The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 16:Beacon Dance

14.5K 183 537
By DavidBornAgain

Outside The Ballroom: Y(N) POV

Y(N): (Fixes Tie) Damn appendages! They might look nice, but they're a pain to fix and wear. I can't believe I actually wore a suit, it is by far the most uncomfortable thing I have ever worn. Ozpin is going to laugh at me... (You look down at your outfit with visible disgust)

Y(N): I am never going to hear the end of this....! (Grunts in annoyance) Well, guess it's time to go in.... No point in putting this off any longer.

The Ballroom

You go inside the enormous ballroom and see streamers hung through glass chandeliers, pink and blue balloons everywhere, and Ruby, Yang, and Weiss wearing beautiful dresses. They seem to be taking in the sights and don't seem to see you. So you walk up to them and once they notice you, their jaws drop and they start blushing, much to your worry. They were about to say something but you quickly stop them.

Y(N): I know, I know...I look stupid, probably should have worn something lighter, or should have gone with a bow tie instead of an actual tie...I feel like I'm slowly suffocating in this damn "costume".

Ruby: (Blushing) That's not true! Uhhh...You actually look very nice in that suit.

Weiss: (Blushes and turns away) W-Well...At least you picked a nice outfit. Y-You l-look good...

Y(N): (Wow, Weiss said something nice...The world must be ending...)

Yang: YOU'RE HOTTER THAN I THOUGHT!

Ruby/Weiss: YANG!!!

Yang: (Turns to Weiss and Ruby and smirks) I was just saying what the both of you were thinking.

You notice Ruby and Weiss turn even more red, so you decide to change the subject before Yang makes things worse.

Y(N): The way I look, is nothing compared to you three. I don't usually condole in appearances but I have to say, all of you look very beautiful. (All three girls once again start blushing) By the way, good work on the ballroom. (You gesture to the room) Your hard work paid off.

Weiss: It took a while, but it was worth it.

Yang: I even got Weiss to put up fog machines!

Ruby: Hey, Y(N)... (You turn to her) How did it go with Blake?

Yang: Did you convince her to come?

Weiss: I hope you did. She really does need a break.

You close your eyes and sense Blake's aura, and you notice that she is right outside the ballroom. You smile and open your eyes.

Y(N): I believe this will answer your questions. (You step aside and the team watches as Blake enters the Ballroom with Sun)

Ruby: (Overjoyed) I knew she would come!

Yang: Good work, Y(N).

Weiss: Mission accomplished.

You notice Blake say something to Sun as he smiles and walks away, She then turns to the group and walks towards them.

Blake: Before anyone says something, I want to say...(She looks down for a second) ...I wanted to say sorry... All of you were just trying to help me, and I was too stubborn to realize it... I was so focused on the White Fang, that I didn't even realize that I was pushing all of you away... I hope you can accept my apology...

Yang: (Gives Blake a huge hug which catches her completely off-guard) SO GLAD YOU CAME!

Ruby: GROUP HUG! (She also hugs Blake) Come on, Weiss!

Weiss: ...Fine, I'll do it just this once! (She awkwardly gives Blake a hug)

This causes you to grow a smile, you were glad that Blake had such amazing friends who were willing to help her. You also felt really awkward just standing there and watching them...But you let them have their moment. You watch as they talk about the dance and how amazing their dresses look, well, besides Ruby, who apparently hates wearing dresses. You turn around and start walking away, feeling glad for your good deed.

Y(N): .... (Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Team JNPR yet, hopefully, they'll get here soon.)

As you were walking, you felt someone grab your hand, you turn around and see a smiling Blake, with a tint of blush on her cheeks.

Blake: I still owe you a dance...Would you like to join me?

Y(N): ...Okay...

Blake leads you to the center of the ballroom, which unfortunately was the dance floor. Now, Y(N) has a secret, well...another secret. He can't dance...Mostly because he was too busy overlooking the multiverse and keeping it safe from the universal threats and also because he never thought he would be dancing with a woman before, so he never tried. Let's just say he regrets not taking those dance lessons from the Grand Priest...

Y(N): Blake, I can't dance. So, please don't blame me if I step on your feet...Actually, blame me, but just don't say anything...

