Are You Awake?

By abercrombier

โžณ [a.i.] // he's dangerous, she just doesn't know it. More

(1) Are you running or sleepwalking?
(2) Are you done making fun of me?
(3) Are you always smiling?
(4) Are you really car-less?
(5) Are you purposely doing that with your lips?
(6) Are you forcing me?
(7) Are you here with anyone?
(8) Are you ready for a memorable night?
(9) Are you a pro at neck kissing?
(10) Are you feeling any pain?
(11) Are you like this with everyone?
(12) Are you gonna sleep with me?
(13) Are you saying he's dangerous?
(14) Are you loving my lips there?
(15) Are you about to taste my lips?
(16) Are you just saying that so I could kiss you?
(17) Are you kidding me?
(18) Are you ever gonna tell me?
(19) Are you happy?
(20) Are you using your fingers right?
(21) Are you kissing me or am I kissing you?
(22) Are you ever gonna tell me what happened?
(23) Are you sexually frustrated?
(24) Are you planning on going commando tonight?
(25) Are you seriously climbing up there?
(26) Are you about to pull the trigger?
(27) Are you okay with this or should I put on a shirt?
(28) Are you trusting him over me?
(29) Are you drunk calling me?
(30) Are you hiding secrets too?
(31) Are you sure you have the right place?
(32) Are you ending this without starting it?
(33) Are you getting that heart drop feeling?
(34) Are you even on my side?
(35) Are you running or hiding?
(36) Are you mine?
(37) Are you letting me touch you?
(38) Are you saying what I think you're saying?
(39) Are you telling me he's the good guy?
(40) Are you telling me I caused your wound?
(41) Are you breaking this off?
(42) Are you counting the days?
(43) Are you still counting the days?
(44) Are you asking me to bail you out?
(45) Are you gonna let me breathe?
(46) Are you brave enough for a game of spotty?
(47) Are you gonna open up, princess?
(48) Are you willing to let me get you wet?
(50) Are you touching blood?
(51) Are you afraid of actions or words?
(52) Are you spanking me?
(53) Are you jealous?
(54) Are you safe in my arms?
(55) Are you leaving again?
(56) Are you anonymously trying to protect me?
(57) Are you making me feel good?
(58) Are you letting weight off your shoulders?
(59) Are you letting your heart confess?
(60) Are you gonna love every second of it?
(61) Are you my happiness?
(62) Are you standing on your death?
(63) Are you ashton's girlfriend?
(64) Are you panicking?

(49) Are you throwing my legs over your shoulders?

52.9K 1.3K 703
By abercrombier

âžÂµÂ f o u r t y  n i n e

I like unplanned outings. They give me a sense of relief from the world, making me feel like I'm not obligated or committed to anything of that moment of pure adventure.

Although, my definition of 'unplanned' differs within my mood. Today, I planned on the unplanned, discovering a new show to glue myself to for this summer.

Ashton and I decided on watching something together, so we'd always have a reason to stay in bed and eat all day long whenever we want to.

Ashton and I have been good these past days. I've learned things about him I never knew I wanted to know and I've seen a side of him that grew my protectiveness of him stronger and wider.

I lay currently in the middle of my lounge room, sprawled against the sofa with my legs in various directions, texting multiple people at once as I wait for Piper's arrival.

We're decided two days ago that it'd be fun to have a girls night, get to know each other more.

I must admit, it feels kind of wrong making plans with another friend, especially since tonight would usually be the night Ally and I would watch movies together and order a pizza, or she'd come up with one of her spontaneous ideas for the next week.

I miss her, but I don't. I hate her so damn much, but I'd take her back in a second, and I just she wasn't so stubborn, you know? But I guess I can't really force her into anything until she comes to me. This is Ally we're talking about.

I haven't heard from her, not even a call asking me why I ran out on graduation day, not a call asking about Seth's tragic hospital endings again, basically nothing, nothing at all. I haven't even seen her leave her house.

There's something going on, I know it, but dammit, she won't communicate with me no matter how hard I try and it's so damn frustrating.

I glance at the time, seeing that Piper should now be here any minute. My parents have gone to see Seth again, letting me know that they'd be back in a couple hours to grab his things and go back again.

They haven't noticed me out of the house when I forgot to text her last time, and they sure as hell won't notice me having someone over.

I don't wanna let this bother me. I'm sure they're just stressed about Seth's health.

I keep my attention focused on my phone, waiting for Ashton's reply on the last picture I've sent him. I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of how well I can pull off a seductive face without looking like I belong in the zoo.

I was scrolling through my phone when I found a picture I was meant to send to him a while back, but never had the courage to, so hey, my brain thought why not mess with his hormones a little, huh?

