The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 14:Unbeatable

13.7K 198 355
By DavidBornAgain

Glynda Goodwitch's Sparring Class: Y(N) POV

Y(N): Now this is a fight I've been waiting to witness for quite some time now.

You were currently sitting next to Ruby who was on your left and Weiss and Yang on your right side, and in the corner, a tired Blake was reading her book. Behind you, Nora and Ren were watching the fight between Pyrrha and your student Jaune. Many were surprised when Pyrrha challenged Jaune to a match, but Jaune was more than willing to fight. After the fight with Team CRDL, Jaune managed to prove himself as one of the strongest students in Beacon. Now all he had to do was beat Pyrrha in a spar, which you already knew he would win.

Ruby: GO PYRRHA AND JAUNE!!! DO YOUR BEST!

Yang: Hey Y(N), Do you think Jaune can actually beat Pyrrha?

Y(N): I don't think, I know.

Weiss: I admit that Jaune has improved since last semester, but Pyrrha's skills definitely outweigh Jaune's training!

Y(N): You have no idea how wrong you are. (You turn your head towards Blake and notice her lack of sleep and interest in the fight)

Nora: GO TEAM JNPR!!! (She pumps her fist in the air) WAHOOO!!!

Ren: I think we should have made fewer pancakes today, Y(N). She's more hyper than usual.

Y(N): We should have gone with the sugar-free fillings... Or we should have just hidden the syrup.

You also notice Cinder and her friends sitting near Ruby, with Emerald closest to her. They were watching the fight closely as if they were studying their moves. You then turn back to the fight, with Jaune holding the advantage. Pyrrha throws her spear at Jaune, but he easily knocks it away with his shield. He proceeds to charge at Pyrrha and swings his sword at her, but she backflips through the air and uses her polarity to retrieve her weapon.

Pyrrha: Amazing, Jaune! Your training is definitely paying off!

Jaune: (Chuckles) You are not so bad yourself! You're the second toughest person I've ever fought!

Pyrrha: Don't underestimate me! (She transforms her spear into her rifle form and fires at Jaune, who easily deflects all bullets with his sword)

Jaune: My turn! (He throws his shield straight at Pyrrha who was caught off guard by the attack, but she manages to barely dodge) Stay focused!

Jaune once again rushes at Pyrrha and slams his sword in a downward position, causing Pyrrha to raise her shield and block the swing. However, Jaune's strike was strong enough to cause her to be pushed back several feet. He ran at her and found an opening and slashed, but Pyrrha used her polarity to move his sword just enough to miss. Jaune noticed this and backed up.

Jaune: (Looks at his sword) If I keep using this, it will only prolong the fight, and with your semblance, I will have no chance of hitting you, no matter how many openings I get. (Looks at Pyrrha and drops his sword)

This gesture catches everyone off-guard, including Pyrrha and Glynda. However, you already knew what he was planning to do.

Weiss: What is he doing?! Is he planning to use his semblance?

Yang: You mean, like what he did with Cardin?

Ruby: Oh, when he started glowing and punched Cardin so hard, he went flying! That was so cool!

Y(N): You're only half right. (They look at you in confusion) Jaune is planning to use the technique I taught him.

Yang: Huh? What technique?

Jaune: KAIO-KEN!!! (His usual non-threatening white aura turns into a red-crimson color, emitting raw power)

Pyrrha: (Shocked) Kaio wha-

She didn't finish as Jaune suddenly rushed at such speed that no one was able to see except you and landed a powerful blow straight at her gut causing her to go flying off the stage and destroying her entire aura in the process. Jaune deactivates the Kaio-Ken and immediately rushes toward Pyrrha and helps her stand as she groaned in pain.

Jaune: S-Sorry! I didn't mean to hit you so hard! Are you okay?! (He reaches his hand out to Pyrrha who gladly takes it)

Pyrrha: (She holds her stomach) I-I'm f-fine! Once my aura recovers, I'll be good as new. (She smiles through the pain)

Jaune: Don't forget about my semblance! (He puts his hand on Pyrrha's shoulder and activates his Aura-Amplification, restoring her aura) Now, let's get back, I feel awkward with so many people watching. (He gestures towards the crowd of students with their jaws dropped in amazement)

Pyrrha: (Chuckles) Don't worry, I think they are just impressed at your skills. Seems like Y(N) taught you a new ability.

