Captured By The Mafia

By BlackxRaven

*Completed 2017* *EDIT 2024 Hey lovelies! I will be editing this story for Kindle publishing! Will update wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Help
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 36

19.3K 649 143
By BlackxRaven

I thought about this chapter long and hard and ummm... somebody is about to bust open lmaoooo🤫😛😛😝😝😝

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

This whole chapter goes from cute to SMUT SOME XXX RATED STUFF.

So please be cautious and skip if that makes you uncomfortable 😫😫😗😗😚

😜😜😝😝😜😜😝😝😝🤪🤪🤪😜😜😝😝😚
________________________________

Chapter 36: His Ghost

Carney

Dante held my all night, I actually slept. I felt safe, I had minor trimmers throughout the night but he comforted me the whole night. Rolling over in his arms I faced him. He had became a little disheveled over these past few days huh? I reached out and rubbed the little bit of stubble on his chin. It ticked in a way. Even Dante had bags under his eyes, I hope I didn't make him worry too much. He should know, I'm tough... I was gonna come back to him.

"You alright petardo?" He asked, and I jumped a little.

"Y-Yeah... you?" He opens his eyes and I stare back into his brown eyes.

"Better now that I have you in my arms." He pulled me closer in a bone crushing hug. I smiled into his shoulder. This definitely feels ten times better. I closed my eyes again, and fell back to sleep.

Dante

"How's she doing?" My mother asked as I grabbed Carney something to snack on. Everyone peeked in the kitchen watching us.

"Yeah... she's alright. She keeps sleeping so I'm grabbing her a little something." I said grabbing some tea and some fruits. Eh I don't see anything super sweet, I'll just grab these for now. Something light should be fine.

"Aw okay, well when she's feeling better we're down here." Mother said and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." I carefully carried everything up the steps and down to our room. Kelin was waiting outside our door.

"How's she doing?" He asked and I handed some of her snacks.

"Better, you can come in cousin." Since he's probably the only one that won't crush her with hugs. We walked in and woke her up.

"Food-Kelin!" She said happily taking the bowl of fruits from him.

"How are you?" He asked and we all sat down.

"Much better... I know I've been out cold for days but I feel like I finally had some rest." She smiled at me and continued eating.

"Well I just wanted to see how you were doing, I'll see you guys later. My mother is waiting." Kelin jokes as he hugged Carney and left.

"You know what... I would love to meet her." She said drinking her juice. Yep she's definitely wide awake now.

"You need to get your energy back first okay? Now eat." She huffed and continued eating. I sighed and leaned back against the headboard. Reaching under the nightstand I pulled out my laptop. I had so filed to look into.

"Working huh?" Carney asked scooting closer to me.

"Yep, I never stop working." She popped a kiwi in her mouth and snatched my laptop. "Hey now-

-Mhm." She put it to the side and straddled me. Oh what is going on in her head? I rested my hand son her sides and she trembled. She closed her eyes and leaned on me.

"Carney?" I asked but she wrapped her arms around my neck and I couldn't see her. I tried pulling her but she would budge. Tickling her side she's finally moved and tears brimmed her eyes. "Carney, it's me okay?"

"Dante...I'm sorry." She said and stray tears fell. I pulled her back to me and I could feel her heartbeat racing. Even though it was warm she felt cold to the touch.

"It's okay petardo...alright?" I pulled her away and kissed her gently. I meant for it to only be a peck but Carney kissed me back. I was trying my best to control myself and my usual urges with her. But her body molded into mine as we kissed. My hands wondered her body, I felt goosebumps all over. I tried to pull away but she brought my hands back.

"I-I'm fine." She said looking me in the eye. Her trembling hands brought me back capturing my lips. I sat up, laying her down on the bed so I could look her in the eye.

"Carney you aren't ready for what your asking." I said feeling her legs tremble by my sides. She's took in a shaky breath and wiped her eyes.

"Dante... please?," she pulled me down to her," touch me... I want your touch to be the one that haunts my skin."

Carney

I gave Dante my best pout and I could tell he caved. I needed to get over this. I want Dante I do. I want his touch but I can't stop Lorenzo's ghost from touching me first. Dante stripped out of his shirt and as usual he was sexy. I ran my hand down his chest and he grabbed my hand kissing it. I sighed feeling him press against me. Even though my body shook I wanted every bit of this. Dante's hand snakes under my gown as her rubbed my side, leaning down and kissing up my neck. I gasped feeling his teeth lightly graze my skin. He made his way to my mouth and gently bit down on my bottom lip. Kissing him back his slipped his tongue in, while his hand slipped my panties off. A coldness came over me, but was quickly replaced by Dante's body. I felt his member against me and I slowly grinned against it making him stop and look at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I was so sure, my body was finally started to warm up.