Although it's a little dark, it shows perfectly the minimal pieces of clothing I'm wearing in front of the mirror of my bathroom, and the rest, well, you know.

iMessage from: Ash

god damn baby girl

iMessage to: Ash

i miss your face

iMessage from: Ash

can you sleep over tonight?

iMessage to: Ash

depends

iMessage from: Ash

on?

iMessage to: Ash

will you let me wear your black shirt

iMessage from: Ash

nope

iMessage to: Ash

r00d

iMessage from: Ash

c'mon princess. it's the black shirt. no one touches the black shirt no one breathes on it

iMessage to: Ash

not even me? :(

iMessage from: Ash

see you tonight baby

iMessage to: Ash

i like ice cream more than you sometimes

iMessage from: Ash

ah shit i can't stop looking at that picture. so god damn beautiful

iMessage to: Ash

i'm craving ice cream

iMessage from: Ash

i'm throwing you right on my bed the second you walk in

iMessage to: Ash

i can totally go for a double chocolate and cotton candy right now

iMessage from: Ash

can't wait to see you princess

iMessage to: Ash

i still like ice cream more

Just as I hit send, I hear footsteps walking up the stairs and closer to my hearing level. I jump out of my position and lock my phone, tucking it into my pocket before I await for what seems to be Piper's arrival.

She walks in with her head popping to the side, "door was unlocked," she chuckles, wincing.

"That's fine, come here!" I open my arms for her, giving her a warm embrace for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Oh man, you have no idea how excited I am to tell you all the wonderfully embracing things Ashton did in his teenage years, ah," she laughs, propping her body on the sofa.

I follow her lead, sitting beside her and turning to her attention, "And I can't wait to hear them, dear Piper," I sigh in joy, watching her fold her legs on the comfort of the cushion.

"How've you been?" she inquires loudly, a smile breaking onto her face.

"Never better actually, I'm done with school, how am I not happy?" I reply sarcastically.

"True," she agrees, "so, anything new going on with you and Ashton? That seems to be our favourite subject other than what we like to order from various restaurants," she chuckles, raising her eyebrow in question.

"Dammit Piper, now I'm thinking about ice cream again," I pout, "but speaking of things sweet and delicious, Ashton and I are great," I smile to myself, a smirk taking over her face as I speak.

I love Piper. I love how she listens to me talk like it's the most interesting thing in the world. The world should have more Piper's in it.

"That boy's been talking about you non-stop for the past two days, I think I can list your favourite songs by heart in ten seconds, that's how deep he goes," she whines.

"Oh god, I don't wanna know what he tells you, it's probably awkward and embarassing," I moan, covering my face with my hands.

"You can say that," she smirks, "but, I do have a question for you," she inquires.

"Shoot!" I encourage.

"Have you guys sealed the deal yet?" she whispers.

"Huh?" I look at her confused, my eyebrows furrowed at her words.

"Done the deed? Put the bird in it's cage? Hot dog in it's bun? Mama bear's-"

"Okay, okay!" I interrupt, yelling, "I get it!" I laugh, "and the answer is no, we haven't, now stop making me feel awkward as shit, okay?" I complain.

"Hey, hey," she assures, "there's nothing wrong with two girls discussing what their hormones have been up to," she chuckles, knowing it'd make me feel awkward.

Why did I invite her over, again?

"Piper, I've been meaning to ask you about something," I inquire, "about you and Ashton, is that okay?" I feel my shoulders tense.

"Yeah of course, what is it?" she asks in concern, moving closer to me.

"How'd you guys break up? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm just curious," I shrug, falling back to my original position on the sofa.

"Funny story actually," she begins, a soft chuckle escaping her mouth.

Piper had been on her nerves the entire day, knowing it'll be the day she finally admits her true nature to someone other than herself as she stares at her mirror. She's sat in front of her boyfriend, Ashton, contemplating how the situation would turn out.

"Pipes, come on, what's going on?" he sighed, not handling the wait anymore. Piper and Ashton had some sort of a friendlier relationship, they were friends before anything else and that grew onto the news she told him.

"I've been wanting to talk to you about something lately, and I know it's gonna come out as a shock and I know you might not want to talk to me after this, but I need to say it because you're one of my best friends, and I trust you with my life," Piper begins her confession, swallowing strongly as she watches Ashton's intent stare on her as they both sit beside each other at a public cafe during the early hours of the morning.

"Piper, you're scaring me, what's going on?" Ashton asked again.

"I've been feeling things lately, I've been experiencing things, and I don't know how you're going to take it or accept me for that matter," she sighs, "I'm developing feelings for other girls, and I have been for a while, but it sort of scared me and I never told you cause I thought it'd just fade away, but yeah," she choked up, afraid of what Ashton's reaction would be.