Jaune: Yeah! I'll tell you and the team all about it after class. For now, let us go get changed back in our regular gear.

Pyrrha: Sounds good! (They walk away and into the locker rooms to change)

Weiss, Ruby, Yang, and Nora turn to you while you feel awkward about their staring.

Y(N): If you have something to say, say it. Don't just stare!

Yang: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Ruby: SO AWESOMELY AWESOME, THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THING'S I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

All their yelling was attracting all the other students to look at you. Even Cinder and her friends seem interested.

Y(N): He used Kaio-Ken, a technique I perfected and taught to Jaune. It increases the user's strength, speed, reactions, and all other senses.

Weiss: But we've never seen you use it before!

Y(N): I've never had the need to, I'm strong enough on my own.

You then notice Glynda approach the fighting stand as she looks quite shocked but quickly composes herself. Then you notice Jaune and Pyrrha walk back in with their regular uniforms on.

Glynda: T-That was an interesting match. Well done to you both, you will have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor!

Jaune: We'll do our best!

Both Jaune and Pyrrha walk back to their seats and sit next to an excited Nora, while Glynda continues with the class.

Glynda: (Uses her Scroll) Alright, now I know that's a very tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. (Glynda looks around) Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna? (Blake slams her book shut and stares at Glynda.) You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you -

Mercury raises his hand.

Mercury: I'll do it.

Glynda: Mercury, is it? Very well, let's find you an opponent.

Mercury: Actually, I want to fight...him!

Mercury points to you, while you decide whether to kill him slowly or quickly.

Glynda: I'm afraid I can not allow that, you see we have a rule that prohibits-

Y(N): I'll do it.

The class immediately goes quiet as everyone in Beacon knows that Y(N) is an impossible person to fight against.

Glynda: Mercury, I have to warn you, Y(N) is no ordinary fighter.

Mercury: Which is exactly why I want to fight him!

Time-Skip to The Match

You stand on one side of the arena with both of your swords in your hands, while Mercury appears to be sizing you up on the other side.

Y(N): Are you planning on fighting without a weapon?

Mercury: (He cracks his knuckles) My fists and legs will get the job done!

Meanwhile, on the bleachers, a smiling Emerald and Cinder watch with complete attention.

Cinder: Let us see how Mercury handles this "unbeatable" opponent.

Ruby: (Hears the conversation) Huh, what do you mean unbeatable?

Emerald: (Looks at Ruby) Oh, haven't you heard? There are rumors about a One Man Team in Beacon who beat the world-renowned champion Pyrrha Nikos without taking a single hit and by himself defeated an army of Grimm. Ever since then, people have been calling him the "Unbeatable" student. The rumors have spread to all Academy's!

Ruby: But, we haven't heard of those rumors and we saw him fight ourselves. And if you know this, then why did your friend challenge Y(N)?

Emerald turns to Cinder who answers the question.

Cinder: Let's just say, he wants to know if the rumors are true...

Back to the duel, where Mercury is continually observing Y(N).

Mercury: (Notices your swords) I heard you're able to beat anyone without your weapons, so why use them on me?

Y(N): You haven't proven that you're even worth my time. I have no reason to fight seriously.

Mercury: Then, I'll give you a reason! (He charges at you and goes for a sidekick, but you simply duck under his kick and slash at his torso, but he manages to smack the sword before you can slash him)

Y(N): (Dodging and weaving while half-asleep) ....

He then proceeds to back-flip out of reach before you can make another slash with your other sword. Once he was out of reach, he gave you an annoying smirk and charged back at you, this time leaping into the air, you moved slightly to the side to avoid getting hit but he saw this coming and used his other leg to kick your swords out of your hand, which surprised everyone in the room.

Y(N): (Did I leave my wallet in the room, Oh wait, I think I left it in Ozpin's office. Oh, my swords are gone...Guess I should have paid more attention...Why am I even dodging? If he punched or kicked me, they wouldn't have any effect...)

Mercury gives you another smirk and leaps toward your swords and kicks them off the stage.