"Dante... I need you so bad... so take the sweatpants off." I laughed and he shook his head, and too them off. I just started at his dick... that shit so fat, phew. I got this.

"Don't look scared now." I said getting back in between my thighs. And instantly kissing me again, he was still gentle but definitely had more energy. I caught my breath as he kissed down my neck making me moan. I clenched when his hand came to my breast. Dante wasted no time teasing my hard nipple, pinching and tugging on them. "This night gown ain't working." He said while making a face full of lust. I gasped as this man literally tore my fucking gown exposing my nude body.

"D-Dante-" I gasped loudly as he took me in his mouth. He took my hard nipple in his hot mouth, sucking, rolling, and gently tugging it with his teeth. I had to cover my mouth so I would moan too loudly but it wasn't working that well. All the pleasure was make my clit throb.

Dante

I smirked against Carney's hardened nipple. She was moaning and saying incoherent things as she ran her hands through my hair. I took her breast back in to my mouth. Plunging the tip of my tongue in her hard nipple. Swirling and gently biting down on it. Her body arched of the bed, she's so damn sexy. I slowly brought my hand to her pussy and I didn't feel any trembles. So I slowly spread her lips and rubbed her clit and circles, damn her pussy was soaking wet. 

"W-Wait..!" She said breathlessly. I released her from my mouth and looked at her flushed face, ver stopping my hand.

"And?" She covered her face from me and mumbled something. I pulled her hands away as I pinched it a little. Carney quickly shot up.

"Dante~! Gently!" I laughed and pushed her back down. Carney huffed, as I brought myself to her pussy. Fuck, I really hope she lets me get in there. I leaned in, lips spread and licked her throbbing clit. That's when she lost it. Body arching off the bed and grabbing some of my hair. I continued licking and sucking her. I pulled away, licking her juices off my lips. Carney whined and tried to push me back down but I didn't. I kissed the inside of her thighs and she trembled, pussy pooling in its own juices. After playing with her I decided to get back to eat. Then I went straight in. Licking the folds and sucking on her clit. I rotated it around with my tongue. More and more of her essence came pooling out and I licked every last bit of it, can't waste something so good. I moved down to her opening and rubbed my tongue over it. Carney's hands gripped and pulled my hair as she rocked back and forth to my tongue. I reached beneath her and grabbed her ass, bringing her pussy closer. My tongue slipped in through the tightness of her muscle, in her wet and hot walls. Carney was moaning loudly as I explored her. My tongue rubbed along her rigged walls. Taking in her sweetness. Her muffled moans got louder as I plunged into her. Carney's thighs squeezed around me and her fingers griped my hair. I pulled back and kissed her lips, she moaned kissing into me.

"Carney..." My dick definitely needs some of this. And her grinding on my isn't helping.

"I'm ready... mhm."

Carney

"I'm sorry if this hurts Carney... but I'll be as gentle as I can." Dante lowered and captured my lips as he got deeper in to me. I could feel my walls clench around him while trying to adjust to his size.

"Ahhhh!" I couldn't help but to scream as I took him in. My breathing hitched and tears brimmed my eyes. Then Dante stopped moving. Feeling our skin touched so close, I could feel our sweat slip and rub against us to each other ment he finally was in. And I came, he's full length made me feel full. Dante peppered kisses along my neck. I slowly felt myself become hotter even more turned on. I'm insides started to pulsate and throb. I felt my self get wet, providing more moisture. My body finally relaxed and my hold on his shaft released allowing Dante to move. He thrust once cautiously, and then again. My moans and random rambling and the sound of our skin slapping against each other was all I could hear. Dante was saying something in Italian but I couldn't hear. I was off on my own euphoric high as he recklessly thrusted into me over and over. The pleasure was to much. I was losing myself, slowly becoming undone. This feeling was new, never have I felt so much excitement, my pluse was rapid. My breath started getting stuck in my throat, as Dante thrust even harder and depper. I felt him spread my legs farther apart, and he slammed in to me hard finding my spot. My body arched of the bed and my eyes rolled back. I was so close, the pressure was going to kill me. Every atom I was made out of were going to explode and separate, no longer being me.

God, why did I wait so long?

It felt like with every thrust he hit all my pleasure nerves. So deep and so full. My toes curled and my hands yanked on Dante's dark hair as I climaxed again. My body shakes and twitched as I my orgasm erupted from below, sending trimmers all over my body. Dante grunted as he too climaxed. Feeling him pool into me, I sighed bringing him close and kissing him.

💗

___________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 92.7K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
48K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...
227K 13.8K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
8.8M 160K 58
[ 18+ ] "Let my tongue explain how bad I crave you." He whispered softly, and then I was fully and completely his. ------- Is being edited at the mom...