Surprisingly, he didn't get up and leave, instead, he pushed himself beside her a couple inches closer, "Hey, pipes, you know we're friends before anything else, right? And I've been noticing something going on with you and now that you finally come out with it, it all makes sense, so don't feel bad or sorry or anything, you're an amazing person piper, this doesn't come between us," he assured, rubbing his hand on her back.

"I love you, I honestly do, but I love you as my friend, not anything else. I'm so sorry," she apologized, despite Ashton's commands not to.

"Come here," he pulled her in for a hug, closing the space between both their bodies and engulfing in each other's for a good few minutes, inhaling the events of the past moments. Finally, Piper had come out of her shell, and Ashton being Ashton, held her hand as she did it.

"So yeah, basically, I broke up with the little shit the day I told him I liked other human body parts," she jokes, making me chuckle. Why can't more people be like Piper?

The night continues with jokes, food, a few failed attempts at playing hot lava, and more food. You can basically call us ten year olds. I enjoy time spent with Piper, not only because she's cool to be around, but she's real, she just gives it how it is and doesn't let anyone give her shit or fuck with her, and that's something I admire. My dream in life is to not give a shit one day.

After Piper leaves, I take nothing but my car keys and phone and tuck them into the pockets of my sweatpants and lock the door behind me before I exit the house, making my way to my car. I guess if my parents come home they can use the key beside the cute little mountain stand on the other side.

I start the engines of my car, lazily begininng to drive my way to Ashton's house. I don't bother calling him before I park my car beside the road, pushing myself out of the front seat and walking through the joyful ora of a fresh summer night.

I knock on the door twice and wait as I hear heavy footsteps approaching the door as it opens wide, revealing a very cuddly looking Ashton smiling at me. His blonde locks are pushed back, making his pop out and shine even more than they usually do.

He urges me in, shutting the door behind me and snaking his arms around my waist, his lips immediatey finding their way onto the sensitive skin of my neck, making me tilt to the side in pleasure as a smile devours my face.

"Hey princess," he mumbles, his soft lips lingering wet kisses all over my sweet spot.

"Hi," I laugh softly back, my knees threatening to buckle at his touch. God damn, the effect this asshole has on me cannot be normal.

I turn around, still standing as close to him as I can. Something about being this close to him makes me happy, it makes me feel safe and warm, and I love it.

Without a word, he takes my hand in his and guides me to his room, shutting the door behind him although knowing we have the house to ourselves for as long as his parents are away.

"Wait a sec," he pleads, leaving me in his room as he rumages through his drawers, coming back to me with a black shirt in hand. I unconsiously smile at the gesture, knowing that'd beat someone up for looking at it without his constent.

"No way," I quiz, staring at him with a huge grin plastered on my face, making him erupt in laughter as he hands me the shirt.

"Put it on and come downstairs," he chuckles, "don't be late," I take the shirt from his hands as he places a soft kiss on my forehead, leaving his room to my lonesome and shuffling his way down to the empty and dark living room.

I do as he says, putting nothing but the shirt on, leaving my underwear off with the pile of my thin clothing beside his desk table. I look at myself in the mirror for the millionth time, admiring the shirt. I'm not okay, this can't be healthy, god dammit, I'm this excited over a shirt. Get your shit together, Lizzie.

I sigh out loudly before grabbing my phone in hand and walking my way down to the living room, the only thing clearly visible is the light of the TV open on a show that Ashton seems to be so into until I walk in front of him and sit beside him.

He turns around, shaking his head with a smirk on his face, "god damn, if I knew it'd look this good on you, I would've given it to you a long time ago," he chuckles, his arm snaking around my waist and bringing me closer to his side to watch whatever he has planned. I smile at his remark, snuggling my head on his chest comfortably.

I could do this all summer.

Twenty minutes pass before any of us say anything, just the occasional laugh and my occasional 'shut up ashton'. I suddenly hear my phone's vibrate buzzing against my thigh on the sofa. I ignore it for a few seconds before Ashton notices, turning to me, "Who is it?" he asks, curiously.

I grab the phone beside me to look at the caller ID, who'd be calling me this late? "It's Piper," I answer him, confusion taking over my features. I've just seen her not an hour ago. I hope she's okay.

"Can't we have one night without distractions? Damn Piper," he grits, clenching his jaw. Holy shit, that was so damn hot. I can't control the thoughts running through my head right this moment.

"You know what?" he turns his face back to me, looking at the still vibrating phone in my hand, "answer it," he smirks, waiting for my actions.

I follow as he says, pushing the questions of curiousity into the back of my head and accepting the call. "Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, sugar!" she replies, "what's up?" she inquires, her voice more cheerful than usual. I feel Ashton's hot breath come closer to my neck, close to leaving hot wet kisses along my jaw.

