The Gang Leader Meats His Maf...

Autorstwa Rosesc1982

Ace is rude, arrogant a womanizer until he met Rosie. Only she could change his cold heart. Do you believe i... Wiฤ™cej

Copyright
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3 Part 1
CHAPTER 4 Part 2
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
THANK YOU
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Chapter 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
THANK YOU
THE SEQUL
๐Ÿ† Awards ๐Ÿ†

CHAPTER 14

1.2K 47 2
Autorstwa Rosesc1982

Edited- Aug 28, 2019
___________________________

"Dad?"

"Ciao hunny." ("Hi, hunny.")

"What are you doing here?"

"È così che rendi grande tuo padre quando lo vedi? Ho trascorso 9 ore in un aereo scomodo per venire a trovarti."
(" Is that how you great your father when you see him? I spent 9 hours in an uncomfortable airplane to come and see you.")

"Don't you have your own private plane?"

"Non importa, ora dai al tuo vecchio un saluto migliore con un abbraccio."
("That doesn't matter, now give your old man a better greeting with a hug.")

I opened my arms wide wrapping them around his shoulders, I had missed him so much.

You can say that I'm a daddy's girl but what also didn't help, was that he spoiled me rotten growing up.

I let go of him, " Come in dad I'm surprised you didn't use your key to let your self in."

He walked into my house taking his shoes off at the door.

We both walked towards my living room and sat down on my couch.

"La tua casa sembra sempre la stessa dall'ultima notte che sono stato qui, hunny, Oh e tua zia ti saluta e che le manchi molto." ("Your home still looks the same since the last night I was here hunny, Oh and your Aunt says hello and that she misses you very much.")

"I miss her too dad, but you don't need to keep on speaking Italian we are not in Italy I would rather you speak English."

"I'm a sorry, but I am so used to speaking Italian. My English is not so good."

"Don't worry, if you're not too sure on how to say a word in English then just say it in Italian."

My dad just nodded his head at me with a smile.

"I missed you," I said taking his hand into mine.

I felt bad leaving him in Italy when I came to Canada but I just needed to get away from the lifestyle I was living there.

I love my father dearly but I was not too Keen with the lifestyle that he leads and he tried his best to not get me involved in his work but for some odd reason it would always try to find me.

"How is the family back home? How is John- Lucka doing?"

John-Lucka was a very close cousin of mine, he was more like a brother than a cousin.

His mom was my Aunt Rosa who I was named after.

My aunt Rosa raised me after my mother had left, My father moved her and her son into our home to help raise me.

My uncle had passed many years ago, I think John-Lucka was around 4 years old when he had died.

My aunt never remarried and just put her whole life around my cousin and I.

"They are all good, nothing to worry about." He said not really looking into my eyes when he had said that.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked raising my one eyebrow.

"Hunny, Everything is a-ok."

I just left it alone I didn't want to go on and on with that subject I'll just call my aunt later to find out what is really going on.

"How long are you staying for this time?" I asked wondering if it will be a short visit or a long one.

"I'm not sure but I have some business here that I need to do, I'm thinking of investing in a company that is for sale in the market."

"Oh, will you be staying with me?"

"No sweetheart I won't be, I'll be staying in my estate that I purchased the last time I was here. I brought some men with me and I don't want to crowd your space with my self and also them. I know you don't care too much of the things I do for business and I don't want you around it either."

"As long as I don't get any phone call from you saying that I need to bail you out of jail then I hope you can stay here as long as you possibly can."

"Hunny when have you ever bailed me out of jail? You know I am a smarter man than that and you know that I never get my hands dirty and that I pay people to do my dirty work for me."

Well at least he is honest I thought.

"Bene tesoro, devo andare, ma andiamo a cena domani sera e puoi chiedere ai tuoi amici se vorrebbero venire."
("Alright hunny, I need to go but let's have dinner tomorrow night and you can ask your friends if they would like to come.")

