Compton's Promiscuous

Por Miss_Hoodnificent

A backstory on Sweet Cheeks mysteriously famous lustful lover, Tilly Beans. Follow through her memories of gr... Más

Introdction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 10

5.1K 256 70
Por Miss_Hoodnificent

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 10

~A Few Days Later~

"Oh God King, please!" I screamed digging my nails into his back. I saw the veins popping up through his arms as he put all his weight onto his knuckles. He was slamming into me and I was loving it all too much, the slight pain of it only added onto the pleasure.

His thick lips back on mine, we were too hungry for each other. The room hot as can be, the sweat glistening on both of our bodies but this fuck was so different, in a great way.

That orgasm hit me harder than a damn wrecking ball with spikes on it. I couldn't even feel anything for a solid thirty seconds, I was just numb. He pulled himself out of me and fell over, bringing me on top of him. His breathing was just wow... I felt like I was on some kind of a ride, I'd go up and then down, then up, then down. Kinda like how I was riding him earlier but this time there wasn't a dick involved.

"King, I can't even move." I said desperately as he ran his finger through my hair. "That was the best fuck we've ever had."

"That wasn't a fuck, Tilly Beans. That was makin' love." He said planting a small kiss on my forehead.

"You asshole. Why the hell would you make love to me without telling me." I growled at him. "Now that you did, you have to come back with me to Compton."

"I told you I ain't goin' back till next year." He scooted himself up more onto the pillow and reached forward to pull a blanket over us. "Go to sleep, you have an early flight tomorrow."

"I'm not tired." I said with a yawn.

"What was that?"

"A Queen Bitch Roar." I snapped at him. He just laughed and pinched my cheek.

"Your roar was adorable. Now go to sleep, but if you need a third round, by all means I can really put you to sleep." Cocky ass mother fucker.

Morning came around fast like that one thirsty thot on everybodies block. The sun nearly blinded me but I woke up to King holding me tight, giving me the impression like as if he was even dreaming about how he didn't want me to leave.

"King." I whispered softly. "King you better wake that ass up before the back of my hand gives your cheek the business."

"God damn, yes?" He groaned.

"I need you to let me go so I can go get in the shower."

"But I love cuddling with you, especially naked so you gon' stay right here."

"Kiiiiiiiiiing." I whined. "Let me go before I file a clingy nigga report."

"You stay with them jokes." He said letting me go. "I'm gonna go pack up your things while you're in the shower." I nodded my head and grabbed my towel off the bathroom door. I turned the shower on and looked in the mirror.

"Ooh, that's scary... King really fucked you up last night." I said to myself as I looked at the bags under my eyes formed from the smeared make up. "That makin' love is good on more than 5,000 levels but it makes your appearance just awful." I continued to say. I need to stop looking, I'm only grossing myself out even more.

I got in the shower and saw all of his colorful bottles of body wash. I want one, the one I really like so I can feel like he's on the plane with me while I fly back home.

I opened all 8 bottles and smelled them all. I elimated 6 of them and was down to two bottles. They smelled hella simillar but the red bottle was the one. I put a huge drop of it in my hand and rubbed it all over me, letting it really soak into my skin while I went to washing my hair.

"You wanna tell me why you smell like my body wash or nahh?" He asked standing at his door as I combed out my hair.

"No reason. I'm supposed to smell like tahitian renewal's tangerine pomegranate but I guess the companies fucked up their labels." I shrugged putting my wild curls up in a high pony tail.

"That smells so far from some tangerine pomegranate." He said laughing.

"I'm tellin' you. I think I'ma file a complaint." He walked off to the bathroom and came back holding the red bottle.

"I had half a bottle left of this and the cap was on. Why is it empty and the cap split in half?" I just tried to hide my- "Nah don't do that shit where you don't see me holdin' the evidence to your doings." He said still laughing so playfully.

"Wasn't me." I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my bra. "We ready to go? It's almost 7 and my flight is at 8."

