THE TRUTH UNTOLD (BTS FF)

De Shabiha_BTS

Kim NamJoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi , Jung Hoseok , Park Jimin , Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook are 7 passi... Mais

Intro
Jungkook becomes a lawyer!!
Case 1-Blood stained memories
Part 1-I hate her
Part 2-6 ft or taller
Part 3-Confused
Author's note
Part 4-Are you crazy?
Part 5-It matched?!
Part 6-The depths of my heart
Part 7-It can't be!
Part 8-The real murderer!
Part 9-I wont ever let you go
Case 2 -Who killed Min?
Part 1-Hot but a complete brat
Part 2-pretty face but nasty attitude
Part 3-Shh, dont mess with me ok?
Part 4-Run as fast as you can
Part 5-You are playing with my feelings
Part 6-Don't tell me?!
Part 7-Another twist?!
Part 8-Will you dance with me?
Part 9- Exposed!
Case 3-Doctor dissected
Part 1-The mute witness
Part 2-You'll be mine soon
Part 3-An incomplete autopsy?
Part 4-Bells and Rings
Part 5-Caught you!
Part 6-Another Masked Man?
Part 7-One stormy night
Part 8-Love Circles
Part 9-The Master Mind
Case 4 -The Stone Killer
Part 2 - As cold as a stone
Part 3-Buddies
Part 4 - Make it Right
Part 5 - The Wet Love
Part 6-Uninvited Guest
Part 7-The painting
Part 8 - A game of two
Part 9- Babe, I missed you
Case 5- Hit and Run
Part 1 - Ragged and Worn Out
Part 2-Husband?
Part 3 -Now Smile
Part 4-Mafia Leader!
Part 5- Feelings
Part 6 - Stars
Part 7 - Who is this?
Part 8 -Melting
Part 9-Lover?
Case 6-Dark
Part 1-Complicated
Part 2- A threat
Part 3-Attack
Part 4- Unexplained Feelings
Part 5- The Past
Part 6 -she feels the same?
Part 7-who could it be ?
Part 8 - The culprit
Part 9- I like you
Case 7 - The Super Model
Part 1- I have changed now!
Part 2- The Side Actress
Part 3 - Guilty or Not
Part 4- Rose tinted cheeks
Part 5-Feelings in the Dark
Part 6 - Hands up
Part 7 - Another murder
Part 8 - The real murderer
Part 9 - Ferris wheel Love
Special : Seokjin's promotion party

Part 1-We meet again

1.8K 126 177
De Shabiha_BTS

Hoseok's POV

"You have visitors,They are the victim's friends. Its the same stone killer case" My assistant spoke as he placed the file on my table.

"Oh another one?!" I sighed as i stroke my fingers on my forehead "call them in"

I heard the door open , i didn't bother to look up "come sit here" i said as i opened the file and started checking it.

"Hobi?" I heard a familiar feminine voice sending electricity down my spine.
I looked up to see praying for a misunderstanding but ...

It cant be
After 2 years

"Y/n!" I spoke as i stood up almost getting surprised at the sight.

She walked in , her gaze fixated on me as 2 girls and 2 guys followed her.

I took in her appearance,she was the same as 2 years ago.
The exact physique,the same dressing style , same beautiful deep crimson red hair , with a single strand that hung loose in front of her face while majority of it behind reaching her back.

But then i remembered what had happened two years ago, when she left me for some basta*d and that also because of a misunderstanding.
She believed him instead of me,she didn't even bother about knowing the reality.

And that was it to make anger rush inside me

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I asked gritting my teeth
"My f-friend-." She started saying completely taken aback from my sudden change in tone.

"I DON'T CARE, I WONT TAKE THIS CASE." I snapped shooting daggers at her.

"Hey man!Chill okay!! Whats wrong with you?" A unfamiliar person came in front of her as if protecting her.

"Whats wrong with you? Are you even a lawyer?" He spoke in a calm tone looking directly in my eyes.

"Who is this?" I asked narrowing my eyes "Your boyfriend?"

"Yes i am her boyfriend!" He spoke in a challenging tone.

"What?" I smirked "seriously y/n?!how many will you change?" I taunted.

"I had my reasons!" She replied

"Excuse me , would you please shut up!" The same guy from earlier said with a threatening voice.

"guess what i am not taking this case." I said shutting the file

"Hey what happened , i heard some noises!" In came Min Yoongi as he scrutinised the room and the people in it.

"I am not taking this case , why don't you take it." I said as i handed the file to him.

"What?are you kidding me? I already have so many cases piled up.I can't." He replied as he handed the file back to me before continuing " Keep your personal matters out of this, Don't let them come in between your career." He said as he looked straight into my eye and made his way out after sending a glance at y/n.

