Mateless Alpha | KOOKV ✔

By adDICKTAEd

The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Epilogue

Twenty One

63.8K 3.9K 1.8K
By adDICKTAEd

Jungkook entered the hall, where the council awaits with almost all the other alphas sitting in circle, surrounding the three head alphas.

Ji-yong, Taeyang, and Seung-hyun.

They gather once in a while to discuss about important matters concerning their kind and the rogues.

"You're almost late, Jeon." Taeyang muttered, motioning for the younger alpha to occupy the seat next to Minho, the alpha of the south-eastern pack.

Jungkook followed, tapping the shoulder of Minho as a greeting, the older smiling in return.

They waited for everyone to settle down before Ji-yong, the oldest, stands, all eyes on him.

"We don't have time for pleasantries." He stated, face void of any emotion.

"Last night, the rogues have caused another horrific attack, killing three betas from Seojoon's pack." Ji-yong muttered, face showing a hint of anger this time.

Jungkook scanned the room and noticed that Seojoon is not there, his best friend Hyungsik also missing.

"There could have been more deaths if Hyungsik and his men didn't show up in time. Lucky for us, we were able to pick up the distressed call from Seojoon, and Hyungsik immediately responded to help out." Seung-hyun added, earning a lot of reactions from the other alphas.

"This couldn't go on! We need to eliminate all those rogues soon before their force becomes unstoppable." SooBin commented, everyone agreeing at his remarks, a rather bold one for a young blood.

"I agree. If we won't do anything about this, they'll get cocky and will think of us as cowards!" Minho gritted his teeth, thinking about the attack that happened in his pack months ago.

Taeyang finally stood, wanting to control the raging emotions of the alphas.

"We can't just act out because of our anger. We need to plan our actions to make sure we can eliminate them in one go without getting ourselves killed." He reasoned out. He looked at the alphas and his gaze landed on Jungkook.

"Right now, we need to be alert, especially you, Jungkook." He motioned toward the raven.

Jungkook isn't shocked anymore. Out of all the alphas inside the hall, Jungkook knows the rogues are after him.

No alpha in the history has ever stayed alive after getting his mate killed. No other one except Jungkook and everyone knows that, the rogues included.

This has somehow made the other alphas respect him, not to mention, he's also a pure blood, the rarest of all.

"I heard you've found a new mate." Taeyang stated and nobody seemed to be shocked, which only means that the news have circulated fast.

"As much as I don't like to." Jungkook mumbled, voice laced with disgust, his eyes rolling in utter distaste.

"You need to be extra careful. We're not sure if you'll still be able to live if your mate would be killed the second time." Ji-yong warned, eyes a little soft for the younger who's become like a brother to him.

Jungkook didn't respond. He will never tell anyone outside his pack that his life now depends on his mate. He doesn't trust everyone in there to show his vulnerability.

"Your new omega, is she from your pack?" Seung-hyun asked, almost making Jungkook smirk.

So they still don't know that my mate is not an omega, but a human and a he not she.

"From my pack." Jungkook briefly answered, shrugging his shoulders, dismissing the subject.

The meeting took a little longer after that, discussing different matters and finding new ways to counterattack the rogues.

Jungkook didn't really pay attention to other things. He is satisfied to know that the council hasn't learned everything about his new mate, and he doesn't plan on letting them find out.

The alpha couldn't wait to go back to his pack and instill some rules to a certain human in his care.

--------

"I'm bored."

Taehyung tossed and turned, boredom written all over his handsome face. He sighed, god knows for how many times, as he stares at the ceiling with vacant eyes.

The blonde has been tossing and turning around his bed for the whole day, not really having the courage to go out and explore his new castle-like home as much as he wants to.

He's afraid that he'll come across with other werewolves, a rather high possibility for that matter.

Taehyung had accepted living under Jungkook's care after learning from Jimin about what will happen to the alpha if something bad happens to him.

He'll die if I die.