Mercury: Heh, now you have no choice but to take me seriously! (You stare at him with your emotionless face)

Y(N): Hmm, sorry were we starting? (You stare in confusion)

Mercury: W-What?! Of course! What did you think we were doing?!

Y(N): Oh, I wasn't really paying attention. This fight is more boring than I thought.

Mercury: (Visibly Angry) Why you little scumbag! Don't underestimate me!

He runs at you and performs a spinning kick, but you instantly dodge to the side, he quickly follows up with a barrage of punches and kicks, but you instantly dodge every attack without moving.

Mercury: (Continues attacking) How about you stand still?!

You were getting annoyed and bored at his antics so you instantly uppercut him with enough force to cause him to go flying backward a couple of feet. The quick hit was so fast that no one saw it happen.

Y(N): How about you stop talking?

You look at him as he slowly stands up while nearly out of breath. His aura level had fallen to 40% in less than a second.

Emerald: (Shocked) W-What just happened?! (She turns to Cinder who is also in awe)

Yang: GO Y(N)! Show him not to mess with us Beacon students!

Ruby: SHOW THE NEWCOMER THAT BEACON'S NUMBER ONE!!!

You turn to Yang and Ruby and give them a thumbs up and turn back to Mercury, who was barely standing.

Mercury: (Touches his chin and winces in pain) O-OWWW, Damn it! (He looks back at you and smirks) Is...that...all you got! (He exhales in between each word)

Y(N): No, you still haven't given me a reason to get serious.

Mercury: Are you saying you aren't even trying?!

Y(N): Why would I need to try? You aren't worth the effort.

Mercury: (Thinking) Damn It! He's actually serious! I thought if I fought him, I would be able to see what his semblance was. But, he's not even trying! He doesn't even look remotely tired, he just looks bored! What the hell is he?! I guess I have no other option!

Y(N): So, are you going to try again?

Mercury: Nope, I forfeit.

You look at him in confusion.

Y(N): You don't want to fight?

Mercury: (Shrugs) There's no point. I see that I have no chance against you, you are obviously in a whole other league.

Glynda: (Comes up on stage) In that case, Y(N) is the victor of the match. No surprise there.

You were annoyed at his sudden forfeit, at least Pyrrha gave it her all when fighting you, but this one didn't even bother.

Glynda: Next time, you may want to think a little harder before choosing an opponent.

Mercury: I'll be sure to do that.

Suddenly the alarm sounds off which causes a sleeping Blake to automatically awaken.

Glynda: That is all for today. And remember, the dance is this weekend. But you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses.

You watch as Blake leaves with her book, you were about to talk to her, but Ruby and Yang got to you first.

Ruby: Awesome work, even if it didn't last as long as I thought.

Yang: Well, at least he realized he was no match for you.

Weiss: (Approaches you) I'm just glad no walls were knocked down today.

Yang: Oh, come on Weiss, you have to agree that the fight was still cool!

Weiss: (Crosses her arms) It was average at most.

Team JNPR also approaches you, and Jaune was excited.

Jaune: You hit that guy so fast, no one saw it! I'm surprised you didn't knock him out in one hit.

Y(N): I didn't see the point of finishing the fight quickly, I was trying to enjoy it. Speaking of enjoying, I enjoyed your fight with Pyrrha. Congratulations on your win, Jaune.

Jaune: Thanks! I did what you told me and ended the fight as quickly as possible.

Y(N): (You turn to Pyrrha) And congratulations to you too.

Pyrrha: I might have lost, but I know that I just need to train more.

Y(N): I like your determination to better yourself in combat. If you want effective training, talk to Jaune.

Jaune: Huh?! Do you think I'm finally ready to train other people?

Y(N): I know you're ready, Jaune. I taught you the skills you needed, so you could be a great Huntsmen, now use what you learned to train your team.

Jaune: I understand! I won't let you down!

Weiss: I never thought I'd see the day when Jaune would actually teach others how to fight.

You notice Blake has left the classroom.

Y(N): I'll see you guys later, I think something's wrong with Blake.

Yang: Oh, you noticed it too?

Y(N): Yeah, I'll meet you guys in the dorm room later.

You give a two-finger salute and instantly teleport to Blake's location. She doesn't even notice you and continues walking while reading. You teleport once more, but this time in front of her. She continued walking, but this time she walked right into you, causing her to fall and drop her book.

