Sister [Descendants 3]

By RSE_ME

She is a god, she doesn't belong in the Isle. She knows she is capable of many more and much bigger things. B... More

Hedith
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
IT'S OUR FINALS!!
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
Surprise Surprise!
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
4.1
4.2
SISTER FACTS !!
Special Chapter 1
"WHAT IF..."
Random Scenarios
Hey...

1.1

22K 434 85
By RSE_ME

A week has passed and Hedith stayed in the entrance of her father's underground lair, as what she'd like to call her. Her short whitish blue hair only reaches her shoulder with blue tips and white roots. Her eyes are as dark as a dirt and her skin is as pale as a corpse. Some even thought she is a walking corpse. She scowls at the insult, but loves how people tremble under her stare. Her godly stare as she call it.

She wears a dark blue tank top under a black leather jacket, zipped midway. Her skirt is leather and have a light blue skull design on the right side. Under her skirt is a pair of dark blue and light blue leggings, splits diagonally.

Her boots are also composed of dark blue leather with spiked and skulls. She wears light blue leather gloves with small spikes and a great flaming white skull on the back of her hand.

She is proud of her heritage. At least, half of it. Half that didn't abandoned her. She loves the more powerful part of her blood and embraces it fully even if she can't use her yet to be proven power.

"I'll be there someday, I can go the distance. I will find my way if I can be strong. I know every mile would be worth my while. When I go the distance, I'll be right where I belong," she sung silently and turned to the gate of her home to see her dad walking out. She smiled and jumped on his back, hugging him around his neck, "Morning, dad. Where are you going?"

"Off to leave this pile of dirt," he said in a gloomy tone and Hedith's eyes widened. She jumped off her father's back and looked at his right hand. He is holding his ember. She smiled widely and started walking beside her father, hands clasped behind her.

"Can I come?" She asked, mischievously and his father chuckled lightly.

"I'm not about to leave you here," he said making her grin even wider. She is such a daddy's girl.

They arrived just in time in the patio where all the kids in the Isle go to admire Auradon and imagine when will they be able to leave to go there. Well, not every kid. The idea of admiring Auradon, the place her sister loves, makes her sick. She isn't very fond of her sister, one reason is because they never really have a time to spend together. Well, whatever, like that is going to happened anyway.

A purple limo pass through the patio and the barrier opened with the people in the Isle cheer gleefully. Hedith's father started running before the barrier closes and stuck his hand out. Hedith followed, standing behind her father.

The people in the limo exit the vehicle and Hedith looked worriedly towards her father. His hair ignited blue flames.

"I am a god! I don't belong here!"

The VKs all looked very worried and the purple haired girl, Mal, transformed into a dragon. Hedith's father looked shock for a moment before shooting her with his ember. Mal roared as his power dominates.

Hedith watches in awe at how powerful his ember is. Hades' Ember is truly powerful outside the barrier. And it's her's to inherit.

Mal started countering Hades and after a few more moments of struggles, she prevailed, sending Hades flying backwards.

"Daddy!" Hedith screamed and turned to the VKs and King Ben. Mal transformed back into a human as her friends hold unto her. She met Hedith's eyes and the younger girl glared intently at the purple haired sorceress. Mal looked surprised and somewhat concerned before Hedith looked away, running to her father.

"Dad! Are you alright?"

Hades growled and quickly got up. He gave the VKs a glare, together with Hedith. They entered the limo and quickly left as the father and daughter turned their backs, leaving a terrible impression to the citizens of Auradon. And a panic towards its rulers.

---

Meanwhile, back in Auradon, Mal just finished discussing the previous events with Queen Belle and King Adam and a decision has been made. The barrier will be closed forever.

That decision touches the soon-to-be queen of Auradon conscience. If she does that, then she'll be breaking a promise. A promise she'd made to her people. And a possible promise she made to her---

"M? Are you listening?" Mal snapped out of her trance and turned to Evie who is giving her a concerned look. Mal gave her a small smile and looked down.

"Sorry, Evie. But I just can't get my head out of the look Hedith had thrown me back in the Isle," she confessed and the dark blue haired girl took her hand in hers. Mal looked at her, seeing her smile. She knows Evie will always be someone she could count on. Especially with her deepest darkest secrets.

"I wish we could go back and get her. Make amends with Hedith. Make her see the better side of things and...not make her hate me so much," Mal said, sadly as Evie stood up and took a light blue ribbon from her stash.

"Well, since you are going to continue the program, maybe we could bring Hedith here with us next time," she told her and Mal's eyebrows creased together.

"Come to think of it. I didn't saw her form when we were choosing the next VKs. Did she get a form?"

"Hmm...you're right," Evie then regret saying that as Mal started pacing around in worry.

"She did, I know she did. But she is so mad at me that she doesn't want to take part of the program. Maybe she burned it l. Like how she wants---"

"Mal? M? MAL!"

"WHAT?"

"I told you to relax," Evie smiled and wrapped the ribbon around Mal's neck, "Just reach out. She'll be able to like you in no time."

