(19) Are you happy?

➵ n i n e t e e n

I convey to face Ashton in bewilderment when my brother's name falls out of his mouth. "Yeah, were you guys friends or something?" I question. I raise my eyebrow at him, hoping for a reasonable answer. Although, I do admit it's very rare that people do not know of my brother.

"You could say that." he coughs, turning his glance away and staring straight into the black screened TV. I ignore his dull response and return to my position. Eventually, Ashton's curved body falls back into place with mine, hugging my petite body to his. His arms pull my shoulders closer, allowing me to overlap my arms on his chest. Somehow, we don't take notice of how close our bodies are or how the heat between us can start up an engine, we just lay there simply and comfortably.

"Ashton," I speak in a low voice. I slide my back down, throwing my head back at his shoulder to watch him. "I think I've earned the right to ask you a few questions now, don't you think?" I smirk. 

His body vibrates gentely indicating his laughter. "I'm all yours, princess. Shoot!" he sighs with a smile. His reply makes my heart drop down to my ass, if that's even possible. Those words coming out of his mouth have got to be the most beautiful thing he's ever said. 'I'm all yours.' I repeat in my head.

"Are you happy?" 

"That's a hard question." he uses his free hand to lean it on his chin, wondering of an answer. I let my head rest against his shoulder with comfort as of this time.

"Liz Lockwood, may I ask why you would want to know?" he chuckles.

"I want to know you, that's why. I feel like you're worth knowing, asshole." 

"Coming from you, that's the nicest thing you've ever told me, and also the longest you've gone without calling me asshole but yet again here we are." he rolls his eyes, clearly trying to imitate me. I laugh sarcastically in return. "Fuck you, Ashton." 

I automatically fold my arms over my chest and ignore his stares burning through my head. I feel his arms lock my neck tighter and closer to his head, leaving his lips laying comfortably over my forehead. I gasp as his lips glaze over and sigh lightly.

"Oh how I'd love for you to, but princess, you don't even have the balls to kiss me." I feel his smirk forming on my forhead. He's teasing me. No, he's testing my ability to murder on the spot, that's what he's doing. If he thinks I'm kissing him first, he's gonna be waiting a long time.

Unconsious of my actions, I stand on my knees and swing my legs around Ashton's waist. His hands go to his sides and around the pillows beside him, a cocky smile on his face. Oh, poor boy, he's thinks I'm gonna kiss him.

Instead, I let my waist roll around his, letting his cheeks grow into a dark shade of red. I lean forward to his bent body and let my face hover over his, just enough to let my my words melt into his lips as I speak. My hands support my body on both sides of his torso, giving me enough height to tower a bit over him.

"You're right, I don't have any balls, but you do, and you know Ashton, for a boy who does, you don't use them often." I bite my lip, knowing well enough how I'm making him feeling judging by the bulge in his pants. 

His eyes stare into mine intensely, then they go to my lips. He licks his as a response and glances back to my eyes. "Just fucking kiss me, will you?" I whisper. Our foreheads touch and both his hands grab at my waist, letting them rest at the bare skin between my clothing peices. 

His lips lean forward to mine but instead, he says, "In your dreams, princess." 

"Motherfucker, I don't even wanna kiss you anyway." I lean back, still sitting on his lap but more comfortably. He leans forward as well, his hands still around my waist. "I doubt that, a lot actually." he laughs.