Blake doesn't say anything, she just suddenly takes both of your arms and puts them around her waist.... With a sly smile, she wraps her hands around your neck...This action caught you completely off guard.

Y(N): (Slightly panicking) Now, hold on for just one sec-

Blake: Don't worry, let's just take it nice and slow.

You and Blake swayed into the music as you notice more people starting to dance together. You even notice Ozpin watching you, he takes a sip of coffee and gives you a thumbs-up.

Y(N): (I want to go home, I want to go home, I want to go home...)

Blake: Thank you for everything you said yesterday, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.

Y(N): All I did was point you in the right direction. It was you who took that first step toward overcoming your obsession.

Blake: (Chuckles) This is the first time I've seen you wear something different, you look very handsome, might I say.

Y(N): I could say the same to you, this is the first time I've seen you wear a dress and makeup.

Blake: Well, I wanted to look nice for my first dance.

Y(N): You don't just look nice, you look beautiful.

Blake: (Slightly blushes) Thank you...

Little by little you were getting better at dancing, you even managed to spin her around...Thank you Saiyan genetics.

Blake: (Rests her head on your shoulder) Can I ask you something?

Y(N): (I NEED ASSISTANCE!!!) Sure.

Blake: It's about the story you told me yesterday, it's not just a story, is it?

Y(N): (You become serious) No...no, it's not.

Blake: ...(She doesn't say anything else, she just gives you a hug)...I hope it will have a happy ending...

Y(N): Even if it doesn't deserve one?

Blake: ...That is up to you to decide...

You slowly pull away and give Blake a fake smile.

Y(N): Thank you for the dance, I'm glad I was able to experience it. But...(You notice Sun approaching) ...I'm not the only one who wants to dance. (You turn and walk away) Have fun. (Blake watches sadly as you walk away)

You notice Ozpin near the food table, so you walk and stand beside him.

Ozpin: Nice suit. Hope it's comfortable. (Sips coffee)

Y(N): Nice mug. Hope it's breakable! This suit is so uncomfortable, I can't even feel my tail!

Ozpin: (Chuckles) Not enjoying yourself? It seemed like you were having quite a time with Ms. Belladonna.

Y(N): (You watch as Blake dances with Sun, who seems to be dancing worse than you did) For the first time in a long time, I actually enjoyed doing something I wasn't comfortable with.

Ozpin: (He smirks) I think you just enjoyed dancing with a beautiful girl. Why end the dance so quickly?

Y(N): (You cross your arms) You already know the answer to that question.

Ozpin: You don't want to fall in love...with her.

Y(N): I don't want to fall in love with anyone! Someone like me doesn't deserve it.

Ozpin: It's not about deserving...It is about losing them...Isn't it?

Y(N): If you know, why bother asking?

Ozpin: For someone who spent such a long time defending and protecting the innocent, why do you punish yourself? Why don't you want to be happy? Do you hate yourself that much? To the point where you can't enjoy life?

Y(N): That is the price for my power. A never-ending life of battle...A life without...anyone to love me...again.

Ozpin: You're not the Omni-King or the same Saiyan you were once before anymore, so why continue acting like you still are?

Y(N): Because the one who forced me into that role is still out there. My war with him is not yet over.

Ozpin: What's the point of fighting a war, if you can't come home to the ones that love you?

Y(N): I'll fight in the war, knowing that others could go home, even if I can't...

Ozpin: ...I see...Well, just remember that there is nothing wrong with being happy, and there is nothing wrong with falling in love...Who knows, maybe that special person will finally free you from your burden...

He turns and walks away as you process his words, you then notice Ruby standing by herself, so you decide to talk to her.

Ruby: (Waddling around in her heels) Stupid lady stilts!

Y(N): Having some trouble there?

Ruby: (Surprised but shakes her head and laughs) Oh, no, don't worry!

Y(N): You don't seem to be enjoying yourself, is something wrong?

Ruby: (Sighs) I'm just not much of a fancy pantsy... dancey girl.

Y(N): Well, what would you rather be doing?

Ruby: I would rather be out there! Fighting Grimm, fighting something!

Y(N): Even if you want to, you can't spend your whole life on the battlefield.

