Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Forty Three - For real?

176 10 78
By aigooagain

Resort,

The Hyuns and Feji were finally back in the resort. They used the cafe as the venue for Younghoon's birthday celebration.

"Who got the cake?" Hyun Jin asked as something felt missing from the table.

"Woojin oppa.." Hyuna replied, hesitating.

"Okay." Hyun Jin replied and chose a chair to sit.

Hyuna glanced to beside her as Hyun Jin sat next to her. Hyun Jin was on his phone, trying to ignore the reality.

"Hyun Jin," Hyuna called him, the softest she could.

"Hrmm, wae." Hyun Jin turned to his side, sounded rather soft.

"YAS IT WORKS! IT WORKS. Now what should I say?" Hyuna asked her blank mind.

"..." Hyuna just blinked at him, looking all innocent.

"Yes, what is it?" He asked again.
"Do you have anything to say or not?"

"Aniyo,"
"I just want to talk to you." She pouted.

"..." Hyun Jin stared at her, speechless.

"Ji Yeon, get down from the chair. I will hang it up." Felix said, shaking the chair that Ji Yeon climbed up to.

They were trying to put the happy birthday banner on the wall.

"BOKIE! I will fall!" Ji Yeon was trying to balance herself.

"That's it, just let me do it." Felix was waiting for her to give in.

"No! I want to hang it." Ji Yeon refused.

"You really,"
"Seriously,"
"Won't listen." Felix shook the chair and Ji Yeon slipped from it.

"ANDWAE! LEE FELIX YOU S-" He caught her before she could hit the floor.

"Oh wow." Hyuna smacked Hyun Jin's shoulder, admiring the moment.

"Way to go Felix." Hyun Jin was finally laughing, clapping his hands like a seal.

Felix winked at them.

"Put me down,"
"Put me down!" Ji Yeon hit Felix but he won't budge.

"Silheoyo."

"Lee Yongbok. I swear you are annoying." Ji Yeon acted mad but eventually bursted into laughter.

"Go sit there, I will hang it up." Felix said as he let Ji Yeon go.

"Whatever." Ji Yeon made her way next to Hyuna.

She was compacted between Ji Yeon and Hyun Jin.

"Hello! How's everybody?!" Woojin came into the sight, holding a secret recipe box.

"Hyung!"
"We are fine!" Felix replied.

"Really? But why does the Hyuns look so gloomy?" Woojin asked and put the cake onto the table, right at the centre.

"We are just tired." Hyun Jin replied before Hyuna could.
"Geujwo Hyuna?"

"Aaaa, yes." She nodded.

"Really? Anyway!"
"They will arrive at 8, but it is only 6 now." Woojin checked on his watch.

"Thats a long way to go. I think we should put the cake in fridge first." Felix said.

"Right?" Ji Yeon agreed.

"I will go put it in the fridge." Hyun Jin said, getting up from his position.

Hyuna copied his action and he looked at her.

"Wae? Do you want to follow?" He asked.

"Yes!" Hyuna replied in all hype.

"Alright, let's go." Hyun Jin extended his hand for Hyuna and she was confused.

"Why is he doing this?" But she reached for it anyway.

Hyun Jin gave her a small smile and started walking away. He was holding the box using his left hand and held Hyuna's hand on the right.

"Are you doing this because Woojin oppa was there?" Hyuna asked, shaking off their hands as they were no longer in Woojin's sight.
"But why?"

"..." Hyun Jin refused to reply, still walking next to her.

"Hwang Hyun Jin!"

"What is it? What do you want? Just say it! DON'T PROVOKE ME!" Hyun Jin got his voice louder and louder.

Hyuna held back herself from becoming teary as she turned her lips into one thin line. Hyun Jin had the guilt eating him up as Hyuna was on the urge to cry.

"Please," he was breathless.
"Stop it. I have zero energy to fight with you."

"But you are. You are ignoring me."
"LET'S JUST BREak up if you want to act like this." Her voice disappeared little by little, regretting what she said.

"Huh," Hyun Jin scoffed, turning to look at her.
"Do you think you can break up with me easily like last time?"
"Mianhae, I won't let you go. Even if you want too, that would be you alone."

"Okay, this is seriously out of my imagination. Did Hwang Hyun Jin just said that?" Hyuna thought, taken aback.

"I-" she was about to speak.

"I meant what I said,"
"Don't think you will be free from me." He walked away, leaving Hyuna clueless.

