Together; Forever √√

Por krnkrishna

For Shivaay, his best friend- Annika is eveything; Dependable friend, Love of his life and his entire surviva... Más

Author's Note
|One|
|Two|
|Three|
|Four|
|Five|
|Six|
|Seven|
|Eight|
|Nine|
|Ten|
|Twelve|
|Thirteen|
|Fourteen|
|Fifteen|
|Sixteen|
|Seventeen|
|Eighteen|
|Nineteen|
|Twenty|
|Twenty-one|
|Twenty-Two|
|Twenty- Three|
|Twenty- Four|
|Twenty-five|
Note

|Eleven|

1.8K 210 55
Por krnkrishna

I am extremely sorry for vanishing like this, honestly I have been really stuck on something. Well, the problem has not yet Solved though. Also,I am not completely away from whattpad, slowly writing updates as per my tight schedule, this one is Also written on those times. I don't know when this stuck up phase will get over, but I promise I will continue writing in whattpad. I have also written a Rumya story, it has already been posted, but for now this is in hold, I know not many of you had read that, but I will request you to please do it. I am planning short stories on three couples (separately),Rumya story has been updated others are coming soon. Please give your support to them too.
I can understand if you're not interested in this story, because of long wait and I won't blame if you choose to not read this one. I completely understand. I hope in future you'll be reading my stories. Thanks for supporting me always.

Love krishna

++++++++

"What do you think, How long?"

"1 hour, to be minimum".

"Nah! His strength has increased in these two years, you don't know O... It's 1 and half!"

"His record, has it for exactly 2hrs and 5minutes, uninterrupted".

"What do you think AD, will he able to break the record?"

"Nope. I don't think so, because we all are present here, I am in hospital bed, so maximum 1hr...."

"Poor soul! Look at her, she is already caught off guard ! He is such a predator!"

"Don't say that, bhaiyya is scared of loosing AD, he gets traumatised looking at her like this!"

"I think this time it's more of my fault! I always take him for granted, how do I make up for it?" Annika said sadly pouting, while these three were busy in speculating, how long Shivaay's scolding session will last? He is busy taking shit out of nurse. Animated and scared face looked comical as they watch him, mincing every bit of confidence of poor girl, she stood head low, eye almost on verge of crying, a little confused too, she didn't understand, Why it's a big deal to not leave a patient for 5minutes? that to for an emergency reason.

This man, though very handsome and charming and caring too is being too snobbish righg now. She was so impressed when she how much he cared for this girl, entire night stayed by her, holding into a warm hug; she awed them, secretly wished she could get someone like him. Now, the same man is going nuts over such a minimal thing! Off course he cares about the girl, but this is not the way to scold a professional, she studied medicine for 4yrs and with lots of hard work she got this job, she had nursed more than 500 patient, but never got this kind of treatment. Even if he is the chairman of hospital trust, he should be at least congenial with staff. She wanted to clarify and give him a doze, for behaving like that and even tried to open her mouth, but was interrupted by those three sitting at back, they signalled her, not to speak a word! She thought may be they are right, and knows him better, may be he gets hyperactive with that. Also, he is too handsome to be corrected. So she kept quite.

Thanks to god, Shivaay was distracted by a call, he looked at his screen frustrated, pointing a finger, he indicated her to hold on for a minute, scolding has not been completed yet. Nurse waa waiting impatiently for call to end. She already did a mistake by not listening to him, and getting this, now she can't take risk, so this time like an obedient child waited for him to return. Shivaay walked toward the window for better signal and a secret conversation but the other three, signalled her to go out, at first she thought may be they all are mad, but later realised these three know him better, so it's healthy for her run for her life.
When Shivaay looked back, he knew what passed behind. These three are always mischievous, but When they come together as team they are uncontrollable. He had a tough time dealing with them.

"Again? Don't you have work to do?" He asked and got three raised eyebrows in response. So, he had to shut his mouth, with careful steps, returned to the table for giving food to Annika.

"Are you not done yet?" Annika asked a little scared of his sharp eyes, he is still mad at her but she had her ways to mend.

"One thief is protecting the other, I can't stand irresponsibly; she could have given duty to someone else, this is not a right way to work, and I was telling her that!" He said in his defense, Annika mocked his words,
" Telling her? Shivaay you were scolding her!" She said as matter of fact, other two boys giggled in silence, his dotting eyes didn't missed that.
"So what? I will. I hate irresponsible people, I am not surprised, you're supporting her. And you two stop laughing." He directed towards his brothers, at their stupid carefree nature.

"Oh hello! Captain Omkara Singh Oberoi!" He pointed towards himself, " I have a very good image of a good leader don't call me irresponsible, these two...." Om said pointing towards other two, Annika frowned so did Rudra.

"Acha.. responsible? then tell me, who is skipping office, leaving important meetings, just to scold someone innocent! and who is making useless discussions and not giving a hospitalized person her food? Who is irresponsible?" Annika said dramatically, she was continuously looking at food, which was intended for her, she was hungry and needed to divert Shivaay's attention too.

