My Broken marriage

By WI_RATCH

Seokmin- 'its not a mistake but a miracle.' (Y/n)- ' mistake or miracle, its just the same... you never love... More

Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter: 7
chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter 16
«Last chapter»

Chapter 1:

188 9 2
By WI_RATCH

(Y/n) pov:
'I ran to the park with my tears falling like a rain. How could he do this to me? What did I do wrong? I sat down at one of the bench and cried.'

Flashback
' Its already 5 pm and I am waiting for my beloved husband, Lee seokmin. A successful businessman(CEO) from a rich family. We married 2 years ago with the reason of love.He was a very sweet,caring and a responsible husband. He still have time for me although he really have a tons of works at his office.

But lately, he started to act strange...
He started to came home late , if I asked him why were he late he will avoid it. He didn't anwser my call or even my text... and today its revealed..

I was so bored at home so I decided to go to a cafe' for a drinks. I texted him but as usual he did not anwser. I took it as a yes. When I arrived, I was about to order my food at the cafe but when I saw something disgusting, I am very shocked..

I saw my husband kissing with another women. At first I thought it was someone else but when I looked closer I recognised her. She is my freaking sister, irene.

I was so angry and dissapointed at the same time. I walked towards them and clapped my hand sarcastically.

(Y/n)
Wow wow wow... what a great show?

(Seokmin)
(Y..y../n)! (Nervous) what are you doing here?

(Y/n)
Why dont you check your phone? I texted you. But I guess you are TOO busy to even gave a glance on it.

(Seokmin)
I..it..s not li..ke w..hat.. you thi..nk.

(Y/n)
Why should I trust you? I saw you kissed with my little sister. Irene! You know that he is my husband, why did you do that?

(Irene)
Well you see, I am in love with my brother in law.so what(smirk)..but I don't care. I didnt mind to be his second wif-

'i slapped her face hard until she fell'

(Seokmin)
Yah! (Y/n)! What the hell are you doing?( helped Irene to stand)

(Y/n)
Oh now you are standing for her.

(Seokmin)
Yeah! Why?!

(Y/n)
How could you do this to me?(start crying)

(Seokmin)
Do what?

(Y/n)
Why are you cheating with my sister?

(Seokmin)
Cuz I love her

'That word felt like someone stabbed me. He love my sister..no it can't be'

(Y/n)
How about me?(cry)

(Seokmin)
There is nothing for you...I dont love you.

(Y/n)
Then why did you marry me?

(Seokmin)
Its a mistake to marry you back then.

(Y/n)
M..m..mis..ta..ke?

(Seokmin)
Yes.. (Y/n).. I will marry her.

(Y/n)
What?! No please dont do this to me. Dont torture me with that..

(Seokmin)
Sorry (Y/n)... I already made my mind.

' I cant take it anymore so I ran away.'

End flashback
(Present time)

(Y/n)
How can he just say that without feeling?

(Seokmin)
(Y/n)..

'I looked up and faced him with my teary eyes while he just show his cold face.'

(Y/n)
Are you really going to marry her?

(Seokmin)
Yes I love her. I am sorry

(Y/n)
Divorce me.. let me go before you guys married.

(Seokmin)
Easy.

(Y/n)
Easy huh? (Smirk) ok. After you divorce me you are not husband anymore. And you Irene!( I point right infront of her face) From now, today, you are not my sister cuz youre officialy a stranger. Not just you but also you seokmin.

(Seokmin)
Whatever you say.

'I ran to my car and went home. I packed my things and took out the divorce paper. I sighed and signed it. I took my wedding ring off and put it on the the paper. I brought my luggage and went to my parents house.'

'I went in and I saw my mom. I hugged her tightly cuz I really need someone.'

(Mrs.jeon)
Hey (Y/n) what's wrong? Why are you crying? (Worried tone)

(Y/n)
Seokmin..I divorced with him..

(Mrs.jeon)
(Shocked) what?! Why?!

(Y/n)
He didnt love me.. he cheated on me..

(Mrs.jeon)
With who?

(Y/n)
With I..I..rene..

(Mrs.jeon)
What? Its ok dear. Mom is here for you.

(???)
(Y/n), mom whats wrong?

(Mrs.jeon)
I will tell you later jungkook. Go take (Y/n) to her room.

'jungkook carried me while holding my luggage. I went into my room and I sat on my bed slowly.'

(Jungkook)
Are you ok (Y/n)?

(Y/n)
Not that ok..

(Jungkook)
Its ok. You can tell me later. Now please have a rest.

'i nodded and he left me. I laid down and cried silently until I drive asleep slowly.'

P/s: sorry cringe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 129 35
"I love you, and my biggest mistake wasn't falling for you. It was thinking that you had fallen for me too."Jungkook said while crying What do you do...
130 16 6
'No Man has ever had you and No Man shall Never......You are Mine'~ JK-K
2K 167 16
Ever met a person so randomly but knew that they were your soulmate ever since you talked with them? a story where Joshua texts a boy named Seokmin...
82.3K 2.6K 13
One love One doubt One night One mistake and hundreds betrayal. Her drunken mistake and his weak heart. " I can handle everything, but not your tears...