Boy Friend (Kim Taehyung & Y...

By cherlyswan

"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41 (final chapter)

38

2.2K 94 27
By cherlyswan

You stared at taehyung as he dragged you to god-knows-where.

"So... where are we going?" You asked curiously.

He didn't reply but instead stopped and looked back at you. With his infamous box smile and a wink he responded flirtatiously, "On a date."

For a second, you could feel your heart stop completely and then it started pounding rapidly against your chest with double the intensity.

Did i hear that right...?

Your mind questioned, not ready to believe the words said by him. Ofcourse he had said the same thing a thousand times before this but each time it was just a joke, a hangout as friends. Infact, nothing had actually changed. Everything was the same but the feelings they contained were entirely different. Maybe he was still just playing around but even so, you knew that what you felt at the moment were your own honest feelings, no games and no jokes.

A smile crept up your lips. You were overthinking again.

Before you realised it, you had already reached the nostalgic place that taehyung had dragged you to.

That same old playground.

As you looked around, your heart was filled with unknown emotions. This place was filled with alot of your memories, the most recent one being when you had found taehyung sitting on the swing, rain trickling down his dejected self in the middle of the night, waiting for you.

You sat down on that same exact swing and tae took a seat on the swing beside yours.

"Funny, isn't it." You could hear him say, "we've known eachother for years, since childhood and yet I still don't know what you are to me."

You stayed silent. What he said was exactly what your mind always wanted to say out loud. No matter how much time had passed, you still couldn't put a name to the bond you shared with him.

"What are you to me?" Taehyung spoke as he sighed deeply, "my everything........... It might sound cring cringy but it's the truth....... Y/n, you are my everything."

your heart stopped beating all over again.

"Calling you my bestfriend doesn't sound right anymore and calling you my sister sounds even more inappropriate. Cause in the end of the day, I still want to hold you in my arms, hide you from the world and keep you all to myself. I still want to kiss you and care for you, I want to do everything that lovers do."

It had to be an imagination.

You doubted your own self. This had to be a dream. This wasn't something unexpected, you always knew that this day would come when you both would need to clear out all your feelings. But whenever you imagined it, the words said by him right now were your lines. You always imagined that it would be you who would muster up the courage.

You pinched yourself, surely it wasn't an illusion.

"I think I love you y/n. And not just as friends. I love you like a husband loves his wife."

You chuckled. This was a serious moment but you couldn't help it. He was just so cute.

"So I want to ask you, y/n, what do I mean to you?"

You looked back at him, still not uttering a single word.

"I knew it. This is stupid, isn't it." You could almost hear his breaking heart, his eyes filled with disappointment and sadness.

You stood up and walked infront of him. His head was bowed down, ready to fully hear your rejection......but it never came.

You went down on your knees and cradled his face with both your hands. He looked at you and you stared back at him.

There were a million emotions running all over the scene as you moved closer to him and kissed his soft lips. At first, he was too shocked to realise what was happening or how to even respond. You relunctantly broke the kiss and smiled, "It really took you a long time to finally say it." A tear rolled down your cheeks, these were the tears of joy that you never knew you would experience. "I love you too, Taetae. And not like a friend. I love you like a wife loves her husband." You chuckled at your own line.

This time it was Taehyung who took the lead. One of his hands reached behind your head, pulling it closer as his lips crashed into yours. A passionate and strong kiss. Your tongues intercolided and swirled around with emotions. As time went by, the kiss continued with the same great intensity, neither of you wanting to part. You had been holding it in for too long and now all of the bottled up temptation and lust was being let out free like a bomb that exploded right at this moment.

Your one sided feelings were now being reciprocated.
And this was the greatest euphoria.

You wished time would stop.......

___________________________________

*3 days later*

"What did I do wrong?!"

"What happened?" Taehyung asked, totally uninterested in hearing the answer.

"It's been three days since Jimin last talked to me!! If he's mad at me, we should talk it through. I don't even know why he isn't talking to me." Jungkook ranted.

"You must have did something wrong."

"And what is that? How am i supposed to know what i did wrong if he doesn't tell me?"

"When did he stop talking to you?" You asked as you sipped your iced green tea.

"Right after you two declared your relationship."

"That's probably not why he is mad tho." Tae mumbled.

"What happened exactly? Care to state it briefly."

"Well.... it went something like this..." Jungkook pouted as he started recalling the incident. "I was hanging out with Jimin and we were eating ice cream together when you and Taehyung suddenly came hand in hand and said you had a big announcement to make. You said you both had started dating, me and Jimin being good friends, congratulated you and were genuinely happy. At the moment, I didn't sense anything wrong but after awhile Jimin got mad and abruptly stood up and walked away and he has been avoiding me ever since."

"Maybe it was something you had said that made him mad?"

"What I said? But i didn't say anything."

"Try remembering a bit more accurately." Taehyung commented.

"I said..... 'congrats!! I should've seen this coming. It's such a shame, now I have to find a new girl to crush on.' And I think that was about it."

"No. There was one more thing you said." Taehyung spoke

As Jungkook tried remembering even deeper, he suddenly recalled something more, "you're right. Sunmi joined us with you guys and I joked about dating her."

"And she joked around saying you were not so bad yourself and it looked like you two were flirting." Taehyung continued.

"And then Jimin got mad and walked away." As you said it, a sudden realisation hit you and your eyes sparkled with a new interest.

"You're right. So tell me what went wrong? Why is he so mad at me?" Jungkook asked pouting like an oblivious little child.

You stared at Taehyung as he stared back at you. Both of you shared the same thought, 'this guy had to be the biggest idiot in the world.'

____________________________________

A/n: okay so a short chapter for all of you because it is Jungkooks birthday. 🎂🎉🎉

spoiler alert: next chapter is going to be solely based on jikook💜😉
So a moment of celebration for all my Jikook nation armys.

Bye bye
Love u ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
615K 20.4K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || 🔞⚠️ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲...
11.4K 461 50
"listen." he pulled his mask off and leaned into you. your eyes widened a little to see his face pulled tight, eyes angry. "listen, i know you liked...
272K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...