After such a hectic walks, the Hyuns finally reached the boy's room. Hyun Jin swiped the card up and entered the room meanwhile Hyuna remained outside. She was too cautious to even do anything anymore.

"What in the world is happening?" Hyuna asked herself.

"Dumm!" Hyun Jin slammed the door closed as he was once again outside the room.

Hyuna jolted up at the loud sound.

"That startled me."

"..." Hyun Jin looked at above her head and widened his eyes.

"Ahh wae?!" She became anxious.

"There's an insect on your head." He pointed.

"AAAAA WHAT THE HELL! Get it off me!" Hyuna was making Hyun Jin to take away the insect from her head.

"Silheo! I will leave it to eat you alive." He said, pulling his hands away.

"ANDWAE JINIE AA! YOU NEED TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT WE ARE FIGHTING RIGHT NOW JUST THIS ONCE! HELP MEEEE!" Hyuna was squealing as she could feel the insect moving on her head.

"Alright stay still." Hyun Jin made her stop moving by putting both his hands on her shoulder.

"How are you going to remove it?!" Hyuna was whining.

"Fuhhhh!" He literally just blew the insect away but it wasn't moving.

"It won't work like that Hyun Jin!" Hyuna flinched.

"Fuhhh! FUHHHH!" His struggling face made Hyuna chuckled.

Hyun Jin looked so cute as his cheeks turned chubby and brows furrowing.

"Why is this little dude so brave? He won't lose against me." Hyun Jin turned pouty.
"Perhaps because he's a spiderman." He spat whatever that came first to his mind and Hyuna bursted into laughter.

She couldn't help but to think that it was cute. After all, the cold Hyun Jin became a little familiar to her when he acted like that.

"Hello! Mr Tom, please move." Hyun Jin said and the spider moved towards him.

The boy covered his ears and closed his eyes, afraid of the little Tom Holland sudden attack.

"ANDWAE!" The spider webbed his forehead and flew away from Hyuna's head.

"Tickkk!" Someone flicked the spider away.

"NOOoo! I was about to win!" The spider was probably mocking that person.

"What are you doing?" Mr Yu laughed at them.
"Hyun Jin, are you perhaps scared of spider?"

"Embarrassing but yes." He said, nodding dramatically.

"Hyuna aa, go find yourself another man." Mr Yu joked.

"..." Hyun Jin was triggered to the limit and Hyuna was praying in her mind.

"Ow, did that hurt you Hyun Jin?" Mr Yu asked, laughing at him.

"Yes, so much." Hyun Jin replied, laughing too.

"Aigoo, anyway. Here, go buy something for your friend Younghoon. He seems like a nice boy so I am giving reward." Mr Yu handed them an envelope.

"Sir, I got nothing during my birthday. What is this?" Hyuna made a claim.

"Wae? You want a birthday present too?" Mr Yu was ready to burn them.

"Of coursee!" Hyuna smiled cheekily.

"Ask your boyfriend here." Mr Yu said and the Hyuns looked at each other.

They laughed awkwardly, didn't know how to give reaction.

"Anyway, take this. And stop fighting already." Mr Yu put the envelope on Hyun Jin's hand and patted both their heads.

He walked away in all coolness.

"I am scared." Hyuna said.

"How does he knows?" Hyun Jin widened his eyes, amazed.

"Exactly." She nodded her head.

____

8:00 p.m.

The cafe was fully set up. There were Saekang students, Yongsan students and also Seoul High students. At the corner of the cafe, there were Chae Aa and Seungmin talking about something.

"Look look." Chan pointed to Seungmin, tapping on Chaeyoung's hand.

"I am looking too." Chaeyoung replied, narrowing her eyes.

"Hehey, what is Seungmin talking about so serious?" Bangchan was observing as Seungmin was furrowing.

On the Seungmin and Chae Aa side,

"But Seungmin, it is only partly your fault." Chae Aa reassured him, looking all calm.
"I meant, for revealing it so suddenly."

"Really?" Seugmin shrugged.

"Of course, it will only become your fault fully if you did that intentionally." Chae Aa said, looking at him in the eyes.
"But it was by an accident. Everything was."

Seungmin let out a sigh, somehow feeling at ease as Chae Aa comforted him.

"Seungmin, Woojin hyung asked you where the extra candles are." It was Hyun Jin.

Seungmin opened his backpack and took out the candles.

"Here." He handed it to Hyun Jin.

"Gumawo," Hyun Jin replied in monotone and walked away.