"Yeah, I'm gonna take the big suitcase out. You got your suitcase of lingerie or nah?" I was proud of that little suitcase and I knew he liked it too.

"Yeah I got it, I'll follow you out." He nodded his head and grabbed the big suitcase, taking it out of the room. I decided to do one thing before leaving.

No one knew me better than myself. What I was doing was only to protect King. I slid off the engagement ring and put it in the little box he bought it with originally. I set it on the bed and grabbed my little suitcase, following him out.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Tilly Beans." He said holding me about as snug as a bug in a really fine ass sexy rug.

"I'm gonna miss you too, but in a year we'll see each other in Compton." I said right into his neck. I was gonna miss his soft touch, his lovely dick, the calm look in his eyes, his lovely dick, those thick lips of his all over my body, his lovely dick, the way he caresses me, his lovely dick, and most of all his lovely dick.

"I can't wait."

"I gotta tell you something first." He pulled back just enough to look down at me with the 'go on' look. "I did use the bottle of your body wash."

"Tell me why I didn't suspect that earlier?" He said sarcastically. "I expected that from you."

"Also, I hate doing this but I'm breaking the engagement." I felt him start to let me go but I pulled him right back. "King I Love You so much, I'm too in love with you but the second I get back in Compton, I already know I'm gonna do something that goes against the committment."

"Mariah, why-"

"King don't leave! It's not like I'm breaking it because I don't want to be with you, I do but I still got that wild card up my sleeve!" I yelled. "I just don't want to hurt you!"

"Stop yelling." He said quietly. "Fine, you do what 'chu want Mariah. I'll maybe see you in Compton." He turned around and started walking towards the main doors. His head hung lower then normal and the slow strides carried him out of my sight.

***

"Give me my God damn money!" I yelled as I pressed the barrel up against the back of his head. "I ain't playin' give me my money!" I yelled again.

I caught his hand reaching to his gun so I shot at his wrist, watching the whole palm of his han just dangle there by a thin layer of skin.

"I'ma be nice and ask again. Where the fuck is my money!" He said nothing so I just shot right where his brain stem was. I got some blood on me since it was close range but I didn't care, I just wanted my 25 G's.

I kicked his body off to the side and started searching his place, looking through office first, I opened up his computer and decided to look through his files.

First thing I saw, He watched a lot of porn and my eyes went huge at the sight of someone of the niggas I see in the thumbnails of the saved files.... Just gonna close out of that...

Upon looking around the rest of his files, I got a combination that I'm assuming goes to a safe. So like any cheesy crime movie I've seen, I started looking behind all the hanging paints and low and behold, there it was. I put in the combination 6-69-9, which I so happened to love, and saw all thos money already bundled up waiting to be in Mama Tilly Beans' hands.

I collected every last bundle and decided to play the porn videos in an ongoing loop so whoever comes to this house next can now enjoy wondering what happened to the nigga while the sweet sound of a Gang Bang is echoing throughout the house in the background. Curtesy of yours truly; Tilly Beans.

I gathered my money and took off out of that office, stepping over the body and climbing through the window of my all black Chevy Avalanche.

I sped off the property and began to make my way home. The best part about being my own independent drug dealer was the fact I was in charge of everything. Every earning from every sell or hit was all mine and I didn't have to cough it over and only get a small cut.

"This rich bitch just got 6 months of rent from a nigga who was a porn addict." I sang as I continued to drive home. "Plus she just got herself two new sets of J's and a set of Tims." I continued to sing.

Pulling up to my house, I parked my truck in the garage and dragged the sack of money upstairs and set it down on the living room floor. I needed to count this shit but after my shower, I needed this blood off of me.

***

"Yay! You came over!" I said pulling Sweets in for a hug. I really liked her hugs.

"I said I was coming, so I did." Cumming? Wait. Oh you said coming. "You needed help counting money so I'm here." She smiled slipping off her slippers and sitting where the bundles were laid out.

