The Cries of a Broken Omega [...

By jackwag0n

Alpha! Vincent x Omega! Felix ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You'll have to find out what happens yourself. ~~~~~~~~~~... More

Introduction to Characters
Chapter 1. "My Beginning"
Chapter 2. "New Phone Who Dis?"
Chapter 3. "Detention"
Chapter 4. "Mood Swings"
Chapter 5. "Office"
Chapter 7. "Mic Drop"
Chapter 8. "Runaway Soul"
Chapter 9. "I'll Save You"
Chapter 10. "I Shouldn't Have Walked In"
I've Been Tagged
Chapter 11. "Your Moans Are Arousing"
Chapter 12. "Let's Talk"
Chapter 13. "YouTube"
Chapter 14. "The Question"
Chapter 15. "Pre-date Jitters"
Chapter 16. "God, I Wanna Kiss You"
Chapter 17. "Dear JOURNAL"
Chapter 18. "Lets Hang"
Chapter 19. "Can We Try This For Real"
Chapter 20. "Few Months Later"

Chapter 6. "Public Apology"

10.9K 358 76
By jackwag0n

(A/n): This one is like a fucking roller coaster, disturbing content. TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
[Felix's POV]

     "Do you have any fucking idea what you've just done?" My dad screams as we drive home.

Flashback

     My principal sits in his office with Vincent and I sitting across from him and two officers standing behind our chairs.

     He clears his throat, "Boys, what happened today during lunch?"

      "He started being a jackass."

     "He was being a stupid twink."

     "Oh, I'm sorry your highness I just had to get you off your damned high horse!"

     "Watch it stupid omega!"

      The principal clears his throat abruptly, "Boys!" He yells.

     Silence fills the room, "Vincent let me hear your side of the story."

     Vincent gave me a condescending look out of the corner of his eye before turning back to Mr. Stupid. "Well sir, I was minding my own business when I saw him all by his lonesome. A couple of my friends and I decided to pop over and say hello but then he went berserk once we took a look at his notebook which had some horrifyingly graphic content."

     I tilt my head and look at him like he went straight off the rails bonkers, "Graphic content? Also since when do you talk so fucking proper? Why don't you actually tell them what happened you jerk." I huff to him.

     "Mr. Williams may I see this notebook with graphic content?" He demands calmly.

     I nod and pull out my notebook and hand it to him, to be honest there was some stuff I'd rather him not see like the BL I tend to draw for Evelyn.

     He flips through each page then his face drops as he looks at a couple towards the end. "So, about the graphic content, there's none?" He asks looking me straight in the eyes.

     "Yeah," I say trying to think of all my drawings. "besides y'know the sexual type drawings. My friend Evelyn is a Weeb and she tends to make me draw her favorite couples or ships."

     He nods slowly, "And what about these?" He pushes my notebook out to me.

     'Oh shit!' I completely forgot about my zombie comics, so much blood and violence, shit!

     "Oh, those are my zombie comics. I started drawing those in detention and they kinda formed into their own lil universe inside my head." He nods.

     "Doesn't change the fact that you lied but please, tell us your side of the story."

     I gulp before nodding, "I was sitting by myself because none of my friends were at lunch, naturally I started to draw. I was minding my own business until I heard a thump and look over to see that jackass and his gang. They kept bugging me about what I was drawing and I kept telling them to leave me be. Then they snatched the book up and started going through it, Vincent held the book in my face and asked me, 'What is this shit?'. I responded by telling him it was my hard work and that he should learn what that meant. He grabbed me, punched me. I kneed him in the balls, and basically told him to stop being a lil bitch."

     Vincent growls from beside me which causes me to smile at him naively.

     "Well I guess it's settled, Felix apologize to Vincent this instant." I choke on my spit.

     "What?"

     "Apologize."

     "You're funny sir." I say as I literally laugh my ass off unable to breathe whatsoever.

     The principal bangs his hand on the table as I wheeze. "This is not a laughing matter, you've just committed a crime against a future alpha. If you don't apologize right this instant then tomorrow you'll have to do it publicly in front of the whole school plus both of your parents to make amends."

     I look this man straight in the eyes, "See you tomorrow, Mr. Snik."

     He scoffs as I walk out of the room calmly, then I see my fuming father just outside.

