(49) Are you throwing my legs over your shoulders?

âžÂµÂ f o u r t y  n i n e

I like unplanned outings. They give me a sense of relief from the world, making me feel like I'm not obligated or committed to anything of that moment of pure adventure.

Although, my definition of 'unplanned' differs within my mood. Today, I planned on the unplanned, discovering a new show to glue myself to for this summer.

Ashton and I decided on watching something together, so we'd always have a reason to stay in bed and eat all day long whenever we want to.

Ashton and I have been good these past days. I've learned things about him I never knew I wanted to know and I've seen a side of him that grew my protectiveness of him stronger and wider.

I lay currently in the middle of my lounge room, sprawled against the sofa with my legs in various directions, texting multiple people at once as I wait for Piper's arrival.

We're decided two days ago that it'd be fun to have a girls night, get to know each other more.

I must admit, it feels kind of wrong making plans with another friend, especially since tonight would usually be the night Ally and I would watch movies together and order a pizza, or she'd come up with one of her spontaneous ideas for the next week.

I miss her, but I don't. I hate her so damn much, but I'd take her back in a second, and I just she wasn't so stubborn, you know? But I guess I can't really force her into anything until she comes to me. This is Ally we're talking about.

I haven't heard from her, not even a call asking me why I ran out on graduation day, not a call asking about Seth's tragic hospital endings again, basically nothing, nothing at all. I haven't even seen her leave her house.

There's something going on, I know it, but dammit, she won't communicate with me no matter how hard I try and it's so damn frustrating.

I glance at the time, seeing that Piper should now be here any minute. My parents have gone to see Seth again, letting me know that they'd be back in a couple hours to grab his things and go back again.

They haven't noticed me out of the house when I forgot to text her last time, and they sure as hell won't notice me having someone over.

I don't wanna let this bother me. I'm sure they're just stressed about Seth's health.

I keep my attention focused on my phone, waiting for Ashton's reply on the last picture I've sent him. I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of how well I can pull off a seductive face without looking like I belong in the zoo.

I was scrolling through my phone when I found a picture I was meant to send to him a while back, but never had the courage to, so hey, my brain thought why not mess with his hormones a little, huh?

Although it's a little dark, it shows perfectly the minimal pieces of clothing I'm wearing in front of the mirror of my bathroom, and the rest, well, you know.

iMessage from: Ash

god damn baby girl

iMessage to: Ash

i miss your face

iMessage from: Ash

can you sleep over tonight?

iMessage to: Ash

depends