Ruby: (Crosses her arms) Yeah, I've already been told that before.

Y(N): Ruby, take it from someone who knows, the battlefield, no matter how strong you think you are, you will see death more times than you can count...And that changes you, makes you bitter and angry and turns you into someone you never thought you could become. I have spent my entire life in battle, and I have lost more friends than I can count. (Ruby gazes at you with a heartbroken expression) So I want you to enjoy today, it's not every day that friends are able to come together like this. A night like this one is one that we'll never forget...So just for today, make sure to have fun.

Ruby: (She looks sad at first)...Y(N)...(Then she smiles at your words and gives you a hug) I promise I'll have fun!

Y(N): Now go and make this a night you'll never forget.

Ruby: You got it! (She tries to run but her heels stop her and she awkwardly walks away)

You suddenly sense Emerald and Mercury approaching so you turn your head and see them both walk through the door. Yang who is behind the podium, smiles and greets the new arrivals.

Yang: You guys are just in time!

Mercury: Wouldn't miss it for the world. By the way, do you know where Y(N) is?

Yang: Huh, why do want to know?

Emerald: Let's just say, we have some news for him.

You were about to walk away before they see you, but Yang pointed them in your direction.

Yang: He is right over there! (She points to you)

Y(N): (Should've teleported when I had the chance!)

Emerald and Mercury notice you and head toward your location, much to your disapproval.

Mercury: Yo! (He waves)

Emerald: Pleasure to see you again.

Y(N): Good evening, how are you two?

Mercury: Even better now that we're here! I'm ready to get this party started!

Emerald: Ignore him, he's a little too excited about the dance.

Y(N): I get the feeling you two didn't come to me just to say "Hi".

Mercury: Look, we know that Cinder is your date for the dance...But there was a little problem that we encountered.

Y(N): What kind of problem?

Emerald: There was a little mishap with the makeup and she had to buy new ones.

Mercury: Anyways, the gist is...She will be here, but not anytime soon.

Y(N): I have no problem with that, can you tell me when she will arrive?

Emerald: Around midnight.

Mercury: At least that's what she told us.

Y(N): (They are definitely lying, but why?) Okay, I understand. Thank you for telling me.

Mercury: No problem! (He notices the food table) Hey! They got a fruit punch bowl, lets's go Em!

He drags Emerald away before she can say anything, leaving you alone once again. You then notice Yang, who was standing by herself at the podium, as she overlooked the students and teachers entering. You decide to talk to her because you got nothing better to do. You stand beside her on the podium and start making conversation.

Y(N): Doesn't look fun watching people come in.

Yang: (Notices you and smiles) Just waiting for the guests to arrive. How about you, don't you have a date to hang out with?

Y(N): Her friends told me she had a little predicament with makeup and went to go buy more. So for now, I'm dateless. How about you, did you manage to get a date?

Yang: (Her smile quickly drops) No... I planned to ask this one guy and hinted to him about the dance...but he didn't really notice. I think all my jokes and flirting ruined my chance with him...

Y(N): I see...By the way, if you don't mind me asking, why do you joke around so much, I know it's not just for laughs and entertainment. I can sense there is more to it than that...

Yang: (She looks conflicted but speaks up) At first, it was to make Ruby happy...You don't know this but, Ruby and I grew up in Patch, an island off the coast of Vale. Our parents were Huntsmen. Our dad taught at Signal, and our mom took on missions around the kingdom. Her name was Summer Rose, and she was, like... Super-Mom: Baker of cookies and slayer of giant monsters. And then... one day she left for a mission and never came back. (Looks down) It was tough. Ruby was really torn up, but... I think she was still too young to really get what was going on, y'know? I tried for years to make her happy with my jokes, and it worked, for a while. After that, it just became natural for me.