All three brothers burst out laughing, Shivaay shakes his head at her antics, Annika lives for food, even if she has hell of a day, she'll never skip her food. She lives fir it. Shivaay was about to pour food for her, Om stopped him, " I think Annika is right, you should get back to work. We are here, you go and finish your work, we'll discharge her, once the doctor arrives, and we'll meet back home, till then we can talk to our beloved AD too, what say?" Om suggested, Rudra backed his decision, without a second thought. Shivaay looked puzzled, he wanted to stay but his work is calling him back, also a little apprehensive about leaving Annika. His siblings guessed his hesitance, and smiled inside too, his concern for her is commendable.

"Bhaiyya, we know you don't think us as responsible people but believe us, that much we can do!" Rudra chimmed, Omkara gave a 'good one' laugh, adding to Rudra's comment.
" We'll take care of your Annika!" And laughed roaring like a mad man, Rudra too joined him, Annika roller her eyes and Shivaay glared but was embarrassed.
Teasing was getting uncontrollable, Shivaay moved out of the ward, he wasn't willing to go but he had important work pending, Omru are with her, and he can depend on them and calmly focus on work, he needs a space too, needs to think about his life.

When Shivaay moved out, Annika started to have her food, which Rudra was glaring shamelessly, Annika offered and he ate, as if he is been hungry for thousand years.

"Bhaiya is a genius, I never had this kind of khichdi! I want to fall sick yaar! I want to have this!" Annika rebuked and took back her food, which made Rudra pout.
" Why do you think I am such a foodie? Shivaay destroyed my taste buds. You know once, I soo hated a five star restaurants food, while having dinner there, Shivaay had to, go to kitchen and prepare food for me, then only my hunger subdued, and all of that when we were on an important meeting with our clients.

"That's not hard to believe, he can do anything for you." Om said absently, he added when he got ears to his own words,
"Shivaay was never like this, he was so preoccupied with himself, self obsessed! but now see, he has concern for everyone, even with us he was so different."
Rudra didn't hear anything he was trying to steal Annika's food which she was dogging like a pro.

"I don't know why you can't see love in his eyes for you!"Omkara said out of the box which startled both fighting birds. Annika's had her food in slow motion, thinking at the same time avoiding the topic, Omkara is the pioneer to this 'give it a thought' topic of their relationship, always advised her to at least try. Not only him, in fact once whole family tried to persuade them,but failed miserably. A silence prevailed inside the ward. Only Rudra felt the awkwardness of situation.

"O, why? We already had this conversations earlier, they dont want to, let them be." Rudra supported his AD, otherwise he too is a shivika shipper.
"No, actually this time I felt it more, just look at him, he looks like a man without breath, everything sucked from him, I know it's because you're here!" He said pointing to hospital room.
"I guess you're right Om, it's all because of me! I am too preoccupied these days, I don't know why, I did it" Annika confessed with a sigh.
"Tell us, AD, why did you do it?" Surprisingly Rudy asked, Annika briefly looked at both and keeping aside the plate she said," I dont know, for the first time in my life, I don't know why I wasn't happy with Shivaay's happiness. I actually don't know, you'll argue that, it's because I love him, but there wasn't any change of emotion. I was feeling exactly same like every other day. This is difficult to express, I don't know how to explain it, I know he cares about me, he worries about me, my views and choices matters and I can, almost insanely illogical with him, without any fears, I should have confessed, I don't like Tia! But..." She paused,

"But?" Intrigued Rudra asked.

"I dont know! I felt I am being too selfish, and I shouldn't say this. But again, I wasn't feeling good, actually I wasn't happy at all...this is so easy with him, telling him. I am like a child to him, when it comes to sharing things and thoughts, my dislikes, likes, hesitation everything. He never judged, you know once his, 1 million watch, which he was searching for nearly a year, I didn't like it, and told him to change, he didn't even thought for a second, and threw it away..he didn't even wore it for 5 minutes." Annika was lost in thoughts as if living same moment.

"...And strangely I feared that!" She concludes.
A small knowing smile crepts on Omru's face, they knew it's love, but are not aware of it, and refuse to believe it, and who can change these stubborn peoples mind?

"Why are you smiling? I am sounding illogical? " Annika questioned.

"It's not illogical, it has many emotions in it, it's just you're not understanding, okay tell me why don't you feel that way for him, just look at your self, you're hospitalized because you couldn't take his association with any other person, why there is so confusion in your mind?" Om questioned. Rudra was still perplexed, he knew nothing about love, only thing he is sure about is, these two are meant to be together, either way, as a friend or life partner.

"I don't know! if I tell you honestly, I dont know, anything. I can't live without him, but it's similar for you , Rudra, Pinky maa, even Priyanka and badi ma, you'll all are my family! Who wants to get separated from them, so is with shivaay, I know when. There is a 'girlfriend' in the picture, it gets complicated but om understand, I can't distinguish between love as in couples love, and in general, I can't cheat him, with that. Even if I gave him a chance, theres no guarantee about we falling in love afterwards, though I know I will be very happy to share life with him. But he can regret it later, and I don't want him to do that! I can't hurt him like that!" Annika cleared her point of view.