He had recognised her too.

After he left, i rubbed the back of my neck as i made my way back to my chair.

After what seemed like a blanket of awkward silencr ,another guy decided to break it

"Ok so everything cool now?" He spoke up

"Yeah lets continue." i sighed

Brain:apologise
Me:no way
Brian: you started it first
Me:still i wont apologise
Brain:egoistic much

"We went to camp in the woods for 2 days, last night my best friend went out for a walk and didn't return , we went to look for her after atleast 1 hour but she-." Y/n gulped down before saying "she w-was.." her voice broke as she took a long breath.

"She was murdered by some psychopath." Her boyfriend continued for her as he kept his arm around her and brought her close as she cried in his chest.

Only if .. i clenched my fist at the sight

Brain:jealous?
Me:nooo
Heart: yes you are , i can feel it , after seeing her after 2 years , believe it or not your feelings have returned.

I diverted my gaze as the urge to hold her suddenly returned.

"Mm okay , and did she have red hair too?" I asked, pretending to be completely not getting affected by y/n's cries.

"Yes." One of her other friends answered

"Hm so like always he targeted the red heads." I stated as i remembered all the previous reported cases.

All of the victims had red hair and after killing them the murderer would put a ring on the victim's ring finger.

"What stone was it?" I asked

"Emerald." Y/n finally spoke , her boyfriend's arm still around her.

"Oh so this time it was emerald!by the way was there any kind of knife or something like that over there?" I asked to which they shook their head.

Just like always, he took his weapon with him just like the other times.
He is targeting red heads and then he puts different stones rings on them.

"Sir the victim's parents are here." My assistant said as a middle aged couple came in teary eyed.

"Mr Hoseok I will pay you whatever amount you want but just please find that the murderer of my daughter." The father pleaded

"She was so innocent , she didn't get involve in any fights but still why did this happen to her." Her mother started to cry as y/n approached her and hugged her calming her down.

She is still so kind and considerate

"Its not about the money , it has now become my goal , that no matter what i have to find him, Out there he is going around killing innocent lives , i wont let him go that easily. Don't worry." I said as i looked at a distant , anger, frustration, fury was getting on my nerves.

It was true, it had now become my goal, this was 20th victim already and we still couldn't catch him.To say i was frustrated would be a understatement,i was boiling with rage now.

"Now i would like to ask you some questions, i know its not the right time but i need your help" i spoke as i calmed myself down.

I scanned their eyes giving them a reassuring look as they returned a nod towards me.

"So tell me ,did your daughter had someone she was extremely friendly with?" I asked

"Yes y/n , she was her best friend."

" no, i mean any boyfriend or like that?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"No she didn't, if she had one she would have told me." The mother replied , the crack still clear in her voice.

"But she could hide it you know , most people they-."

"No!" Someone interrupted in between

"She had no boyfriend, she used to share everything with me , if she had one , i am sure she would have told me ." Y/n continued

"Oh okay, one more thing and this question is for all of you." I spoke as i looked at each one of them before continuing " Was she recently involved in any kind of fight?" I asked

"No!No!" They all said in unison

"You see Mr lawyer , she was a calm person and she rarely got into fights." One of the girls said.

"Yes , she was always found in library, studying and all."

"Yea!she was not the party type." One of the guy added.

"I see , lets discuss this in details tomorrow." I spoke poking my inner cheek.

They all made their ways out , y/n was in the last , her boyfriend's arm still around her back , she looked at me one last time with ... hope? And then left.

So many emotions came rushing towards me right now
The murder
The murderer
The psychopath
The stone
Red hair
And

Y/n.... and her boyfriend

Me:just stop thinking about her
Brain: why not? I am responsible for your thoughts, you want to think about her thats why
Me: i dont?!
Brain: yes you do, all of this is because of your heart, your heart has once again fallen for her and now you mind which is me is filled with her thoughts
Heart: yaaah!! One day both of you will thank me

So guys what do you think?
Will Hoseok be able to solve this case?
Will he be able to suppress the feelings that just returned ?
Share your reviews
Vote vote and vote
Shabiha

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.4K 321 41
In which a girl met one soul(jk) in four bodies. Jungkook in winter, Jimin in spring, Taehyung in Summer and Jin in autumn. Will she accept the fac...
152K 5.8K 55
|COMPLETED| What happens when the world's most feared FEMALE mafia queen kidnaps the world's most popular boyband? "Girls are weak they can't be a ma...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
75.5K 2.4K 10
"Namjoon my water broke!" "What?!" "MY F*UCKING WATER BROKE NAMJOON!" Namjoon didn't even think twice, he rushed with you and jungkook to the hospita...