"Alright, I will." I smiled at my father, he was so sweet to me and he had taken a liking towards my friends.

We headed towards the door and I opened it up for him.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek before he had left.

I turned around from closing the door and saw the clock on the wall, I had about 3 hours left to get ready before Ace showed for our date......
__________________

ACE POV:

I was just on my way to pick Rosie up but I had to make a u- turn around and head towards my Warehouse.

TJ had called me telling me that they had caught an intruder lurking around one of my business that I had up on the market for sale.

The business I had for sale was one of my import businesses.

I was not really using it and the only place I ship my products to is the USA and I found that my guys would rather drive over the border to drop off our goods than to aircraft or sail it to them.

That place was better for someone who was more into shipping products over the ocean.

Pulling up to my Warehouse I park my car in my parking spot.

TJ was waiting for me outside.

"Did you find out any information?" I asked as I was lighting up a cigarette before I would head in.

"I have no clue what he is saying Ace all he is doing is speaking Italian and you know I don't speak any Italian that's why I called you up. Your the only one who knows a few words so you'll have to find that information out your self."

"I only know like 10 fucking words that's about it and most of those 10 words are swear words." Was this guy cracking up? when do I ever speak Italian?

"Isn't your wife Italian?" TJ asked.

"How the fuck should I know."

"She's your wife and with the name Rosie that should give you an idea that she is."

"What? Just because her name is Rosie doesn't mean she is Italian and plus I wouldn't bring my wife down here. She's my wife I don't want her in involved in my work. I just finally got this girl to give me a chance."

"Well then you need to go in there your self and find out why he was at that shipping yard snooping around, God knows what gang had sent him to find out information on us."

"Well did you do our normal tactics on him to find that information out?"

"Not really, he didn't do anything really when we caught him. He didn't fight back and he let us bring him down here. Plus he did try to talk to us but like I said he is only speaking Italian so how would torturing help if we don't understand him."

He did have a good point, How would torturing him help find out any information if we couldn't understand him.

"Fine let's go in and find out what this prick wants"

I throw my cigarette butt onto the floor and headed into the Warehouse.

We walked over towards a room that I use for interrogations, I call it the playroom.

Opening the door I see the guy tied up to a chair with a gag in his mouth.

His hair was a mess and he had a nice expensive Armani suit on.

This guy couldn't be from another gang what fucking gang member wears Armani suit?

I start to speak to him in English first.

"Ok I'm not sure if you know any English or not but I need to know why you were at my shipping yard?

He doesn't say a word back to me but just stares at me. He didn't even look like he was nervous being in here.

"Alright then umm, what's il tuo nome? (your name)

He went to speak but was stopped by the cloth in his mouth.

" Are you serious TJ take the fucking cloth out of his mouth. You heard me talking to him why didn't you go over there and take it out. How am I going to find out answers with that in his fucking mouth?" I shook my head displeased with him.

"Sorry, my bad." He said then walked over to the tied-up guy undoing the tie around his mouth.

The guy started to stretch his mouth. I guess they tied it really tight.

Once again I repeated myself, " What's il tuo nome? (your name)

John-Lucka was all he said in his Italian accent......

___________________________

👋🙂👋

Hi, So let me start off with Rosie and her dad.

It's sweet that they have a caring and loving bond together and that she got to grow up with a sweet father.

Now onto Ace, I hope the guy that they have is not Rosie's cousin that she thinks of as a brother because if it is I think that will be strike one what do you think?

Let me hear your comments and please Vote if you liked this chapter.

Thanks for reading 💜

1661 WORDS

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

106K 6.1K 59
Anne is a couple months away from turning eighteen and is always left alone, since her mom and her mom's boyfriend are always gone on mostly business...
184K 4.7K 37
"๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ, ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง." In spite of how...
2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
498K 15.7K 45
From the outside, it looks like Ivy Stephens has the perfect life. At 21 she is living with her boyfriend of 2 years, and he is a cop. After another...