Y(N): ...I think I understand...As the older sister, you had a responsibility to protect Ruby. You did what you could to help Ruby cope with her loss, and in a way, Ruby was also able to help you. She gave you a reason to stay together and help each other in the process. Yang, I might not know what it is like to lose a parent, but I know the pain of failing to protect a sibling. The one I promised to keep safe was taken from me, the one I called my brother was killed... When he needed me most...I wasn't there... (You clench your fists) That moment changed me, and all I felt was an unending sense of grief and failure...I can never take back what I did...All I can do now...is remember the time we shared... Even after everything I've seen and done, failure is the only thing I seem to be good at. (You unclench your fists as Yang pulls you into a hug)

Yang: You are not a failure! I want you to know that you're the kindest, most understanding, fearless, amazing man I have ever met in my life! And no matter what you think of yourself and what you did in the past, I still see the same kind-hearted alien I met on that Bullhead. You are more than what you think of yourself...And if it makes you feel better, you're the hottest alien I ever met!

Y(N): (You slowly pull away and chuckle) I'm pretty sure I'm the only alien you've ever met.

Yang: (She winks) Still the hottest!

Y(N): As much as I hate your flirting, this is the one time I'm thankful for it. In fact, I think-

???: Y(N)...

You freeze in place as you hear a very sinister but all too familiar voice. Your surprised expression quickly morphs into one of pure hatred... Yang notices this and asks you...

Yang: (Concerned) Y(N)? Are you okay?

???: Well, how about that? Seems like you found someone else who cares about you...

You look around to see where the voice was coming from, but there was nothing there at all. You sense the energy around you but find nothing of interest.

???: Let us take this conversation...Outside...

You turn back to Yang, who seems rather worried.

Y(N): Yang, I have to leave for a moment. If anyone asks, tell them I'm on the balcony.

Yang: Where are you going? What's going on?!

Y(N): I need to have a little talk with someone... (You use your speed to instantly arrive outside of the ballroom) Where the hell are you?!

???: Okay my bad, when I meant outside, I meant space, you know, beyond the atmosphere.

Y(N): Tch, whatever! (You use your Ki and instantly fly upwards faster than light speed right above the entire planet) Where are you hiding, you bastard?!

???: You seem angry...

Y(N): Don't play games with me! (You slowly exert some Ki ) You know exactly why I'm angry! Now show yourself so I can erase you!

???: Now why would I do that, when the fun is only beginning...

Y(N): You won't find it fun when I crush your skull and throw your body into oblivion! You can keep hiding in your little pocket dimension, but I will find you one way or another!

???: Don't worry, I don't plan on hiding for much longer. Hehehe...

Y(N): What are you planning?! Do you really think you have a chance against me?! I have grown stronger since the last time we fought, a fight that YOU ran from!

???: Quick question, is my English good?

Y(N): (Confused) What?!

???: It's sort of difficult to learn a new language, especially when the only way you can learn it is from hearing the mortals talk. Am I using the correct grammar, or is it a little off?

Y(N): Why does that matter?! ...Okay, yes, your grammar is fine! Skip the small talk, What are you planning?!

???: One last battle...You may not know, but I have grown stronger as well. So, in time, there will be one last fight. A fight that will determine who is the multiverse's strongest! Be prepared, I shall see you soon...Can you protect this world, or will it fall like your planet?

Y(N): What are you talking about?! (No answer) Kratvo An Ula! (You quickly speak an unknown language) I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE! COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU HAVE! IT WILL BE THE LAST PITIFUL DECISION YOU WILL EVER MAKE! DO YOU HEAR ME, YOU BASTARD!? (You unleash the full 10% of your base power causing half of the entire Universe to shake, but you manage to quickly calm down after a few moments)

Y(N): ....Damn It!...Damn It All!!! ....Why did you show up now, after all these years?! Don't think I have forgotten what you took from me! We have not seen each other since that fateful day... But know this...The next time we meet will be our last!

You angrily fly back down to Remnant and land on the balcony above the ballroom. You were using all the willpower you had to stay calm, but you were slowly succumbing to your Saiyan anger. At least until someone broke you out of your thoughts...

Pyrrha: Y(N)?

You turn and see Pyrrha in a red dress, you were confused about how she managed to sneak up on you, without sensing her aura...

Y(N): Hello, Pyrrha...

She walks and stands beside you as you held the rage within you... Pyrrha quickly noticed your troubled stare...

Pyrrha: Are you alright?

Y(N): Why wouldn't I be? (You cover your face with your hands) Why are you here, don't you have a date to hang out with?

Pyrrha: (She looks at the ground) There is no date.