Flashback ends here

     "Dad, I literally didn't do anything wrong! How can you be mad at me?" I hiss.

     "You should've just fucking apologized!"

     "Well maybe I didn't want to fucking apologize to a fucking dirtbag!"

     "You will learn to respect those above you, don't you dare raise your voice to me!"

     "Fuck off, all you ever do is nag me! I'm never fucking good enough for you am I?"

     "..."

     "Maybe if you really cared you'd understand how I feel right now! I literally got punched in the goddamn fucking face and you're mad at me for defending myself, if I were a fucking alpha you would've been on my side a hundred percent!"

     "I'm disappointed in you, Felix." He says shaking his head clearly very angry still.

     "I'll add it to the list of things I do on a daily basis."

     He glares at me, "Don't fucking say shit like that."

     "Why? You want me to fucking lie and say everything is just fucking dandy and that I'm happy you're with Karen or that I was born just to fix you're failing marriage?"

     With a growl he pulls into our driveway, "Go to your room, don't expect any supper."

     "Fine then, I see how it is. Tell everyone not to fucking talk to me then while I cry into a fucking pillow you asshole!"

     I race into the house at lightning speeds heading straight into my room. I lock my bedroom door and fall to the floor in tears. "Fucking prick!" I yell as I slide against the door.

     My breathing picks up rapidly as I think about how fucked up I am. "Why me?" I cry.

     'It's always gotta be my fault doesn't it? It's not my fault I'm an omega! I don't like myself, I hate my dad, I hate my mom, I hate everyone! Everyone can just fuck right on off!'

     My breathing continues rapidly, my doorknob jiggles, "Felix?" It's Zach, I don't want to burden him.

     "Felix!"

     I calm down slightly or at least enough to make a convincing "I'm fine" voice. "Yeah?"

     "Wanna talk?"

     "No thanks, I need alone time." My breaths still faster than normal.

     "Oh, ok. If you need anything you always know where I'll be."

     "Yeah, I love you."

     "Love you too." He says as I hear him hesitantly walk away.

     'I'm so stupid, I'm such a burden to everyone!' And just like that the thoughts come back one after another, taunting me again and again.

     "I can't!" I wheeze out as I head to my desk half passed out, scissors! Scissors!

     I grab the scissors and without a second thought I slit my left wrist which makes me whimper. I do it again and again until the voices fall asleep. I might just fall asleep.

     I apply pressure to the wounds, I won't die from them I know that much, they aren't too deep but I think the bleeding is freaking me out a bit. I just need to relax and I'll be fine.

     Once the bleeding isn't as bad and I don't feel as fuzzy I wipe the scissors off and throw away the tissue. I then walk over to the bathroom down the hall and clean myself off with a nice shower, I then disinfect and bandage my wrist. Hopefully it's not too noticeable if I wear big hoodies.

     I sigh as I sit on the lid of the toilet, I'm such a dumbass. This is getting to be too much, I need to tell someone about this. I don't care who.

I look up to the bathroom ceiling contemplating who I should inform of my predicament. Marcus? No, he's such a mom character I'd still want to be able to piss without someone looking over my shoulder. Evelyn, nah I wouldn't want to ruin her jokester like character.

Perhaps I could just write stuff down in like a diary or something, no too tedious. I huff as I exit the bathroom, "Felix."

I turn my head and see my dad, "What?" He looks at me up and down, "Never mind."

"Okay?"

I walk to my room bumping shoulders with my dad, on accident on purpose? Who knows?

The next morning my door is busted in by none other than...

———————————————————————-
(A/n): Hope you enjoy, I plan for a rough boat ride ahead. More triggering content continues but I don't know exactly in what chapters yet, I don't plan things I just write.

Date: August 10, 2019
Words: 1420

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 169K 81
August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submissive wolves are. In his pack, they're t...
165K 9.5K 40
Riley Steele, an omega soldier, is ready to do whatever it takes to get accepted into a special unit in the army full of alphas, and the people stand...
24.7K 1K 16
Sequel Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas, M!Alphas, M!Betas, and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, same...
6.3K 221 21
Vincent and Felix have always been enemies. Vincent was an intelligent, cute male omega who wanted to be alone with his books. Felix was the football...