~

"I thought we were in Iceland for a while." Chae Aa said.
"Hyun Jin sounded so cold."

"HUAAAAA! Seeeee?!"
"It is not easy winning over Hyun Jin when he's 100% mad."

"Gwaenchanna, you can! Have some faith! Hwaiting Min!" Chae Aa cheered him up.

"Thank you Chae Aa." He made a pouty face.

"Seungmin! Chae Aa!" Changmin called for them.
"Come here! We are only waiting for Younghoonie!"

"Alright!" Seungmin replied and walked away with Chae Aa.

"Okay so nobody actually wished his birthday today right?" Woojin asked.

"Nope," they all replied aside from Sunwoo.

"I did, because it will be so weird if I didn't." Sunwoo said.

"That makes sense." Changbin agreed.

"Okay, Minho will bring him here so get ready." Woojin said and they all went to theur seats.

Mostly of them hid under the table.

"Tuk," someone entered the cafe.

"What is happening here?" Minho's voice echoed in the empty cafe.

"I thought you all will be here." Younghoon said, looking around and spotted a table filled with foods.
"Ouh did someone reserved this place? Let's eat somewhere else." He tried to drag Minho out.

"Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da,"
"Sarang ha neun Younghoonie,"
"Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!" They all sang and Younghoon was baffled.

He didn't what reaction to give. The boy had smile creeping onto his well defined face. Younghoon was smiling.

"GUMAWOOOOOOOO!" Younghoon screamed in all contentment.
"I REALLY LOVE YOU PEOPLE!"

"Here, your present." The girls gave him Plushies and foods.

There were the Miniso bears. The panda, polar bear and brown bear. Younghoon also got so many foods, mostly chocoates. The boys cut in money and gave him a pair of shoes.

"WAHHHH!" Younghoon was so excited as he was given so many gift at once.
"Gumawoo girls!"

"Hello, we gave you shoes. Say something." The boys yelled in unison.

"YES THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WILL USE IT WELL! This is really my style." Younghoon tried on the Nike sneakers.

So unfair, the boys didn't even mention they were buying shoes for Younghoon. Therefore, the girls were left in the dark.

"THE HELL?! We didn't know about it." They were complaining.

"It is boys thing." Han replied, laughing at them.

"Whatever, I am offended." Nayong glared at Han and he smiled at her.

"Nayong aa, don't be mad." Han pouted, pulling her closer but Nayong had straight face on.

"Blow the candles!" Bangchan said to Younghoon as he was seated right in front of the cake.

"Picture please!" Younghoon said, chuckling.

"Everybody! Go in!" Seungmin said, signalling his friends to be in the picture.

"Jamkan! I want Seungmin in the picture too! Let's ask the worker!" Younghoon said.

"Orait, wait a second." Seungmin went to get the cafe worker and came back with a smiley face.

"Thank you!" Younghoon flashed the sweetest smile to the cafe worker who agreed to take their picture.

The female worker suddenly had her life spawn increased and her day was lightened up to the limit.

"Okay! In count of three! Say cheese!" She said, putting her hand in the air.

"One!"
"Two!"
"Three!" They all counted together.

"Click!" The camera produced sound and a picture of Younghoon blowing the candles came out.

"Thank you so much peeps! I love you infinity!" He gave them ultimate small hearts using his fingers.

"Hoonie oppa! Let's take a selfie!" Hyuna yelled.

"Here here!" He tapped on the vacant seat next to him.

"Girls! Come here!" Hyuna signalled her girls.
"Chae Aa too!"

"Really?" Chae Aa walked to them, a full smiley face.

"Click!"
"Click!"
"Click!" They took way too many pictures.

"What are you staring at?" Han elbowed Hyun Jin.

"Uh?"
"The air." Hyun Jin said.

"Don't tell me you are perhaps turning jelly of Younghoon." Han laughed at him.

"That would be hilarious." Hyun Jin said, shaking his head.

"Geujwo. But, why aren't you talking to Seungmin? You guys look awkward." Han asked.

"Nothing." Hyun Jin wanted to run away from the topic.

"Until when are you people going to keep me in the dark?" Han was somehow pissed off with his friends.
"I have the feelings that you, Seungmin and Felix know everything."

"..." Hyun Jin sighed.
"Later, I will tell you later. In the room."

"If you forget, I will kill you." Han agreed.

"Yah yah! That is hot! Don't touch it carelessly!" Seungmin said to Hyuna.