Blake: Hey! Watch where you're- (She looks up and sees you) Oh, it's just you... Just my luck.

You were about to offer her your hand but she just stands back up with her book.

Y(N): Blake, are you okay?

Blake: (Brushes her clothes off and looks at you) I'm fine.

Y(N): Oh, what's wrong?

Blake: I said I'm fine. Nothings wrong!

Y(N): (You cross your arms) When people say they're fine, it usually means they are not fine.

Blake: What kind of logic is that?!

Y(N): If you were fine, you wouldn't have fallen asleep in class today.

Blake: It was a one-time thing! Is that all you wanted to ask?

You notice she looks visibly annoyed by this conversation.

Y(N): Hmmm...Oh yeah! Are you going to the dance this weekend?

Blake: What?

Y(N): Well, it's just that everyone has been talking about the dance for a while, except you. So, are you going to the dance?

Blake: I don't have time for a stupid dance! (She angrily walks past you) I have more important things to do!

Y(N): Looks like I need some reinforcements.

Time-Skip To Team RWBY's Room

You managed to get the rest of the team to talk to Blake, but right now...It's not going so well...

Blake: (Sitting with her arms crossed) You what?

Ruby: We want you to go to the dance.

Blake: That's ridiculous.

Yang: Blake, we're worried about you. This investigation is starting to mess with your head.

Weiss: You can't sleep, you hardly eat, and to be honest, your grades have been suffering.

Blake: You think I care about grades? People's lives are at stake!

Y(N): Your life will be at stake if you continue like this.

Blake: (She turns to you) Oh, now you care?!

Everyone goes silent as you stare back at Blake.

Y(N): What's that supposed to mean?

Blake: You could have stopped Roman! You had every opportunity to! Now he's gone and we are back to square one!

Ruby: That's not true. Thanks to you and Sun, we know they're operating somewhere outside of southeast Vale.

Weiss: And the Schnee company records singled out Vale as the primary target for Dust robberies over the last few months.

Yang: Don't forget about their missing military tech too.

Blake: And that is everything we did together! (She turns to you) You weren't any help at all. You have abilities I never thought existed, and yet you aren't willing to use them to help others.

Y(N): So me helping last semester doesn't count?

Blake: Torchwick still got away last semester! You could easily find him with your aura tracking, but instead, you're here not even bothering to do anything!

Yang: Whoa, whoa. Just calm down Blake. I'm sure Y(N) has his reasons for that, but all we are asking is that you take it easy for just one day.

Ruby: Yeah, you won't be able to do anything if you can't even keep your eyes open. Just come with us to the dance.

Weiss: It will be fun! Yang and I will make sure of it.

Yang: Yeah! We're planning the whole event! (She pumps her fist in the air)

Blake: Excuse me?

Weiss: Team CFVY's away mission lasted longer than expected.

Yang: So, Weiss and I were asked to pick up where they left off. And now we can make sure you have the perfect night.

Weiss: And once it's all over, we'll return for our search, rested and ready.

Ruby: So what do ya think?

Blake: I think this is a colossal waste of time.

Blake walks away from the group and opens the dorm door.

Blake: I'll be in the library. (She walks out of the room)

Yang turns to you and gives you a pat on the shoulder.

Yang: I'm sure she didn't mean it.

Y(N): No, she meant it. (You cross your arms)

Ruby: Don't be mad at her, Y(N).

Y(N): I'm not mad, just disappointed. As much as I would love to help you guys out, if you always rely on me, then you wouldn't be able to improve and grow in your own way. Plus, I didn't come to Beacon just so I could use my abilities to stop common criminals and some faunus cult.

Weiss: Then why did you come here? Isn't being a huntsmen supposed to mean that you help everyone, regardless of the crime?

Y(N): I'm not a huntsmen yet, Weiss. I came here because a long time ago, Ozpin offered me a place in Beacon, but I refused...at first...Then when I had nothing else to do, I came here. By the way, how does this dance thing work?

Yang: What do you mean?

Y(N): Do I have to wear some kind of outfit? Or can I go like this? (You point to your dark gi uniform) Also, I heard people saying you need a date for the dance, is that true?

Yang: (Smirks) You having some trouble finding a date? I have someone in mind~ (She winks)

Y(N): If I need a date for the dance, then I'm not going.