Y(N): To be honest, I am not surprised. (She looks at you in interest) With skill and talent like yours, most would assume that you're too good for them, and that can make it troubling to find a meaningful relationship. (You uncover your hands and look at an amazed Pyrrha) Am I right, or am I wrong?

Pyrrha: (Surprised) ...You never cease to amaze me, Y(N)... Yes, you are right... It's why I like you and Jaune. Neither of you knew who I was when we first met, and even when you found out who I was, you continued treating me like everyone else. And when we fought, you didn't praise me on my skill, instead, you showed me that I could improve. And even more so when Jaune was struggling, you did what many wouldn't and trained him. And thanks to you, he is going to be a great huntsmen. Even though you aren't human, I am glad you saw me as another normal individual. If I'm being honest, you're the kind of guy I wish I was here with...

Y(N): I was actually going to ask you to be my date.

Pyrrha: (Shocked) You were?!

Y(N): Yeah, but I figured Jaune asked you first, so I didn't...Well, looks like I was wrong...I'm sorry.

Pyrrha: (Blushes slightly) Don't be! Honestly, I at first thought Jaune would ask me as well, but it was my fault...I should have tried harder, I guess I'm not really good at this relationship business. (Laughs nervously)

Y(N): At least you're trying, unlike me, who has given up all hope on relationships.

Pyrrha: Why is that? Is it because-

Y(N): No, it's not because I'm an alien... It's because I'm far too broken...(Pyrrha looks at you sadly) ...The pain of loss has devastated me greatly, to the point where I feel like I don't deserve happiness or love, to the point where I forgot how it feels to love...I can have friends and I can care about them, but I can never feel the joy, the spark of falling in love...And that is a burden I have to carry until the end of my life...

Pyrrha doesn't say anything, she just gives you a hug, and you were left wondering why everyone was hugging you today.

Pyrrha: I'm so sorry, Y(N)... I'm sorry that you hold such pain in your heart. I have no idea what happened in your life, but I want you to realize that it's not too late. No matter how broken you feel, one day you will realize that someone loves you, and they will be the one to fix your broken heart. Don't give up, keep fighting, if anyone deserves happiness, it's you.

Y(n): (You pull away from the hug as you sense Jaune's aura close by) As much as I would love to stay and chat, I can sense Jaune coming up the stairs...Perhaps it is not too late to have a date, Good luck, And thank you...

She gives you a smile and you teleport to the nearest person you know, which was Ozpin...The moment you teleport near him, he nearly chokes on his coffee.

Ozpin: Gah! (He coughs a bit before turning back to you) I will never get used to that.

Y(N): (You were about to say something until you notice Glynda dancing with Ironwood) Is that Glynda, dancing?

Ozpin: Why, yes it is... Hard to believe, right? I'm surprised that she even accepted.

Y(N): I'm surprised she is even here in the first place...

Ozpin: Even we teachers need a break from time to time.

You look over and see Oobleck listening to Port as he holds a cup of punch.

Ozpin: Now that we have our small talk out of the way, allow me to check something... We had a little earthquake a few minutes ago... (He turns to you) ...Know anything about that?

As usual, Ozpin was expecting a short and clear answer...He was not at all expecting to see Y(N)'s calm black eyes change into a murderous red color for a split second...

Y(N): If you must know....I talked to..."Him".

You look over at Ozpin who has a surprised look on his face, for there is only one individual that Y(N) despises talking about.

Ozpin: ...It can't be...You mean the one who-?

Y(N): Yes, that one...He challenged me to one final battle.

Ozpin: ....This is a serious matter, if a being like him steps even close to Remnant, let alone to fight you, then-

Y(N): Your entire Universe will be destroyed in a matter of moments. A fight between me and "him" could lead to Universal destruction, perhaps on an even larger scale. However, if I don't do anything, then he will enslave this entire Universe, including Remnant...

Ozpin: So in essence, it's a lose-lose situation.

Y(N): Not exactly...I have a plan in mind. Do not be concerned, I will reveal this plan of mine at a later date. For now, focus on your decision about Salem.

Ozpin: (Sighs and nods in return) Very well then... If I may ask, how goes your situation with the Fall Maiden?