"There's I think a grand in each bundle if I counted that one bundle correctly. It's all in ones except for the bigger bundles with 10 G's in various 50 and 100 dollar bills." I took a seat next to her and pulled up a few bundles.

"Oh okay. It's been like two weeks since your week in Vegas. How was it?" That brought back the memories of King. He hasn't answered his phone or my texts. I understand he's upset- way more than upset but I did that only with good intentions.

"It was good. I missed home though." I said point blankly. "Sorry for not calling you when I got back. It's been 3 weeks since we've even talked."

"I know, but it's all good." She said smiling at me. Her smile alone just made my heart feel like it was injected with cocaine. Tilly Beans, No.

"How have things been down here?"

"An inmate broke loose from the county jail so that's been the latest excitement." Looking at her count money was such a turn on. Her pink nails skimming the bills and how she looked was just- ooooohie.

*Pause*

"You're turned on when she counts money?" Breezy asked looking a little excited over there on the other couch.

"I fuckin' love it. Seein' her sortin' that green and then when she got on a low cut shirt and all that loveliness jiggles when she counts 'cause she counts fast." Varo said with a smirk as he eyed my wifey.

"Glad to know I turn you two on when I count money." Sweets said snuggling more into the couch. I was pretty much laying my head in her tits and I was all the more happy because Varo wasn't in my position.

"Don't look so good when you do." I said wrapping my arms around her. She's my wifey. "Can you tattoo my name on you?"

"Yes-"

"Sweets!"

"Varo, I already got your name tattooed on me and you know where too." She said back.

"The cooch was supposed to be for my name though!" I yelled.

"I need to go outside. I'll be right back." Breezy said getting up and jogging out the front door. Why he have to jog?

"Sorry Tilly Beans, Varo's name beat you to it."

"My name beat your name to her cooch 'cause she my wifey, Tilly Beans." Varo said with a laugh. "Continue before we get off topic."

*Continuing*

"What was the inmate doing time for?"

"Raping and killing his victims. He's supposed to be on Death Row but now he's out in the streets. So I vote we go out looking for him and just kill him." She shrugged, I just noticed her pink tiara and laughed.

"I like your tiara but we could always do that tomorrow night. It's gonna be dawn in like an hour so no point in trying now."

"Thank you. That's true, so tomorrow we'll do the police's job because they're slackin' hella bad." I got up and went to my candy jar, pulling out her favorite red tootsie lollipop. "Oooh, is that what I think it is?" I nodded and pulled off the wrapper holding it out for her.

She put her mouth on it and I just died. Here I am holding a lollipop and watching my trysexual lover lick and suck on this lollipop, wishing that was me she was doin' that to.

I brought my tongue to lollipop and started to lick it. We were sharing a lollipop till we decided to manage a kiss with the lollipop between us.

*Pause*

"Really?! Right when I come back inside y'all decide to talk about some lollipop kissin' action? I can't stay here. Nope. I got all ten inches available and need to slide one in. I'm Audi 5000." Breezy said chucking up the deuces followed by the door closing behind him.

"Shit, I'm enjoying this. Keep going." Varo said.

*Continuing*

I pushed her back flat on the carpet and climbed on top of her. She chuckled and grabbed the lollipop, dragging it across my lips then reaching up to give another kiss. Damn, she wanted a legit candy coated kiss. My hands up under her shirt, resting on her breasts and her free hand rubbing along my back, tauntingly playing with the back strap of my bra, till she unhooked it with one swift pinch.

This is why I broke the engagement, King. I already knew this exact incident was going to happen and I didn't want to hurt you by telling you I cheated on you.

I'm still so sorry, King.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.7M 131K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...
211K 5.7K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
3.9K 388 35
Three best friends from Los Angeles, California grew up with little to nothing until one comes up with a plan that all three of them agree on- hustli...
Stuck Por nunu🥶

Novela Juvenil

22.1K 1K 12
Just read it.