Weiss: What?! What's wrong with having a date?

Y(N): I'm not what you call dating material. I'm an alien, not a human.

Yang: What, they didn't have dating on your planet?

Y(N): Nope, my kind don't date. We find a woman we think is strong, we usually fight over one, and we instantly marry and have children. But since my kind are stubborn and battle obsessed, we don't care about the children and hope they become strong when they get older. Very few Saiyans actually care about their families. Be glad I'm not as stubborn as my kind.

Yang: But that's your way on your planet. This is Remnant, and we have dating here! So choose carefully who you're going to ask for the dance because I'm making it mandatory for you.

Y(N): You can't do that!

Weiss: (Sighs) Unfortunately she can, she is in charge of it after all.

Y(N): That...Why would you...FINE! Okay, I'll make sure to get a date to the dance. But, I won't be happy about it!

Yang: You also have to wear a nice tux for your date.

Y(N): You're pushing your luck, Yang!

Yang: Hey, if you have trouble finding a date...You can always ask me~ (She gives you a seductive wink)

Y(N): Don't make me use my Kaio-Ken, because I will.

Ruby: Date or no date, none of this will matter if we can't get Blake to go.

Y(N): Don't worry about it. I might have a plan for that...

Weiss: Hey, do any of you know where Sun and Neptune went? We haven't seen them since the investigation.

Y(N): Don't worry about them, they'll be here in time for the dance. They are just taking some "time off".

Vale Hospital

Sun and Neptune are in hospital beds covered from neck to toe in healing casts.

Neptune: I told you we shouldn't have left them alone!

Sun: When he said he was going to break our bones, I thought he was kidding, boy was I wrong.

Neptune: Ya think! Now we're stuck here until the weekend! This is all your fault!

Sun: Hey, if you hadn't run when Y(N) showed up, maybe we could have apologized!

Neptune: Hey, I have natural instincts to run from danger!

Sun: And your natural instincts got us in casts!

Neptune: Don't start with me, monkey boy! It was your plan to leave in the first place!

Sun: Well, at least I'm not scared of water!

Neptune: Hey! (He quiets down) That's going a little too far... (He starts whimpering)

Sun: I'm sorry! I was just joking, please don't cry!

Meanwhile In The Bad Guy's Dorm

Cinder was sewing a black dress while sitting on the bed. Emerald was sitting on the floor looking at her scroll, and Mercury was holding an ice bag to his chin.

Emerald: And finally, Y(N).

Cinder: Ah yes, the mysterious boy.

Emerald: More than mysterious. I have checked records of him, and it's like he doesn't even exist. There is nothing about him, no pictures, records, not even a birth date or family name. The only information we have about him is the Beacon rumors.

Mercury: (Holding the ice bag) Those rumors were no joke. I think he really is unbeatable.

Cinder: Do tell.

Mercury: I was actually trying to fight him seriously, but he wasn't even trying. I get the feeling if I hadn't forfeited he could have done some serious damage. He only hit me once and I already felt like I lost. I'm sure he could have killed me with that blow. You saw it too, I tried attacking him without his weapons, but I couldn't even get a single hit in.

Emerald: Even after that display, we still have no idea what his semblance is.

Mercury: I hate to admit it, but I get the feeling even all of us together don't stand a chance against him.

Cinder: All the more reason to get him on our side. Seeing his strength and skill in action only fuels my need to get him on our side. But, don't worry...he will join us, in time.

Mercury: I hate waiting. I also don't want that guy as our enemy, so whatever you're planning, please do it quickly.

Cinder: Don't worry, Mercury. We have a fun weekend ahead of us.

Voting Time!!!

Who should accompany Y(N) to the dance as his date, it could be any girl or woman he met while at Beacon?

I will give you plenty of time to decide before I start the next chapter in two days on Tuesday!

But don't decide for too long, because I have something special planned for Chapter 15...

Until the next chapter! Author Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
362K 4.3K 75
Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to become a hunter. Or isn't? Deep inside, the...
13.4K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
1.1K 74 19
The dwelling monsters of Remnant, Grimm. Those who hunt grimm are called "Hunters". Diego Coronatus is a 17y old boy from Atlas who decided to attend...