Y(N): Today is the day. I will give her a choice to join our cause against Salem, and if she refuses, then I will kill her.

Ozpin: Before you do that...(He gestures to Weiss who was seen sitting alone, and looking visibly upset) ...I think you should talk to your roommate, seems she needs a friend right now.

Y(N): What makes you think I'm the friend who can help her?

Ozpin: (Sips coffee) You have a way with words...Now, get going before I make fun of your suit.

Y(N): Geez, calm down, I'm going. (Seems like I'm talking to everyone today.)

While walking towards Weiss, you grab a chair and take it with you, only to hear someone fall behind you, thankfully they didn't notice you take the chair.

Y(N): (You set the chair next to Weiss who looks at you) Hello, Weiss. Nice night, ain't it?

Weiss: (Dejected) Yeah...sure...

Y(N): If it's such a nice night, why are you here all alone? From what I've heard, you asked Neptune to the dance.

Weiss: I did...But, it doesn't matter!

Y(N): What happened?

Weiss: ...I asked him for a dance...but, he said he was embarrassed and ran off! I should have known that someone like him would be embarrassed to dance with me.

Y(N): He'll be back.

Weiss: Huh. How do you know?!

Y(N): Neptune acts like he's cool and he sometimes makes stupid decisions, but I know that someone like him would never leave a pretty girl like you alone.

Weiss: (Slightly blushes but quickly turns away) H-How can you be so sure?!

Y(N): Well, if I'm wrong...(You think for a moment before you get an idea) ...I'll get everyone to stop calling you Ice Queen!

Weiss: W-What?! Are you serious?!

Y(N): Do we have a deal? (You offer her a handshake)

Weiss: (Thinks for a second before smiling) Deal!

You both handshake, sealing the deal.

Weiss: Y(N), I also wanted to thank you... You know, for what you did back on the first day at the rooftop. I never got the chance to say this but, I'm thankful for what you said. When I first met you, I thought you were annoying, anti-social, perverted, moronic-

Y(N): Are you going somewhere with this....?

Weiss: I realized I was wrong about you... I'm thankful I met you. You always try to help out, even when it's an inconvenience to you. I just hope one day, you'll let us help you. You hold a lot of pain and hardship...Just know that I and the team are here for you.

Y(N): (Smirks) Look at you being nice.

Weiss: (Blushes and turns away) T-This was a one-time thing! Don't get used to it, you dunce!

Y(N): Weiss...(She turns to you) ...Thank you.

She gives you a small smile as you stand and walk away, passing by Neptune who approached Weiss. You smile and continue walking, until you find yourself next to the food table, and using time-skip, you instantly eat half of all the food and drink half of all the punch, and then you quickly walk away before anyone notices. You watch as Nora and Ren appear to be waltzing, but what gets your attention is Penny, as she dances alone, guarded by two Atlas soldiers.

Y(N): (She seems to be lonely, I guess with those soldiers she can't really talk with anyone...)

Suddenly you had an idea, so you quickly approached Ozpin and told him your plan. He was very confused, but thankfully he went with it. Ozpin approaches the two Atlas guards and starts talking about his incredible fascination for coffee. The two guards were utterly confused, but they continued listening due to their respect for him as a Headmaster. Meanwhile, while they weren't paying attention...you quickly grab Penny's hand and bring her to the rooftop in less than a second.

Y(N): (Let's go of Penny) This'll work, for about a minute or two....

Penny suddenly hugs you into another one of her spine-crushing hugs.

Penny: Y(N)! It is good to see you!

Y(N): Good to see you too. Can you please let go of me?

Penny: Of course! (She lets go) How are you, friend?

Y(N): I'm alright, this day turned out to be more surprising than I thought.... How about you?

Penny: I am well! I am able to come to my first dance!

Y(N): I noticed you looking a bit lonely...Is it hard with all the guards around?

Penny: They just want to keep me safe. My father cares a lot about me. So, I understand why he is cautious of me being alone.

Y(N): I guess, it must be hard hiding what you are. Well, at least Ruby knows too.

Penny: (Gasps) You found out!

Y(N): Yeah, she was having a hard time keeping it a secret, but I talked to her. So don't worry, everything will be fine.