Somehow, Taehyung finds the idea rather intimate. He feels important and happy to know that Jungkook and him has a connection greater than anyone else. His heart starts to hope of the impossible.

That someday, Jungkook will be able to love him back and cherish him as his life.

Taehyung shivered, realizing how silly he sounds. The alpha will never love him. He will only love one person in his life and that is his real mate who's no longer in this world.

The blonde sighed. It's hard fighting for the alpha's love, especially if the person Taehyung needs to beat is deeply engraved in the alpha's heart and memory.

Just like this morning, before the alpha goes out, he barged inside Taehyung's room, face full of distaste just from having seen the blonde's face.

"I will be out. Don't make any trouble or I'll kill you myself." Jungkook hissed, throwing a glare over Taehyung who's just woken up from deep sleep.

His hair disheveled, eyes still sleepy as he stares at the raven's face.

"Good morning." He subconsciously greeted, half asleep. He stretched his arms, still yawning.

Jungkook knotted his forehead, getting really annoyed. "Do you understand me human?"

Taehyung hasn't snapped out of his sleep. He stared blankly at the alpha, not understanding what's happening.

"What?" He asked, scrunching his nose.

Jungkook was beyond pissed. He walked near the human, his hand harshly grabbing the man's face under his chin.

Taehyung felt the harsh pull, making him suddenly awake. His eyes widened in horror, realizing how fucked up he is.

The blonde saw fire in the alpha's eyes, burning his own.

"Listen to me pest and remember every word I'll say. Behave or I'll fucking wring your neck and kill you."  He warned, gripping tightly on the human's chin, almost grazing his flesh with his sharp nails.

Taehyung's eyes watered, he can feel his flesh almost tearing from the alpha's grip, but still managed to answer. The blonde doesn't know where his courage came from when he uttered,

"You can't kill me, Jungkook. I am your MATE."

The alpha was a bit taken a back by his response, but not long after, his face turned into an evil grin.

"Such a brave mouth for a pest." Jungkook harshly pulled his face closer, only an inch away from his own.

Taehyung felt his breath hitched, mind going crazy at the proximity. He can feel the alpha's hot breath fanning his face when he speaks every word like a posion to Taehyung's ears.

"There's a limit to your delusions, human. A weakling like you will never be a replacement for my lost love." He suddenly pushed Taehyung hard on the bed, making him whimper in pain.

"I will never acknowledge you as my mate. You're just a mistake I wish I never committed."

Those were the alpha's last words before he went out of the blonde's room, slamming the door behind.

Taehyung knew he will never be able to replace such love, not a human like him.

He rolled on his side, right arm as his pillow. A tear fell from his eyes, feeling the sudden surge of emotion.

He remembered one line from his grandma Luella's journal that he somehow wants to ask the alpha himself.

If I were not a human, would you have loved me too, Jungkook?

Those were Luella's words and Taehyung felt pathetic for wanting to say those words too. He felt a pang in his chest, knowing how his grandma must have tried to get the alpha's love too, but in the end, she failed.

Another tear rolled down his cheeks and down to the mattress. He sobbed, feeling so alone and sad, badly missing his family. He wants to feel his mother's warm embrace, making him feel safe from anything in the world. He misses his father's sweet caress whenever he's feeling down and unwanted. And his two elder brothers, who never fail to show their love and affection to him, caring for him deeply even more than themselves.

The blonde felt his tears streaming down his lovely face, nonstop. His sobs became louder.

"I miss all of you." He whispers covering his face with his hands, letting himself cry out his frustrations.

Outside the room, Taehyung doesn't know that Jungkook has arrived. The alpha has heard his cries and the pain in his words.

Jungkook dismissed the alien feeling blooming at the back of his mind. He raised his hand to reach for the door, but immediately stopped.

Annoyed, he turned away, steps huge and fast, not really having a clear destination.

"I guess the rules can wait." He murmured to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
806K 37.8K 58
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
1.5M 59.3K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...