Omkara nodded in affirmative, he can understand her, she is not related to them by blood, so whatever love she shares is same for her, it's like showing gratitude towards them, respect and togetherness, everything becomes one single emotion for her, and when she said she can't distinguish between love, she is actually stating a fact, she is not wrong in any sense, she is just unaware. What other people can see, she can't and somewhere Shivaay is also to be blamed, he never expressed anything to her, so she could feel in a different way.

Conversation was halted with a silence prevailing for few minutes, contemplating everything that has transpired, strangely Rudra was too engrossed in his thoughts. Annika broke the silence first.

"Okay enough of my life, I want to hear about you!" She said indicating Om's love life, he gave a genuine and secret smile of his, his smiles has so many meaning that nobody actually knew what he thought. He is some kind of mystery in itself.

"Don't expect, a filmy love story occurring in those icy mountains, where a soldier falls in love with a local girl! You know most of the time, locals hate uniformed man! They look at us, as if we destroyed their life, unknown, about our miseries and horrible conditions we face to protect country and it's people. Well, I don't have regrets but I feel a little hurt when there's complain in their eyes." Omkara said with a pinch of disdain looking inside his charming eyes.

"I know you'll are not interested, as for now Om is the special guest here, but I met someone, worth remembering!" Rudra raised an eyebrow in secret pleasure. Rudra falls in love every day, but he never mentions any girl while they are on this topic, but for the first time he said someone was worth remembering, that means something important happened.

Suddenly, Annika was too excited to know, she jumped on her bed, and with an excitement of a twelve year old she pulled his arm. "Please tell me na...please I want to hear everything, when, where and how does she looks!", she asked in one go.

"It was Sunday evening, I got this cool bike from my friend, you'll ask why I borrowed his bike, then... I was in Ajmer, I didn't took my beauty with me, so I had to borrow from him, so....the air, climate and road... it was awesome, not like our jammed roads, though they too had bad traffic rules, but the place was awesome. Then when I halted for some muscle stretching, I saw there was an small accident between two vehicles, one was motor bike other was a small car, aha....she wasn't the one who got accident, girl I am talking about, there she stood, with a crisp uniform and a cap shining with emblem she was looking stern, but I can gurantee, it was her first assignment, she looked a little nervous. She was scolding the boy and helping the elderly person but that guy, he was a moron, he didn't even apologize to the elderly and was behaving so rude with her. Girl was busy helping the old man when I saw biker started of his bike, his hands were on the clutch , and legs were about to accelerate, I knew he is trying to runaway. I knew poor girl has to face humiliation of not being able to solve the problem, so....like a complete hero, I zoomed towards them and stopped my bike exactly parallel to that boys. So he was blocked from every end, with perplexed look he stared at me, but my eyes saw those beautiful hazel ones. God..she has such big and beautiful eyes, same like Bhaiyya but she was definitely more beautiful then him, qa lopsided smile came over her face, she acknowledge my intelligence and she gave penalty to the guy and older man was advised to take someone Young to drive in these rusty roads. And later came to me and praised me for my presence of mind and help." Rudra was in his dreamland when he finished narrating the story, other two looked at him and burst into a laughter, this is so Rudy like, he can fall for anyone. He just needs an eye contact and he feels he is in love. Rudra was bit offended because he understood what they are heading to, but he cleared their doubts.
" I am not saying I love her okay,all I am saying is, I saw something in her eyes, nobody actually, smiled for me that way, it was amazing and I know you'll not understand anything, because you don't know that feeling...." A pissed Rudra said.

They never took him seriously but today he wasn't lying something really intense they shared that day.

Om, was first to break the sudden laughter riot, " Sorry, but this doesn't suit you. These intense and soulmate concept sounds so funny with your reference. But I can understand, I have seen and experienced it myself. So Rudy boy, don't be dishearten I am with you...if something happens in future...only if.." Omkara cajoles. Annika looks at both brothers with knowing smile. They are so close, but with stupidest reason are always backed by eachother. Then something strikes her.

"Wait what did you say, experienced it! And you Didn't tell me? How rude, we are asking and even then you are like.....how bad of you!", Annika turned her face away form him and Rudy followed her. Om was now bound to share, it's something very unexplainable, he never felt that way, it wasn't romantic to be named that and not even a moment like Rudra said, but it was something very strong a feeling unforgettable.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys, this is my update I know too much casual but I hope you understood Annika's dilemma. Next up will Shivaay telling his fears to Omru. So stay tuned. I know it's very long gap but I hope the chapter worth your wait.

Thanks anyways.

Love

Krishna

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

76.3K 9.2K 45
It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can't have them in your arms. That's what happen with anika. She can just love him In her heart...
39.7K 2.6K 15
Short Shivikalicious Story .. 💯 What will happen when If Roop bhua runs away from mental asylum & becomes a greater threat to Annika.. How will shiv...
113K 9.2K 33
characters are same but its a different story.some thing i changed, sahil is not there, Annika and Gauri lives with her mother, their father died whe...
128K 11.1K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...