Penny: Sensational! I am glad I have such amazing friends!

Y(N): I am rather curious about your abilities, I hope you do well in the tournament.

Penny: I am combat-ready! ...Should we go back, before they realize I am gone?

Y(N): Alright, just hold on! By the way, your dress makes you look beautiful.

You grab her arm, not realizing she was slightly blushing, and use your speed to instantly bring her back to the dance floor, just in time for Ozpin to stop talking and for the guards to turn back to Penny. You walk away as Penny looks at you while touching her blushing cheeks.

Penny: I...feel strange... Perhaps I must undergo some repairs...

Meanwhile, a student who was watching you and Penny appear out of nowhere looks at his drink in disgust.

Student: What was in that drink?! I keep seeing people appear out of nowhere...I need to go sit down...(He sees you teleport once again) ...Actually, I'm just gonna go home...

You teleport away from sight in the corner and reminisce about tonight. Until you suddenly hear laughing and giggling. You look and see Jaune wearing a white dress and a blue ribbon.

Y(N): (Looks at Jaune in surprise) Jaune...After today, I'm going to train the man out of you! Until you can't even look at a dress!

But your thoughts went away when you saw Nora and Ren join Jaune and Pyrrha in dancing.

Jaune and Pyrrha continue to dance while Ren and Nora do a kind of disco dance, Sun and Blake join the mix, and Penny and an Atlas guard are shown doing the robot. This gesture causes you to break into a smile as you watch the individuals dance. Suddenly, you notice Emerald and Mercury looking suspicious as you notice both of them wearing a very small earpiece. You turn away from them and activate the full extent of your hearing to hear their conversation.

Emerald: It appears all the dancers have partners.

Cinder: (Heard via earbud) How long do I have?

Mercury: You should be home by midnight.

Cinder: (Ear-bud) ...How is Y(N)?

Mercury: (Turns to you) I'll be honest, that guy looks lonely as hell.

Emerald: He's just watching the others dancing.

Cinder: (Ear-bud) Then I guess I'll have to finish quickly...I'll keep an eye on the clock. Make sure to keep an eye on our "friends"...

She disconnects as Emerald and Mercury look at the other dancers.

Mercury: (Notices something) Ummm...Hey, Em?

Emerald: Not now, Mercury. We have to keep an eye on our guests.

Mercury: We might have a problem...

Emerald: If you need to use the bathroom, you shouldn't have drank so much fruit punch!

Mercury: That's not what I'm talking about!

Emerald: If you want more food, you should have gotten some earlier!

Mercury: Look! (He points and Emerald looks to find you gone)

Emerald: H-He was just there! I have to tell Cinder! (She reaches for her ear-piece to find it gone)

Y(N): That won't be necessary.

They both turn around as you hold their earpieces and crush them into dust.

Mercury: (Shocked) How did you-

Y(N): Your "Maiden" friend is going to need some help...I hope you can find her before I do...

You instantly teleport away, leaving behind a shocked Emerald and Mercury.

Emerald: We need to warn Cinder, NOW! (She starts running towards the entrance as Mercury stands in utter shock)

Mercury: I don't know how or why...But I feel a disturbance in the force...

Next Time On "The All-Powerful Omni Saiyan In RWBY"

Y(N): Who am I? ...

I am the one being Salem fears...

The one she fears more than death itself...

So, what makes you think you stand a chance against me...

Do you think your armies and machines will have a chance against me? ...

Even Gods tremble in my presence....

I am the first of my kind...

I was the first conqueror...

The first warrior...

The first monster...

Even the all-mighty ancient Grimm fear me...

They know what I am...

What, I am capable of...

So, go on and try to hurt her...

It will be the last decision you will ever make...!

(Your usual calm black pupils turn Silver and a Silver Ki blade is manifested from your hand)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.2K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
1.9K 27 30
After the fall of Beacon, team RWBY and the Ultra brothers bring the battle to Salem, hopefully to end this once and for all ビーコンアカデミーの壊後、チームRWBYとウ...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
215K 2.2K 12
+Hate, I was always hated without any reason, abuse, humiliation, betrayal was what I suffered all my life and when I thought that everything was ove...