: ...I...I...(He faints and falls headfirst)

Y(N): (Surprised)...Oh, I didn't see that coming...

You turn around and see a fearful Glynda, a shocked Cinder, and a stern Ozpin.

Ozpin: (Sighs) You didn't have to scare him to the point of exhaustion.

Y(N): I swear I didn't do it on purpose! I was just trying to make a point.

Glynda: ...Y(N)...What...are you?

Y(N): ...Did you not hear my conversation with the General?! I thought I made it pretty clear!

Cinder: Y-Your E-Eyes! They're silver! AND YOU HAVE A TAIL?!

You quickly deactivate your Ultra Instinct and wrap your tail around your waist.

Y(N): I know what you're thinking, but I am not a Silver-Eyed Warrior. I am far more powerful than them and have existed long before they even came into existence. I have been around for Eons, to the point where I don't even know how old I am or how long I've truly lived...As far as I know, I cannot die...Unfortunately...

Glynda: (Struggles to comprehend this information) I think I need to lie down, for a moment.

Y(N): I don't blame you...It's a lot of information to take in.

Cinder: I no longer regret choosing this side!

Ozpin: (Sips coffee) Now that everything is settled, what do we do about Ironwood?

Glynda: (Lifts him using her telekinesis) I'll bring him to the infirmary. I have to go there anyway before my head explodes.

She enters the elevator with an unconscious Ironwood and descends. Leaving you alone with a calm Ozpin and a still-shocked Cinder.

Ozpin: All that's left is to return Ms. Fall's magic to Amber. (He stands from his desk holding his coffee mug) Shall we get going?

Cinder: How are you so calm, after everything that just happened?!

Ozpin: (Shrugs) I've seen Y(N) do far worse than that.

Y(N): It's true.

Cinder: How long have you two known each other?!

Y(N)/Ozpin: A long time.

Cinder: That doesn't answer the question!

Y(N)/Ozpin: We know. (You both fist-bump)

Time-Skip To The Basement

The group exits the elevator into a basement below the Academy. You look around and notice the dark room and two pods in the middle of the room. Inside one pod was Amber, damaged from her fight when Cinder took half her magic. You notice her aura was very low but it still had a spark of life. The pod next to her was empty, but you were broken out of your thoughts when Ozpin spoke up.

Ozpin: (Points toward the empty pod) Ms. Fall, I need you to enter the pod so we can begin the transfer process. After this, I will reinstate you and your friends into Beacon. You have my word.

Cinder glances at you as you nod and give her a reassuring smile. She gives you a smile in return and enters the empty pod. Ozpin sets the control console to return Ambers powers and turns it on. The process takes a few minutes but once it was complete, Ambers pod opens and she falls out. Using your speed you catch her and set her on the ground slowly. You turn your head towards Cinder, who clutches her head in pain.

Y(N): Are you alright?

Cinder: I-I'll be fine. It's just a little headache.

You walk up to her and place your hand on her head. Your hand glows white and you heal her pain. She looks at you with a small blush on her face.

Cinder: T-Thank you...

Y(N): No problem. It's the least-

Cinder: Not just that...Thank you for standing up for me...against Ironwood...

Y(N): Told you I would help you out. I never go back on my promises.

You hear groaning and turn back to Amber who was slowly waking up, you kneel down to her level as she slowly opens her eyes to see you.

Amber: W-Who are you? W-Where a-am I?

Y(N): Hello Amber, I'm Y(N). And you're at Beacon Academy.

To Be Continued...

Thank you readers for taking time out of your day to read my story.

Sorry for the cliffhanger again. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because it took me two days to write it.

If you have any complaints on my story, let me know!

I'm open to complaints and questions, so don't be afraid to speak your mind.

See you soon, Author Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
482K 6.2K 106
You were transported to the rwby universe by a mysterious power and was given the power to summon any weapon, armor and items from bows to gun's, swo...
215K 2.2K 12
+Hate, I was always hated without any reason, abuse, humiliation, betrayal was what I suffered all my life and when I thought that everything was ove...