My hands unconsiously push him away, not getting what the hell he thinks he's doing. "Nothing much really, you just left my house Piper," I chuckle, moving the phone away from my mouth as I whisper to Ashton, "stop," giving him more of the satisfaction in my reaction.

"Yeah well I thought we can make some plans," she inquires cheerfully, just as Ashton's lips move to my lower neck, kissing all over my open chest and moving his hands lower to my waist, pushing his shirt over my waist to the surprise of my lack of underwear.

I see him bite his lip, looking up at me with lusful eyes as his hands trail around my waist. He dips his head back into my chest, placing soft wet kisses on the skin as Piper's voice keeps the talk going on the other side of the phone.

I mutter a "Mhmm," to make sure she doesn't lose track or think I'm doing something else. Actually, I kind of am. Does she expect me to give her my full attention when I have Ashton kissing me like this?

"Oh, I know! We can go do something new with our hair, I haven't done that in a long time," she wonders to herself, earning another mutter of encouragment from me.

Ashton drops himself to the floor, his lips never leaving my body as they kiss from my chest then straight to my waist, down to my right thigh as he places wet sloppy kisses all around.

His hands grip my waist, looking up at me with a smirk before I feel his hot breath come in contact with my head, letting me erupt a loud sigh of the unbearable contact of pleasure through the phone, covering my mouth as quickly as possible after.

Thankfully, Piper doesn't notice and keeps listing the things we should be taking part of tomorrow.

One of his arms grabs my thigh, shoving it above his shoulders as his lips come into hard contact with my heat, my head throws back involuntarily as a moan escapes my mouth at the feeling. Holy shit.

"Uh, Lizzie?" I hear Piper ask hesitantly, making me look at Ashton's smug face as his tongue works over my area, making it hard for me to breathe let alone say something back to Piper.

"Yeah," I sigh, "I'm okay, go on," I urge, trying to sound as normal as possible without letting out any other sign of pleasure.

"Fuck, you look so hot right now," he whispers, caressing his hands over the skin of my thighs as his expert mouth plays with my area, bringing me closer to my high by the second.

"Okay so, we could do that or we can-" she continues, her voice slowly fading away into my background as weakness controls my body, making me sigh out in pleasure at his touch, pushing myself closer against him.

"Tsk, tsk, princess, don't rush me," he teases, sliding his tongue across in figure eights, letting one of my hands go to his hair, tugging at the ends as I feel a knot tie up in my stomach, letting me know I'm inching closer to my climax.

"Oh god," I breathe out, feeling a smile take over his face as I feel the start of my climax getting closer. "Piper," I inqure, "I'll call you back later, okay?" I suggest, not awaiting her reply as I throw my phone to the sofa beside me and drive both my hands to his hair. His thumb slides over my sensitive area, rubbing messily until I feel my high inch, letting me ride my high as Ashton's knees rest down to the ground, an accomplished grin on his face.

"You're such a fucking asshole," I breathe out in pleasure, feeling my climax come to an end. I grab a pillow beside me, shoving it in my face to cover my redness from embarassment. I can't believe he just did that. God damn.

I feel his presence escape the lounge room, his footsteps inching their way to the kitchen behind us and the click of the fridge opening and closing before he comes back, plopping himself beside me.

"Come on baby," he teases, trying to pull the pillow away from my face, acting like he didn't just do what he did. I move the pillow from my face to see his relaxed smiley face holding a large pint of double chocolate ice cream, with two spoons in his hands. My face unknowingly erupts in a genuine smile, staring at his overly proud features.

"Anything for my girl," he nods at me, handing me a spoon as he lays back down in the sofa, pulling me beside him, "dig in."

✖ ✖ ✖

// an //

hiiii everyone! ok so im in a better mood than i was yesterday and your comments were so damn sweet and some of you dm'd me and that's just the nicest thing ever you guys are the best and i love you so much

i feel like i owe you this chapter and dammit lizzie and ashton needed this chapter so bad okay im so tired of drama but its coming back again so put your seatbelts on

comment and vote the shit out of this and indirect this story and tweet me about it on twtiter cause i love you all so much and man shit its 11pm and i still havent done my homework yet dammit

QUESTION QUESTION QUESTION CAN YOU PLEASE RATE MY SMUT WRITING FROM 1-10, 1 BEING DONT EVER WRITE AGAIN AND 10 I WANT TO MARRY YOUR WRITING AND TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD IMPROVE PLEASE? :-)

song of the chapter: drake // connect

twitter: @shakestbh

instagram: @shakestbh

personal ig: @shakesalw

snapchat: shakesalw

stay fresh, stay hot, see you soon.

- shakes ♕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
238K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
189K 8.2K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...