"I hope so," the purple haired girl looked down thoughtfully and then smiled, "Thanks, Evie. I know I could always count on you."

Then they hugged and prayed that everything will be alright.

---

"I know that your powers of retention. Are as wet as a warthog's backside," Hedith sung as she walk in an alleyway in the Isle, "But thick as you are, pay attention. My words are a matter of pride."

She passed by the market place where everyone looks happy for a change and she rolled her eyes. In the past, this place would be filled with unfriendly people, either scowling or cursing at you under their breath. Now, with the change that Mal's gang had done for the past year, joy had filled the Isle for new hope.

"It's clear from your vacant expressions. The lights are not all on upstairs."

She emerged from her hiding place and all heads turned to her. Some protecting their products from her as some cower at her presence. Now this is the scenery that the heiress of the Underworld likes, Hedith thought to herself before smirking widely.

"But we're talking kings and successions. Even you can't be caught unawares."

She casually walks pass them and simply took a thing or two as the people curse at her but she swiftly dodge their every to stop her.

"So prepare for a chance of a lifetime. Be prepared for sensational news."

She laughs and jumped over a table, loving every horrified faces that they give the girl.

"A shining new era is tiptoeing nearer."

"But you're not our preacher!"

"Just listen to teacher!" She growled and jumped off, "I know it sounds sordid, but you'll be rewarded. When at last I am given my dues!"

"And injustice deliciously squared. Be prepared!!"

The market people all surrounded Hedith and started pointing fingers at her.

"It's great that we'll soon be connected. But a queen like you won't be adored," the young girl rolled her eyes, scowling then walked on top of the tables.

"Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected. To take certain duties on board," Hedith sung, pointing to herself in a flamboyant way. She then crouched down and took an apple from a basket, earning protests from its seller, "The future is littered with prizes. And though I'm the main addressee."

Taking a bite at the apple, two pairs of hands took her small body and, "The point that I must emphasize is, you won't get a sniff without me!"

She then jerked off their hands and swiftly ran away from from each of the person that wants her restrained, smirking to herself and taking another bit of the apple.

"So prepare for the coup of the century. Be prepared for the murkiest scam," she left the market place and walked along the alleyways, people looking over to her with curiosity and distastes.

"Meticulous planning. Tenacity spanning. Decades of denial is simply why I'll be Queen undisputed, respected, saluted. And seen for the wonder I am!" She span in a graceful way and start ended with both arms opened wide.

"Yes, her teeth and ambitions are bared!" The crowd sung in unison, while pointing at Hedith is a disapproving manner, but the girl continued on.

"Be prepared!" She then ended with the whole Isle.

She silently chuckled before settling into a scowl. She looked around as people look away immediately.

She rolled her eyes and walks into a crowded alleyway, thinking of visiting Dr Facilier's Voodoo Arcade for the day. She doesn't really play in the place. She just stay and try to steal stuff from unsuspecting victims. But until the Voodoo Master owner of the arcade catch her and sends her off. She always like playing tag with the lanky villain.

"Argh. Not you again?" The Voodoo Master said upon spotting her entering his property. Hedith gave him a smile before ignoring his distress on her arrival.

"So, any news so far, doctor? Why are you a doctor anyway? You don't even cure diseases."

"It's more of a matter of Educational Attainment! And just get out. I ain't gonna get my cut on you," Dr Facilier said as the girl chuckle.

"Well, since your daughter's out to the other side of the barrier, maybe I can be of any assistance to you in this business of yours. With that, you'll get your..."she waved her hand in a circular motion, looking for the right word, "cut, as you Faciliers call it."

"Nope. You are trouble enough, young lady. Now move along before you start destroying my Whack-a-Frog-Prince Machine," he shooed her as Hedith shrug and made her way out the arcade. But not without taking a  wallet of an unsuspecting customer.

Patting herself in the back, she left to find something else to do. The Isle has been dull ever since Uma's escape and the only sane enough villain kid who can wreck havoc is her. All the other kids changed, except for Harry and Gil who are still doing pirating all over the Isle. Well, they are a bit older and Hedith won't be hanging out with them without Uma.

The sound of motorcycles reached her ears. She took a glance from a peeping hole in the building to see the infamous four VKs, unmounting their bikes with Celia leading them to the entrance of the Arcade. Hedith growled in displease.

"This is such a yawn."

That's what she thought for a moment before an idea crossed her mind and smirked for herself. Another on the back, Hedith. The girl thought to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 81 27
It all started the day Evie was born. Everyone considered her more beautiful than her mother, causing the queen's jealousy to only grow more. The Ev...
326K 13.9K 60
𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑭𝑨𝑵𝑭𝑰𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 '𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺' 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝒀 𝑩𝑬𝑵 𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑵 𝑿 𝑶𝑪 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 �...
171K 2.2K 25
Hi, I'm Mal's older sister. We don't get along at all. I am best friends with Uma, Gil, and Harry. Harry and I have a weird relationship. We just lov...
215K 4K 29
once upon a time, there was a princess who had a story of her own. she was reserved, a strong yet broken one. there was more to her than what met the...