She was about to touch the newly served barbecue meats. Hyun Jin just stared at them from distant. He looked away, trying not to be emotional.

"Wait," Seungmin walked away.

"Heol." Han freaked out.
"You are really something. Usually, the Hyun Jin I knew would be running to Hyuna now."
"Hyuna are you okay? What happened? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He imitated Hyun Jin famous lines.

"I don't think she wants me to ask too. Let her be." Hyun Jin replied and went back to playing his phone.

"Hyun Jin aa, this is so not right. Hyuna will think you are abandoning her. Go do something." Han took away Hyun Jin's phone.

"I am so not in the mood do so." Hyun Jin replied, feeling like everybody will put the blame on him.

"Aigoo. Look," Han made Hyun Jin to turn and look at Hyuna.

She was blowing her hand, the one she used to touch the hot barbecue meats. Hyun Jin really looked at her and Hyuna happened to look at him. Their eyes met and Hyun Jin got up from the chair. Hyuna was somehow all over the places, didn't know what to do.

"I jdhahakajsn," she was trying to make up a sentence.

"Let me see." Hyun Jin pulled her hand.
"Gwaenchanna?" He asked, was actually being himself.

"If I say yes, he will blow up. If I say no, it will make me look like I am trying to gain his sympathy. What should I do?" Hyuna made herself a high thinking skill question.

"N-"
"Yes!" Hyuna closed her eyes and opened it a little bit, unable to process what Hyun Jin's reaction would be.

"Hyuna! Did you treat it?" Seungmin came back, holding a bandage and ointment.

"Nevermind." Seungmin continued, staring at Hyun Jin.

The Kang and Kim looked at each other. Hyuna was sending signal to Seungmin not to mess up and Seungmin was telling Hyuna to shut up.

"What is it?"
"What are you trying to tell each other?"
"Say it out loud. I am curious." Hyun Jin sounded sarcastic.

"Bandage." Seungmin was somehow about to blow up too as Hyun Jin was giving him an attitude.

"Gu-mawo." Hyuna was shaking in the middle.

Hyuna took it from Seungmin's hand but Hyun Jin took it away from her hand.

"What are you doing?!" Seungmin got worked up.

Everybody turned quiet. They were staring at the two boys in shock.

"What do you think I am doing?!" Hyun Jin asked, pushing Seungmin backwards.

"Omaigod omaigod!" Hyuna was turning pale as she was scared of what was actually happening before her eyes.

"Heol!" Seungmin pushed Hyun Jin back.
"Fuck you!"

"Ya ya ya! Stop them." Bangchan smacked Changbin and Woojin.

"Well fuck you too!" It was an endless pushing game.

Luckily they didn't turn it into a fist fight. Still reconsidering each other's safety.

"Yahh geumanhae!" Changbin pulled Hyun Jin and Woojin held Seungmin back.

"YAH HWANG HYUN JIN! STOP ACTING CRAZY!"
"You are only hurting people around you!"

"Then should I be swallowing shits you people do to me?!" Hyun Jin yelled back.
"Should I be laughing like an idiot?!"

"What did we even do to you?!" Seungmin shouted on the top of his lungs, was pissed to the limit.
"Stop giving reaction base on what you only see!"

"AND YOU DARE TO ASK ME?! Seungmin, you are really-" Hyun Jin cut off his own sentence.
"It must have been different from your view Seungmin. But I can't seem to shake it off. Not like I don't want too but I just can't!"
"Do you think I am enjoying this? Hurting you and Hyuna?!"
"I am honestly, disappointed that both of you- The person I actually care for kept it from me! Am I a stranger?!" He was actually trying to stop himself from crying.

We all know, Hyun Jin wasn't really a mean person. Hyuna held back his hand but Hyun Jin lightly pushed it away. He was aware that she might be scared. Therefore, he left the cafe, wasn't turning back. Hyuna was too shock to give proper reaction.

"Hyuna aa! Let's not blame yourself!" Ji Yeon ran to her as Hyuna squatted down onto the floor.

She was covering her face.

"Hyuna aa, I am sorry." Seungmin was unable to say it out loud.

It felt like the world was crashing onto him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 11.2K 88
Stray kids x female reader
18.9K 907 58
everyone likes him but he loves her everyone wants him but he needs her she didn't choose either of them but her heart did *** started: 04/03/2023 ...
3.8K 50 15
A Hyunjin fanfic🤍✨
184K 10.2K 30
[ completed ] ❝ all he needed was a little bit more time. ❞ ©︎rkddutkd